Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: Nintendo Switch Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

With Update 30.5, we are continuing with our Trello Board approach to communicate known bugs, fixed bugs, and popular feedback submitted by you, the community! To see a list of known bugs and fixed issues, please check out our new Trello Board.

This thread will be live for the next 2 weeks - after which it will be locked and you will then be encouraged to return to posting individual threads in the usual sub-forums. This allows us to streamline report tracking!

You will also be able to see notifications of changes and fixes by joining our official Discord Server and following the #bug-feedback-tracking channel, found here.

Now on to the update!

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos introduces the Corpus equivalent to Kuva Liches, Melee & Primary Weapon Balance Changes, an update to the Helminth System, brand new weapons, Yareli, and more. As you play the new update, you may encounter bugs. To get our attention to these bugs quickly, we ask that you submit a bug report using the guide below! Create a reply to this thread on any of the following topics:

• New Warframe Yareli + Kompressa
  • Sisters of Parvos & Kuva Liches
  • Melee & Primary Balance Changes Helminth System Update

BEST PRACTICES

• Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them.
  • When taking a screenshot, use the F6 key, as this helps generate valuable metadata for us to be able to reference!
  • Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster.
  • If you saw the Warframe Crash Handler and got a WAR number (looks like this: WAR-1234567) then add it to your post. Also please be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Crash Handler's comment box!

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them!

If you do not have a bug, and simply want to leave feedback on some aspect of Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos, please do not use this thread, and instead use our dedicated feedback megathreads: Sisters of Parvos & Kuva Liches Feedback, Yareli + Kompressa Feedback, Helminth Update Feedback, Melee & Primary Balance Changes Feedback.

Please show me where the F6 button is on a Nintendo Switch controller.

Anyway, found a bug.

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: Soft-locked when viewing Ergo Glast's weapon selection without any of the purchasing resource. Can cycle through weapons, but cannot exit the screen. Had to quit out. "Purchase" button has no text, and loading screen doodad is in the center of the screen.
REPRODUCTION: Talk to Glast and view his weapons without the credits.
EXPECTED RESULT: Should let me leave the screen and have a "purchase" prompt.
OBSERVED RESULT: Soft locked on screen.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened at Vesper Relay. Will edit post with more info later.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Exilus Weapon Adapter now cost an Exilus Weapon Adapter to craft. Replaces Exceptional Sentient Core requirement with 0/1 Exilus Weapon Adapter
VISUAL:
REPRODUCTION: Open Foundry look at the Exilus Weapon Adapter blueprint requirements
EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to craft an Exilus Weapon Adapter blueprint.
OBSERVED RESULT: Exilus Weapon Adapter is now a required resource in place of Exceptional Sentient Core. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: Logged out, Logged in, changed warframes. Same result.

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: Silencer mods not affecting primary and secondary weapons. Even when Hush or Suppress are equipped, Noise detail in Arsenal still says “Alarming” 
VISUAL: 
REPRODUCTION: I tried full power cycle and restart but issue is the same. Whether in mission or viewing details in Arsenal.
EXPECTED RESULT: weapons should be silenced and stealth uninterrupted.
OBSERVED RESULT: Weapons alarm enemies, stealth is interrupted.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Issue is constant for the time being.

found a bug.

DESCRIPTION  playing  game    falcor  throwing   

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%   mirage   ability No.1   + weapon [ falcor]       When throwing and returning   Behavior is unstable(falcor is late to come back)Image

DESCRIPTION: Cannot extract after killing sister in final Sister of Parvos Mission in Neptune Proxima.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Complete secondary objective for RJ, complete requirements to enter corpus pillar, go to kill sister(s if with group), go to extraction point on ship and leave.
EXPECTED RESULT: exit Corpus Pillar and return to railjack and end mission
OBSERVED RESULT: vanquish sister and then go out the extraction point to return to railjack. Upon extraction, it leaves me with a yellow symbol saying go to Corpus Pillar as well as go to extraction. Cannot jump to RJ, fly it, or do anything except return to dojo. RJ remains invisible. Can enter archwing slingshot and exit RJ but that is it.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 2x so far w/ Gauss, once in a group and once solo. 

Edit:

Was able to complete, solo w/ Inaros. Difference besides character was no use of Necramech, did not complete secondary objective for RJ aspect, and only used primary/secondary weapons.

