Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos & Kuva Liches Feedback Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

Seeing as the Tenet weapons are contained in this megathread, it seems necessary to bring up the absurdity of grinding for the weapons offered by Ergo Glast.

I have so far done between 15-20 void storms, and gotten 2 drops, which is equal to 12 corrupted holo-keys. I obviously need 40 for one weapon. Amusingly, in the same time frame, I went from rank 8 Command with ~100 intrinsics to rank 10.

Is this where the insult of a the game mode's longevity will truly come from? Us wasting time to get even one weapon. I did enjoy railjack to begin with, but only enough to dip a toe into it every so often, and slowly build up my intrinsics. At this rate, I'll reach rank 10 for all my remaining intrinsics before I get a single weapon.

Is this where the longevity of a game mode will come? Is this how you'll ensure players are still playing your game mode? Is this how you bring new life to a game mode you still have left on an island?

It's extremely frustrating. And there's so many solutions. I was of the belief that holo-keys would be a guaranteed drop. And it should be? Why would it not be? If we want to maximize the damage and element of our weapon, then we don't want to play the game mode for thousands of hours. People will play the game mode if it drops with certainty, and there will be people going in there for other aspects of it.

It should take around 24 missions for a person to get all the weapons, and further attempts to grind the weapons higher will obviously be the inspiration for further investment.

I spent a long time farming a perfect railjack. Even if there's no change, I bet I'll probably spend longer farming all the weapons. But if this systems stays like this, there's no way in hell that I'll even think about returning to storms for improving those weapons, and I don't think many other veterans will do the same.

I just finished 3 requiem mods stabs, and it retreat to saturn proxima. Hell, I don't have enough intrinsics to enter the place, but what is this?

It seems that you just hit the nail on the coffin of Kuva Lich. REQUIRED TO PLAY RAILJACK IN ORDER TO DO THIS? Seriously? To play already a boring job, you also needs the most dumb part of the game IN ADDITION TO THE ALL THE DUMB STUFFS WE HAVE TO DO ALREADY? Is it even makes sense?

Sigh, I didn't have good feeling on Kuva Lich but it makes me unable to play it at all. Just, can you simply return my goods stolen by the Lich, please, if your intention is to make Kuva Lich unplayable?

13 hours ago, Cradicias said:

Might be a little off topic, but I'm REALLY disliking the way we choose our Lich. Some history to make sure people understand where I'm coming from. When  Liches were originally released it was terrible, because you wouldn't know what weapon you were getting and it was random. They changed it, let you see what you were getting AND they had redundancy protection so that you'd only get a new weapon you hadn't gotten yet. This worked really well.

Flash forward and they added the Valence Transfusion system so we could fuse up our weapons and max out their potential. Fantastic! But, they killed the redundancy system as a necessary part of allowing you to get the weapons again so you can fuse them. So, now with this update, we've added a bunch of new Kuva weapons on top of an already big list. Guess who can't get a Kuva Grattler to save his life but has gotten the Kuva Brakk to pop up like 10 times? THIS GUY!

It'd be really nice if we could get a redundancy blocking system again. Even if it's something as simple as you won't see the same weapon again until you claim a Lich or go through the full rotation of weapons.

I've thought about this issue some more and I think I have a better solution: Move certain weapons to specific planets AND have the weapon rotation (won't see the same weapon until you go through the full rotation). We've got 4 planets/zones (Saturn, Uranus, Sedna & Kuva Fortress) where we can run into the appropriate level enemies, so why not split up the weapons into groups and then put them on a redundancy preventing rotation in different areas

Hi! I'm not sure, if this a bug or not, so I think, I should post it here. Don't have screenshots, but can provide, if necessary.
I was very fond of killing Liches with Mesa (corrosive-fire regulators), but in this update, her damage against Liches and Sisters works weird. I tried to kill lvl 3 Sister, and it seemed to me, that from different positions she received very different damage. Sometimes my damage on full speed got stuck at 6 (literally 6), but if I changed position, suddenly damage got ramp up. Because my Sister is Magnetic, I needed to relocate a lot (she magnetize me with her gun - I need to go into cover and use energy restoers), and a lot of times I got 6 damage, instead of actual, like, 70? Don't remember.
And, because she restores her shield every now and a while, it became insanely tedious. Her damage resistances are Toxin and Cold, so it was not about my Mesa damage profile.
Because of that, I tried just going in with Inaros + Cedo + CO Kronen, and she was done a lot faster. I don't think, that that's effect you intended with this patch.

