Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: Xbox Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

I can't seem to use transferences. Before you ask, yes I beat the second dream and the war within. I try to go into kid form and when I do the UI says I did transferences but I am still in my warframe. This has happened to me in all assortment of missions across the origin system. Any help will be grateful.

Fissure mission still have issues.  Defense mission does give unlocked relic item.  Having issues with the refinement not working in all mission types.  The speed reward to get the end after completeing the two tasks, is the only constant in algorithm.  Chance data.  First play of a fissure mission chance of jackpot is 75%.  Second play drops to 50%.  Third play drops to 12%.  It can take up to 15 playthrough to get desired reward.

Starting in navigation > select sister shortcut at the bottom > parazon (y button) > arsenal... then exit parazon (b button), exit arsenal (b button) > exit sister screen (b button) > standing at "arsenal"

I expect to be standing at "navigation" at the end instead of arsenal. Or just have us exit arsenal and be standing at arsenal, instead of the extra sister screen. The whole point of using the shortcut is to not have to travel to the arsenal... when you exit arsenal, you want to be at navigation.

In game. XBOX

Related to Nightwave.  I am unable to access the credit offerings screen. 

I am able to pull up the list of Nightwave challenges, complete them etc.  But when pressing the right stick, the screen does not switch over and blanks. I am able to move the cursor around the blank area and the info boxes come up as if the nightwave challenges were still there.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: 1 extra Zenith Crown are being taken after I try to run a parvos mission to initiate a sister lich, despite grabbing a new one from the Treasurer. Mission is on Pluto, so they will be Zenith. I will grab the crown from the treasurer each time after completing the mini-mission, often having to wait for him to show. It will show in my mission complete inventory, (NOT the decoration) but when I run the next mission, my crown count has gone down 1. Also was Farming Sisters of Parvos initiates for a weapon drop, to an excessive amount of tries, 30+ before the weapon showed even ONCE.
REPRODUCTION: Try having insane level bad luck. Seeing both the Tetra and Flux repeat 3x in a row, (0.125 chance ^ 3 = 0.0019 chance of happening ONE time) before having the gun I wanted show, may be a factor to this.
EXPECTED RESULT: The crown count shouldnt be going down at all, using 1 crown and gaining 1 crown, no net change. Also it probably shouldnt take so many tries to have one item show, I know RNG is bad, but Ive already had my insane run of 1k rolls with the Akarius/Acceltra with relics to prove it. This doesn't need to happen more.
OBSERVED RESULT: As I said, the number of tokens went down. It shouldnt.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Accessing the Nightwave Credit Offerings by pressing the (RS).
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/GID7Lfq
REPRODUCTION: Access the Nightwave menu, then press the (RS) to go to the Credit Offerings Menu.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to see the Nightwave Credit Offerings and be able to purchase them with my Cred.
OBSERVED RESULT: It ends up being a blank screen, but the text from the missions and progress bar are still seen.
REPRODUCTION RATE: So far, 100% of the time, even after restarting game and power cycling down console. This seems to have started after the TennoCon Updates/Hotfixes.

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION:  Nightwave doesn't show cred offerings screen.
VISUAL: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/s8n-juice/video/140315240
REPRODUCTION: Just log in on xbox and look at your Nightwave screen that you have to hit right stick to see.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to see the screen to spend my nightwave monies, especially since it is going away in a week.
OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing on the screen.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime.

Hey, I just tried completing my kuva lich however, it didn't give the execute screen and I have no missions to complete but he is still active. I am unable to get any other lich so it's put a stop to any game progression, is there any quick fix? Thanks 

Quick edit:

Check proxima region for lich if you had the same issue. 

Deimos causes a complete crash of my x1x when i try to mine for gems its always happens 20 seconds after moving after crossing the opening where 2 necramechs holding up the wall go to first tree and crash as i mined it

Tried swapping from my ssd external before switching it would crash and turn off my xbox and did hard reset swapped cables etc still was crashingx15times in a row, then i decided. Try the internal hd with fresh installation and patched and same outcome crash as soon as hit the first tree, i have no problems on railjack, fortuna open world etc this seems to be only on deimos that causes a completely shutdown of my x1x for no apparent reason after this update

Platform: xbox one

Type: railjack missions

Expected result: should use overseer normally 

reproduction: any railjack mission that give electrical fires should cause the problem i described

Problem: railjack overseer is buging out when you getba electrical malfunction and you can teleport to friends and you cant close out of it you can still switch to other people aboard your ship but seems to bug out on players with you. But it doesn't bug on on you that uses it or any AI crew.

platform: xbox

Mission - final fight with Sister. 