DESCRIPTION: Pressed the Y button to perform Parazon finisher on defeated Corpus Sister in the Neptune Proxima Confrontation mission, nothing happens.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Complete Railjack portion of mission, enter Corpus ship, find and defeat Sister, press Y on Sister.
EXPECTED RESULT: Should be given the convert/vanquish animation and prompt.
OBSERVED RESULT: The "Press Y" dialog disappeared from the Sister but the convert/vanquish sequence did not happen, Sister remains invulnerable in kneeling pose indefinitely.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 5 out of 7 runs.

DESCRIPTION: Leaving Corpus ship after defeating and dealing with Corpus Sister in Neptune Proxima Confrontation mission leaves player stuck in unfinishable mission state.
VISUAL: 

FFsWh66.jpeg

SpjWHS1.jpeg

(Note: To be clear, the Corpus ship cannot be re-entered, the doors don't function after extracting.)
REPRODUCTION: Complete Railjack portion of mission, enter Corpus ship, find and defeat Sister, convert/vanquish Sister, leave Corpus ship.
EXPECTED RESULT: Be able to return to Railjack to finish the mission and leave.
OBSERVED RESULT: The Railjack remains invisible and stationary. Omni teleportation does not function. Can enter Railjack manually through the usual side doors. Cannot interact with objects inside Railjack.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 out of 7 runs (the other 5 having the first issue).

POTENTIAL WORKAROUND: When leaving Corpus ship, stand and wait at the exit until the health bar of the Railjack becomes active again. Leaving too quickly appears to be breaking it.

Unfortunately attempting a second Sister with the same issues, the above workaround isn't consistently working. Not able to identify how to get it working properly so far.

DESCRIPTION: Wave-rider quest refuses to progress, the waverider #1 orbiter decoration shows no mission objectives as-well as only the first page unlocked. The quest panel in navigation however tells me I need to complete feats to unlock page 4 (which I am on)  and when entering the Orb Vallis/plains of eidolon the mission objective says I'm unlocking page 2 with all challenges already completed. Restarting game and clearing quest does not change the result. Just in case it's relevant, i'm using hydroid prime wth energy syphon, Paris prime, hystrix, a nikana zaw and a kubrow.
VISUAL: can't add images for some reason
REPRODUCTION: I was completing the quest last night but called it quits because I was tired, the next time I logged on this bug was in full effect.
EXPECTED RESULT: Waverider #1 orbiter decoration, navigation and Orb Vallis/plains of eidolon should all show the same information on which stage the player is on in the waverider quest as-well as the quest should be able to be completed.
OBSERVED RESULT: Quest objective unable to be completed and navigation, waverider #1 obiter decoration thingy and Orb Vallis/ plains of eidolon all show different information on what stage of the quest the player is on.
REPRODUCTION RATE: unable to get the chance to reproduce the bug because of I'm stuck in this bugged section of the quest.

DESCRIPTION: K-Drive Races not active on the Orb Vallis, not showing up on the map or mini-map
REPRODUCTION: Enter Orb Vallis (solo or in squad ), hop on K-Drive and opening Mini-map
EXPECTED RESULT:  See where K-drive races are active, interact with Vent-Kids
OBSERVED RESULT: K-Drives not appearing, mini-map icons also not showing up
REPRODUCTION RATE: Constantly, even after restarting game or exiting and re-entering the Orb Vallis

DESCRIPTION: #1: performing bounties in the cambion drift, and swarm pods are not spawning enemies when they finish growing, and there are an overwhelming amount of jugulus found throughout the bounties.
 #2: when stepping into vome/fass zones the magnetic proc noise repeats constantly as if I the player have exited and re-entered the zone despite standing still

VISUAL: #1's visual would be pointless to capture as the pods could be construed as being destroyed by the player, #2's is an audio bug

REPRODUCTION: just go out into the cambion drift after selecting a bounty from mother (any bounty should do since I encountered both #1 and #2 during high and low tier bounties)

EXPECTED RESULT: #1: the swarm pods should grow to maturity and pop spawning an infested unit.
 #2: the player should step onto the vome/fass zone, and hear the magnetic status effect noise once.

OBSERVED RESULT: #1: the swarm pods grow to maturity, but nothing spawns visually ( I suspect the pods are spawning jugulus' but their flower is not appearing either).
 #2: the player steps into the zone of vome/fass residue and has the noise endlessly repeat with the start of the proc noise going for a second then repeating until the player exits the zone ( I could not focus on the enemies due to the proc noise being annoying unlike last week when it was fine).

REPRODUCTION RATE: after entering the cambion drift via the necralisk (I used lavos and did not test with other frames) I would fairly frequently encounter both bugs over a set of 7-8 re-entering of the drift

TYPE: In-Game.

DESCRIPTION: Inability to finish a Sister of Parvos in the Railjack final step of the hunt.

