Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos & Kuva Liches Feedback Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

I think the way the Sisters work is a massing improvement over the Liches: having fewer and more powerful "thralls" works a lot better and is a lot more interesting.

I spend several hours running the missions to have a sister/lich larva spawning with the correct weapon, but no luck.
In particular with the Liches, with 19 weapons, the chances of getting the one you want are very low, considering that if you get a low percentage in the additional element you may want to farm a weapon more than once, it feels a bit *too* grindy?

Also, I spent a lot of time ranking up and forming the Kuva Grattler, and now with 29% of additional damage it still has *less* DPS than the normal Grattler.
Was this really "as intended"?

I just accidentally got a lich I DIDN'T WANT.

• I thought it was a treasurer, and tried to pick up what I thought was a prompt for a crown.
  • They Share the same model and UI marker
  • The action is not held versus pressed as larvlings are for this specific issue
  • The spawning of the liches through granum breaks the flow of game play, adding 1-2 minutes of effort, and sometimes its too close to the exit that it outright doesn't spawn
  • I was so fed up with farming the granum crowns that I turned off my brain from lack of interest. Should have paid attention but the game design made it too difficult to want to play this

Lastly the Tenet Melee being in the shop makes it really hard to get the elements we want. Still waiting for Cold to arrive

Graphic chaos when Sister Appears. 

With all the weapon effects, shield bubble effects, ability effect, it is very hard to tell where the Sister is and where the hound is. Especially, Hound and the Sister has very similar icon. To make it worse, the Sister teleports all over the place. which make it even harder to track her. I had to ask my teammate to mark her sometimes. 

I appreciate this update's new cool visual effect, but they are not distinct enough. Some ability effects looks very similar to others. Image Hound's Equilibrium Audit effect, Tenet Envoy shoots and Sister's abilities in one screen. When I get shot down, I have no idea which part of chaos killed me. 

Please, make it less chaotic! 

1 minute ago, Aurra_Sing said:

Graphic chaos when Sister Appears. 

With all the weapon effects, shield bubble effects, ability effect, it is very hard to tell where the Sister is and where the hound is. Especially, Hound and the Sister has very similar icon. To make it worse, the Sister teleports all over the place. which make it even harder to track her. I had to ask my teammate to mark her sometimes. 

I appreciate this update's new cool visual effect, but they are not distinct enough. Some ability effects looks very similar to others. Image Hound's Equilibrium Audit effect, Tenet Envoy shoots and Sister's abilities in one screen. When I get shot down, I have no idea which part of chaos killed me. 

Please, make it less chaotic! 

there are many ways to add visual clarity, Sister make everything else appears darker, bluer or less saturate, or Sister has some glowing aura around her or under her feet, or sister doesn't teleport, or have some UI guide to her position (vertical and horizontal line drawn towards her, or a sniper scope on her).

At the moment, I love the Sister fights, I love the lich fights, everything is vastly better than before. I have a majority of good feelings about the Sisters and Lich fighting. The only drawbacks...is if you're trying to get specific weapons. I went through...20 sisters trying to get the Spirex to spawn. Admittedly, I'm not getting multiple of the same weapon in a row...but there is still the issue of getting at least a class of weapons. The solution in my head is to have weapon progenators, kill a lich/sister with a shotgun, you have a 50% chance to get a shotgun, ect. Specially with there being believed more Kuva/Tenet weapons added to these pools, we are going to eventually need a way to narrow down the options to what we want/what is new.

And on that regard with more tenet weapons...can something please be done with the holokey grind? On paper 37% chance is good, but in practice it's not great. I can grind through and get like 5 sisters/liches in an hour now, yet it takes me days to get enough holokeys for 1 Tenet Melee weapon. So, solutions, first off the fact you can get 2 keys at the same % chance as 6 keys feels..off to me, you still need to at least get 8 successful runs, or 20 at most, which so far in practice has been very demoralizing, going 10+ missions with no holokeys.

So, solutions, besides the obvious "Buff the drop rate" I was thinking more normalizing it. Increase the amount we get at lowest, have the base be 5-6(earth/venus) going upwards of 8-10(veil) and increasing the drop rate, keeping 37% drop rate at the lowest tier, upwards of 45-50 at highest.
A slightly easier idea, allow us to turn in Tenet/Kuva weapons to...someone to get holokeys, like 5-10 per weapon depending on it's elemental bonus amount maybe? Another idea in my head is trade 1 tenet gun for 1 tenet weapon but only if their elemental type matches(not their % but you trade 1 cold tenet gun for 1 cold tenet melee if there is one).