Some of this has already been said, but despite being closer to the original kingpin system as advertised, Railjack is too buggy to be included as part of a major gameplay loop like the lich/sister system.

Any bugs we encounter in the base game get magnified by the bad experience in Railjack. Host migrations, scripting errors, every bug you encounter is worse when you're ten minutes into a railjack mission instead of a typical hallway mission node.

The warding halo ability on Sisters with flame weapons needs to be changed. Being unable to apply status effects to the Sister meant that my weapons literally couldn't deal more than two digits of damage. The resulting fight was incredibly long and boring, as I sat there unloading an army's worth of bullets directly into her head. Not the "climactic showdown" I was expecting.

45 minutes ago, Cradicias said:

I've thought about this issue some more and I think I have a better solution: Move certain weapons to specific planets AND have the weapon rotation (won't see the same weapon until you go through the full rotation). We've got 4 planets/zones (Saturn, Uranus, Sedna & Kuva Fortress) where we can run into the appropriate level enemies, so why not split up the weapons into groups and then put them on a redundancy preventing rotation in different areas

I would be 100% for this!

15 minutes ago, PowerPieDj said:

The warding halo ability on Sisters with flame weapons needs to be changed. Being unable to apply status effects to the Sister meant that my weapons literally couldn't deal more than two digits of damage. The resulting fight was incredibly long and boring, as I sat there unloading an army's worth of bullets directly into her head. Not the "climactic showdown" I was expecting.

This also points out another issue I was discussing with my clan, DE's next big update is very likely to be sentient themed, enemies that are immune to status. Crit weapons, especially melee was a great counter to them (outside of paracesis obviously) as you couldn't build for condition overload. With melee taking hits to crit builds and overall dps, status immune enemies are just even harder now. That being said I heard Nyx removes all shields from the Sisters? Can see that also being patched as an 'oversight' though...

Just a small feedback for now .

I sorta wish we can obtain blueprints of hounds easier , so we don't have to hunt hundreds of Sisters to make a customized one...

I know we can trade it , but I still hope there's a way to farm them more easily .

Maybe Hounds can have a chance to drop blueprints of their component ? Or we can dismantle our Hound for parts? 

With the more quicker spawns and faster pace, I think there should be a way to distinguish between my Lich/Sister than others. Sometimes, I can't tell whether I'm fighting my own and need to stab him/her because I'm getting multiple lich/sister talking to me, and they're all have the same voice and lines. Maybe have my target name in blue color and others red or something.

Hello,

I like the sisters of parvos and the Kuva liches. I think the are a good play format. I like how you are trying to link in the rail jack more and more into the rest of the game. I like how you must collect murmurs to get clues on what mods need to be used to kill a litch/sister, and I like how you can only use a mod 3 times. I also like some of these weapons and how you can make them have these specific elements/impact.

New update concerns

With this new update I don’t understand why we have to kill the lich 2 times: once on the regular map (where mods are consumed) and again on rail jack map (no mod consumed). It seems unnecessary and a bit wasteful for the game because it seems that they don’t drop anything of significance from kill/convert (except weapon, ephemera, and hound but those are guaranteed drops) and there is no real purpose of doing the mission otherwise.

Now for killing the lich/sister the first time, every time I have done it so far both for me and helping others it has been an absolute pain. This last time I did it on a level 1 or 2 litch an sister it took us like 10-20 min to kill each of them and the others in the squad were one shot the rest of the enemies. And then for kill #2 it is better, but it took 3 of us like 20-30 min to do our 3 liches.

Proposition

What I purpose is make it so you can ONLY face the lich in the rail jack mission.

