Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PlayStation Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Happened during Kuva Lich hunt and subsequent showdown fight.

VISUAL: will update back.

REPRODUCTION: 10 missions attempted to cast seeking shuriken for armor strip on lich to zero affect resulting in low number slash proc’d

EXPECTED RESULT: Complete armor strip enemy reduced to raw health. My ability read 117% armor strip before growing power.

OBSERVED RESULT: Lich was completely unaffected by the augmented ability seeking shuriken for armor strip. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened consistently until Lich defeat. Armor stripped status was never reached. 

Hello everyone.

I have a In-Game Bug concerning the apparition of Sister of Parvos.

I have done almost 30 mission (Pluton) using a Zenith Granum (almost 30 kill in the Void) and I never obtain a Candidate. 

But when I am in coop the Candidate appear... I don't understand why...

Could you help me please ?

DESCRIPTION: Converted Lich kicking players
REPRODUCTION: Caused by a kuva lich spawning and freezing a player
EXPECTED RESULT: Gameplay should have continued as normal
OBSERVED RESULT: Causes a player to get kicked from the lobby and migrate host
REPRODUCTION RATE: It seems to have a high occurrence rate as it has almost always happens when a lich spawns 

Unsure of other platforms as this was happening on ps4

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: I was dismounting from the pilot seat in my railjack during a mission.
REPRODUCTION: Get on the pilot seat and press the button to dismount.
EXPECTED RESULT: I press the button to dismount from the Pilot seat
OBSERVED RESULT: I get off the seat only to immediately mount it again. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens more than half the time and never happens twice in a row. I make sure to only press the button once. 

Type: In Game

Description: Exterior wear and tear no longer matches the slider which for me should be 0 but instead I see it set to 50 while in any mission. I'm glad that the slider is fixed but now it feels like you done half the job.

Visual: N/A (Just look outside one of the windows on a railjack and you should see it as 50 instead of 0. I should know since I have been stuck seeing it for a long time.)

Reproduction: N/A (I think it triggers if done from your orbiter but I don't know for sure.)

Expected result: A factory (foundry? dry dock?) new railjack.

Observed result: A somewhat used railjack.

Reproduction rate: Every single mission I have done.

Not sure if this is intended or not, but I'm becoming a bit frustrated with this while leveling the weapon and decided to let you folks know about it.

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: When using the Tenet Envoy against nullifiers' bubbles, the projectile will simply stop midflight when it touches the bubble and never explode. It'll work as intended if you aim at the ground under the nullifier, but once you aim directly at the bubble, surprise, surprise.
VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: Just equip the tenet envoy and go trigger-happy against the nullifiers.
EXPECTED RESULT: The projectile should've exploded, or even bounce back from the bubble while shrinking it, as it's the usual with some kinds of explosive weapons (e.g. penta, kuva bramma, etc).
OBSERVED RESULT: The laws of physics are broken and projectiles are stopped midflight and won't explode lol
REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens 100% of the time, no matter if inside a mission or the simulacrum

TYPE: [In-Game]
DESCRIPTION: [Unable to unbind any new waybounds.  I have the capacity, focus, and shard.  I tied two different schools and it doesn’t work.  I have seen several posts stating the same thing.  I have unbound others in the past, I’m certain I’m doing it correctly.]
VISUAL: [N/A]
REPRODUCTION: [Try to unbind a way bound on PS5.  Won’t work for my clan mates either.]
EXPECTED RESULT: [it should have let me unbind the ability (void flow)]
OBSERVED RESULT: [won’t let me unbind any of the abilities. (I have 1.2m focus, all levels are upgraded for relevant ability, I have 26 capacity points available, as well as a stack of brilliant eidolon Shards, won’t work for Zenurak or Nara on schools.  (I had Madurai and Uniaru unbound previously)”]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Has not let me unbind any since sister of parvos update.]

thanks.  If you search the forums there are many posts about this issue.

Railjack Bugs and Fixes

While the Railjack is fun it could be a lot better, There’s a number of things that Urgently need changing.

(1.) Please Fix the Bridge

A number of players are very immature and childish, they can block the pilots view with their Voidrig directly behind the pilot, blocking most if not all the view.  

I have seen this done a few times when they protest, they want to fly the ship.

The pilot should have their own cockpit that cannot be interfered with by other players.

6k5CoOq.jpg

(2.) Designated Roles on the Railjack.

Before players join a Railjack mission they should already have a role selected, either they want to be The Pilot,
The Forge Gunner, or the Away Crew.

This would do away with the Confusion of what everyone is doing within the mission,
not forgetting players fighting over being the pilot for example.

Ideally the pilot should always use their own ship rather than other players, and is the only one who can fly it.

(3.) Forge Capacity

The base capacity makes no sense why would a heavy war ship go into battle with only 2 shots, most missions require 6 crewships to be destroyed.

(4.) Ship Cloak

Does not work against Ramshead or missile stations, enemies continue to fire as if the ability is not active.

