Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos & Kuva Liches Feedback Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

3 months without playing warframe and I came back to this....so

* Hounds Feedback: As Enemies & Companions: Everything is the same but with different skins. Means poop, you can do better than poop

* Sister Tenet Weapons: Everything is the same but with different skins. Means poop, you can do better than poop

* Murmur Reduction: Good

* New Requiem Mod Oull: Good

* Parazon Rework: The what?

* New Kuva Lich Showdown Flow: Meh

You're welcome! I see you again in 3 months.

The Holokey Droprate and/or general Acquisition is "badly" calculated I think.

The "highest reward" farm for 40 Holokeys (1 Weapon) is:
- Veil Proxima 6 Keys in 1 out of 3 Missions with 5 Minutes if you are very very fast. Result: 20 Missions * 5 Minutes = 100 Minutes
-> This does not include any loading screens, lost rewards because of bugged missions and so on.

The upper Version though is not a good example though. Corpus RJ Mission in general takes much longer than 5 Minutes because of Volatile and the "prevent Hack and Kill Drones" Submissions. Resulting in 10min+ runs for the avrg, Player! 3H 20Minutes for one Weapon not including, loadingscreen times and stuff again.

On top of that, if you are unlucky like me, you don't get Holokeys for 10 missions straight sometimes ...

I think its not an Exaggeration to say, that farming ONE of the Sister weapons on avrg. will take around 4H of gameplay.

It would be nice, if farming Corrupted Holokeys would be less RNG Heavy. We have SOOO much RNG that eats time away with no rewards at all on the new Content.
- Grinding last Weapons in Lich + Sisters (this being tripple downed with Element % and Ephameras)
- new Arcanes
- Vendor Rotation for the new Corpus Melee Weapons (not Weapon you want, not the element you want, low Element % ...)

Removing some of the RNG on the Vendor and reducing the time to farm the Keys by 50% would be a reasonable change I think :3

Still regular instances of Sister candidates not spawning if the Granum void section is completed too close to the exit tile.

Oddly guys that drop the coins will still spawn even if close to the exit.

There's already enough going on to have this wasting 5-10 minutes of our time when trying to start a new Sister (with a weapon we want).

Crazy idea: Decouple murmurs/requiem mods from parazon.

Having to select 3 brings NOTHING to the game, when you can still only use 1 per mission. The only thing it does it waste a bit of time between missions or annoy people when they forget to switch and remember that during lich encouter.

1. Allow to choose from full list of requiem mods on action.
  2. Show the history window we now see on lich UI and parazon mod menu.

I like the flow of progressing your lich now, though it's still a little confusing especially compared to what we're used to.  The relationship of the requiem combination and stabbing your lich with the right sequence to when they go to Proxima and you can finish them is confusing.  Why do they get the chance to flee to Proxima after I stab them with the correct combination? That's lore-breaking in addition to mildly irritating!

Acquiring a new lich is still trivial (be able to kill a lot of Grineer quickly on Cassini).  You still have to do it solo or else multiple runs with a coordinating precon squad.  That's pretty meh but tolerable.

Acquiring a Sister is a PITA.  Gotta bring a kit specifically built to survive and kill 25+ T3 parvo bastards fast, SOLO.  Totally doable but much more constraining.  It also consumes a resource you have to take time specifically to replenish.  Again, not a terrible burden but in no way an amusing one!

On 2021-07-17 at 7:51 AM, LTBIFF said:

That might be the problem I am having, I may not be using the weapon correctly to get the kills needed. Going to have to do more research then. Thanks for the feedbacks guys!

Until I figured out how to use the Xoris properly I could only manage it with Mesa sometimes. When you use the Xoris correctly (and modded good) its not difficult at all and I can accomplish it with any frame. 

On 2021-07-06 at 6:43 PM, (PSN)Zambigode said:

I'm currently having problems finding Tenets:

I start the Capture mission - Hydra on Pluto, go for the target, capture it, then search for a Golden Hand, put on a Zenith Granum Crown, kill some ads, go out ... nothing happens.

I've tried to get 1, 2 and 3 stars inside the Granum Void, no changes, no Tenet spawn ...

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

I find it bugs sometime if you complete the mission target and hunt for a Hand to jump into 1st it is rare thought. My go to is Iliad on Phobos assassination mission as you can explorer the area and not set off the mission and only a 13-15 mission so v easy! My issue is finding the last 4 weapons 45 missions and counting and still cant get the last 4 sisters weapons, RNG!

