General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: Requiem ultimatum item bug
DESCRIPTION: Used it to summon the sister of parvos. I hit her like one time during that meeting and then she left immediately which basically wasted the item.
VISUAL: no
REPRODUCTION: Capture mission on jupiter. Used it at the beginning of the level. Know all the murmurs but not the order.
EXPECTED RESULT: Fight it out with the lich and 50/50 chance to get the order right.
OBSERVED RESULT: She just disappeared immediately after appearing. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: I don't have anymore requiem ultimatum items. :/

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Invigorating my Frost with the new Helminth Segment
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Attempt to invigorate Frost Prime for bonus 
EXPECTED RESULT: Frost gets Invigoration Buff
OBSERVED RESULT: Error message saying that Invigoration failed
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% 

hace 5 horas, LordDonnerbalken dijo:

DESCRIPTION: Unable to progress in the Yareli quest, because a "Tail Spinja" is never registered
REPRODUCTION: On a K-Drive, jump, press and hold S + Left Mouse Button, press Space, release all keys
EXPECTED RESULT: A "Tail Spinja" is registered
OBSERVED RESULT: A "Tail Clutch" is registered
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (Always)

Same Problem here

On 2021-07-06 at 4:13 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

DESCRIPTION: Sisters that can teleport will clip into the floor, making it impossible to defeat them.

VISUAL: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

REPRODUCTION: Any Sister capable of using teleport will clip into the terrain, always. Guaranteed.

EXPECTED RESULT: Keep above ground and finally kill her.

OBSERVED RESULT: Spaghetti code at it again. DE/10

REPRODUCTION RATE: In my case, 100%. Always clips into something.

BONUS: HOW TO FIX: Delete the damn teleport, will ya'

Edited by o0Despair0o
  • Like 1

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION:  I was doing the confrontation mission with a Sister of Parvos. The moment I have finally downed her, my screen is stuck. It does not show me the kill/convert option, the camera is stuck on  her on the ground kneeling.
VISUAL: 
ef6f41a8bea7be3f1887db13502fa47a.jpg
REPRODUCTION:  Just the final confrontation mission, down her, and perform kill/convert scene.
EXPECTED RESULT:  The kill/convert option should have appear.
OBSERVED RESULT:  My camera is stuck, cannot even press escape, or allowing me to kill/convert my Sister of Parvos.
REPRODUCTION RATE: This is the first time it happened to me in-game.

Adding +2 to the "not receiving dropped OULL card from vanquished Lich/Sister"

DESCRIPTION: Game showed an OULL card drop after vanquishing Sister and Lich(just did the Lich, can confirm it's not only a Sister related Bug).
EXPECTED RESULT: Receiving 1 OULL card at the end of the mission.
OBSERVED RESULT: OULL wasn't received despite showing it being dropped.

Edited by przemo877
It's fixed for me, got my 2 OULL cards back from fleeing Sister/Lich

DESCRIPTION: Unable to enter Granum Void in Void Storm Survival (in Pluto Proxima).
REPRODUCTION: Start Void Storm Survival in Pluto Proxima and try to enter Granum Void.
EXPECTED RESULT: I can use the terminal in front of the hand and teleport into the Granum Void.
OBSERVED RESULT: Cannot interact with the terminal in front of the hand.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried once, still in same mission. Edit: Did a second one, couldn't enter there as well.

Edited by 60framespersecond

DESCRIPTION: Treasurer doesn't spawn in Void Storm Survival (in Pluto Proxima).
REPRODUCTION: Start Void Storm Survival in Pluto Proxima and wait for Treasurer (should usually spawn within the first 10 minutes).
EXPECTED RESULT: Treasurer spawns within the expected timeframe for endless missions.
OBSERVED RESULT: No Treasurer spawns.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried once, still in same mission. Edit: Didn't spawn in second mission as well, stayed for ~6:30m in endless+the couple minutes for the outside objectives, in total should've been well over 8 minutes.

