Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: Xbox Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

With Update 30.5, we are continuing with our Trello Board approach to communicate known bugs, fixed bugs, and popular feedback submitted by you, the community! To see a list of known bugs and fixed issues, please check out our new Trello Board.

This thread will be live for the next 2 weeks - after which it will be locked and you will then be encouraged to return to posting individual threads in the usual sub-forums. This allows us to streamline report tracking!

You will also be able to see notifications of changes and fixes by joining our official Discord Server and following the #bug-feedback-tracking channel, found here.

Now on to the update!

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos introduces the Corpus equivalent to Kuva Liches, Melee & Primary Weapon Balance Changes, an update to the Helminth System, brand new weapons, Yareli, and more. As you play the new update, you may encounter bugs. To get our attention to these bugs quickly, we ask that you submit a bug report using the guide below! Create a reply to this thread on any of the following topics:

• New Warframe Yareli + Kompressa
  • Sisters of Parvos & Kuva Liches
  • Melee & Primary Balance Changes Helminth System Update

BEST PRACTICES

• Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them.
  • When taking a screenshot, use the F6 key, as this helps generate valuable metadata for us to be able to reference!
  • Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster.
  • If you saw the Warframe Crash Handler and got a WAR number (looks like this: WAR-1234567) then add it to your post. Also please be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Crash Handler's comment box!

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them!

If you do not have a bug, and simply want to leave feedback on some aspect of Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos, please do not use this thread, and instead use our dedicated feedback megathreads: Sisters of Parvos & Kuva Liches Feedback, Yareli + Kompressa Feedback, Helminth Update Feedback, Melee & Primary Balance Changes Feedback.

TYPE: in-game

DESCRIPTIONS:

1) kuva grattler appears twice in user profile > archguns (easily seen is sorted by progress). Should only be once.

2) new universal requiem mod appears in loot but doesn't increase in inventory (i may have missed notes on limit of one at a time)

3) when visiting Ergo the button in the lower right (i assume to purchase) is entirely blank.

4) galvanized mods don't sort correctly (compared to other menus) when "hide owned" is toggles at arbiters. Example, after purchase, they should disappear if now owned.

5) thank you for the fix to the valence fusion preview text. Anyway to add the %element back in? (Minor)

Weapon Bug: Sepulcrum

Wont no longer switch to lock on mode even after filling the bar. I used the Xoris with the weapon to go into the void to get a sister. Ever since then. The weapon has been bugged. Makes the sound as if you switched to lock on mode but doesn’t actually switch.

In-game

Iron Wake during Chains of Harrow quest

The quest says to talk to Palladino, but upon entering the hall leading to her the door locks and I cannot use Transferrance. 

I know the quest requires you to be in Operator to enter the room with her, but Transferrance is disabled (makes the invalid command sfx)

Tried leaving the zone and coming back, changing party privacy, changing warframes, and even changing keybindings. No effect.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: When riding Merulina, I am unable to cast any abilities, including recasting Merulina.
REPRODUCTION: Happens in every mission.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to cast abilities while riding Merulina.
OBSERVED RESULT: I can not.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens 100% of the time, but apparently only to me. Others have been able to cast their abilities normally on Merulina.

EDIT: Hotfix #1 and reinstalling Warframe has not fixed the issue.

EDIT 2: Found the source of the problem. Merulina and abilities work fine on the default Warframe control setup (RB as Ability Menu), but if you try to use B as "Activate Selected Power" instead, nothing happens. Temporary workaround until this is fixed is to use the default control scheme.

DESCRIPTION: parvos larva under floor and inaccessible (mission: hydra) 

REPRODUCTION: based on spawn

EXPECTED RESULT: need to be able to kill and preview weapon

OBSERVED RESULT: checked all rooms and cannot reach it

REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 of 3 so far... got 1 to essentially unstuck itself into another room by accessing the lower level of an adjacent room. 2nd time resulted in failed attempt and rerun mission.

Larva Image: http://imgur.com/gallery/IQY1XsI

Also, Treasurer Image: http://imgur.com/gallery/6nTmlbh

Type: In-game

Description: went into the confrontation mission in railjack, when I got my lich down and went to interact with them the screen went straight to hovering in front them with no option to kill or convert, didn’t have an option to back out either. Had to close the game entirely. 

visual: https://imgur.com/a/JkWCv0i

reproduction: happened every time I did it.

expected result: once my lich was down and I interacted with it, it should give the option to either kill or convert them.

observed result: a blank cutscene showing my lich crouched on the ground with no option to do anything.

Reproduction rate: happened both times I tried the mission.