On 2021-07-17 at 12:55 AM, LTBIFF said:

I don't post a lot on here but when I do... I hate to complain, I really do. Just trying to get a Sister is hard for me to solo just to get the 25 kills now, even using the weapon that everyone suggests to use. I like the progression of how fast you can get them up to find the right combo to kill the Sister but on how trying to get them... leaves me frustrated to no end. Why on Nightmare? I mean even with a group we still can't get a Sister to spawn. So not sure if I really want to continue trying to get a Sister to spawn, I pretty much want to ignore it but at the same time I don't because I like to collect things, just leaves me feel like I am incapable of playing when I can't do things solo.  I don't know, maybe I am overthinking things.

going in as a group makes it harder, as you need 25 more kill per player.

You only need 25 kills when solo and if you take the Xoris or a half decent Octavia its easy enough without having to worry about picking up extra time.

________

Xoris, you long press melee to throw it, then while its in the air press your heavy attack to detonate.  after you've got 3 kills from the detonation it will be fully charged and the next detonation will be a tactical nuke.

________

Octavia, just try and get close to 200% duration for comfort, 160%+ range and w/e to taste. 

edit your metronome if you don't use her normally.  fill in a note on every column, it wont sound great but its more functional than the default with its irritating changing beat.

when you zone in, hit 3 and mash crouch to enter invis.  once invis find an nice clear area to one side and press 1 to drop your mallet (this is what kills them) then  4 to place an amp and boost its range and damage.

enemies will attack the mallet and kill themselves.

If you find out you like Octavia, E1M1 doom track works good if you like a heavier beat, or Daft Punk - Derezzed for something more electric.  You'd probably have to spend 50 plat to change from the default sounds.  You may also find someone that's managed to make something good and functional using the default sound pack.

______

I also personally find Volt works better than Mesa if you're inclined to push to 75 kills on every attempt solo, if you don't have Protea yet or want a second to helminth.

1 hour ago, Dangermouse007 said:

My issue is finding the last 4 weapons 45 missions and counting and still cant get the last 4 sisters weapons, RNG!

If you mean the 4 melee tenet weapons, those are sold by Glast for 40 holokeys each.

Sisters only have 8 weapons total (4 primary, 4 secondary), so it seems very unlucky that you've failed a 50/50 chance 45 times in a row if you're still missing half of them.

34 minutes ago, Xanoth said:

If you mean the 4 melee tenet weapons, those are sold by Glast for 40 holokeys each.

Sisters only have 8 weapons total (4 primary, 4 secondary), so it seems very unlucky that you've failed a 50/50 chance 45 times in a row if you're still missing half of them.

Dam lol no wonder my RNG was that bad, saw that the mele were Tenet weapons and assumed there were sister weapon, that's a lot of wasted token. Ta

edit

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Corrupted_Holokey

Dam more mission in space and RNG think I will wait till the weather cooled down to hot to play games atm.

43 minutes ago, Dangermouse007 said:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Corrupted_Holokey

Dam more mission in space and RNG think I will wait till the weather cooled down to hot to play games atm.

I find Saturn storms the best time/key ratio.

with a good group you can complete the missions in under 5 minutes, so roughly 15 mins/4 keys

Still a grind but its good generic xp, intrinsics, you're opening relics etc.

I actually enjoy them more than some of the old content types (like defence or interception... or defection... *harrow farm flashbacks*  😧

20 hours ago, SenseOffense said:

Locking my friends out of being able to help me defeat my Kuva Lich in the Saturn Proxima phase has really soured me to this whole system. Having to solo railjack is not fun at all for this extra step. I want to play with my friends!

This. Absolutely this. Solo Railjack is awful without max Command and public is awful PERIOD. Please let us invite friends who don't have a lich/sister to the fight against them, otherwise we're forced to invest heavily in the Command intrinsic to have non awful crewmates. This is really bad for both build diversity (forcing everyone to max the same Intrinsic) and Clan play (locking out other clanmates from participating).

On 2021-07-16 at 3:13 AM, Sasquatchias said:

Sisters of Parvos are incredibly lacking when it comes to their visual designs, with Kuva Liches being way more memorable and having much more varied armor choices.

With the Sisters I've noticed that they only have a few points of variety - helmets, color palette (metal, clothing, energy), and their ephemeras - and thus I find them somewhat disappointing from a visual design.

Previews from the loading screens show them wearing new armor pieces - that I have yet to see a single one spawn with - and they don't re-use any old assets like the Liches do to differentiate them.

And perhaps I don't understand the hows or whys with the system but I've also largely found the coloring of the ones I've spawned to be pretty disappointing too, with the last three I've spawned (even switching elements on them) being a boring faded gray with white detailing.

Also worth mentioning is how Liches came with their own armor pack at launch with some pretty cool armor, yet the Sisters don't have an equivalent to that themselves.

Bit of a late reply, but this is exactly what I was thinking too. The new armor pieces do indeed appear in the loading screens, but I haven't seen any of them actually in-game yet. It's a shame, too, because if there was a pack akin to the Lich Hunter pack for the Sisters, I definitely would have picked it up already.

