General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

With Update 30.5, we are continuing with our Trello Board approach to communicate known bugs, fixed bugs, and popular feedback submitted by you, the community! To see a list of known bugs and fixed issues, please check out our new Trello Board.

This thread will be live for the next 2 weeks - after which it will be locked and you will then be encouraged to return to posting individual threads in the usual sub-forums. This allows us to streamline report tracking!

You will also be able to see notifications of changes and fixes by joining our official Discord Server and following the #bug-feedback-tracking channel, found here.

Now on to the update!

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos introduces the Corpus equivalent to Kuva Liches, Melee & Primary Weapon Balance Changes, an update to the Helminth System, brand new weapons, Yareli, and more. As you play the new update, you may encounter bugs. To get our attention to these bugs quickly, we ask that you submit a bug report using the guide below! Create a reply to this thread on any of the following topics:

• New Warframe Yareli + Kompressa
  • Sisters of Parvos & Kuva Liches
  • Melee & Primary Balance Changes Helminth System Update

BEST PRACTICES

• Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them.
  • When taking a screenshot, use the F6 key, as this helps generate valuable metadata for us to be able to reference!
  • Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster.
  • If you saw the Warframe Crash Handler and got a WAR number (looks like this: WAR-1234567) then add it to your post. Also please be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Crash Handler's comment box!

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them!

If you do not have a bug, and simply want to leave feedback on some aspect of Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos, please do not use this thread, and instead use our dedicated feedback megathreads: Sisters of Parvos & Kuva Liches Feedback, Yareli + Kompressa Feedback, Helminth Update Feedback, Melee & Primary Balance Changes Feedback.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

TYPE: Foundry claiming bug
DESCRIPTION: Claiming an item from the foundry
VISUAL: N/A-it is pretty consistent.
REPRODUCTION: Claim an item from the foundry in-game
EXPECTED RESULT: Expected to get a pop up claiming the item
OBSERVED RESULT: Unknown error pop up occurs as well
REPRODUCTION RATE:  Every time

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 6

Posted (edited)

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Instructions for tricks in the Waverider quest show Mouse/Keyboard controls even with controller as current input

https://gyazo.com/88303f054893151d8c7912467f98f568

You can see by the exit in the corner that controller is the current input, changing back and forth between M+B and controller doesn't do anything either.

*EDIT* This is specifically in the Waverider comic menu, in-mission it does show the correct controls

Edited by Wyrd_Oh
Clarification
  • Like 1

•  TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Tried to view/post a preview of my modded Kuva Kohm with the Galvanised mod and lost all functionality of the UI 
REPRODUCTION: I'm not sure if it happens 100% of the time but trying to back out of your Mod Config with a galvanised mod will just freeze up the UI.
EXPECTED RESULT: Seen the correct Mod Config Preview and exited my Mod Config/Arsenal in the Orbiter.
OBSERVED RESULT: UI becomes unresponsive, any key to escape wouldn't work, a loading symbol appears and stays onscreen.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened once after I tried to share a mod config so I'm not sure if it happens every time.

5 minutes ago, DarknessNightshade said:
  •  TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Tried to view/post a preview of my modded Kuva Kohm with the Galvanised mod and lost all functionality of the UI 
REPRODUCTION: I'm not sure if it happens 100% of the time but trying to back out of your Mod Config with a galvanised mod will just freeze up the UI.
EXPECTED RESULT: Seen the correct Mod Config Preview and exited my Mod Config/Arsenal in the Orbiter.
OBSERVED RESULT: UI becomes unresponsive, any key to escape wouldn't work, a loading symbol appears and stays onscreen.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened once after I tried to share a mod config so I'm not sure if it happens every time.

Attempted to do the same thing again, upon loading up the game and going into my arsenal the Galvanised mods I had put there were not present (I think because I Alt-F4'd from the Arsenal), put them back in, tried to post my mod config again, and I could see it and the mods stayed put. 

Posted (edited)

Description: I just updated my game and noticed that ivara's prowl is now broken by guns with hush on them.

Steps to reporduce: put a maxed hush mod on a primary weapon, activate prowl, shoot weapon.

Expected result: prowl should not be broken

Observed result: prowl is broken

Additional observation: The same behavior can be observed on the pistol equivalent of the hush mod.

1RHxrua.png9URrDvm.png

Edited by Ghuf
  • Like 15

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: To craft an Exilus Weapon adapter, you need to have an Exilus Weapon Adapter as a resource.
VISUAL: unknown.png
REPRODUCTION: Check the Foundry
EXPECTED RESULT: The crafting recipe is 1 Forma, 1 Sentient Core, 1 Orokin Cell and 25K credits
OBSERVED RESULT: It says it now needs an Exilus Weapon Adapter
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• Like 9

Posted (edited)

DESCRIPTION: Trying to kill Kuva Lich
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/4zFpxSC
REPRODUCTION: Try and kill/convert Kuva Lich, happened to me 3 times consecutively.
EXPECTED RESULT: GUI appeared to kill/convert lich
OBSERVED RESULT: No GUI appeared and ended up being softlocked, unable to move or open pause menus.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I tried to kill a lich 3 times and this happened each time.

Edited by Billy50505
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Problem: Unable to shoot secondary weapon while on K-Drive.

Description: So, while trying to unlock the first page of the Yureli Comic, one of the feats we need to do is "Kill 5 enemies with a secondary weapon while on a K-Drive". However, even when I have my secondary out and get on my K-Drive, it does not show. How can we complete the feats if we can't even shoot our secondary weapons while on our K-Drive on the Orb Vallis?