How I would set it up

-You acquire murmurs in the normal map like you do now but I would increases the number of murmurs required, not as much as before but a little more than now (maybe split the difference). (You can not encounter lich/sister in this section of the game you have to go to the rail jack mission).

-Keep the mystery of the order of the mods.

-I would have it so that you can face your lich at any time you like, but with a catch. In this case I propose putting a limit of how many times you can face your lich; I suggest 6 times. I suggest 6 times because the max shuffles you can do is 6 times. let me explain, we can shuffle them in 6 different configurations if we know the precise mods for this lich/sister. For this example I will use Fass, Ris, and Vome: the 6 possible configurations are   1.fass,ris,vome;   2.fass,vome,ris;   3.r,v,f;   4. r,f,v;   5.v,f,r;   and 6. v,r,f.

Basically, this forces the players to collect the murmurs which take time and effort to do because if the player fails to take the lich down after 6 times you lose the lich and any rewards they took (taxed). This also brings a reason for the rail jack portion of this mission because you can only face your lich on that mission.

-I hate myself for thinking this and proposing this idea, but I think it would a better idea to have especially with my proposal listed out in this post. Make it so when you use the requiem mod no matter if you have all 3 in the correct order or not you lose a charge on the mod when used. For example, you go up agenst your lich you have the mods fass (3charges), vome (3c), and ris (3c) in that order. You hit your lich with the first mod (fass 3c) and your lich says no (does not accept mod) your fass mod with 3 charges becomes a fass with 2 charges, but the other mods are not affected they are still a vome 3c and ris 3c. Then you go back for round 2 so you have your mods set as vome (3c), fass (2c), and ris (3c). You go up against the lich and it takes the first one so vome goes from 3 charges to 2 charge, but th lich does not accept fass so it goes from 2 charge to 1 charge, the 3 mod ris 3c is not affected. Then you go up agenst your lich for round 3, mods order is vome (2c), ris (3c), and fass (1c),and the lich accepts them all and they die/converted. All of the mods take a charge off, and you are left with a vome (1c), ris (2c), and defiled fass (fass 0c).

The reason I suggest this is because currently I have obtained enough of these mods to like never need to go mod hunting to find these mods to kill/conv nearly all litches/sisters. And it also makes it, so you must work a bit more to get these weapons/hounds/ephemeras/conv lich/sisters. It also gives us a reason to use the wild card oull.

-I would keep the multi-player format as you do now.

-I would keep the choice to take the lich like you do currently.

Summary of proposal

I belie that my proposal will make this a more fun and interactive game segment because right now it is not really challenging it is just annoying. And a bit confusing on why it is done this way.

Additional notes

1.       The hounds from the sisters, if they are supposed to be the hec hound and other hounds I suggest putting that in the name, so we know exactly what type of hound we are looking for or have and if we get mastery points for leveling them. For example, my 1st hound is named rinna farsulox hound, this hound looks like the hec hound and if it runs along the same principle as the weapons that this hound is a heck hound it should be named that so I know what its codex entry is and what not.

2.       I hate that you have to forma these weapons 5 times. And everyone I know hates it. The reason we hate it is because there is no purpose in it. Original wicked fun from YouTube explained this very well when he was doing videos on the first Kuva weapons, he expressed that for most of the weapons you only need to do 2-3 maybe 4 forma per weapon and you don’t need to have 10-15 extra points when fully moded. Also, there is no purpose for 5 forma on the Kuva weapons, whereas on the paraceses it makes sense because each forma gives it a sentient boost. In my experience I only tend to forma weapons 2-3 without riven, 3-4 with riven and the 3rd or 4th is for the exilus slot witch I mainly use for the ammo conversion mods or hush mods.

thank you and have a nice day

roxydog1

2 hours ago, (XBOX)HollowCube987 said:

My only issue with the Kingpin and Queenpin system is how bullet spongey the encounters are.

I have a Euphona Prime that is capable of making a Steel Path Bombard touch the back of his ankles with his forehead in only a few well placed shots. But against a level 4 Sister, it did 157 damage. Why do the Sisters and Liches have such high damage reduction ON TOP of their armor?