DE, Is it bugged to just not exist? Was it cut from the game? If so, why?

vor 5 Stunden schrieb (PSN)GingyGreen:

Is there a bug with Sisters spawning with different aesthetics?

How come the last 5 Sisters I've spawned all look nearly identical with the only difference being 2 of them are blacks and 1 of them have a helmet covering her eyes?

And how come their voices change inbetween each message during a message. My Sister's voice jumps between chipmunk to baritone.

I am pretty sure its based on the Warframe you use, not the Color scheme on the Warframe.
All sisters I made with Octavia are Purplish and all from Khora are Grey-Greenish

Holokeys and Ergo Glast Tenet weapon shop Feedback :

Remove them for the drop table and return Void Traces to the drop table, farming for hours and seeing the keys not dropping is not fun and demoralizing. Make them a guaranteed drop on mission completion. While we're at it, please move Sevagoth to Ergo Glast's shop so his part will not dilute the drop table. Make these parts as expensive as you want, just at least don't make us have to deal with RNG for once.

Adversary system feedback :

These advesaries do not care about you outside of their regions... why? Aren't they supposed to be vengeful nemesis that are fully comitted to hunt you down? Here are some suggestions that you can try that these enemies feel like an actual nemesis, not "Just another enemy" :

• Allow them to send you a death squad of thralls (Kuva Liches) or Hounds (sisters) that invades you in missions. You can make them rare enough so it won't make farming murmurs this route to be as efficient as doing the special territory missions. 
  • Depending on rage meter for the spawn chance, let them actually invade you outside of their regions. 

One last thing, why are there no Adversary territory missions on Proxima regions? Let them control proxima regions so we can give Railjack more relevance.

4 hours ago, ReniLuce said:

I am pretty sure its based on the Warframe you use, not the Color scheme on the Warframe.
All sisters I made with Octavia are Purplish and all from Khora are Grey-Greenish

No I'm referring to what they have on and not the colour.

I can make 5 Liches with Octavia and they'd all look wildly different. Some might be bulky, some might have enormous eyes, etc. Sisters? There seems to be little to no armour variation, if any even exists at all. The few variations of the outfit that does exists are barely different. All the sisters had the exact same profile unlike Liches.

Just going to throw my hat in here with feedback on the corrupted holokey grind. Whereas I am having a lot of fun with this update, the holokey grind just feels out of place with its current drop rates. I feel it just takes to long to get 40 keys. I personally have run many RJ missions since the update, and in the hours I have put in, I have about 15 corrupted keys max. My suggestion would be to either make holokeys a guaranteed drop, or reduce the amount of keys needed for each weapon.

For sisters it does seem like good system, except for lack of choice which weapon will she have which is really bad when you added the parvos granum as additional condition.

For Kuva Liches, they don't seem to get angry, after doing 7 missions my lich finally managed to get to fumming state where sister is at it after 3-4. I'd suggest to increase murmur gain and anger increase of thrall to this of a robodog or if not just increase the anger meter. While sisters seem composed liches for sure don't so i think we should be set more on meeting them almost every 2nd mission. That way we would avoid problem which is the durration of finishing sister vs finishing lich...which right now seems to be at 2:1 ratio.

The kuva lich anger gain is way too low compared to sisters right now.

I encounter my sister usually on the 2nd mission, sometimes the 3rd when I arrive on a new planet.

To get my kuva lich to spawn on earth, I need to do 6+ missions, sometimes I get lucky and they show up early, but usually I quickly hit the point in which I'm only farming anger for multiple missions without needing any murmur anymore.

Edit:

Feedback about confronting your lich and sister in Railjack:

Confronting 4 sisters with a random team is more rewarding than going solo, I spend a lot more time on the mission, but I also get additional hound parts to build the "hound of my dreams".

However, converting a sister should also drop a hound part blueprint, it's pretty annoying when pubs convert their sister and I end up getting less rewards as a result, I personally solo the confrontation when I play to convert.

Confronting any amount of liches in a pub is just wasting your time, there are 0 additional rewards for pubbing and I do them all solo. I suggest just letting them drop some kuva on kill AND convert so pubbing and spending more time is worth it.

1 hour ago, 16Bitman said:

Confronting 4 sisters with a random team is more rewarding than going solo,

Obligatory reminder that "More rewarding in a squad" is logically equivalent to "Punishing for being in solo/incomplete squad".

It's generally not a good thing. Fewer players is already (generally) an inherent hindrance to capability and celerity in getting things done. Adding a more direct shortfall of reward is  just unnecessary salt in the wound.

Scarlet Spear was a perfect example: Up to 75% slower missions (therefore rewards) just because you physically couldn't place 4 OpLinks down unless you carried along a bag of meat behind a keyboard to hold each extra one for you. And the mission was not any easier with fewer players - quite the contrary after Limbo Stasis was nerfed so you had to actually try.

Archived