REPRODUCTION: Attempting the final step of a Sister/Lich hunt in Railjack node.

EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to vanquish or convert the Sister/Lich, and finish the mission.

OBSERVED RESULT: After taking down the Sister, and when I tried to proceed to assassinate her pressing the Y Button, the game locked, and made me abort and return to the Dojo.

REPRODUCTION RATE: This has happened to me the 3 times I have tried to do the mission.

TYPE: In Game

DESCRIPTION: Necramech Exalted Weapons are unmoddable while Yareli is equipped

REPRODUCTION: Equip Yareli, switch to Arsenal Vehicles tab, try to open Arquebex/Ironbride mod screen

EXPECTED RESULT: The mod screen should open

OBSERVED RESULT: The button to open the mod screen isn't appearing, and pressing X doesn't open it either

REPRODUCTION RATE: From what I can tell, 100% when equipped with Yareli

(Also, Merulina is unmoddable, but I'm not sure if that's a bug or the intended behavior; however, it wouldn't surprise me if it's tied in to why the NM Exalted Weapons are only unmoddable while Yareli is equipped.)

Type: Mission Progress

Description: Had a problem with my final assassination on my second Sister. I killed her, and once I left the capital ship, the objective didnt update. It was asking me to both enter and leave the stanchion, but I was already outside of it and couldnt go inside. So I had to just abort the mission. Also my railjack was invisible? 

Expected Result: I should be able to return to my Railjack and complete the mission 

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Whenever an active Sister ranks up after a failed Parazon attempt, instead of expanding their influence, their general territory shifts over to another planet, while their previous territory disappears.
REPRODUCTION: Generally after using the Parazon but with an incorrect sequence, at which the Sister's rank increases if below 5.
EXPECTED RESULT: The Sister's territory should've expanded to a new planet.
OBSERVED RESULT: Their territory shifts to a different singular planet instead.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Usually after every Sister rank increase.

Yeah I found a nice lil bug too, 

TYPE: Ingame 

DESCRIPTION: I had all 3 requiems for my sister right, and the "Transmute & Vanquish" screen didn't show and the sister "escaped" imediately after but my requiems still lost a charge

REPRODUCTION: after every final requiem usage on the sister, this happens

EXPECTED RESULT: requiems loosing a charge and the game offering me to transmute or to vanquish the sister

OBSERVED RESULT: requiems lost a charge as expected, sister then "fled to the Neptune Proxima" even though I had all requiems right

REPRODUCTION RATE: after every final attempt at which the sister would usually find an end to her existance or live on as a transmuted being.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Glaive-012:

DESCRIPTION: Whenever an active Sister ranks up after a failed Parazon attempt, instead of expanding their influence, their general territory shifts over to another planet, while their previous territory disappears.
REPRODUCTION: Generally after using the Parazon but with an incorrect sequence, at which the Sister's rank increases if below 5.

Had this happen with my sister all the time too, she started on Venus, then disappeared from there and captured phobos... this continued with jupiter and then neptune, but she never had more than 1 planet at a time

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: In Corpus Veil Void storm exterminate, when entering the main ship to do the extermination part of the mission, the extermination counter does not appear and mission cannot be completed, abort is necessary
  • REPRODUCTION: reach the exterminate phase in a Corpus Veil Void storm exterminate starting from dojo
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Upon entering the main ship, the exterminate counter should appear on the top left corner
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Exterminate counter is missing and mission cannot be completed
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 out of 3 corpus veil void storm exterminate missions, started from the dojo, but before that we were able to do a few exterminate void storm on pluto without issues

Hey @[DE]CoreyOnline, I have a small but important question; Similar to the post I have in the Update 30 bug-hunting Megathread, would it be alright if I included multiple bugs in the same post again, to streamline things?

• At a glance, I think I might have about 26 kinds of bugs to report. Update 30.5 did fix a few things, and roughly half of the TennoCon Armor issues I documented, but after doing a quick check last night, I found some remaining things.

• It will take a day or two at least, so I might have it posted on Saturday / Sunday at some point.

I'm not sure if it matters that they aren't Sisters-related (I have yet to go after them), but I would still like to shed some light on these regardless. If it helps to organize it, I thought having some good spacing and --- dash lines between each listing would help the readability :)

On 2021-07-07 at 9:07 AM, Poztman said:

DESCRIPTION: K-Drive Races not active on the Orb Vallis, not showing up on the map or mini-map
REPRODUCTION: Enter Orb Vallis (solo or in squad ), hop on K-Drive and opening Mini-map
EXPECTED RESULT:  See where K-drive races are active, interact with Vent-Kids
OBSERVED RESULT: K-Drives not appearing, mini-map icons also not showing up
REPRODUCTION RATE: Constantly, even after restarting game or exiting and re-entering the Orb Vallis

K-Drive races may be present, but for some odd reason the icon for them is absolutely minuscule and does not scale with the map. Almost like they're stuck at full zoomed-out state.