I've run Corpus liches since day 1. I noticed the past 3-4 days that when playing in public you tend to spawn into the mission AFTER 2-3 hounds have been killed.

If the aim is to get players working together on the lich the number of murmurs gained in the mission needs to be applied to all players at the end of the mission or delay the 1st hound spawn until the last player loads in.

I am finding you lose the requim xp for the all the murmurs that took place before you spawned in. By getting less murmurs for each mission you clear the nodes on your sisters start chart too quickly only with 1-2 murmurs from hounds.

Another issue I saw yesterday was starting public missions and Kuva thralls were appearing in a sisters mission and no hounds spawned?

The typical grind is nothing unusual in my opinion as far as the tenet guns go. There just a bit more tedious to get specific guns. 
the holokey drop is an absolute put off. Run after run and no drops. Have grinded it throughout the week and still only 32 in total. Yes it is demoralising for sure. Ive turned the game off due to sheer frustration and disappointment from chasing these things. I dont mind grinding n anyone who plays Warframe knows thats what it is but……

D.E. Please look at this holokey issue.

On 2021-07-13 at 4:39 PM, LittleSnowNeko said:

Aren't the requiem ultimatum's a guaranteed drop after killing your lich/sister? Doubling the drop rate is kinda pointless on that. And reduce Oull drop rate? Seriously? I've hunted down as many sisters and liches as I can get my hands on lately, not sure of actual numbers at the moment, and I have not gotten a single oull drop. Is everyone else just having way better luck than me or something?

After 14 liches and 19 sisters:

1) OULL drops 13. At most 1 used per boss.

2) Requiem Ultimatum drops 8. Can be used multiple times per boss. And don't always work- although I assume this is a bug.

I'm just here to say I loathe the tenet diplos, it's an absolute peashooter in terms of damage, it feels as pleasant as a brick to the face due to the lock-on just flying around certain units(MOAs when they crouch, Ospreys all the time, and there's probably way more), or in the case of cameras literally locking onto the base of the mount which means the shot flies up into the ceiling way before it gets close to the camera itself, and then there's the fact that the lock-on will only lock-on to 8 enemies at a time, and for some reason can only fire 4 shots at any given target, and has a bit of a delay before it lets you fire again this forces me to not aim which doesn't feel natural, and isn't pleasant in the slightest, alternatively I aim in when I'm not pointing at things and start firing before the gun has a chance to lock-on, which wastes ammo that I need, because again, the thing's a peashooter, please, move the alternate fire-mode to the alt-fire button, at least then I won't play one mission with the gun and then decide to just log out.

I know there RNG but just done 45 missions today to try and get the 1 of the 4 last Tenet weapons. So 4/16 odds so 20% chance of getting 1 of the 4 weapon but 45 mission is taking the piss of RNG, tried different mission leave it for a while do other mission and crap RNG, sorry for rant. 

I think the final confrontation's final scaling on health/shields/armour should work the other way. Currently the level 1 lich has the least amount of health while level 5 has the most amount of health. I think switching this around works better where every time we stab it we take away part of their defenses so the level 5 showdown becomes the easiest while level 1 is the hardest.  This also makes sense from a player experience perspective, an experienced player is able to get a final confrontation lich in under than or equal to 4 attempts where for newer players this may not be the case and have to resort to making it level 5 where the high health scaling makes it near impossible for them to complete in the final showdown.  I think making the system work against the newer player just because a knowledge based system increases the difficulty of the final encounter isn't the way to go and just seems backwards to me.

Can't kill my lich. The "spectralysts" copy our stuff and respawn too often. The lich's shields recharge in 5 seconds, or instantly from shield drones... NOT FAIR considering they have innate ARBITRARY DAMAGE REDUCTION.

Cant win whenever you bring Nova, which is perma slow for us, and cannot revive. WAY TO GO tying revive speed with speed in general. This applies to both teammates standing over you and holding to revive yourself.

The node clear mechanic needs to be removed now that there is one planet per rank.

It is ridiculous to be forced to abandon missions over and over again near exit because your Lich did not spawn.

And if you finish, you lose access to the node - and get stuck with slow and dangerous endless type missions that are absolutely no good for lich farming and got the risk of failure (rad procs, dead rescue target, blown up defense etc).

And if unlucky - you get stuck in Kuva Fortress where there are almost 0 players available on most nodes. So you are now stuck soloing lvl 100+ lich with heavy DR.

Ambassador requires stupid amounts of grind. 4 parts all on ~8% drop chance after 20min survival. 

