Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PlayStation Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

With Update 30.5, we are continuing with our Trello Board approach to communicate known bugs, fixed bugs, and popular feedback submitted by you, the community! To see a list of known bugs and fixed issues, please check out our new Trello Board.

This thread will be live for the next 2 weeks - after which it will be locked and you will then be encouraged to return to posting individual threads in the usual sub-forums. This allows us to streamline report tracking!

You will also be able to see notifications of changes and fixes by joining our official Discord Server and following the #bug-feedback-tracking channel, found here.

Now on to the update!

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos introduces the Corpus equivalent to Kuva Liches, Melee & Primary Weapon Balance Changes, an update to the Helminth System, brand new weapons, Yareli, and more. As you play the new update, you may encounter bugs. To get our attention to these bugs quickly, we ask that you submit a bug report using the guide below! Create a reply to this thread on any of the following topics:

• New Warframe Yareli + Kompressa
  • Sisters of Parvos & Kuva Liches
  • Melee & Primary Balance Changes Helminth System Update

BEST PRACTICES

• Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them.
  • When taking a screenshot, use the F6 key, as this helps generate valuable metadata for us to be able to reference!
  • Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster.
  • If you saw the Warframe Crash Handler and got a WAR number (looks like this: WAR-1234567) then add it to your post. Also please be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Crash Handler's comment box!

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them!

If you do not have a bug, and simply want to leave feedback on some aspect of Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos, please do not use this thread, and instead use our dedicated feedback megathreads: Sisters of Parvos & Kuva Liches Feedback, Yareli + Kompressa Feedback, Helminth Update Feedback, Melee & Primary Balance Changes Feedback.

This is trophy related bug, which makes them unobtainable on PS4, when you have done them first on PS5 (exactly in that order). I reported this in previous bug megathread, but there was no response from your side. I know you had other more important stuff, but maybe now you will be able to fix it for many trophy hunters out there. Here are the specifics. Please DE, fix it when you find some time, because those 2 trophies that I can't obtain are driving me nuts :) 

TYPE: Trophies on PS4 (when you've done them on PS5 first)

DESCRIPTION: Trophies like "Tomb Looter" and "Vallis Spelunker" are currently unobtainable on PS4 if you done them first on PS5. They show in trophies tab in-game, that you've done them, but even after visiting all them again, you get nothing. Every other trophy was working fine when repeating them, but those related to caves are currently broken. 

VISUAL: As you can see, those two challenges related to caves discovering are done, but I can't get those trophies, even after visiting them all again.uUThtaZ.jpeg

REPRODUCTION: First I was playing on PS5 and I've done all trophies there without any problems. When I wanted to do them again on PS4, those 2 trophies related to caves are not unlocking. I tried visting them all again, but nothing changes.

EXPECTED RESULT: Trophies should pop-up normally after visiting those caves. Maybe reset the challenge for people when they visit them again, so we could get those trophies or just auto-pop them on PS4 if you have done them on PS5 (exactly in that order).

OBSERVED RESULT: Trophies are not unlocking, even after visiting all caves on both planets again. I tried everything but nothings seems to be working. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens all the time, trophies are unobtainable right now and only you DE can fix them, which I hope you can do it for us trophy hunters.

Like I said, it's really irritating that we can't get those magnificent 100% completion in Warframe. I got it on PS5, but now can't get it on PS4. It shows in-game as done and just can't do anything to unlock them. Maybe you could just auto-pop them for everybody on PS4 if they have done it before on PS5 or maybe give us the option to reset challenges so we could easily do them again. I think that would be a good idea for people with broken challenges.

Looking forward for some input from your side DE and help us trophy hunter somehow. I really like playing your game, I spent a lot of hours in it, but those unobtainable trophies are driving me nuts. It would be awesome if you could fix it for us, I will even buy a bulk of platinum :D

Hi all,

Issue with joining a group running a Kuva Lich while I am running a Sister. 

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: My Sister is currently located on Jupiter and I went to join Carpo, I was in public mode and it joined me up with some other Tenno. Issue I have is that the mobs that spawned were Grineer and killing Thralls made no progress on my requiem unlocks (to be expected as they are the wrong enemy type).
VISUAL: Video captured not yet uploaded, can be uploaded to Youtube and linked if needed
REPRODUCTION: This has happened twice so far, both on Jupiter
EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to only match with other players running Sisters
OBSERVED RESULT: Joined a group running a Kuva Lich
REPRODUCTION RATE: This has happened twice so far but I am not actively trying to do it. 

