Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PlayStation Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: Can't stay in squads with people
REPRODUCTION: For me I just get invited or invite someone and they leave
EXPECTED RESULT: I should stay in the squad with the person
OBSERVED RESULT: I or the person gets kicked without explanation, it's not wifi because every other game is fine 
REPRODUCTION RATE: happens literally every time

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: Yareli shoots through enemies instead of hitting them.
REPRODUCTION: Get on Yareli's second ability, ride up to an enemy (especially one trapped with her first ability), shoot thru the chest, watch no damage happen, beam goes thru their chest (tenet cycron)
EXPECTED RESULT: enemy gets hurt
OBSERVED RESULT: secondary weapon beam goes thru enemy chest like they're not there 
REPRODUCTION RATE: ~5% (tested on kuva survival)

TYPE: In mission 
DESCRIPTION: I was running a Hydra, Pluto solo mission to get a sister candidate to spawn. I captured the target. I then completed a tier 3 granun void instance of zenith coin tier via a golden hand statue near extraction. I then exited and waited a few minutes for a candidate to spawn while I killed enemies. The treasurer carrying the coin spawned and I got that but no candidate spawned. 
REPRODUCTION: Try running solo Hydra Pluto with Mesa solo and get a tier 3 on a zenith granun void instance. 
EXPECTED RESULT: A candidate should have spawned. 
OBSERVED RESULT: No candidate spawned.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened twice in a row. 

Video that shows both runs:

Sister Candidate Impact Stun Glitch

TYPE: INGAME
DESCRIPTION: Sister Candidates can be IMPACT stunned, putting them into a permanent Parzon Finisher Opening State. this prevent's them from displaying the Tenet Weapon they offer, and also prevents them from having a bleedout timer (they remain indefinitely).
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: Use a high Impact status proc weapon on a Sister Candidate
EXPECTED RESULT: Sister Candidate should bleedout, display a Tenet Weapon
OBSERVED RESULT: Sister Candidate enters Parazon state, displays no weapon preview, and does not time-out
REPRODUCTION RATE: RNG on top of RNG

Type: In-Game

Description: New Nightwave Bug where the Nightwave Rewards/Shop/Offerings are missing.

Making it impossible to spent Nightwave credits...also forcing some of my fellow Alliance Tenno to resort to Sabotage Caches to try to obtain Nitain Extract since NW offerings are missing 8n game. Challenges are there but not Nightwave Offerings.

Visual:

af1uPcF.jpg

img%5D

https://youtu.be/jhdp0

Reproduction: Access Nightwave Progress from Orbiter/Dojo/Relay

Expected Result: Should see offerings to shop items spending current Nightwave currency

Observed Result: Pressing the Cred Offerings (R3 for my control layout) clears challenge visuals but does not load items to shop. Challenges are still in place on a screen but not visually seen.(Reference video for clarification)

Reproduction rate: 100% Consistency for (PSN)MrNishi ; (PSN)Yamdio, (PSN)Xxplu89xX

Might be related to server capacity issues with Tennolive(Tennocon relays) as-in disabling Nightwave Shop to limit potential crash. Issue arrived with Tennolive and Tennocon relays.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)MrNishi said:

Description: New Nightwave Bug where the Nightwave Rewards/Shop/Offerings are missing.

Making it impossible to spent Nightwave credits...also forcing some of my fellow Alliance Tenno to resort to Sabotage Caches to try to obtain Nitain Extract since NW offerings are missing 8n game. Challenges are there but not Nightwave Offerings.

Visual:

af1uPcF.jpg

img%5D

Expected Result: Should see offerings to shop items spending current Nightwave currency

Observed Result: Pressing the Cred Offerings (R3 for my control layout) clears challenge visuals but does not load items to shop. Challenges are still in place on a screen but not visually seen.(Reference video for clarification)

Reproduction rate: 100% Consistency for (PSN)MrNishi ; (PSN)Yamdio, (PSN)Xxplu89xX

Might be related to server capacity issues with Tennolive(Tennocon relays) as-in disabling Nightwave Shop to limit potential crash. Issue arrived with Tennolive and Tennocon relays.

+1 for me. Can’t access nightwave offerings.

