General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: When Yareli accumulates burden from arbitration drones, every time she gets off Merulina, her health is decreased as if she has gained double her existing burden. This stacks, and you can reach extremely low hp values with only a few tokens of burden. 

VISUAL: N/A

REPRODUCTION: Obtain 1 burden. Board Merulina. Unboard Merulina. 

EXPECTED RESULT: Yareli's health stays the same as if she only had the previous amount of burden.

OBSERVED RESULT: Yareli's health decreases. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: I am able to replicate it as many times as I try. Currently, I have tested it twice after discovery. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wububurus said:

TYPE: Camera and Controls
DESCRIPTION: I road Merulina as Yareli into a portal in Elite Sanctuary Onslaught. When I arrived in the 2nd stage I lost all control, couldn't escape out, and my screen was covered in a dome shaped triangle grid.
REPRODUCTION: Ride Merulina into ESO portals.
EXPECTED RESULT: A normal transition to the next level where I maintain control.
OBSERVED RESULT: Loss of self and ascension to a higher state.

I ran into this problem as I unboarded Merulina while still in the portal's teleportation sequence. 

TYPE: in-game, keybinding 

DESCRIPTION: using transferance next to volt shield will cause it to be picked up

REPRODUCTION: put volt shield down,make sure you can see the prompt "x" to pick then use transferance

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Changing keybindings for transferance or interacting does not fix it

• Like 2

On 2021-07-06 at 11:53 AM, Kokogumi said:

TYPE: Parvos Sister bug
DESCRIPTION: After completing the Granum Void, no Sister candidate spawns
REPRODUCTION: Complete Zenith Granum Void with Mesa Prime, achieve rank 1
EXPECTED RESULT: Candidate should spawn
OBSERVED RESULT: No candidate spawns, even after waiting many minutes and progressing through the rest of th emission
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time.

Edit, additional info: I did 5 or 6 runs, no spawns whatsoever.

The release notes clearly state: "Your Sister Candidate will reveal herself aboard any Corpus Ship once you reach Rank 1 in the Granum Void. Eliminate her with a Mercy Kill and your Sister will arise in the Origin System!".  There is absolutely no mention of which level of coin you must use to trigger the Granum Void.

If you use either the low or middle rank coin, you get no sister after hitting Rank 1.  In other words, the instructions provided in the release notes are missing a very important caveat... you have to blow a high-end coin, or else the sister will NOT spawn for you, even when you hit Rank 1 in the Granum Void.

This had better be a bug, because if this was intentionally setup this way, and the high level coin requirement was not mentioned in the Release Notes, that's a crap move by DE.  I blew several coins before a clan-mate informed me that he too had the same issue, and only manages to get a sister to spawn with the high level coin.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Deimos Jugulus Rex Codex Entry Missing
VISUAL: 
REPRODUCTION: Guaranteed
EXPECTED RESULT: The Deimos Jugulus Rex Codex Entry should've been there
OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing after the Deimos Jugulus Eximus Entry
REPRODUCTION RATE: Guaranteed

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

DESCRIPTION: Spawning candidates to make a new Sister, WEAPON PREVIEW DOES NOT APPEAR above mercy prompt
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/YJFNzVO
REPRODUCTION: Unknown trigger mechanism, been mostly 1-shotting Candidates with a Tenet Tetra bomb (screenshot was taken after a 1-shot with an envoy)
EXPECTED RESULT: The weapon should be previewed above the candidate's head
OBSERVED RESULT: Weapon preview panel does not show, resulting in a blind generation of Sister weapon if proceeding with mercy
REPRODUCTION RATE: Feels like a 20% chance to happen, incredibly annoying since it takes more time to generate a Sister than a Larvling.