I am not sure if the above is intended or not, if it is, I would not likely join further groups for fear of "wasting" time. Thanks. 

50 minutes ago, (PSN)Xzelian said:

GAMEBREAKING BUG, potentially all platforms.

Hush, silent battery, and suppress mods are not working on Ivara causing her to drop invisibility when firing.

This is REALLY not cool.

Loki's augment "Hushed Invisibility" is also not working. Briefly tested primary (Ignis Wraith) and secondary (Aksomati Prime) firing and it alerts enemies. An obvious indication are Grineer on the turrets immediately firing where I was at during invisibility. 

This was not the case pre-patch.

Edit: I also unequipped the mod and reinserted it into my mod config but it did not resolve the issue.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: I have Loki's augment "Hushed Invisibility" equipped and enemies are still being alerted to my position.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Use Loki with "Hushed Invisibility" equipped and head into any mission. (Capture and Exterminate, in my case)
EXPECTED RESULT: The firing of my weapon will not alert enemies to my position.
OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies were alerted to my position despite having suppressed weapons during Loki's Invisibility ability.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 3 out of 3 different mission attempts to verify observation.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Xzelian said:

GAMEBREAKING BUG, potentially all platforms.

Hush, silent battery, and suppress mods are not working on Ivara causing her to drop invisibility when firing.

This is REALLY not cool.

Known issue! Fix in the works.

Acolyte spawns do not appear to be happening at the increased rate.

I am seeing in non-survival missions spawns at about 7 minutes which was the original rate.

In two instances I had a smeata affinity proc which died (on being a double) JUST before an acolyte spawned.

While I understand limiting pickup with high object model counts on the board after the implementation of the pickup timer, this severely punishes those of us with physical handicaps who don't do well with a rockem sockem game style.

Please correct this as for some of us it has cut our essence production to 1/4 and also has seriously angered many of my friends and clan mates.

Really I think the timer should only exist in endless missions, and feel it is linked to kill count rather than  static number.

The result in this is that those who favor endless get better rewards, and those of us without full faculty of our hands, eyes, and dexterity get singled out.

A ten minute fails safe on affinity timers would also go a long way. If you're going to implement a static nerf, then appropriate static buffs should be in place to correct.

I have just completed my kuva lich so I could start a sister but my lich kinda broke and didn’t give me the two options to convert or capture and it also dropped the weapon on the ground it’s and still showed active in mission with the icon also still showing up as an active lich. 

Hi,

TYPE: In game, gamebreaking bug
DESCRIPTION: Doing new sisters liches, we haunting for requiems I used new one mod, to guess 1st one, succesfully, then used random ones to obtain new one, even with mods, it bugged after killing sisters on 2nd one, showed nothing in "requiem circle", then I left to the orbiter and tried go to lich screen, then it happend (one of screenshots) white square on last one with loading circle endless and I can't do nothing just stuck at this screen. Tried to change mods in parazon, then it happens (rest of screenshots). At this point same, can't even move or navigate menu just stuck in this screen.
VISUAL:  

Warframe0000.jpg

Warframe0001.jpg

Warframe0002.jpg

REPRODUCTION: I think it's hard to reproduction.
EXPECTED RESULT:  I should be able to do anything? I'm stuck can't do nothing, now even murmur circlers aren't working when I'm doing missions I'm whole stucked at gaining new weapons.
OBSERVED RESULT:
REPRODUCTION RATE: 1st time.

Urga Bracket - Diversified Denial Precept

• Fabricates 3 Specters that fight for 30s that each deal 85% of the Hounds damage.

They spawn in as tiny bots? Please tell me this is a bug? Instead of summoning something akin to a wolf pack, we summon wolf puppies??? 

I get that this update had some serious focus in being cute but jeez. That sucks

All my weapons total damage decreased.

I was doing extermination mission when i notice I wasn’t dealing much. I checked my mod config and saw my weapon damage is decreased for example my stropha heavy attack total damage is supposed to be 5k+ now its just 1.4k+ (Idk how to send an image) i’m not sure if this a bug or glitch i tried restarting my game twice and restarted my ps4.

plz fix this right away i can’t farm arbitration and steel path.