8% is something like 12 runs or 4 hours per part on average. That wouldn't be too bad if it was guaranteed or not monotonous 4 hour killing spree. 
If you ask me, you made a recipe to get people to burn out.

I already want nothing to do with survival after 1 day (~7 hours) of unsuccessful grind, and that's just the first part.

13 minutes ago, Jitsuryoku said:

Ambassador requires stupid amounts of grind. 4 parts all on ~8% drop chance after 20min survival. 

8% is something like 12 runs or 4 hours per part on average. That wouldn't be too bad if it was guaranteed or not monotonous 4 hour killing spree. 

I already want nothing to do with survival after 1 day (~7 hours) of unsuccessful grind, and that's just the first part.

Just looked at the odds and amount of time invested to get it and I will pass the grind till a prime weapon occurs in 3 years time.

2 hours ago, Jitsuryoku said:

Cumulative probability makes it slightly better. 8.33..% (1/12) drop chance accumulates to 50% chance of seeing the drop at least once in 7.966 runs. But ~8 cycles on each just to break even on your chances is still bad, and there are infinitely worse possible outcomes to reach a greater certainty of seeing it.

90% chance of having gotten at least one occurs at 26.5 runs, for instance. Yikes.

It doesn't help that the RJ corpus are still untouched from being incredibly cheap to fight against. Which is magnified a hundred times if you also do it as a Void Storm, adding ancient healers and an endless supply of >1250 damage passive explosions happening around you the entire run.

Yareli's sawblades really need an incentive to encourage players getting that close to enemies. The current damage, and lack of scaling, is just not enough. Like has been suggested by many others, it'd be a welcome change for her board to be moddable. I'd personally like for her ult to deal more damage and for her board to have some kind of HP scaling like abilities like Iron Skin. It'd also be nice if her passive lingered at all, as shooting off a K-Drive can be wonky so it'd be nice if *occasionally* I could stop, even if just for a moment, and just lay fire into something. 

After the last batch of buffs she feels okay;ish but still lacks that kick that would separate her from the rest. Her K-Drive is also still incredibly buggy with most of the content in the game. I'd say her biggest problem is that she doesn't scale well. Get into high enough level content and her abilities just stop mattering. Especially her ult and sawblades. Her 1 stays relevant, and is her best ability in my opinion, even if it could do with slightly longer duration. Her K-Drive is a good step in the right direction, giving her survivability, but since its HP has no way of scaling based on enemy difficulty, eventually she'll just be getting shoved off her board nonstop. 

i had 3 hours left to play, its weekend and i decided to binge.

2 hours 40 minutes later after doing nothing but oneshot every enemy i come across and capturing who knows how many capture targets i finally got the weapon i wanted to have drop; the tenet tetra.

Lets be generous, lets say i waited for every single treasurer to spawn and i didnt oneshot everything (using my own tenet tetra) and it took me 5 minutes per mission. Thats 32 runs to find a specific weapon. 

The issue isnt running both granum void and then facing RNG and then facing the timer to get the treasurer. The issue is being forced to do this MULTIPLE TIMES, over and over and over.

Here is a very easy solution; Make us do a spy mission on fortuna or something that will alert us to "requests to join Granum" which will show us 4/5 locations of possible sisters and what weapons they are using and some arbitrary info like height and weight (so its not just a "select gun" simulator, while thats literally what it is). This will force us to run 2 missions, wait for the treasurer AND do granum void (to "lure" out the possible sister) It wont be stupidly fast but at least the gap between farming larvas and sister candidates will be MUCH shorter.

how to farm larva: go to capture mission, run around for like 20 seconds, exit if not your choice. in 2 hours and 40 minutes thats a possible 480 larvas (ignoring load timers/repeat mission clicking) compared to the 32 sister spawns (assuming it takes 5 minutes per mission, which it doesnt). There is a massive problem here.

The damage gating mechanic is a huge turn-off, what you're telling me is after I drain a Lich's shields, shred their armor, and apply a number of viral and heat procs their protection gets Better? Absolute nonsense.

And the out of control RNG hell of getting a specific weapon needs to be addressed ASAP. Fix those two things and you might have something here.

Locking my friends out of being able to help me defeat my Kuva Lich in the Saturn Proxima phase has really soured me to this whole system. Having to solo railjack is not fun at all for this extra step. I want to play with my friends!

I didn't even know where the galleon was because I was too far away for the waypoint to appear when I had finished the other objectives.

Additionally, locking the Lich to planets at particular levels makes it harder to progress, I feel. Kuva Fortress is one of my least favorite tilesets due to all of the geometry to get stuck on, the claustrophobic interior, respawning turrets, unkillable cameras, and frustrating pathing.

