General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Update 30.5: PlayStation Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

Posted (edited)
TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Using the Tenet Envoy, a ticking sound constantly is playing
VISUAL: 
REPRODUCTION: Use the Tenet Envoy
EXPECTED RESULT: Not have a constant ticktickticktickticktick
OBSERVED RESULT: It went ticktickticktickticktick
REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time using the Envoy
Edited by (PSN)DeZaruu

15 minutes ago, (PSN)DeZaruu said:
DESCRIPTION: Using the Tenet Envoy, a ticking sound constantly is playing
VISUAL: 
REPRODUCTION: Use the Tenet Envoy
EXPECTED RESULT: Not have a constant ticktickticktickticktick
OBSERVED RESULT: It went ticktickticktickticktick
REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time using the Enjoy

Adding to this, seems to happen any time the projectile doesn't detonate. So firing into a nullifier bubble or having a live projectile when the choose relic screen comes up on endless void missions.

RailJack is so buggy when it comes to killing Corpus Liches. This is the 3rd time today that I have gotten stuck in an animation and was unable to actually kill my lich while she was down. I can't see anything or respond to any chats. everything is completely off and this is super frustrating. I have to continously close app and restart the mission just to kill a lich. DE please stop forcing us into railjack its way to buggy and always has been I understand y'all have spent numerous hours trying to make it playable. Its just terrible it seems like no one tests their product before they release it. I have wasted so much time just trying to finish killing my liches. its a complete waste of time along with the frustration of being forced into railjack just to kill my lich.

Posted (edited)

DESCRIPTION: After completing 'The Waverider' quest, Cephalon Simaris does not have Yareli blueprint in his offerings, preventing building additional Yareli for the Helminth system.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Complete 'The Waverider' quest, visit Cephalon Simaris in a relay, observe his offerings.
EXPECTED RESULT: Simaris should have Yareli blueprint in his offerings after 'The Waverider' quest is complete.
OBSERVED RESULT: Simaris does not have Yareli blueprint in his offerings.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Fixed

Edited by (PSN)chabala

Posted (edited)

Ps4 On Hydron reviving a hound progress meter does no indicate reviving progress at 0. It seems revive can be sucessful but I cant discriminate if a squad mate  or my own action is behind it. The hound is the one w the round circles at the front legs w all precepts at max  Ijust realized I was actually streaming it on youtube so I guess you could see it all the issue is near the end of stream.

On ps4 On my first Sister my ship was the ship used and my sister was first to appear but when she appeared I ps4 blue screened and had to restart, luckily it was just in time to code her out without any other problem and the mission ended fine  and the remaining sisters were all sucessful.

Edited by (PSN)jockhotty
News

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, (PSN)Trythatagin726 said:

A friend an I were farming for the Kuva grattler separately in our own respective missions for two hours and could not get a progenitor to spawn with one. We eventually just gave up because we went through about 50+ runs each. I couldn't even get someone in region to link one to show that it was even possible to get it. I'll try again later tonight to see if I can get it to spawn now that at least someone got it here. 

Same issue here. 50+ runs, saw everything (incl. the Kuva Hek and the Kuva Zarr) except the Kuva Grattler. Going to keep grinding for now, hopefully not a drop table issue.

Edit: +120 runs later; encountered multiple of every other Kuva weapon based on my tally, except the Grattler. I started my grind last night around 9pm with a few more hours this afternoon. Going to assume it's a bug, maybe introduced with the fixing of the codex issue, and pause farming for now.

Edited by (NSW)Akuda

Not receiving the oull mods when awarded got one killing my kuva and a second killing my first sister they are not in my inventory I have one from de for having the active lich at launch and one from transmuting defiled mods now on my second sister the railjack bs keeps crashing the game and I cannot get into the final confrontation mission in a group or solo this is the worst launch I've seen that wasn't bethesda and this honestly is more broken and buggy than the new fallout 76 dlc launch that just started nothing works right rewards aren't showing up in inventory weapons disappearing randomly in missions getting stuck on infinite loading loops you guys really should be ashamed of your quality on release 

• Like 4

Hello Everyone!

