Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PlayStation Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

well, everything was going quite well tonight, and I was about to log off thinking the update was pretty stable. alas, it was not to be.

right as I go to Vanquish my lich, who has spent the last few hours putting up one hell of a fight with a 46% Toxin Grattler, cursed ground spam and constant dodging, the re's a bug: when I went into the Vanquish Convert decision screen, no options came up and the camera was locked. I was unable to do anything other than restart the game.

this has happened several times in a row: everything else up until this point was going fine. but then as I'm about to finally get the Grattler I've fought tooth and nail for.. DE's notorious post updates bugs decided it was not to be. needless to say, as someone who has been eyeing up the Kuva Grattler all night, I'm just a *little* bit angry.... swearwords were used in plentiful amounts, that is for sure. 

I wasn't the only one either: a clanmate had a similar problem where he converted his Lich succesfully but it took a long time before the objectives refreshed so that he could exit the Galleon. clearly, the Confrontation missions, at least Post-Lich defeat. are bugged. gamebreakingly so.

I've already reported it in the relevant bug feedback megathread,  but was wondering if anyone else managed to reach a confrontation with their lich, only to be robbed of a rightful victory. I REALLY hope a hotfix for this is coming soon, because the Liches are the main part of this update for me, and this has been really disappointing. times like this I wish we still had staggered releases; then some poor sod on PC could deal with this instead of me lol. 

otherwise, the update is still really nice: the murmur farm is a lot quicker, and I like the new Kompressa pistol, it's basically what the Stug wishes it could be lol.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: When I First log into warframe on ps5 all the trophies auto pop but( I'm the captain now) it just says in progress.
VISUAL:  I'm dont know how to upload pictures 

REPRODUCTION:  After 100% warframe on ps4. Login in to warframe on ps5 for the first time.
OBSERVED RESULT: When I login to warframe on ps5 trophies was auto popping then the game hard crash.

EXPECTED RESULT: all the trophies should have auto pop for 100% on ps5.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happened 1 time.

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

An automatically vanquish or convert cipher will be in SP honors soon. :) 

I'd take that lol. but literally the only thing between me and the weapon I currently want most is a gamebreaking bug that shouldn't even be there: all the runs to get the right larvling, the time to take them down, only to be denied because of a bug that slipped through the cracks. I feel genuinely robbed. my fully equipped railjack, my Inaros loadout and liberal use of a mausolon makes the fight easily doable, it should have been a 2 minute in-and-out with that Lich, but they had Spaghetti code on their side.

I hope and pray there's a hotfix tomorrow.

So i beat my first sister and converted her, yet i havent got her hound, or, assuming im supposed to build it, havent got enough parts,and the parts i have got dont match the parts on her hound meaning i spent a few hours on her for no tangible reward

I did a solo Void Storm on Pluto with my new Elite defender. I left my ship to do the objective, after a minute I get a report that the Elite guy is dead. I ended up failing the mission as I didn't get back to the ship soon enough. I then did the same mission with my old guy (glad I didn't end him), no problems.

Anybody else have problems with Elite crew ?

TYPE: Gameplay
DESCRIPTION: When attempting to spawn a Sister of Parvos Candidate they would not spawn when completing a Rank 1 or 2 Nightmare Granum Void, only when completing a Rank 3 attempt did they finally spawn.
VISUAL: N/A since I play on PS4.
REPRODUCTION: Play Nightmare Granum Void and comlete it at at Rank 2 or below
EXPECTED RESULT: The Sister Candidate should spawn after completing a Rank 1 or higher Nightmare Granum Void as stated in the Update notes.
OBSERVED RESULT: Sister Candidate did not spawn until a Rank 3 Nightmare Granum Void was completed.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It occurred every time when the completion rank was 2 or below. I cannot replicate it again until I have defeated this Sister now so will have to try again at a later date.

Hello. As far as I am aware, this is just a visual glitch. I'm not sure if it's limited to this one companion and if it's because I had it before the update, but the issue I've noticed is as follows:

TYPE: In-Game, Visual

DESCRIPTION: When entering my orbiter after the update, my Helminth Charger Puppy took the appearance of what I'm pretty sure is a Huras Kubrow Puppy. All of its information still shows that it is a Helminth Charger Puppy (the "learn about" section, the thumbnail in the companion section of the arsenal, etc.), but for some reason its model (and barks?) does not reflect this. The first time it happened, it seemed to have reverted to its normal appearance randomly after I checked the incubator. The random fix didn't work for a second time though, so through trial and error I figured out the real temporary fix to it (which is to just re-select it to roam the orbiter from the companion section in the arsenal). This unfortunately doesn't stop the issue from happening again when I come back from another mission/lobby. EDIT: I think what I thought was a random fix the first time may have been just me checking and editing my gear slot in the arsenal, because that seems to also revert the Helminth Charger Puppy to normal.