(5.) Nora Nightwave Bounties for Railjacks

There’s not enough players playing Railjack missions, most new players are not even aware of it, which makes finding players on higher levels difficult.

Focus tree bug.  First time trying to unbind any way-bound. Enduring tides wont unbind

Type:in-game

Description :as i go to unbind enduring tides i am un bale ti select un bind.

visual : i have all the needed requirements but a flash shows up in top left of screen as if select doesn't know im trying to select unbind

Reproduction : i go to focus tree and attempt to unbind enduring tides.

Expected result: unbinding enduring tides

Observed result : nothing but a select flash shows in the top left

Reproduction rate: both ps4 and ps5 bug is pressent every attempt to unbind.

DESCRIPTION: Hound precept Synergized Prospectus still causes friendly-fire damage.
VISUAL:  https://i.imgur.com/h9agztm.mp4
REPRODUCTION: Use a hound with Synergized Prospectus equipped.
EXPECTED RESULT: This shouldn't do friendly damage.
OBSERVED RESULT: My Hound uses the ability, and the electricity procced off the enemies hits myself and my Hound.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens 100% of the time.

Oh geeze, just realized I was in the wrong thread!

12 hours ago, (PSN)kDTProjekt said:

Weeping Wounds and Blood Rush buffs cap at x11 (12 Combo count) when using Venka Prime and running a 13x Combo count. I don't know if it's a graphical error, or the recent changes lead to the mods being capped at x12 Combo count.

Venka is the single one weapon that's capable of that. Not an error.

Focus:

Unbinding a focus mode on PlayStation is not working. I have enough focus and shards but when I press triangle, it does nothing and all I see on the top of my screen on the upper left is that my cursor is there blinking everytime the triangle button is pressed. Please fix soon. I need to unbind my focus tree!!!!

Mahalo nui loa!  (Thank you very much)

~Sbdanielle 

I just had three glitches in a row while trying to fight my Sister...

First mission, public match, two other players, Kelashin Neptune (Survival). One player's Sister spawns, we take it down, they stab it, it glitches - frozen in place, it no longer moves, fights or can be targeted, the health bar remains and no other hounds/sisters will spawn. This one has happened a few times and prevents others from fighting their sister or gettine more murmurs.

Next mission, public match, one other player, Sao Neptune (Sabotage). Other player's Sister spawns, we take it, they stab it, all good. My Sister spawns, we take it down... and I can't stab it! Tried again, same issue, quit mission.

Next mission, public match, one other player, Galatea Neptune. When I join we are fighting Grineer?!? Decided not to hang around and quit the mission.

By this time I was frustrated (my poor controller...) so I went solo and used a Requiem Ultimatum to take down the Sister and she retreats to Neptune Proxima. Even then she has the gall to steal more credits from me!!

I don't particularly enjoy the Lich/Sister fights. I was pleased that DE made the murmur farm simpler and I agree with the fixed progression of planets as that makes it much easier to match with others. But glitches like this make an already frustrating system even worse.

Hey Everyone. There is a current bug in unbinding skills in focus trees. I have 1M and the pools for it and it still won't let me, I already posted this in another forum like more than two weeks ago and got no response, I just hope that DE is aware of this, thank you all and I hope you have a great day.

On 2021-08-03 at 5:56 PM, (PSN)sbdanielle said:

Focus:

Unbinding a focus mode on PlayStation is not working. I have enough focus and shards but when I press triangle, it does nothing and all I see on the top of my screen on the upper left is that my cursor is there blinking everytime the triangle button is pressed. Please fix soon. I need to unbind my focus tree!!!!

Mahalo nui loa!  (Thank you very much)

~Sbdanielle 

I'm facing the exact same issue, at least I Know for sure know it's a general issue, thank you for reporting this also and I really hope it will be fixed soon.

On PS5

TYPE: Sister Defeat and convert
DESCRIPTION: Solo - Defeated the sister in Neptune Proxima and choose option to Convert. Mission completed and reward screen showed just returned credits. Returned to ship and there was no tenet weapon or hound.
VISUAL: No visual since nothing was present
REPRODUCTION: started second sister and working thru the murmurs for the requiems needed
EXPECTED RESULT: expected tenet and hound drop after defeat of sister
OBSERVED RESULT: only got message of sister's contract to player

DESCRIPTION: I was playing empyrean survival mission in Lu-Yan, Veil Proxima, in public matchmaking, though no other players joined. I found several moa enemies that I couldn't hit with normal guns, only with Mesa Peacemaker, or melee. Then a few seconds later I also found some enemies that appeared completely invisible I think these might be the same type of of moa but I'm not sure. Both of these enemies seemed capable of attacking and hurting me.
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Just get inside the big corpus ship and begin the survival in Lu-Yan in Veil Proxima. It works for Mesa and Nekros, I assume not warframe specific.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to kill these moa with my gun, and see the other enemy.
OBSERVED RESULT: They did not die when I shot them, I could not see them.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, though the enemy spawn rate seemed lower when I played as Nekros.

Archived