I was hunting the new sister of parvos with some friends and discovered some bugs... related with the new wildcard requiem Oull and the new usable item, Requiem Ultimatum.

*About OULL, The new Requiem:
- My Oull as my friends mod isn't a mod, they appear on inventory and misc, and we can't make use of then.
- I Tried to trade with a player that Oull is on parazon, however still in inventory, not on parazon or in mod.

*About Usable item: Requiem Ultimatum
- The first time that I see was fine, everything works, one of my friend used the new item, but not worked when I make use.
- We were in a capture mission, on the landing place, I make use of the item and then, puff, nothing happens after the animation, a minute later an stalker appears for no reason and without any message or even the dark screen thing.

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: In a capture mission/ In the orbital
VISUAL: I tried to save, but somethings go wrong.
REPRODUCTION: I have not tested about the Requiem ultimatum spawning stalker, yes, I'm sure that was not stalker flare..
EXPECTED RESULT: The requiem Oull should be on parazon slot / My sister of parvos should appears.
OBSERVED RESULT: The requiem Oull only appears on Inventory session, not in mods, even in trades. / An stalker appears
REPRODUCTION RATE: The Requiem Oull, the first one and the second stack with each other, so I thing this will repeat forever. / About the Requiem ultimatum, I was with Mesa prime, Tenet Diplos and the new companion, predator, I tried the item on landing point, at the beginning of the mission, and puff, 1 minute later an wild stalker appears :D

OBS: I'm loving the new weapons style and design.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Guest I didn't get my qull mod said:

After I got all the mod right on my copus lich and the end rewards show I got a qull mod but when I checked my mods I didn't get it or it doesn't show ?

Happened to me twice now I'm not happy

• Like 2

20 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

well, everything was going quite well tonight, and I was about to log off thinking the update was pretty stable. alas, it was not to be.

right as I go to Vanquish my lich, who has spent the last few hours putting up one hell of a fight with a 46% Toxin Grattler, cursed ground spam and constant dodging, the re's a bug: when I went into the Vanquish Convert decision screen, no options came up and the camera was locked. I was unable to do anything other than restart the game.

this has happened several times in a row: everything else up until this point was going fine. but then as I'm about to finally get the Grattler I've fought tooth and nail for.. DE's notorious post updates bugs decided it was not to be. needless to say, as someone who has been eyeing up the Kuva Grattler all night, I'm just a *little* bit angry.... swearwords were used in plentiful amounts, that is for sure. 

I wasn't the only one either: a clanmate had a similar problem where he converted his Lich succesfully but it took a long time before the objectives refreshed so that he could exit the Galleon. clearly, the Confrontation missions, at least Post-Lich defeat. are bugged. gamebreakingly so.

I've already reported it in the relevant bug feedback megathread,  but was wondering if anyone else managed to reach a confrontation with their lich, only to be robbed of a rightful victory. I REALLY hope a hotfix for this is coming soon, because the Liches are the main part of this update for me, and this has been really disappointing. times like this I wish we still had staggered releases; then some poor sod on PC could deal with this instead of me lol. 

otherwise, the update is still really nice: the murmur farm is a lot quicker, and I like the new Kompressa pistol, it's basically what the Stug wishes it could be lol.

I have this right now with a Sister of Parvos.

I have an Oull mod and an Ultimatum requiem in my inventory from my last Sister but they cannot be used or equipped, they don’t show up in their respective menus (but I can see them if I search in the inventory menu) (on PS5)

• Like 1

Day two of no Kuva Grattler. I'm fairly certain that there has to be a drop table problem at this point. I have not gotten it after a substantial amount of runs, and have seen every other weapon at least 5+ times now but Grattler. No one seems to be trying to sell them either in trade chat, which likely means it isn't very obtainable if it's not even being sold. They somehow fixed the codex issue before they made the weapon even possible to get. I finally found a player that had found one and he said he was farming the exact same spot as I had where he found it. I've done another 2 hours worth of farming for it today after about three hours yesterday, so something can't be working right. 