Edited by 60framespersecond

TYPE: in-game
DESCRIPTION: oull relic does not show in inventory
VISUAL: https://pasteboard.co/Ka5mFUt.png  https://pasteboard.co/Ka5qLiP.png
REPRODUCTION: i got 2 oull but none is in my inventory so i guess every oull after the first
EXPECTED RESULT: i should have 2 oull in my parazon mod menu
OBSERVED RESULT: i don t have any oull exept the first one that was given me as rewards by de
REPRODUCTION RATE: it happens with every other oull after the first one

TYPE: [IN GAME FOUNDRY]
DESCRIPTION: [Attempting to clain hounds parts]
VISUAL: [HWv5hBv.jpegSlal2q7.png]
REPRODUCTION: [Press claim on any hound parts]
EXPECTED RESULT: [I should have received it in my innventory]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Error "insufficient space in inventory" which maked me think it refers to main inventory, it's pretti laughable as my inventory is massive]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Always, everytime i try to clain any hound parts. I have no problem in claiming every other things]

DESCRIPTION: Merulina is soaking XP even though she doesn't need to level up.
REPRODUCTION: I replaced Merulina with War Cry while i still was leveling Yareli, i noticed that i was leveling up slower.
EXPECTED RESULT: Slow leveling-up, Merulina appears in the Mission Progression Screen(TAB) with levels and XP gained.
OBSERVED RESULT: Slow Leveling.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried once, i replaced Merulina with Elemental Ward and it didn't soaked XP.

DESCRIPTION: Yareli's buffs disappear once she gets on / off Merulina.
VISUAL: None
REPRODUCTION: Just activate any kind of buff, Arcanes, Growing Power or event he new Galvanized mods. Once Yareli changes her state to be either on foot or on Merulina she loses everything. Every buff, every stack.
EXPECTED RESULT: Yareli should be able to keep all the buffs affecting her no matter what happens to Merulina.
OBSERVED RESULT: The complete oposite of above mentioned expected result.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I play with Yareli it keeps me frustrated. It has a 100% chance of appearing in any given situation.

DESCRIPTION: Can't level up secondary once I got on Merulina with Yareli.
REPRODUCTION: Killing with secondary weapons on Merulina
EXPECTED RESULT: I should get xp in both Yareli and my secondary.
OBSERVED RESULT: I didn't get xp from killing with my secondary if I'm on Merulina. It seems that we are able to get xp from others though which is weird.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It seemed to happen in Sanctuary mostly, not sure about other missions.

DESCRIPTION: Merulina dies INSTANTLY from nearby Arbitration Drone explosions.
REPRODUCTION: It seemed like only teammate kills activated this bug but it's not 100%, but you have to kill arbitration drones near Yareli once she's on Merulina.
EXPECTED RESULT: Well Merulina shouldn't instantly die from that explosion obviously.
OBSERVED RESULT: Merulina died every single time when an arbi dron exploded near them.
REPRODUCTION RATE: This bug works like a charm in arbitration. It also urges me to not play with Yareli until her bugs are fixed sadly.

DESCRIPTION: Void Storm Survival only yields Void Traces on first reactant completion.
REPRODUCTION: Start Void Storm Survival in Pluto Proxima and do two rotations. Check Void Traces amount after each reactant completion.
EXPECTED RESULT: Get Traces drop for every 10 fully collected reactants.
OBSERVED RESULT: Traces only given once.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried twice, both in Pluto Proxima Survival.

DESCRIPTION: Requiem ultimatum and Oull mods obtained as drops from the sisters are not equippable in the gear wheel or parazon mod screen. The ultimatum and Oull that I got in my inbox was useable. Another oull mod that I got through fusing 4 defiled mods also was useable. I also got another Oull mod and 2 Ultimatums as drops which i can see are present in my Inventory but are not available to be equipped on their respective screens.

REPRODUCTION RATE: I've gotten the ultimatum drop twice and it is unavailable both times.

• Like 2

TYPE: In-Game, Granum Zenith on Spy Mission
DESCRIPTION: After doing Granum Zenith in SPY mission, sister wont  spawn.
REPRODUCTION: Pluto, Oceanum - Do Granum Zenith sister won't spawn. (whether SPY objective complete or not does not matter)
EXPECTED RESULT: Sister should spawn (waited more than 5 mins on some runs)
OBSERVED RESULT: NO Spawn at all (Treasurer spawned normally)
REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried at least 3 times in Pluto, Oceanum 

Edited by UdsUds
  • Like 1

DESCRIPTION: I killed my very first sister with a random public squad, she dropped the Requiem Ultimatum, I finished the mission, I go into my arsenal and check my gear inventory.. no Requiem Ultimatum!
REPRODUCTION: Neptune Proxima (The Parvo's Sister boss fight, did it publicly)
EXPECTED RESULT: Hoping to get the actual thing and be able to use it soon
OBSERVED RESULT: I got nothing.
REPRODUCTION RATE: This is the first time it has happened to me (I dont know if others got this..)