14 hours ago, (NSW)Glaive-012 said:

Not a bug. This is actually how liches/sisters work now. This is designed to aid in matchmaking. You knock them off one planet, then they move to the next in the sequence.

DESCRIPTION: Unable to extract after Converting/Vanquishing Sister

REPRODUCTION: Use of Necramech (not 100% sure but this mostly happens when me or a teammate activates their mech)

EXPECTED RESULT: Convert or kill sister and extract from the mission

OBSERVED RESULT: Railjack invisible, objective says both "Get to extraction" and "enter the corpus pillar", the inability to leave the mission and can only leave ship/use slingshot/or abort mission

REPRODUCTION RATE: nearly everytime I activate my mech in railjack to confront my sister

7 hours ago, (NSW)Electropuncher said:

Not a bug. This is actually how liches/sisters work now. This is designed to aid in matchmaking. You knock them off one planet, then they move to the next in the sequence.

Oh yeah, you're right. Thanks for clearing it up!

Type: In game

Description: Unable to complete the sister of parvos railjack confrontation. As in when the fight was over and all we had to do is extract, the game failed to realize the squad is there at extraction. Soft locking us from completion.

Reproduction: Was able to recreate it, even though I tried loading the mission from different methods. Either by the orbiter Star chart or from dojo and still got the bug. Necramech were deployed but no observable issues in using Necramechs, besides feeling the damage to sister is inadequate. Even did an attempt without a necramech to see if that is the problem as noticed in other bug reports, same result of the bug.

Expected Result: To extract from the mission and get my well earned rewards.

Observed Result: Unable to Recall back to railjack or leave corpus ship via archwing (when in squad). Forcing me to abort it, losing all progress. The attempt I did without necramech was also a solo attempt. Which allowed me to exit via archwing but given a screwed up objectives (get to extraction) and (enter corpus pillar). Approached my railjack that for some reason was invisible. Could enter it, but was unable to interact with anything besides the airlock to leave railjack.

Reproduction Rate: Every single attempt to face my sister resulted in this bug. It boggles my mind DE would release something so broken. 

Recommendation: USE PUBLIC TEST SERVERS MORE OFTEN! DE clearly didn’t play test this enough, or at all before launch. 

On 2021-07-08 at 10:42 AM, (NSW)Folken said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: In Corpus Veil Void storm exterminate, when entering the main ship to do the extermination part of the mission, the extermination counter does not appear and mission cannot be completed, abort is necessary
  • REPRODUCTION: reach the exterminate phase in a Corpus Veil Void storm exterminate starting from dojo
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Upon entering the main ship, the exterminate counter should appear on the top left corner
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Exterminate counter is missing and mission cannot be completed
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 out of 3 corpus veil void storm exterminate missions, started from the dojo, but before that we were able to do a few exterminate void storm on pluto without issues

I am having this issue as well and way more frequently this morning. Multiple random groups get to the extermination part of the mission, get in the Pillar, objective disappears and we're stuck inside the Corpus Pillar until the host returns the group to Drydock, or we individually abort, both resulting in a mission failure.

Type: In Game

Description: I did the Saturn capture mission to check a kuva larving for the new kuva archgun grattler. When it was not, I moved on for a bit then deployed a wolf beacon to farm the wolf of Saturn six during same mission. I engaged the wolf but after 15-20 seconds, he despawned. I checked the wiki about the beacon if there’s a time window to defeat him, it does not say. And with how much of a damage sponge he is, he shouldn’t have one at all.

Reproduction: I can’t necessarily reproduce this since the wolf beacon is expense to buy from the night wave store, not mentioning it’s not always being sold each week. I have two more beacons and will update this post if I can figure it out. Update is posted below at the reproduction rate.

Expected Result: To fight the wolf of Saturn six and possibly earn parts to craft his signature weapon, the wolf sledge.

observed result: after in engaging wolf for about 15-20 seconds, he despawns leaving me with no chance at his reward pool.

Reproduction Rate: so far it happened on my first beacon, I’ll use my last two to see if I can reproduce this. Update: the last two beacons worked with no issue, so far it’s 1 out of 3. So I am confused what occurred on the first one. Either a bug did occur and he despawned, or somehow I defeated him without seeing some reward to state that I did.

Archived