Someone at DE realized a while ago that to make "Tougher" enemies, you can put DR on them that scales off of your weapon's DPS and call it a day. And ever since, they won't stop doing it. For those of you who play Borderland 3, think of how painful and time consuming it is to kill an Anointed Heavyweight on Mayhem 10. It's not impossible to do, but it's not fun.

Shooting a gun that consistently creates 6 digit numbers at an enemy that turns those values into 3 digit numbers isn't enjoyable; it creates the same feelings that a poison ivy rash on a hot summer day gives you: Tender, Raw, and Inflamed.

And to that one person giving every enemy DR on top of armor: For the love of the Void,  p l e a s e  don't give enemies 99% damage reduction

Yes! What on EARTH was that damage attenuation?! I hit for two or three digits worth of damage per strike with my main build, capable of one-shotting Acolytes and rank 5 Liches in the old system, and two-shotting the Wolf of Saturn Six. I understand if the Sisters are beefy but it took maybe a MINUTE to take down one health bar, and that's with full armor strip, a weakness element on my weapon (I triple-checked), and so on. Things like her teleporting away were fine, but the bullet sponge part wasn't engaging or rewarding at all, nor did it feel "difficult" in a way that made me feel accomplished. It just made me feel frustrated as I had to sit there for fifty times longer than usual.

5 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

If we're now not allowed to do our full damage to our Adversaries for #reasons, why then are they still allowed to do their full and often egregious damage to us? Or to make it even more on the nose, spawn copies of us which still deal our full damage to ourselves?

Of course, we also have to combat percentile regenerating shields while locked into dealing fractional percents of damage per second to them. You get yeeted by a lich, your foe teleports off for a hot second too long, that's a minute of slow ticking damage wasted - which naturally means you can't make infrequent, heavy shots matter at all, because the regen can cover it.

The arms race of who kills whom first is no longer applicable. It's whatever endurance cheese we can muster versus get instagibbed lol cheese.

The 'damage attenuation' fix has made the experience far worse. It's not created a more equal and fair fight, but a strictly unfair fight in the AI's favour. Which is not the best option of the two for gameplay.

The best Adversary I fought since the update is the one I accidentally nailed the full Requiem correctly on the first try with none revealed. Because at rank 1 the stupid extra threat mechanics and amputation of our damage output are not yet in play, and since I got it first try, I got to avoid grinding my face against that pebbledashed concrete wall in hopes of getting through.

Think for a moment. Not "do we want the fight to last for an extended time" but in some cases even "can the player afford to fight for an extended time"? How do we grind relentlessly against that shield which regenerates if you look away for merely 5 seconds, do so for minutes at a time just because you said so - and still contend with mission objectives? Getting life support in survival? Letting our Rescue targets and Defense objectives not get destroyed by the very Adversary we're artificially gated from dispatching? Hope you saved an Exterminate or a Capture for last to get your rank 4-5 appearances dealt with safely!

This, this, this! Come on!

On 2021-07-06 at 9:19 AM, .LeiA._ said:

Hello, please rethink the decision to put the SISTER behind the already DEAD Granum Void Fight (after you get all the loots from the drop table). How many ZENTIH GRANUM coins we need to farm to get the weapon that we wanted. You devs remember that the weapon they have is RNG right? Is it because the murmur farming decreased so you guys found the way to make it longer by ADDING Granum fight? 

Please reconsider.

My feedback? Put Parvos spectre running inside the Corpus Ship tileset, we kill it and let the Sister spawn. I rarely online these days because I'm extremely burnt out from the grinding after so many years of playing this game. I thought I could back and diligently farm the new Sister weapon, but no. I'm just really tired and can't keep the love I have for this game anymore.

I am having a problem just GETTING a lich to appear after even completing the Granum Void... A buddy and I did it like 10+ times and not one corpus sister spawning dude appeared and neither of us had a lich or sister.  Eventually I got one solo, but damn it took forever while continuing to get at least bronze or silver in the Granum void.  BTW Only getting Bronze or Silver because it seems like the spawn rate of these Errant Specters is SUPER slow... run our of enemies and they rarely drop time triangles.  Not everybody wants to run the Xoris just for this singular game mode.