Also headed to Demios to see if I could shoot my secondary while on my K-Drive and confirmed it does NOT allow you to shoot your secondary weapon while on a K-Drive in Demios.

Expected: Since the Update was said for us to be able to shoot our secondary K-Drives, and that IS one of the requirements to unlock the first page to continue on with the quest, I was expecting we could shoot our secondaries from the K-Drives to be able to complete said feat... How do we complete the first page if this isn't the case?

Edited by MoondustStar
Checked another area to see if bug could be replicated.
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

TYPE:  In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Arcanes do not proliferate onto clones (Wukong, Equinox's Duality, etc.)
VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: Equip a gun with an arcane, and make a clone use it.
EXPECTED RESULT: Gun should have procced arcanes (kitgun residuals should have triggered, Pax Charge should have turned their gun into a battery weapon, damage amps from new gun arcanes should have triggered)
OBSERVED RESULT: Guns on clones spawn without arcanes on them.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

e: Edited to clarify that this applies to ALL guns and arcanes, not just kitguns.

Edited by ShogunGunshow
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Ghuf said:

Description: I just updated my game and noticed that ivara's prowl is now broken by guns with hush on them.

Steps to reporduce: put a maxed hush mod on a primary weapon, activate prowl, shoot weapon.

Expected result: prowl should not be broken

Observed result: prowl is broken

Additional observation: The same behavior can be observed on the pistol equivalent of the hush mod.

1RHxrua.png9URrDvm.png

It's not just hush, but silent battery and other similar mods for all loud primaries and secondaries, weapons which are naturally silent seem unaffected

Edited by Skye_Archer
  • Like 3

Guest Killallu

DESCRIPTION: Yareli can't do K-Drive races on Merulina
REPRODUCTION: Just try any race
EXPECTED RESULT: She could...
OBSERVED RESULT: She couldn't...
REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time

DESCRIPTION: Nothing happens when you approach the defend target on the quest once awake (defend the bomb)
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Tried multiple times to do the quest to no avail
EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies should appear
OBSERVED RESULT: Absolutely nothing happens
REPRODUCTION RATE: At least twice

DESCRIPTION: Cannot start the mission in "Defend the Bomb" under "Once Awake" quest
VISUAL: VzCTafA.png

REPRODUCTION: Just make it playable
EXPECTED RESULT: The wave will start
OBSERVED RESULT: It will freeze the mission after the starting siren
REPRODUCTION RATE: Repeated it 4 times co-op and single player mode

Posted (edited)

TYPE: Parvos Sister bug
DESCRIPTION: After completing the Granum Void, no Sister candidate spawns
REPRODUCTION: Complete Zenith Granum Void with Mesa Prime, achieve rank 1
EXPECTED RESULT: Candidate should spawn
OBSERVED RESULT: No candidate spawns, even after waiting many minutes and progressing through the rest of th emission
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time.

Edit, additional info: I did 5 or 6 runs, no spawns whatsoever.

Edited by Kokogumi
  • Like 4

TYPE: Kuva Lich Bug
DESCRIPTION: After getting the correct sequence for my Kuva Lich, it did not give me the option to kill or convert, instead he just left immediatly, and when i got back to my orbiter he was still active and I didn't have the weapon in my foundry. No planets were taken over by the Kuva Lich anymore making it unable to be spawned again, even with Requim Ultimatum.
REPRODUCTION: Attempt to get the correct combination on a Kuva Lich
EXPECTED RESULT: Kuva Lich would be vanquished and the weapon would be in the foundry.
OBSERVED RESULT: Kuva Lich remains as active and no planets are taken over, making it not possible to get him to spawn.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Not able to due to Kuva Lich still being active.

• Like 10

Posted (edited)

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: Yareli quest prog stop
VISUAL:

Warframe0364.jpg?width=1617&height=910

Warframe0363.jpg?width=1617&height=910
REPRODUCTION: On my account, I have completed the available challenges for step 1, cannot advance. Relogging, Restarting, Entering Exiting Fortuna, Doing Sortie, no progress, stays stuck.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have moved on to the next stage of the quest.
OBSERVED RESULT: I cannot continue on the quest.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I have tried logging out/back, ans status does not change.

EDIT: After finishing the sortie and unknown other things, quest continued.

Edited by greenerknight
Circumstance Changed relavantly

8 minutes ago, DredgenSorrow said:

TYPE: Kuva Lich Bug
DESCRIPTION: After getting the correct sequence for my Kuva Lich, it did not give me the option to kill or convert, instead he just left immediatly, and when i got back to my orbiter he was still active and I didn't have the weapon in my foundry. No planets were taken over by the Kuva Lich anymore making it unable to be spawned again, even with Requim Ultimatum.
REPRODUCTION: Attempt to get the correct combination on a Kuva Lich
EXPECTED RESULT: Kuva Lich would be vanquished and the weapon would be in the foundry.
OBSERVED RESULT: Kuva Lich remains as active and no planets are taken over, making it not possible to get him to spawn.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Not able to due to Kuva Lich still being active.

lich kills are in railjack now, he disappeared to go to a proxima

good luck even killing him there though because the GUI for it is bugged

• Like 3

TYPE: In-game, animation
DESCRIPTION: New syndicate emotes, when used as operator, will cause the character to stretch (as in limbs will stretch to fit the height of a warframe)
VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/2nnBWH4.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Use new syndicate emotes as operator
EXPECTED RESULT: https://i.imgur.com/oW3ebz5.jpg Different emote, but correct height
OBSERVED RESULT: https://i.imgur.com/2nnBWH4.jpg
REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to be an issue with all the new emotes, happens every time

• Like 1