Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PlayStation Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

Dojo Lighting bug

Several rooms in our dojo, the light colors are bugged, our spawn hall has no purple lights in it, but is very purple when you first spawn in. Exiting the room fully, and coming back to it, restores the color to the browns it should be. The colors are off, 100% of the time I spawn in. Leaving room and coming back, restores original color about 60% of the times tried. There is a room near spawn room that has purple lighting, it is hard to tell, but it is possible those lights are bleeding over into spawn room,    Other rooms have wrong lights when you first enter, but revert to normal if you leave room and come back. It is very distracting and several others see the same thing. PS4 Pro and PS5 users both reported it.

Upon completion of the Sister for my Tenet Arca plasmor, it is found in the foundry as usual. However, it is at - 900% completion and has about 11 minutes left to complete. The negative percentage counts down as well. 0 platinum to finish. Trying to "rush" it for 0 plat gives me an error and noting changing.  It appears to reset its progress to completion at 6 minutes remaining, so I haven't been able to let it run out to 0.

UPDATE: The problem appears to have resolved itself. After retting its countdown and percentage maybe 3 times; upon hitting 6 minutes for the fourth time it "finished" being built. No further actions were taken to resolve this other than waiting.

Type: Animation Bug

Description: This is the third time I have reported this since her release. I would love an answer.

>> Multiple cartwheels in a row cause Protea to come to a halt.

How to replicate: If you are on PlayStation, simply take out Protea and tap L1 fast so she cartwheels over and over again, you will notice she doesn’t go a distance at all. She barely moves after the second cartwheel in a straight line.

I have tried to get this fixed so many times I will resort to bribery, if you fix this I promise to buy all of her skins and helmets. Pretty Please. 

I think Oull drops are buggy. The first was given directly to me when the update first dropped. I've had two in the rewards screen for defeating Sisters and got one from recycling Requiems.

Only two are currently in my inventory when it should be four. I'm thinking the Sisters drops are the ones that are bugged. 

Edit: Also sidenote, I've had an issue for the longest time. In open world areas and the background of my Orbiter, if I look at the background/skybox from an angle, there are little squares that form. 

This bug has existed for a while but now it extends to the newly added Corrupted Holokeys.

When you group up for a Void Storm and then decide to stay together for a few more Storms, problems arise.

After completion of your 2 or more Storms and return to your Orbiter you will be light a few things, it used to be that you'd only be missing XP from every mission past the first but now...well it seems you will also be missing any corrupted Holokeys you earned in every mission past the first.

The XP bug happened to me again on Monday as I was leveling my Acceltra which went to Level 18 in the Storms but on return to Orbiter was at 15, but that sort of thing has happened multiple times since Sevagoth.

The Holokeys bug happened last night (I suspect it happened on Monday as well but I wasn't keeping track as closely). I earned 6 keys in two storms (which should have taken me to 23 total) but on return to Orbiter I had received only 3. I have submitted a ticket...waiting for a response.

On 2021-07-07 at 9:05 AM, (PSN)RWalls91 said:

And here's me waiting for the 'my bad'.

Hey man we're all human here, mistakes happen. After working on the update for long hours the brain gets a bit fuzzy after awhile, I'm sure you understand and have been there yourself after you've worked a long work week. 

That said, the 50k Kuva offering is something that rotates every week. Right now the new Veiled Riven Cipher is available. 

On 2021-07-07 at 5:59 AM, Guest I didn't get my qull mod said:

After I got all the mod right on my copus lich and the end rewards show I got a qull mod but when I checked my mods I didn't get it or it doesn't show ?

21 hours ago, (PSN)DADDY1723 said:

Happened to me twice now I'm not happy

15 hours ago, (PSN)smjbj said:

Same here on PS5

i have 3 oull mods that dont show up in my parazon section yet i can see them in Inventory

also didnt get any free oull mod after updating!

This will be fixed today! And a script will be run for missing Oulls - same thing for the Requiem Ultimatums.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey man we're all human here, mistakes happen. After working on the update for long hours the brain gets a bit fuzzy after awhile, I'm sure you understand and have been there yourself after you've worked a long work week. 

That said, the 50k Kuva offering is something that rotates every week. Right now the new Veiled Riven Cipher is available. 

Hopefully things are feeling a bit better today over there!

That does raise one quick question however; I know the 50k Kuva was available on Sunday & Monday a few days back, but does that mean that the Veiled Riven Cipher may have "replaced" what was currently being offered for this week? If so, was that large amount of weekly Kuva shifted to next week?

• I'm not complaining of course, just curious where the new things fall in the weekly order :)

The only way to keep track of whatever's being offered at a given time is to either visit Teshin and / or check the Wiki, which I do from time to time, as far as that goes.