UPDATE:  My buddy could not get a Sister of Parvos lich because he did not have the "Call of the Tempestarii" quest completed.  It took us forever to figure out why he could not get a lich.  Wish there was a message in game somehow to tell people this.  I am betting a lot of players are just thinking that was just a side story quest for a Warframe, and not a per-requisit to get Sister of Parvos liches.

16 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

So a few issues:

1. Tone down the number of missions, 5-10 Missions on average (over 12-13) is strongly better and there is no difference at all with 12-13
  2. Some Liches (that I came across, after I got mine) where FAR too tanky, this needs be solved. 
  3. The HOST must be the one to facilitate the Zenith Void, no one else can, it will not come up if you are not the Host.
  4. Your teammates can kill the Larval Sister before you reach it, my buddy killed it (by mistake ofc) and we had to restart the mission, perhaps make the Larval immune to damage after she or he falls
  5. The Sister does not seem to spawn 100% of the time (not sure why) there has been some factors where she just refused to outright spawn
  6. The Zenith Mission is far too difficult for a basic and new player to get to even R1, perhaps chnageing it to the lowest or mid tier will be much better

My buddy went into public accidentally, did granum void and completed that then the pubs killed his sister larvling.  He has since done about 20 or so missions by himself and cannot get a lich sister larvling to spawn at all (getting about 50-70 kills at least each time in the 50 seconds given which is at least silver reward).  Maybe this is a bug that thinks he already has one?  I don't know for sure, just a thought to the issue you may be having and my friend is having right this moment.

UPDATE:  My buddy could not get a Sister of Parvos lich because he did not have the "Call of the Tempestarii" quest completed.  It took us forever to figure out why he could not get a Sister lich.  Wish there was a message in game somehow to tell people this.  I am betting a lot of players are just thinking that was just a side story quest for a Warframe, and not a per-requisit to get Sister of Parvos liches.

1 hour ago, Bakahung said:

Just a small feedback for now .

I sorta wish we can obtain blueprints of hounds easier , so we don't have to hunt hundreds of Sisters to make a customized one...

I know we can trade it , but I still hope there's a way to farm them more easily .

Maybe Hounds can have a chance to drop blueprints of their component ? Or we can dismantle our Hound for parts? 

While dismantling the Hounds for Parts is a bit savage, I kinda want that as well.

I've been playing around with the Parazon Finisher system and there's a few oddities I've noticed. I don't think they're bugs, which is why I'm posting them here and not in the bug thread. I've emphasized my main points as a TLDR.

1. For quite some time now, Moas and Ancients have only been able to be Finished from behind. This applies to Parazon Finishers as well. However, with the hectic pace of combat it's extremely difficult to maneuver around to the back of these enemy types to Finish them before the Finisher opportunity fades (or they die from other sources). Maybe it's time to allow Moas and Ancients to be Parazon Finished from the front?
  2. An enemy currently playing a stagger animation from another source cannot be Finished until that animation completes, even though the red mark appears above them immediately. This results in standing there and mashing the Finish button to no effect. I've tested this with both Shock and Fire, but I would assume it applies to more than just those two. Parazon Finishers should be allowed to override all other animations to immediately kill the enemy.
  3. If a Corpus unit vulnerable to a Finisher regains shields for any reason, the Finisher opportunity ends immediately. The Shield Ospreys/Drones that are often flying around provide ample opportunity to see this in action. In practice, this means it is noticeably more difficult to use Parazon Finishers versus Corpus and Corrupted; you either need to deliberately destroy all the Ospreys/Drones before starting on the priority targets, or you need to be right in the middle of the fight and very quick on the Finisher button. Please add a minimum duration to the Parazon Finisher window to alleviate this.

From a solo experience, can't say I really enjoyed the new "kingpin runs off to Railjack for an additioanl phase of the battle~" aspect of the new update. 