DESCRIPTION: Nightwave, Tune in, can't click on numbers anymore, can only "watch all".
VISUAL: none
REPRODUCTION: With previous Nightwave completed, Tune in, try to click on numbers at the bottom, 1,2,3,4, or 5.
EXPECTED RESULT: One Nightwave cutscene starts.
OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happens.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% on newer update 30.5 and 30.5.1. Older version was 0% not a problem.

Am 6.7.2021 um 18:09 schrieb Billy50505:

DESCRIPTION: Trying to kill Kuva Lich
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/4zFpxSC
REPRODUCTION: Try and kill/convert Kuva Lich, happened to me 3 times consecutively.
EXPECTED RESULT: GUI appeared to kill/convert lich
OBSERVED RESULT: No GUI appeared and ended up being softlocked, unable to move or open pause menus.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I tried to kill a lich 3 times and this happened each time.

DESCRIPTION: Vanquish/Convert a Kuva Lich (if the bug appears on sister too, i am not aware of, as i didn't done a sister yet)
VISUAL: there is no visual, i am sorry.
REPRODUCTION: Final Showdown on the RJ mission, where you wanna interact with the kuva lich. If you interact with your deployed Mausolon (i don't know if all archgun does have the same bug) the Kuva Lich, then you are unable to see any GUI. You are not able to press ESC or chat. The only option is ALT+F4. I tested it a 2nd time just to be sure, that it is a bug.
EXPECTED RESULT: That the GUI opens and you can select to either vanquish or convert.
OBSERVED RESULT: No GUI, no possibility to use chat(/unstuck) or ESC to quit the mission.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% tested it twice, both times happened.

Hopefully i didn't wrote too much, but i feel like that a bug should be described as good as you can.

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: The damage bonuses of Galvanized Shot, Savvy and Aptitude do not apply to non-hitscan, aka projectile, weaponry, or otherwise have unnoticeable effect.
VISUAL: Here's a video of me using the epitaph (projectile) demonstrating the damage bonus not applying:

Here's a visual of me demonstrating that the buff applies using the lato (hitscan)

Here's a visual demonstrating the bug with the Epitaph in an Exterminate:

REPRODUCTION: seen above. Apply several status effects (except for Heat/Corrosive/Viral) to a single enemy, trigger the kills needed for the damage bonus to apply using a weapon with only Galvanized Shot equipped, then damage the enemy with a said weapon. Then compare this value with a damage value to the same body part without any statuses or the Galvanized Shot buff, using the same weapon.

EXPECTED RESULT: The damage value from the shot done using the Galvanized Shot buff and statuses should be noticeably greater than the damage value from the shot done without those.

OBSERVED RESULT: The two numbers are identical or extremely close, but ONLY with projectile weapons like the Mutalist Cernos and not with hitscan weapons like the Lato.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Constantly (100%)in the simulacrum, harder to notice but very present in regular missions.

• Like 6

22 hours ago, EetNotErn said:

I want to add to this:

Description: The new galvanized mods also do not apply to Wukong's clone nor does the clone using a weapon with galvanized mods trigger the mods' effects. Clones don't benefit from nor trigger the effects of these arcanes and mods.

Reproduction: Equip guns with arcanes and/or galvanized mods and use the clone ability.

Expected result: Clone should proc/trigger arcanes and galvanized mods on their weapons and also be affected by the effects. Neither of these happens. Before this update, residual/theorem arcanes were working on the  wukong clone and the clone would trigger the arcane effects. 

Observed result: Wukong clone is entirely unaffected by arcanes and galvanized mods.

Reproduction rate: 100%

I was able to reproduce this.

DESCRIPTION: I was able to reproduce this. I did survival on venus with a kitgun, and the "on kill" arcane. It worked for me, and then wouldn't proc when I switched weapons with my clone. I'm pretty sure that berserker wasn't proccing when my clone had my zaw either.
REPRODUCTION: In description.
EXPECTED RESULT: Arcanes should proc when used by a clone.
OBSERVED RESULT: When I switched weapons, the arcanes on the weapons the clone was using wouldn't proc. They would for me, though.

Edited by Swamarian
  • Like 1

DESCRIPTION: Tenet Weapons for Sisters are not visible/ not able to be entitled with Father/Vilcor or Ticker.
REPRODUCTION: In description.
EXPECTED RESULT: Any Primary or Secondary weapon should be available to be entitled.
OBSERVED RESULT: Tennet Weapons are missing from the list.