DESCRIPTION: Ivara's invisibility from prowl breaks when firing a weapon with fully ranked Hush/Suppress mods equiped

REPRODUCTION: equip a fully ranked Hush/Suppress on a weapon and fire it while using Ivara's prowl in a mission

EXPPECTED RESULT: Ivara's invisibility should not break when firing a weapon with a fully ranked Hush/Suppress

OBSERVED RESULT: acts as if Hush/Suppress isn't equiped

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% so far

Screenshot here

Type: in game

descriprion: unable to kill or convert sister of pavos. Upon 3 reqs, kill / capture screen does not appear… paragon shows full after extract. Unable to hunt lich.

reproduction: unknown. Used 3 correct requiems, no prompt.

expected result: kill or convert

observed result: kill / convert animation plays - no prompt

reproduction rate: I’m not alone, check the Xbox bug reporting forum

(Can you inbox me the 53% heat tenant envoy that bugged out pls)

game doesn’t explain to finish fight on Neptune proxima

Guest UltrartlU

TYPE: In-Game/PS4
DESCRIPTION: When using the exodia contagion arcane on my zaw, I am unable to produce a second projectile when double jumping, after first loosing the first projectile when bullet jumping. 
REPRODUCTION: Happens every time I make an attempt at a second projectile after launching the first projectile.
EXPECTED RESULT: “Two projectiles can be launched before touching the ground by bullet jumping, melee attacking during aim glide, then double jumping and melee attacking during aim glide again.“
OBSERVED RESULT: I can not under any circumstance. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time I attempt it, even with chroma’s passive which grants an additional jump.

I can't play with my buddy, it's the same problem as it was before 2 months ago or so...
after the big update I could play with him without any problems, after the small update late in the evening, I can no longer invite him, he is no longer displayed in the clan either.
he just disappeared everywhere and can't play with anyone anymore.
I play Series X and he plays One S.

ok now it's working again

XBOX ONE:

After restarting game, no sound unless in navigation.

Restarted game due to see if it would fix my unkillable litch bug (spoiler alert: It didn't)

on restart, there was no audio on any intro screen, no audio as I moved around ship.

I get sound when I go into navigation, but exiting navigation and the sound stops again.

I get sound If i look at my unkillable litch, but exiting that screen and the sound stops again.

Xbox One. May be on other platforms, too.

This is an In-game bug. Don't know if anyone else has reported this.

Was playing a mission just a few minutes ago, as Yareli. When I summoned Merulina, I glitched through the floor and got kicked out of the ship my squad was on and back into space. Upon trying to re-enter the ship, I got stuck with a black screen, and was completely unable to move.

I had previous missions where the same issue occurred. Merulina, upon being summoned, occasionally will glitch through the floor and fall out of bounds. I have yet to see it as a Host, as most occurrences were as a Client.

Xbox one - controller stops responding randomly. (wired, not wireless fwiw)

Not often - about once every 20 missions or so.  Keyboard works, and to get controller working again I have to move a little using arrow keys on keyboard, then unplug and replug in controller.

Same happened to my friend while I was in a party with him and he did the same to get his controller working again.

TYPE: [In-Game]
DESCRIPTION: [Went to kill my kuva lich on the galleon, finally down them, and interact to kill them, kill/convert screen engages, but no options are available, and can't do anything, need to close warframe]
VISUAL: n/a
REPRODUCTION: [try to give a lich it's final mercy]
EXPECTED RESULT: [be able to kill or convert lich]
OBSERVED RESULT: [game becomes unresponsive, unable to get rid of lich, have to restart the game]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [both times I attempted to kill my lich]

PLATFORM: XBOX ONE

TYPE:  Progression Stopping
DESCRIPTION: Trying to kill corpus litch, litch will frequently kneel in a location you can't parazon it.
REPRODUCTION: play the game
EXPECTED RESULT: after downing litch, be able to parazon it.
OBSERVED RESULT: Never prompted no matter where one stands in relation to kneeling litch.
REPRODUCTION RATE: often depending on tile set.

TYPE:  Progression Stopping
DESCRIPTION: Doing final litch battle (RJ), killed my litch, was working on a teammates.  Host migration.  I was the new host and alone, but the old teammate litch was still there. I killed it and finished the mission.  Didn't count as killing my litch (Mine was killed BEFORE the host migration)
EXPECTED RESULT: after downing and killing and vanquishing my litch, to be done with the slog
OBSERVED RESULT: back to my ship, mission succes, but still had the same active litch.  
REPRODUCTION RATE: Try a few host migrations  yourself, i'm done with matchmaking/squads with how buggy any team play is and will solo them.  (of course having tried this on the next attempt, the final litch knelt in a location (open hallway, not even a weird location) and I couldn't parazon it due to aforementioned bug happening again. Had to abort that too).

TYPE:  Matchmaking
DESCRIPTION: Still get stuck flying in ship to join a squad but never fly in, never stop flying.  can wait 5 minutes and still flying.  Have to dashboard the game
EXPECTED RESULT: join a squad, or have it return me to my orbiter with a failure
OBSERVED RESULT:  Just an infinite flying animation.
REPRODUCTION RATE: annoyingly often.

Guest DominusSpartan

In game

Thrall seem to be giving old amount of progress towards murmurs.

Not sure how to reproduce besides starting a new lich.

Expected to have the same progress speed my first sister of parvos had.

Did not have the same progress speed.

It's happened for the past 5 missions I've run.

Archived