Expected result - Requiem Ultimatum drop shown on killing the sister. But missing in final reward page

problem:  Requiem Ultimatum shown during the mission (for killing the sister) is not awarded once the mission in complete. I am 1000% sure that I has 2 Requiem Ultimatums in my inventory AND 1000% sure that I for the Requiem Ultimatum after killing my sis. it showed while the mission progressed. But end-of mission it didn't show Requiem Ultimatum. I checked my inventory and I still have 2 Requiem Ultimatum.

I think there is a bug on Requiem Ultimatum. Please check and help. Thanks.

TYPE: Weapon
DESCRIPTION: Pathocyst's charged throw's heavy attack damage is the same as its regular throw's heavy attack. Xoris' charged throw has the same damage as its regular throw

VISUAL: fFHPbls.png

ahN7Mdp.png

REPRODUCTION: Look at arsenal stats.
EXPECTED RESULT: Pathocyst charged throw heavy attack damage should be 1,572 total damage. Xoris charged throw damage should be 240 total damage (48 Impact, 81.6 Puncture, 110.4 Slash)
OBSERVED RESULT: Pathocyst charged throw heavy attack damage is 786. Xoris charged throw damage is 12 total damage (24 Impact, 40.8 Puncture, 55.2 Slash)
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: Operator Waybound perks in all schools

DESCRIPTION: Completely unable to unbind passive waybounds for all schools despite having required focus, brilliant eidolon shard & right pool size. Pressing Y does nothing but indicate a pulsing circle on the top left of my screen.

REPRODUCTION: Pressing Y on controllers & it will do nothing, won't consume shards or points. Changing the controller mapping to another button fixes nothing.

EXPECTED RESULT: Operator perk should unbind with all necessary components collected.

OBSERVED RESULT: Button press does nothing, perk refuses to unbind no matter what.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Infinite

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: Kuva Litch didn't spawn for final Railjack confrontation.
VISUAL: :No point in a video - there was nothing to show
REPRODUCTION: Un known
EXPECTED RESULT:  Litch to spawn so I could kill him
OBSERVED RESULT: Cleared the crewships, cleared the fighters, got the objective marker to go into the Galleon to eliminate the target, but once inside there was no objective marker.  Scoured the entire ship (which was needlessly oversized i might add - almost twice the size of a larger sized random tile set from a galleon mission), killed every enemy that spawned, and eventually just had to abort the mission.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Once so far.   Got "could not update account information on choosing to abort" so turned off game rather than waste time trying again.

Can you please fix the unbinding of waybound nodes being broken since the Sisters of Parvos update dropped? I know Megan already acknowledged it and said it would be fixed after Tennocon, but why are we still waiting? It's a simple UI glitch I would assume, thus hotfix-worthy. Nightwave rewards was broken on the weekly reset and was fixed almost immediately, so why hasn't this issue been resolved yet? The focus schools are a fundamental part of the game. I'm especially annoyed because I just spent 160 platinum on lenses hoping to finally unbind the four remaining waybound nodes on my operator and of course when I finally get around to it, it randomly doesn't work. 😭

All 8 sister weapons should cycle evenly through the rotation but after over 30 tries I only get the same 4 weapons over and over. The arca envoy spirex and diplos always cycle. Never once has flux tetra cycron or detron popped up. It’s infuriating and the process to get the sister is 5 times longer than a kuva. I can do the kuva runs in 1 min but it takes 4 to 5 for a sister. It wouldn’t bother me but the weapons are not dropping correctly. What’s the problem? Are the drops bugged?

TYPE: In-game 
DESCRIPTION: After exiting the Granum Void no Sister Candidate appears, I’ve entered several times with a zenith coin, completing at least level 1 rewards and not entering in the last hand before the exit, also I have no active sister or lich. 
I’ve tried going solo or public but it doesn’t change the result 
REPRODUCTION: Exiting the granum void with at least level 1 rewards
EXPECTED RESULT: A sister candidate should have appeared 
OBSERVED RESULT: No sister candidate appeared. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time after I exit the granum void with at least level 1 rewards, having used a Zenith coin 

TYPE: Mission ~ Companion

DESCRIPTION: Standard fare, doesn't seem to be node-specific.

REPRODUCTION: I THINK it's upon taking heavy-AOE damage.

EXPECTED RESULT: Upon death my Vulpaphyla should revert to larval State, 15 seconds later my mods on the Vulpaphyla stop working, and an additional 15 seconds later the Vulpaphyla  should revive.

OBSERVED RESULT: My Vulpaphyla dies, larval state seems to flash very momentarily, the companion health bar on my U.I. just reads dead, and the  Vulpaphyla never respawns.

REPRODUCTION RATE: I've mostly noticed this on the Steel Path, but and has happened numerous times on various Lich nodes. I think it is tied to receiving heavy AOE damage, but I am uncertain.

Archived