• That's one of the reasons why I suggested adding Steel path Honors' rotating items to the mobile app on that new thread recently, so people can keep track of what Teshin has & how much Steel Essence they have.

Just some food for thought.

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Hopefully things are feeling a bit better today over there!

That does raise one quick question however; I know the 50k Kuva was available on Sunday & Monday a few days back, but does that mean that the Veiled Riven Cipher may have "replaced" what was currently being offered for this week? If so, was that large amount of weekly Kuva shifted to next week?

• I'm not complaining of course, just curious where the new things fall in the weekly order :)

The only way to keep track of whatever's being offered at a given time is to either visit Teshin and / or check the Wiki, which I do from time to time, as far as that goes.

• That's one of the reasons why I suggested adding Steel path Honors' rotating items to the mobile app on that new thread recently, so people can keep track of what Teshin has & how much Steel Essence they have.

Just some food for thought.

Let me check back on this with you! 

TYPE: Tenet Envoy
DESCRIPTION: Aimed Guided Shots cannot bounce or explode on a Nullifier Bubble
VISUAL: -
REPRODUCTION: Shoot while aiming towards a Nullifier Bubble
EXPECTED RESULT: Projectile should either bounce back (for ever in a loop ?), or explode on contact.
OBSERVED RESULT: Projectile stay stuck mid air, and keep beeping, won't follow again the cursor, won't explode.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% Reproduction

Edit ; oops, I posted in the wrong category. It was meant for PC. Sorry !

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I genuinely meant no offense, so I apologise.

That said I was under the impression that the veiled riven cipher was a weekly item extra to the current weekly rotation? So it should have been kuva and the cipher?

http://imgur.com/gallery/gcS5b5hPlease fix venari not gaining xp with the recent update. I've seen other threads with the same issue but its not getting the attention it needs. I've tried everything I possibly can by removing my other companion and spending hours in sanctuary onslaught but my venari is still unranked. My khora is gaining xp after using a forma but venari is stuck at zero no matter how much I play using khora.

48 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Roger that! I appreciate it.

I'm in no rush though, so it'll be worth the wait :)

8 minutes ago, (PSN)RWalls91 said:

I genuinely meant no offense, so I apologise.

That said I was under the impression that the veiled riven cipher was a weekly item extra to the current weekly rotation? So it should have been kuva and the cipher?

All good :) 

Okay! So it turns out what I originally thought (New Riven Cipher being added to the rotation with the other weekly rotations) is actually not what was originally intended. So the Riven Cipher should appear IN ADDITION to the usual rotated items (ex: 50k Kuva). 

So we have a fix for this but it will require a hotfix! Stay tuned for that.

Thanks for getting it on the radar guys!

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

All good :) 

Okay! So it turns out what I originally thought (New Riven Cipher being added to the rotation with the other weekly rotations) is actually not what was originally intended. So the Riven Cipher should appear IN ADDITION to the usual rotated items (ex: 50k Kuva). 

So we have a fix for this but it will require a hotfix! Stay tuned for that.

Ah, nice :)

Thanks for your help with clearing that up!

kuva missions and arbitration do not disappear after being complete playing it again results in rewards already claimed instead of actual end mission rewards its more confusing and waste of players time

also udp ports issue for certain regions like mine egypt are still here for almost 2 month now i cant play coop

Type: [In game]

Description: [Well not sure if this was posted yet but there is a bug with Yareli involving her k-drive and the aiming reticle. When with a group, the camera will center in a way that makes it so the reticle is on Yareli herself making it hard to even aim. When not in a group, it's in default position so I can actually aim. Tested this several times already and it's almost always the same condition. It act likes if no secondary is equipped given center position is that and only way to fix it is to swap to no secondary then back while on murelina but have to repeat each time it's mounted.]

Visual: Here is when with others 

CZFcviB.jpg

and then solo

jlBLQaO.jpg

Expected Result: [The second image is how it should be given it's how you aim with k drives]

Observed Result: [The first image]

Reproduction Rate:[Near constant when with others.]

TYPE: Weapon Visual
DESCRIPTION: Tenet Cycron doesn't accept skins despite the other Tenet weapons doing so.
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: Try to equip a skin on Tenet Cycron
EXPECTED RESULT: We should be able to equip skins on the weapon.
OBSERVED RESULT: We can't equip skins on the weapon.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Sisters of Parvos Assassination mission automatically fails after vanquishing her.  Railjack is invulnerable with full health/shields.  I do not know why this happened but it's got to be a bug.  This didn't happen on my first Sister, this is my 2nd.  Here's vid, feel free to fast forward to close to ending:

Archived