1. Please get rid of the Railjack section. Railjack is still largely hated.
  2. Remove the ridiculous damage resistance on the Liches and Sisters. They don't need a 99.97% damage resistance. Heck they deserve a 0% over standard resistance. 
  3. Seriously you want us to farm to get a chance at 1 of 19 Kuva weapons? There needs to be a means to select the weapon we will get such as determining it the same way as the element with what weapon I down them with determining how the weapon is picked. 
  4. Granum Void takes too long and isn't even viable in coop with a team of Mesas which makes Sisters a pain to farm. Similarly on an off note I still have this complaint about Elite Sanctuary Onslaught being viable with only Saryn basically. 
  5. You need to remove the eyesores from Voidstorms. It looks horrible and makes me 100% less likely to play them. 
  6. Seriously you think a chance at holokeys is fair?

1. Reqiuem adjustment before mission or after stabbing:
When we stab our Sisters we discover if the requiem mod order is wrong or not. If we have all 3 murmurs it's obvious what the order should be by at least the second correct stab - Can you implement a system that is similar to upgrading relics in endless missions, so that once we perform the stab, a player can quickly make the change to their requiem order?

There have been multiple times where I am in a group of people, and they have immediately started the countdown for the next mission before I have time to reorganise my requiem mod order. This behaviour forces me to abandon the group every time, because sometimes I've ended up in a new mission with the same requiem mod order.

2. Don't let players re-use failed combinations.
Following on from point 1, unless there is some kind of benefit to having a higher level Lich/Sister (e.g better rewards or higher chance of drops), can you not allow a requiem mod to be equipped in a slot that has already failed? e.g First stab tried Lohk in slot one, but it was wrong, now the player cannot put Lohk in that slot again - they have to try a different word. If they don't have any other cards then the slot just stays empty until they have something else to put there.

3. Long term indication of Sister's escape to Proxima region.
It's obvious to most people who have been playing now, but IMO for newcomers there needs to be a more clear notification that a Sister has fled to a Railjack Proxima after getting the correct Requiem mod sequence. I've seen multiple people confused about where their Sister has gone in game and in multiple forum threads. Right now a message only briefly appears at the bottom of the screen for about 5 to 8 seconds, and IIRC there is nothing on their main info page to say where they have gone. There is only an icon on the Railjack nav screen button that suggests something has changed (the Sisters of Parvos logo).

Their main info screen could show them INSIDE their ship at the helm with a message like "[Sister Name] is waiting with their fleet at [Proxima Location]. Find them using your Railjack." - This would also be useful for players who stopped playing for a while, came back to the game after many months or even years, and needed to eliminate a Sister.

4. I support this. The Octavia Mallet icon is pretty distracting:

On 2021-07-14 at 2:23 PM, mishli said:

Please give us some way to disable the marker on Octavia Mallet.
I don't need to see it, and now that it has been turned white, i am constantly mistaking it for an ayatan star. 
There is an option for 'don't mark pet' please also add one for 'don't mark allied pets/minions'

On 2021-07-06 at 11:00 AM, DebrisFlow said:

The fact that each lich weapon is a pure RNG occurrence after downing a larvlign/candidate has been overwhelmingly considered a bad design. It was tolerable when there were only 13 kuva weapons and we could just accept whatever we got, for MR and maxing purposes. It started to become much less tolerable when 3 new weapons were added, with the previous 13 already done and maxed, and the only choice left was an unfortunately long series of Cassini capture runs. Now, one year and a half later, 3 new kuva weapons are released, and the frustration due to this design has just increased exponentially.

Sisters of Parvos doubled down with this bad design by significantly lenghtening the time to spawn a candidate and check for the weapon (enter a mission, enter a granum portal, complete rank one, exit, execute candidate, wait some minutes for a new zenith crown holder to spawn). I can again say that this may be tolerable for 8 weapons, but if in 9 months you come out with the nice idea of 3 other new Tenet weapons, and then 6 months after other 3 new weapons...i just find it reasonable to not engage with this contet at all until 2023, when likely all of them will be out....

We need a way to influence kuva/tenet weapon type occurence. Let it be a chance if you can't stand the concept of a deterministic outcome, it would still be better than no influence at all. As it is now, i repeat, it just suggests me not to engage in the Sisters for a looong time

i completly agree, as for some1 who is geting 60% dmg on all weapons i waste so much time geting the weapon i want ,maybe they could split the weapons up by planet or something? idk but its only gana get worse! hope you fix de thank you!

Archived