Guest (PSN)Umber_Soul

This bug is in game.

I was attempting to do the new sisters(liches) for the tenet weapons. I recieved an OULL mod for fighting liches and put it on the third slot equipping 2 random requiem mods in the other slots. 

I figured the first 2 mods out over the next 5 missions (while playing with others) and while Ifailed my first attempt. The second attempt had the deciphered mods on the right slot. And the OULL mod in the third slot. (Which I assumed from the description that it would mimic and mod to finish the chain.) 

We killed the lich and the OULL mod acted as though I got the kill, but the lich disappeared without giving me a "kill or comvert" sceen. Odd, but I didn't know what to expect. 

Finish the mission, get back on ship, and I still have my sister, but all remaining missions to kill her have disappeared. Now I have an active sister, but no way to kill her. 

Please assist

On 2021-07-06 at 3:09 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: I was playing the Lich Confrontation Railjack mission. my Kuva Lich was rank 4, Toxin Element, armed with a 46% bonus Toxin Grattler.

REPRODUCTION: go into a Lich Confrontation mission in Saturn Proxima. 

EXPECTED RESULT: upon defeating the Lich in battle, the Convert/Vanquish decision screen would pop up, allowing me to make my choice, and then leave the ship, then board my raijack and head back to drydock.

OBSERVED RESULT: upon defeating my Lich, and pressing interact to bring up the Convert/Vanquish decision screen, neither options popped up and the camera was locked onto the lich as if waiting on my decision, but no prompts appear. I was unable to bring up any menus, or do anythign other than tilt the camera slightly. I tried waiting several minutes to see if the issue would rectify itself; it did not. my only choice was to close warframe down and restart the game.

REPRODUCTION RATE: this has happened 3 times consecutively in the space of around 30 mins: everythign runs smoothly until the pont where I interact with the lich, and I am locked into a Convert/Vanquish decision screen with no options and no way out. I also used Inaros Prime, Kuva Drakgoon, Kompressa and Tatsu as my loadout during the mission. I also used Mausolon in atmo mode and Voidrig Necramech in parts of the fight.

I was also in voice chat with a friend who had a similar incident: he was allowed to convert his Lich but the objective marker continues to tell him he needed to kill the target, even though his Lich was gone. eventually after he killed everyone he could see on the ship the objectives refreshed and he was allowed to extract. 

as a result of these experiences I believe there are multiple bugs in Lich Confrontations that urgently require your attention. I hope that a fix can be applied soon. 

Sincerely,

robotwars7.

EDIT: 24 hours since I originally posted this: I tried again this morning with a public squad and it worked absolutloey fine, so my recommendation until this gets patched is DON'T solo it, go public because for some reason it works. got my Kuva Hek tonight the same way, no problems. 

24 minutes ago, Guest (PSN)Umber_Soul said:

This bug is in game.

I was attempting to do the new sisters(liches) for the tenet weapons. I recieved an OULL mod for fighting liches and put it on the third slot equipping 2 random requiem mods in the other slots. 

I figured the first 2 mods out over the next 5 missions (while playing with others) and while Ifailed my first attempt. The second attempt had the deciphered mods on the right slot. And the OULL mod in the third slot. (Which I assumed from the description that it would mimic and mod to finish the chain.) 

We killed the lich and the OULL mod acted as though I got the kill, but the lich disappeared without giving me a "kill or comvert" sceen. Odd, but I didn't know what to expect. 

Finish the mission, get back on ship, and I still have my sister, but all remaining missions to kill her have disappeared. Now I have an active sister, but no way to kill her. 

Please assist

You Sister has fled to the Neptune Proxima. Hop on a Railjack, meet her there, punch her teeth in and claim your stuff.

Hi

Had a kuva lich from before update.  Tried to finish before update and no luck.  After the 3rd requiem passed.  Could not choose between vanquish or enlist.  Only showed weapon.  May have falling through floor.  When vanquished in railjack mission, had 1 large health bar with not 3.  Wouldn't give a vanquish or enlist option.  Also modify parazon screen shows all 3 passed.  No weapon in forge.  Thanks for the help.

Edit.  Seems to work after moving to railjack mission.  Just kinda buggy had to do the mission twice.

Archived