41 minutes ago, (PSN)MrNishi said:

Visual:

af1uPcF.jpg

img%5D

Also got this issue since yesterday

TYPE: Operator passive way bounds  Focus nodes all schools 

DESCRIPTION: trying to unbind passive way bounds for all schools but pressing triangle is doing absolutely nothing checked to make sure I had the shards I have 9 & the points I have 1mil & pressing triangle no longer unbinds 

REPRODUCTION: Try pressing triangle on ps controllers & it will do nothing won't consume shards or points. try changing the controller mapping to another button the same bug occurs Operator passive way bounds is currently locked out from obtaining at the present time.

EXPECTED RESULT: triangle should be working & allowing me to unbind passive way bounds to upgrade Operator 

OBSERVED RESULT: button does nothing no pop up no point drain nothing button appears to not work for passive waybound nodes only...

REPRODUCTION RATE: infinite 

Hello! I have found some issues using Yareli, including clipping through the map into Granum Voids.

TYPE: In-game.
DESCRIPTION: Running a mission, a friend and I were farming. Upon activating my Merulina I clipped through the ground for a few minutes before (/unstuck)ing, causing me to appear in the Granum Void while life support depleted. My friend used a coin to come in, rescue me, and the game bugged and went a little crazy. I have a video I'll be adding shortly. 
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: Two times, both involving using Merulina and falling into eternity. 
EXPECTED RESULT: Ability denied? Or just an HP boost on planets she glitches?
OBSERVED RESULT: Hopped on Merulina, clipped through ground, held an insane trick, unstuck, appeared in Granum Void, glitched out last second. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: Accessing Merulina on planet not meant for her? 

• DESCRIPTION: Khora's Venari not healing targets.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to heal a teammate that needs health. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Heal teammate. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Heal emblem was above teammates head, but it didn't receive health. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have noticed this happening since the sisters of parvos update.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Noticed that Aquablades subsumed to Zephyr doesn't interact with the tornadoes. Also, enemies trapped in the tornadoes can't be hit by aquablades, it's like tornadoes and everything trapped in it is invulnerable to aquablades damage.
I haven't tested if this is also the case when another frame uses aquables on zephyr's tornado. Also, related, Zephyr tornadoes doesn't interact with Nezha's firewalker
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Subsume Yareli Aquablades into Zephyr, activate tornadoes and then aqua blades. You will notice no damage ticks on the tornadoes (Using negative range), Also, you will not be able to hit enemies trapped in the tornado with aquablades either
EXPECTED RESULT: Blades should damage the tornadoes and distribute damage among trapped enemies, also, you should be able to directly hit the enemies with aquablades
OBSERVED RESULT: tornadoes and enemies trapped in them where impervious to aquablades damage
REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried this on July 18, but I guess this came along with Yareli

Two common bugs I've found are...

Sisters change their voices frequently during missions. Your Sister might be speaking in a cheerful high pitched voice in one line, and the very next line that same Sister is speaking in a low baritone.

Another one is the same issue as above, but with skin-colour. My Sister keeps race-changing from white to black to white. In multiplayer co-op, my ally's Sister looks 100% identical to mines, including voice. But when I see her in-game it's a completely different Sister.

A final third one is a potential bug or just the feature is incomplete.

But all the Sisters look like identical twins. There's barely any appearance and visual difference between them. Are they supposed to have more going on or is this really it? In all my fights, not ONCE have I seen the armoured Sisters in the login screen or trailers.

This really need some attention, my lich if i hit her with the correct simbol she banish right away not letting me continue the secuence. I was using the wrong simbol and it let me progress until the last 1. At the end all symbols are correct and she vanish not letting me go to the last encounter20210719-182624.jpg

DESCRIPTION: I added my converted Kuva Lich to my Railjack crew, and was not able to remove him or replace him. I then successfully traded him in the Crimson Branch, but he is still a defender in my Railjack crew.

REPRODUCTION: Trade a converted Kuva Lich that in your Railjack crew.

EXPECTED RESULT: I expected there to be an empty slot on my Railjack crew.

OBSERVED RESULT: My converted Kuva Lich is still in my Railjack crew, despite having been traded.