VISUAL: Warframe_20210706162925_Huras_Visual_GliWarframe_20210706173209_No_Visual_Glitch

REPRODUCTION: I have not been able to figure out if anyone else has had this issue, but as far as I'm aware the steps are just to have a Helminth Charger Puppy roaming the orbiter (it was never reverted to this stage. I had it like it is/never matured it from before the newest update), leave the orbiter to go to any lobby/mission, then return to the orbiter and it will have the Huras Kubrow Puppy model.

EXPECTED RESULT: I should have seen my Helminth Charger Puppy with its model from the second picture

OBSERVED RESULT: I saw the Helminth Charger Puppy with the model from the first picture instead.

REPRODUCTION RATE: This glitch seems to happen every time I re-enter my orbiter from a lobby/mission.

Thank you for your time in advance.

A friend an I were farming for the Kuva grattler separately in our own respective missions for two hours and could not get a progenitor to spawn with one. We eventually just gave up because we went through about 50+ runs each. I couldn't even get someone in region to link one to show that it was even possible to get it. I'll try again later tonight to see if I can get it to spawn now that at least someone got it here. 

Guest (psn)battlefieldskin

I am using Yareli currently. As I use her second ability: Merulina the camera centers on Yareli instead of over her shoulder.

I'm on ps5 and this is a REPLICATIVE issue. I'd like to see what I'm shooting at.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Jay_Borealis said:

Hello. As far as I am aware, this is just a visual glitch. I'm not sure if it's limited to this one companion and if it's because I had it before the update, but the issue I've noticed is as follows:

DESCRIPTION: When entering my orbiter after the update, my Helminth Charger Puppy took the appearance of what I'm pretty sure is a Huras Kubrow Puppy. All of its information still shows that it is a Helminth Charger Puppy (the "learn about" section, the thumbnail in the companion section of the arsenal, etc.), but for some reason its model (and barks?) does not reflect this. The first time it happened, it seemed to have reverted to its normal appearance randomly after I checked the incubator. The random fix didn't work for a second time though, so through trial and error I figured out the real temporary fix to it (which is to just re-select it to roam the orbiter from the companion section in the arsenal). This unfortunately doesn't stop the issue from happening again when I come back from another mission/lobby. EDIT: I think what I thought was a random fix the first time may have been just me checking and editing my gear slot in the arsenal, because that seems to also revert the Helminth Charger Puppy to normal.

REPRODUCTION: I have not been able to figure out if anyone else has had this issue, but as far as I'm aware the steps are just to have a Helminth Charger Puppy roaming the orbiter (it was never reverted to this stage. I had it like it is/never matured it from before the newest update), leave the orbiter to go to any lobby/mission, then return to the orbiter and it will have the Huras Kubrow Puppy model.

EXPECTED RESULT: I should have seen my Helminth Charger Puppy with its model from the second picture

OBSERVED RESULT: I saw the Helminth Charger Puppy with the model from the first picture instead.

REPRODUCTION RATE: This glitch seems to happen every time I re-enter my orbiter from a lobby/mission.

Quoting (without the images for brevity) to second that I also experiencing this exact bug, on PC. Can cross post to the appropriate megathread if it helps!

TYPE: in game
DESCRIPTION:  exterminate on Pluto, go into void with a squad, using zenith, clearing with at least rank 1, sister spawns, only one player is able to claim while rest stare at it. (Unsure if intentional)  seeing as it would take 4-5 runs to even get it to spawn this got frustrating. One random player drops and lo and behold the new random gets the spawn and the same 3 of us were shafted. 
VISUAL: do not have
REPRODUCTION: run a squad through the exterminate and get a sister to spawn
EXPECTED RESULT: everyone gets a chance to claim if they prefer
OBSERVED RESULT: all but one squad member stare at sister larvae like knobs
REPRODUCTION RATE: happened about 5 times in a row on sister spawns before I went solo and did it

Guest Bigg Salmon

Hi,

I fought my Sister in railjack 3 times already 

but in all three times, i get softlocked with no choices

what do?

On 2021-07-06 at 7:14 PM, (PSN)Jay_Borealis said:

VISUAL: Warframe_20210706162925_Huras_Visual_GliWarframe_20210706173209_No_Visual_Glitch

I have had the same similar issue. My Infested pup has roamed my ship since it was implemented, and today, when I started it up (PS4), I now have a 'Regular" Kubrow pup!!! This is NOT my ugly little Charger Pup.

UPDATE: I logged in a day later & my Pup had returned to it's infested form. Was surprisingly happy. Went and did an Assassination Mission. Upon returning to my ship, it had changed back to the "Regular" Kubrow pup again. WTF?!

After completing the proper sequence of requiem mods against both sisters I've fought today, Oull was a drop that appeared, but I've only got the original copy that everyone got from inbox when the update released. Both sisters gave me the mod at the end of the mission on the missions reward page, but they're not shown when I'm modding. I didn't get either of the two copies that I saw at the end of the missions I had done the proper sequence in. 

