Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In-Game, mods
DESCRIPTION: The galvanized status mods currently does not provide the damage they are supposed to on projectile based weapons.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Equip galvanized aptitude on proboscis cernos for example.
EXPECTED RESULT: Expect 40% inc damage per status on an enemy when killed.
OBSERVED RESULT: The damage does not increase with the mentioned percentage.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It is bug that affects all projectile based weapons with the mod always.

13 hours ago, zevezzi said:

TYPE: In game/Mastery Points
DESCRIPTION: Hound companion didn't give full mastery points. Only got 3000 points instead of the 6000 Mastery points. In the equipment page the Hound appears as max rank altough im not max rank with it yet. Had 24,998 mastery missing for legendary (only missing braton vandal and founders stuff). After leveling up Tenet Cycron to Level 30 (3000), rank 10 command intrinsics (1500), Lacerten (3000), a level 2 Tenet Flux Rifle (200) and a level 27 Bhaira Hound (5400) (13100 point total) so i should be at 11,898 Mastery missing but instead i have 14,298 Mastery missing.
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Gild a Hound then Level it up
EXPECTED RESULT: Should have received 5400 Mastery points from my Level 27 Hound.
OBSERVED RESULT: Only got 3000 total Mastery points from the Hound . Didn't get the 5400 mastery points from being level 27. Didn't get anymore mastery points from the last 3 levels.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Only leveled one Hound so far is 100%

EDIT: Leveling my second Hound and its happening the same. I'm at level 7 and at the equipment page says i'm level 11. Instead of getting 1400 Mastery  points from being Level 7 only got 1100.

This is the same bug from 2018 for moas and k-drives, but this time for hounds.

22 minutes ago, Lindon7864 said:

TYPE: In-Game, mods
DESCRIPTION: The galvanized status mods currently does not provide the damage they are supposed to on projectile based weapons.
REPRODUCTION: Equip galvanized aptitude on proboscis cernos for example.
EXPECTED RESULT: Expect 40% inc damage per status on an enemy when killed.
OBSERVED RESULT: The damage does not increase with the mentioned percentage.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It is bug that affects all projectile based weapons with the mod always.

Quoting for visibility. It's pretty bad when this new mod doesn't work on a good chunk of the available ranged arsenal. Please fix this as soon as you can.

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: After Kuva Lich has retreat to railjack, when I play Saturn missions I checked that the Lich still steals my items, despite there is no territory on anywhere on the star chart.
REPRODUCTION: Just play a saturn mission again.
EXPECTED RESULT: It must not steal the items anymore since there is no territory on the star chart.
OBSERVED RESULT: As description.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

The lich was generated on the saturn, if I remember correctly. So it seems that saturn is always considered as the territory even if it is retreat from the star chart.

23 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: After Kuva Lich has retreat to railjack, when I play Saturn missions I checked that the Lich still steals my items, despite there is no territory on anywhere on the star chart.
REPRODUCTION: Just play a saturn mission again.
EXPECTED RESULT: It must not steal the items anymore since there is no territory on the star chart.
OBSERVED RESULT: As description.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

The lich was generated on the saturn, if I remember correctly. So it seems that saturn is always considered as the territory even if it is retreat from the star chart.

It's more likely always Saturn because technically the Lich has territory on one node: Saturn's Proxima. And that still counts as owning the planet.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION:  Just killed my SIster, and at the end of the railjack mission someone dropped from group either on purpose, connection, or accident.  Either way, my lich was vanquished it used my words as seen in the image, but my lich icon is still in my esc menu and not defeated and now i have to farm for words i have already used. 