Now I would consider myself to be somewhere floating around average to slightly above average and didn't have much trouble clearing the Sister out of the starchart. My friend did help near the end because I was just done enjoying the experience and they pushed me to finish. 

Then the sister heccs off to railjack and I was prepared for that because I'd seen enough "where did my lich go?" Q&A 

So we head out and the game imidiately kicks him because he doesn't have an active Sister (at all) let alone one who has currently hecced off to railjack. So I figure that I'll just go back to soloing it since I have an OK crew and tolerably acceptable railjack.

Flash forward through the "fun" of slogging through Railjack to actually dealing with my Lichette, who's schtick is to teleport (read: jump through solid objects to the level above/below) and sporadically turn invisible. 

Resulting in a fight where I spent several seconds chip dinging her shields before she'd hecc off somewhere in the area and regen her whole shield frequently while invisible. Which was so incredibly enjoyable that after managing to get her down by maybe a ninth of her actual health in about 10minutes.... I just got bored and left. 

All to apparently prevent people who don't have a kingpin at the same stage from getting an RNG doggo part? Could those have not been handled in a more elegant fashion that would not require an extra step that excludes players? 

Impressions so far:

Good:

• Murmur gain rate seems to be much better
  • Oull seems like it could be a fun addition

Bad:

• Highest tier Granum Void limits your choice of warframes quite a bit, especially if you solo
  • Spectral Debris feels like it needs some sort of rethinking on how the resource is collected, as it stands now you need to waste precious time in Granum Void to look for a resource that can be difficult to spot on ground and as you instantly get booted out of the area once you complete the challenge there is a good chance that some of the drops are left behind.
  • Void storm time/reward ratio remains rather poor and corrupted holo-keys seem like an excessive grind
  • Parazon remains just as pointless as it was before the rework, it simply has no place in the current gameplay flow of Warframe
  • Damage reduction sisters have against fast firing weapons feels absurd, if a weapon hits regular enemies for 10k dmg and can drop to single digit damage against a sister, it makes me as a player feel like I've wasted all the time getting my build and mods. While I can understand not wanting a boss simply get deleted, I don't think this is the way to go - it does not make it a fun fight especially if the sister has teleport ability, then all it does it making me feel like repeatedly shooting a sponge that cant even fight back and instead just jumps around trying to prolong the already trivial fight.

Bugs:

• Despite getting 2 Oull mods as loot so far (they appear in inventory), I cannot equip them on my parazon as they do not appear in the mod selection.

I've got a few bits of feedback, specifically in regards to the Murmur Reduction, running Liches with Friends, and Obtaining a Desired Weapon.

Murmur Reduction

The murmur reduction is a welcome change, but when me and a friend took down our liches together last night, we had obtained all three requiems (via murmurs) by lich level 3 (The show up at level 3 was completed sequence and flee to RJ). While the murmur gain rate has been increased, I don't think the Anger meter fill rate has been increased as well, which means it still takes a while for the lich to show up to be able to try the requiems and learn the correct sequence. We both got lucky with guessing the correct order of our slot 1 and 2 requiems.

If the guesses at the order had been wrong, we'd have likely been running many more missions with the murmurs already complete, just to fill the Anger meter enough to get the lich to show up.

As a result, it would be nice if the Anger meter fill rate/Lich spawn rate could be increased as well, to match the improved faster murmurs.

Liches with Friends

The fixed region flow is a brilliant change, not only for public matchmaking, but also running with friends. Me and a friend both started liches last night, and were able to run missions together from the get-go, while both of us gained Anger meter progress and lich spawns.

A couple of observations from prior to this update (and matches my observations from last night):

• Murmur progress is always gained from thralls, regardless of whether or not your lich is on that planet
  • Anger meter progress (and the ability for your lich to spawn) only occurs on your lich's own territory
  • When a lich levels up, it now moves planet entirely, clearing previously owned territory

This meant that in order for us to continue running our liches together after one of them leveled up (changing planets entirely), one of us had to miss out on Anger meter progress/potential lich spawns until the other's lich spawned and leveled up. (This likely also contributed to the issue we saw with murmurs outpacing the lich spawns).