I don't have screenshots of the end of mission rewards because I didn't look for them until now, thinking that I had them both, but I didn't get either. I'm still doing more liches and sister runs so if it happens again I'll be sure to get a screenshot. (Also sorry if this was long and incoherent I've been up all day and I'm typing this on mobile so formatting is difficult for me.) 

23 hours ago, (PSN)WarframeSucks said:

Unable to spawn new corpus Lich, as soon as the new update was published I finished my old Kuva Lich. And I am now trying to spawn a new Lich on Acheron, completing the Zenith Granum Void Challenge, and I never get a prompt for spawn.  

Do the void and then the sister-larva will show up AFTER the void,  can take a few minutes of progressing through ship.  

They do not show up IN the granum void.  

21 hours ago, (PSN)WarframeSucks said:

UNABLE TO PURCHASE TENET WEAPONS 

No prompt available for purchasing weapons at Perrin Sequence. 

Tenet weapons come from sisters.  

19 hours ago, (PSN)GDL234 said:

So i beat my first sister and converted her, yet i havent got her hound, or, assuming im supposed to build it, havent got enough parts,and the parts i have got dont match the parts on her hound meaning i spent a few hours on her for no tangible reward

U should have got an email stating the weapon you got,  the hound bp, and some other things....  the end of mission screen should have showed you the random doggy parts you got (it takes 4 parts to build a dog from what I have read... I got like 2-3 parts from first sister fight).  

Did not try to build the hound BP I got from sister fight yet...   ( all the parts take spectre poop from granum void tho...)

18 hours ago, Guest Jaylaw00 said:

Unable to start waverider I go to roky and only get option for syndicate

Gotta build the new Ventkid hangout in your Dojo... I think.. 

16 hours ago, (PSN)fir3_burn1n_911 said:

TYPE: in game
DESCRIPTION:  exterminate on Pluto, go into void with a squad, using zenith, clearing with at least rank 1, sister spawns, only one player is able to claim while rest stare at it. (Unsure if intentional)  seeing as it would take 4-5 runs to even get it to spawn this got frustrating. One random player drops and lo and behold the new random gets the spawn and the same 3 of us were shafted. 
VISUAL: do not have
REPRODUCTION: run a squad through the exterminate and get a sister to spawn
EXPECTED RESULT: everyone gets a chance to claim if they prefer
OBSERVED RESULT: all but one squad member stare at sister larvae like knobs
REPRODUCTION RATE: happened about 5 times in a row on sister spawns before I went solo and did it

Yup only the larva killer gets to interact with it.  Was stated in the notes.   You should easily be able to reach rank 1 granum void solo.  (although there may be problems there according to other thread...  they say you have to reach rank 3.   I got rank 3 my first try when I went after my sister so I dont know :(   )

14 hours ago, (PSN)Dyna-Mic77 said:

I tried to do the Yareli quest and after watching the clip in my inbox i deleted the mail accidentally and afterwards realized that watching the clip didn't progress the quest help plz

Dyna-Mic77 on PS4

I think the quest goes through the new Ventkid room in your dojo.  So build it or wait for it to be built.   

11 hours ago, (PSN)purenvyjunior said:

After completing the proper sequence of requiem mods against both sisters I've fought today, Oull was a drop that appeared, but I've only got the original copy that everyone got from inbox when the update released. Both sisters gave me the mod at the end of the mission on the missions reward page, but they're not shown when I'm modding. I didn't get either of the two copies that I saw at the end of the missions I had done the proper sequence in. 

I don't have screenshots of the end of mission rewards because I didn't look for them until now, thinking that I had them both, but I didn't get either. I'm still doing more liches and sister runs so if it happens again I'll be sure to get a screenshot. (Also sorry if this was long and incoherent I've been up all day and I'm typing this on mobile so formatting is difficult for me.) 

You sure they are not stacked?  I should have 2 but I havent looked at my parazon mods.   Only killed 1 sister so far. 

4 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

You sure they are not stacked?  I should have 2 but I havent looked at my parazon mods.   Only killed 1 sister so far. 

Yeah, I checked and it's only one copy, unlike the other mods where it at least shows me the number I have and separated them by charges aswell I only have my single Oull copy 

No I get what you are saying, but you are supposed to your sisters hound for converting them or their weapon for vanquishing them, but when I converted her I got nothing, and when I vanquished my second one I got both a hound and a weapon, which means there is very little reason to convert them as in my experience they aren’t overly useful as crew mates, admittedly I don’t know how they preform when used for on call though

Guest I didn't get my qull mod

After I got all the mod right on my copus lich and the end rewards show I got a qull mod but when I checked my mods I didn't get it or it doesn't show ?

Archived