REPRODUCTION: N/A
EXPECTED RESULT: N/A
OBSERVED RESULT: N/A

REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A

had to replay the railjack mission twice, it was an issue with the completion of mission, 2nd time it bugged out also, but still got rewarded

unknown.png

TYPE: [In-Game]
DESCRIPTION: [Yareli Warframe is not being treated as a Warframe while riding Merulina, this includes so far: Wisp buffs not being applied to her unless dismounted, Mods like Health/Energy Conversion do not take effect unless dismounted. and Synth Set mods not progressing their reloading effect.]
VISUAL: [https://imgur.com/a/3YN2nra]
REPRODUCTION: [Wisp Specter/wisp warframe accompanying you when you play as yareli, companion with synth deconstruct and Health Conversion mod equipped on Yareli warframe. Empty Primary magazine with synth mods equipped, mount Merulina.]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Warframe should recieve regular buffs and mod interactions]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Not receiving buffs, consumption of health/energy orbs but no mod effect takes place, no weapon reload progress = stuck at 88% in picture evidence]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [All the time]

ADDITIONAL COMMENT: Yareli is a great concept warframe but really needs some fixing so she can actually benefit from using what is probably her iconic ability Merulina "to ride a k-drive in missions" its more of a hinderance right now as it is because it feels necessary to use Merulina to survive, but it dramatically limits her interaction with everything else in the game. Merulina also does not act as a K-Drive for K-Drive races and cannot equip K-Drive mods so it really feels confusing with how it currently is in game. 

TYPE: [Purchase]
DESCRIPTION: [Waverider Collection is incomplete after purchase, Syandana and Helmet are missing, Platinum cost is not as what specified in description]
VISUAL: 39bESQdBb9I.jpg?size=1915x1076&quality=9
REPRODUCTION: [Log in, try to buy collection from arsenal interface, receive network error, buy collection from shopping terminal.]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Entire collection successfully bought from arsenal interface]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Network error on attempt to buy collection from arsenal, Successful purchase from Shop interface. Missing Syandana and Helmet. Platinum expended on purchase is not 595 as specified in collection description. After login had around 1700 platinum, after purchase of Ember Pyraxis Collection (225p) and Waverider Collection (595p) I expected my balance to be around 900 plat, but have 379 instead, basing on calculations I assume Waverider Collection purchased twice.]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Once, no funds to reproduce any more]

UPDATE: Helmet and Syandana showed up, and now I have 2 copies of Yareli,  2 Decorations 2 Kompressas.

DESCRIPTION: After speaking to Legs on Fortuna you are unable to access the main menu.
REPRODUCTION: Spawn into Fortuna, speak to Legs, press esc key, nothing will happen.
EXPECTED RESULT: Main menu opens.
OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing opens.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

TYPE: In-game, on XBOX

DESCRIPTION: when I go to mod my parazon the requiem mod OULL does not appear and also does not appear in my mod collection but it does appear in my inventory under miscellaneous items    

VISUAL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N5y8cG8kAmbjxoHpp5shkfp-1jelC6dJ/view?usp=sharing (Oull mod in my inventory)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ykfRofKZpXpHYxPy6H9y-U_-_EPrGXQt/view?usp=sharing  (Oull not appearing in my mods)

(only way I could share the images)

REPRODUCTION RATE: So far I am the only one I know with this issue and cause is unknown

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Weapons occasionally do vastly reduced damage
  • VISUAL: Getting screen-caps of damage numbers is hard, man.
  • REPRODUCTION: As far as I can tell, just keep whaling on a tankier enemy and you'll see it eventually.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A weapon should be dealing about the same amount of damage to the same enemy each hit, excepting status effects, sentient resistance and varying levels of crits.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies such as corpus sisters, capture targets, those parvos coin keepers guys and even just higher level enemies will take vastly different amounts of damage from the same hit. This is most pronounced with powerful single hit weapons like a heavy strike build for Fragor Prime. It isn't uncommon to first hit for a few million damage, then hit for less than 100 (both with orange crits). Note, this isn't shield gating, these smaller hits aren't finishing off the enemies shields, and will sometimes happen to enemies that don't even have shield, like heavy gunners or bombards
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens pretty much any time I fight a Sister, and once every 3-4 missions on enemies that would normally die in one hit (capture targets, coin dudes, level 100+ heavy units etc)

DESCRIPTION: the new mod [Galvanized Savvy] seems to have no effect on slug shotguns. I have tested that using my (Tenet) Arca Plasmor and Astilla Prime, finding that their damage didn't increase. Meanwhile, I also tested other multy bullets shotguns like Hek, where the mod worked fine.