Is there any chance you guys are looking into the match making bug that has been plaguing since Old Blood? It’s really becoming annoying as hell to try and play this game with my girlfriend who lives with me and causing her to not wanna play cause we can’t stay in squad or even join squad long enough to even start a mission. Please get on the ball and fix the bug in the next Hotfix. Or your gonna end up losing a lot of players Veterans and newbies.

DESCRIPTION: Trophies earned on PS4 do not 100% correctly transfer to PS5. As per the  attached screenshot, From Out of the Sun is at 100/100 but not unlocked. There is no way for me to earn it now.
VISUAL: https://ibb.co/jTNZWM8
REPRODUCTION: It is persistent, other players have reported similar issues although some with other trophies than From out of the Sun.
EXPECTED RESULT: All trophies should have transferred.
OBSERVED RESULT: From out of the Sun did not successfully pop on PS5.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It is persistent. I have tried deleting the game and local saves, I have tried killing another 100 enemies, to no avail.

Type: In game

Description: Any time a canidate goes invisible after you down them to trigger the secret mercy the weapon they produce will not appear.

Visual: N/A (Don't have a way to kill them and record the game at the same time.)

Reproduction: Down a canidate when they turn invisible. (Not sure if its just as they go invisible or while they are.)

Expected result: Me seeing what tenet weapon they will get.

Observed result: Missing box containing weapon and name

Reproduction rate: Pretty often but I can't test how often it will work if I'm not exactly sure what causes it

Trying to rank up grattler in railjack defense missions, BUT, keep seeing it at max rank in both mission progress, and upon completion, mission completed display. Go back to dry dock, leave ship, go to arsenal and guess what, 6 or more ranks from max, like the bonus xp from my booster is just gone. Even tried returning to my ship, again with the mission completed screen showing it max, but, again nowhere near. Been fighting this for hours… 

DESCRIPTION: Synthesis Scanner & Helios Scans not working at all 
VISUAL: 
REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to scan synthesis targets with my scanner easily. I should have been able to scan objects like usual while being stealthy or outside of battle in regular missions. My helios should have been able to scan objects like it had been doing before with the mods I put on it.
OBSERVED RESULT: I ran out of scans while farming for kavat genetic codes. I bought a bunch of scans, so that I wouldn't have to buy more for a bit. I wanted to raise my standing with Similarus to purchase widgets to upgrade my Synthesis Scanner to improve my chances of farming for genetic codes, so I took on a Synthesis hunt mission. I was able to get some extra standing scanning other creatures while hunting for my targets no problem, and then turned it in when I was finished. The issue started soon after turning in that hunt mission. I accepted another Synthesis hunt the next day, and it wasn't long before I hit a brick wall. I couldn't scan anything with my synthesis scanner. I checked, checked, and triple checked to make sure I had plenty of scans left, and still had 100 scans on my scanner and well over a hundred in my main inventory. I tried going after the synthesis target at different mission locations, but that made no difference at all. I'd track the target, trap them, attempt to scan their synthesis nodes, and couldn't scan a single one. After several attempts to finish the synthesis hunt, I gave up and cancelled the mission with Similarus. Went to do regular missions afterwards to cool off. I brought my Helios out to run missions with me because I was gonna go back to farming genetic codes like I had been. After a few missions I started to notice and realized that my Helios wasn't scanning anything. I wasn't sure if it was having the same issue I had from the synthesis hunt or not, so I just gave up for the day. The next day I figured I'd give the synthesis missions another go to see if anything changed. The same thing of not being able to scan the targets continued to happen again, and when I tried asking about in the chat people told me that I may have run into a bug in my game.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Not being able to use my synthesis scanner or helios to do scans continued to happen after taking on a synthesis hunt directly from Similarus on at the Earth Relay.

I have yet to get back on the game today, but I will say that it has been quite frustrating and left me quite irritated. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but I've definitely been having it for a few days now

Current corpus lich bug on PS4 where it doesnt show what weapon the lich is suppose to have. It just says secret mercy and thats it. tried 20 different times thinking it would be different but all were tenet arca plasmores. Apologies for no screen shot i dont know how to put a screen shot for console to pc.

Archived