A good fix for this would be to let the Anger meter progress on all thralls (like murmurs), while keeping the lich itself spawning for owned reigons only.

Obtaining a Desired Weapon

After spending what must have been 2 hours last night running Cassini (Saturn capture, I took about 1-2 mins per run) before I saw either a Kuva Hek or Zarr (Zarr, in the end), the total pool of 19 Kuva weapons (~5.263% each, assuming even distribution) is too big at this point to just use random selection. Also from what I've read/heard, even the smaller pool of 8 (12.5% each, again assuming even distribution) Tenet weapons is too big, given the time it takes to do the mission + granum void + wait for the candidate to spawn.

After thinking on a possible solution, I remembered the Pheromone Synthesiser gear items! The ones used to increase the chance of a rarer species of Conservation animal spawning. Perhaps a similar type of item could be sold by Palladino for a small sum of Kuva? Something like 500-1000, as you get it while farming Thralls, or even credits for the Sister candidates variant. Buy the one for the desired weapon, and use it to get a thrall with said weapon.

Hell, make the items drop from Thralls, like the Requiem relics can.

I don't really know how the gear item would work - maybe it could be used on a downed thrall (by the killer, the one eligible to Mercy it) to change the weapon, to avoid conflicts in random squads (even though thralls are typically done solo afaik).

And one final note - the Kuva Hek is unable to use Scattered Justice (the Hek syndicate augment). I know that this was done for the Vaykor Hek, as the Vaykor already has an innate Justice effect, which caused issues/conflicts or something with the Justice effect from the mod, but the Kuva Hek has no such innate Justice effect, so I'd guess the Kuva Hek is supposed to be able to fit the mod, and this is just a bug/oversight?

There's one other case, with the Rakta Dark Dagger, and the Dark Dagger syndicate augment, but because the syndicate melees receieved unique passives instead of innate syndicate (Blight, in Veil's case) effects, the Rakta Dark Dagger is able to fit it's augment (gaining the Blight effect in the process, in addition to its unique passive effects).

4 hours ago, Misaania said:

Seeing as the Tenet weapons are contained in this megathread, it seems necessary to bring up the absurdity of grinding for the weapons offered by Ergo Glast.

I have so far done between 15-20 void storms, and gotten 2 drops, which is equal to 12 corrupted holo-keys. I obviously need 40 for one weapon. Amusingly, in the same time frame, I went from rank 8 Command with ~100 intrinsics to rank 10.

Is this where the insult of a the game mode's longevity will truly come from? Us wasting time to get even one weapon. I did enjoy railjack to begin with, but only enough to dip a toe into it every so often, and slowly build up my intrinsics. At this rate, I'll reach rank 10 for all my remaining intrinsics before I get a single weapon.

Is this where the longevity of a game mode will come? Is this how you'll ensure players are still playing your game mode? Is this how you bring new life to a game mode you still have left on an island?

It's extremely frustrating. And there's so many solutions. I was of the belief that holo-keys would be a guaranteed drop. And it should be? Why would it not be? If we want to maximize the damage and element of our weapon, then we don't want to play the game mode for thousands of hours. People will play the game mode if it drops with certainty, and there will be people going in there for other aspects of it.

It should take around 24 missions for a person to get all the weapons, and further attempts to grind the weapons higher will obviously be the inspiration for further investment.

I spent a long time farming a perfect railjack. Even if there's no change, I bet I'll probably spend longer farming all the weapons. But if this systems stays like this, there's no way in hell that I'll even think about returning to storms for improving those weapons, and I don't think many other veterans will do the same.

It's insanely rough and the grind was enough for me to just give up entirely on obtaining one. I did 4 missions without a single drop, wikied it, and found out even if I GOT a drop the highest amount is 6 via Veil Proxima. And they expect us to get 40 for a single weapon? It's simply not even worth it, not until the grind is lessened. It should be 20 at most, and even that is still a grind.

Archived