Addition: new tests show that if the conditions are produced by the weapon which have this mod, the damage would not increase; otherwise, if the conditions are produced by other weapons like your secondary, it would work well.

TYPE:  weapon bug

DESCRIPTION: shooting an ally with akarius knocks the player back instead of the projectiles passing through

VISUAL:-

REPRODUCTION: shooting an ally with akarius a few meters away with no wall behind the ally

EXPECTED RESULT: getting knockback

OBSERVED RESULT: getting knockback but only if the shooting player is NOT THE HOST

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

On 2021-07-06 at 1:58 PM, DredgenSorrow said:

TYPE: Kuva Lich Bug
DESCRIPTION: After getting the correct sequence for my Kuva Lich, it did not give me the option to kill or convert, instead he just left immediatly, and when i got back to my orbiter he was still active and I didn't have the weapon in my foundry. No planets were taken over by the Kuva Lich anymore making it unable to be spawned again, even with Requim Ultimatum.
REPRODUCTION: Attempt to get the correct combination on a Kuva Lich
EXPECTED RESULT: Kuva Lich would be vanquished and the weapon would be in the foundry.
OBSERVED RESULT: Kuva Lich remains as active and no planets are taken over, making it not possible to get him to spawn.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Not able to due to Kuva Lich still being active.

He/She go out to a Planet. So you have to go to that planet (In Railjack Mission there'll be a kuva lich mission). But in my case, I've got to that mission, killed him, but the option to Kill or Capture does not appear, so, i'm stuck with my Mesa Prime looking at him forever and I can't do anything (but to cry)

TYPE:      In-Game

DESCRIPTION:     

Clients' Akarius bullets damage decrease seriously, when the bullets hit something, there are no visual explosions but it can still cause tenno to stagger. After test, I found that there are still explosions because even if the bullets hit the floor instead of straightly hitting the enemies, they still get damaged if they are in the explosion range, but the damage numbers are seriously decreased.

Hosts’ Akarius are performing well. This only happens to clients.

VISUAL: The screenshots show the details when killing the same enemy with the same Akarius mods build. In the left one I'm host, in the right one I'm client.
1209c087fbe50e97.jpg   5747a0e35d840a2b_edit_3385026605474105.j

REPRODUCTION:         Just team up as a client with an Akarius in your hand, then shoot the enemies and you can reproduce this bug.

EXPECTED RESULT:     There should be visual explosions and most important, the damage should be fixed to be normal.

OBSERVED RESULT:     As you can see, when I'm client, there are no visual explosion and the damage is seriously decreased.

REPRODUCTION RATE:       It happens everytime when I’m a client, no matter what waraframe I use. This bug has been there for almost half a year.

TYPE:     In-Game

DESCRIPTION:     

Here are some bugs about Equinox’s DUALITY, Wukong’s Celestial Twin and Exclibur UMBRA. They all have something we may call AI, right? And the following bugs happens to all of those three warframes’ AI.

First, when using Kuva Ogris, the other half of Equinox’s DUALITY doesn't shoot unless the enemy is only a few meters away. If the enemy is further, it doesn't shoot. This is weird.

Then, when using some guns with a big magazine such as Kohm, the other half is always reloading without shooting out all of the bullets in the magazine. Sometimes it will even reload twice! That’s disastrous especially for those guns with a long reloading time(such as Trumna).

Here comes the key point. Some times its shooting traces are very weird (as shown in the screenshots,it’s using Stahlta and Glaxion Vandal)  This happens to all kinds of guns but those guns leaving a trace are just more evident. Beam weapons’ traces are always shaking seriously. And only a few of bullet weapons’ bullets can hit the targeted enemies. That’s why I prefer to use shotguns when using the three warframes. I hope this can be fixed so I can have more efficient choices. I’m getting tired of using shotguns.

VISUAL:

20210708_212215.jpg

20210708_212218.jpg

REPRODUCTION:  Just use those three warframes and let out the other half of Equinox and Wukongor let your operator out of Excalibur Umbra and let them shoot the enemies.