Also:

DESCRIPTION: Synergized Prospectus mod causes the hound to shoot a projectile that not only can kill the hound itself, but damages the player and any player around it. 
REPRODUCTION: Can be done in any mission and is reproducible in the simulacrum
EXPECTED RESULT: Synergized Prospectus should not be dealing lethal damage to player or allies. 
OBSERVED RESULT: The orb projectile targets enemies and works properly, but area of effect damage not only hurts the enemies, but any player near by, and the hound itself. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• Like 3

Well now the stupid larvalings for the sisters are not spawning or spawning completely invisible haven't had one show up in 3 hours of repeated missions im getting real sick of how poorly this new lack of content is been trying to kill a sister and 90% of the time I can't get the new one to spawn with granum kills at max tier this is some serious failures on part of DE this dlc is a effing joke the dlc for fallout 76 has less problems and it dropped today im sick and tired of being forced to use weapons that are junk to do some content to go use a useless railjack in a trash mission with trash gameplay to do another aspect of new content you take some of the most hated and unplayed parts of your game and hammock the new stuff behind crap we don't want to play ever oh and btw I won't waste my time and ever get yarelli ooh look new frame that's completely useless and you have to play k drive on a open world everyone hates ...go figure 

TYPE: Resource Drop (Holokeys)
DESCRIPTION: Grinding Holokeys on Veil and Pluto void storm missions.
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: Run void storm missions w/a Helminthed Lavos and the CC Hound.
EXPECTED RESULT: Receive Holokeys per the 39% common resource drop.
OBSERVED RESULT: Zero Holokeys over 25+ runs. Probablility of zero in 25 runs is 0.00000429779677 
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

4 hours ago, (PSN)DidelphisV said:

I have an Oull mod and an Ultimatum requiem in my inventory from my last Sister but they cannot be used or equipped, they don’t show up in their respective menus (but I can see them if I search in the inventory menu) (on PS5)

Same here on PS5

i have 3 oull mods that dont show up in my parazon section yet i can see them in Inventory

also didnt get any free oull mod after updating!

• Like 2

I can't unbind the rejuvenating tides node.  It has a check mark for the mil focus and eidolon shards but hitting triangle does absolutely nothing.  No prompt saying I'm missing something or any reaction at all.  The other nodes all seem to react when I hit triangle.  Just can't unbind it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

TYPE: Chat And Clan/Alliance UI
DESCRIPTION: I was attempting to scroll down in the clan roster using my joystick. Additionally, I tried using the chat slider in recruit chat, trade chat, etc and it wouldn't work. Joystick still worked in chat, but that resulted in the only way to catch up on chat is to hold your joystick down for 15 seconds. 
REPRODUCTION: Use a controller on a ps4 and try to scroll down the offline clan roster with your Joystick. Additionally, try holding your cursor over the chat slider and move it down. 
EXPECTED RESULT: My UI should gave scrolled down b
OBSERVED RESULT: My UI did not respond. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time. 

Edited by (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1
  • Like 1

Topic: In-Game

Description: Using Volt to Eidolon hunt on Plains of Eidolon. Put down a shield (activated his 3), immediately went into operator mode and Volt picked up the shield. 

Visual: N/A

Reproduction: As Volt, put down a shield (use your 3), immediately go into your operator, and Volt will pick up the shield. 

Expected Result: Volt should not pick up his shield. This has never worked like this till post-Sisters of Parvos update. And it's spooky.

Observed Result: Volt picks his shield up when i go into operator mode and he shouldn't. Bad Volt.

Reproduction Rate: 100%. Happens Everytime.

Thank's guys 😘

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

TYPE: Chat And Clan/Alliance UI
DESCRIPTION: I was attempting to scroll down in the clan roster using my joystick. Additionally, I tried using the chat slider in recruit chat, trade chat, etc and it wouldn't work. Joystick still worked in chat, but that resulted in the only way to catch up on chat is to hold your joystick down for 15 seconds. 
REPRODUCTION: Use a controller on a ps4 and try to scroll down the offline clan roster with your Joystick. Additionally, try holding your cursor over the chat slider and move it down. 
EXPECTED RESULT: My UI should gave scrolled down b
OBSERVED RESULT: My UI did not respond. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time. 

Same, my stick works, but holding X on the Slider to move it does not. 100% of the time.