EXPECTED RESULT:      I hope that those AIs can shoot Kuva Orgis normally, they only reload after running out of the bullets in the magazine with only one reloading. And the accuracy of their shoot should be fixed.

OBSERVED RESULT:     Shown in the description.

REPRODUCTION RATE:       Every time I use those warframes.

TYPE: PoE knockdown Bug

DESCRIPTION: Getting knockbacks every 2 seconds in the PoE.

VISUAL: Extremely annoying, makes entire time worthless.

REPRODUCTION: Go to PoE with default setup with no Primed Sure footed or Any stagger immunity Ability.

EXPECTED RESULT: No knockbacks unless get hit by Eido.

OBSERVED RESULT: Getting staggered knockdowns every other second.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 2-4 seconds

TYPE:     In-Game

DESCRIPTION:     Galvanized Diffusion doesn’t work when using Equinox’s DUALITY, Wukong’s Celestial Twin and Exclibur UMBRA. I tested in the simulacrum. I used Kulstar with only Galvanized Diffusion mod equipped. According to the description of this mod, after one shot there should be 2 bullets come out when no enemies killed, and 3 bullets come out after at least 4 enemies killed. It works when I shoot, but it doesn’t work when the other half of Equinox’s DUALITY, Wukong’s Celestial Twin and Exclibur UMBRA shoot. There are just 2 bullets come out after one shot no matter how many enemies they kills. And I guess both primary and secondary Galvanized Diffusion doesn’t work.

I also tested and found that Galvanized Acceleration doesn't work to my warframe clones.  So it's reasonable to say that all Galvanized Mods don’t work to them. Besides, new released weapon arcanes such as Merciless Arcane don't work on them, either. This is unreasonable and needs to be fixed.

VISUAL:

QQ20210708222553.png

QQ20210708223047.png

QQ20210708223137.png

REPRODUCTION: Just use those three warframes and let out the other part of Equinox and Wukongor let your operator out of Excalibur Umbra and let them shoot the enemies with Kulstar only equipped with Galvanized Diffusion.

EXPECTED RESULT:      Galvanized Diffusion should work to those AIs. It needs to be fixed.

OBSERVED RESULT:     As shown in the description.

REPRODUCTION RATE:       Every time I use those warframes.

DESCRIPTION: when usin Yareli's 2 ability, Merulina in co-op, She falls through the map and keeps falling for some time
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/HmGWOH0
REPRODUCTION: 
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have started riding Merulina
OBSERVED RESULT: Fell through the map and keep falling
REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens every second or third time of using Yareli's 2nd ability

DESCRIPTION: when i tried to lvl up Venari , it didnt get lvl in every missions
REPRODUCTION:
EXPECTED RESULT: i went to elite massacre to try lvl up Venari

OBSERVED RESULT: It didnt get lvl and didnt seen in Tab menu
REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens always during 2 days after update 30.5

TYPE: in-game

DESCRIPTION: galvanized status mods don't work at all on projectile weapons but do on hit-scan/beam weapons

EXPECTED RESULT: for the mods to work

REPRODUCTION: just use any projectile type weapon with only its respective galvanized status mod equipped and see that the numbers and the dmg doesn't change at all

I noticed while testing Yarelli this morning. Kills do not count while on her K-drive. Did the Sedna Defense mission and went on a killing spree. Ended wave 5 with 4 kills. Jumped off the kdrive and resumed combat. Kills began to count again.

TYPE: Invigoration bug
DESCRIPTION: +200% Primary Critical Chance does not apply to shotguns
VISUAL:

Gw2f83r.png
REPRODUCTION: Equip a shotgun to a frame that has a +200% Primary Critical Chance Invigoration applied
EXPECTED RESULT: Both Corinth Prime and Sybaris Prime should have 90% Critical Chance (both have a base Critical Chance of 30%)
OBSERVED RESULT: Corinth Prime does not recieve the +200% Critical Chance bonus
REPRODUCTION RATE: Both in the Arsenal UI, and in missions (I ran a mission with Critical Deceleration on Corinth, which would put it up to 150% Critical Chance, and I saw only yellow crits). Equipping other shotguns shows the same result in the UI.

Archived