Edited by RS219
Included screenshot
  • Like 1

TYPE: key bind bugs / perma knockdown
DESCRIPTION: Swapping to operator near a volt shield picks up the shield for no reason. When letting go of the shield it swaps weapon. I got then knockdown constantly by invisible things on the frame + operator unable to do further actions. Managed to go in archwing and still got knockdown while airborn. (i have a helminth invigoration on my volt but the shield issue started to happen before this)
VISUAL:
REPRODUCTION: Bug first appeared in a granum while using volt, then during a eidolon hunt.
EXPECTED RESULT: to work as before ?
OBSERVED RESULT: volt and eidolon is unplayable
REPRODUCTION RATE: GOing into operator near a volt shield. Not sure about the perma knockdown. was too painful to try doing anything again :(

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

TYPE: Art/animation(I think) Armor Placement
DESCRIPTION: Arbiters armor has a misplaced position on gara prime and hildryn. After some testing on gara it looks like her left arm's attachment is just simply placed way lower than her arm which makes it actually appear on the other half of her body (other arm's armpit) judging by the fact how the attachment moves with all animations and emotes
VISUAL: 0owN9g9.png

2f1RYz6.png
REPRODUCTION: Equip the armor set on mentioned characters
EXPECTED RESULT: Should have appeared on the character's arm
OBSERVED RESULT: appeared under second arm's armpit
REPRODUCTION RATE: permanent

Edited by FallenDisco

TYPE: In-Game, Excalibur Umbra Broken By This Update (and previous updates; still not fixed)

DESCRIPTION:

Two bugs:

1.) Excalibur Umbra is no longer teleported to the Operator's current position when exiting Operator Mode. Every other Warframe teleports to the immediate position of the Operator when player exits Operator Mode and enters the Warframe again. Excalibur Umbra was able to teleport like each other Warframe just fine before this update. Currently, the player will instead be teleported back to Excalibur Umbra's current position. This is exceptionally annoying when void dashing across maps, as the player then loses all distance traveled.

2.) Excalibur Umbra No longer keeps Vazarin's Protective Dash healing/immunity when exiting Operator Mode, unlike all other Warframes. For Excalibur Umbra alone, Protective Dash ends the moment the user exits Operator Mode and enters Umbra again. This does not occur on any other Warframe. This bug causes Vazarin users to wait in operator mode for the Protective Dash healing/immunity to end, rather than entering the Warframe and continuing to fight, like when using all other Warframes. Very flow-disruptive.

REPRODUCTION

Bug 1.) Exit Excalibur Umbra by entering Operator Mode, void dash some distance away, then exit operator mode. Instead of Excalibur Umbra teleporting to the player's current position, like with every other Warframe, the player is instead teleported to Excalibur Umbra's current position, which tends to be all the way back where the player just dashed away from.

Bug 1.) Exit Excalibur Umbra by entering Operator Mode, while using Vazarin and having Vazarin's Protective Dash ability. Dash through Excalibur Umbra, Look at the bar above Umbra and notice that Protective Dash is working, now exit Operator Mode and notice that the healing/immunity immediately stops. Repeat the previous steps with any warframe other than Umbra, and the healing/immunity will continue as normal.

See attached post for more in-depth detail on Bug 2.

EXPECTED RESULT

Bug 1.) Excalibur Umbra should teleport to the Operator's current position when exiting Operator Mode.

Bug 2.) Excalibur Umbra should keep Vazarin's Protective Dash healing/immunity for the entire duration regardless of exiting Operator Mode, like every other Warframe.

OBSERVED RESULT

Bug 1.) The player is teleported to Excalibur Umbra's current position when exiting Operator Mode, unlike when using any other Warframe.

Bug 2.) Excalibur Umbra does not keep Vazarin's Protective Dash healing/immunity, for the rest of the duration, when exiting Operator Mode, unlike when using all other Warframes.

REPRODUCTION RATE

Bug 1.) 100%; Always occurs.

Bug 2.) 100%; Always occurs.

Extra Information:

For Bug 2: 

• Like 2

DESCRIPTION: The homing bullets fired by the Buzlok when an enemy is marked are unable to deal damage to enemies. This includes both the marked target and any enemies that would get hit by these rounds otherwise. The bullets notably still hit when in close range, as the bullets only start homing in after traveling a certain distance/period of time. It is only when they start homing in that they stop dealing damage.
VISUAL:

pMfc8HV.png
XtFegp2.png
REPRODUCTION: Mark a target with the Buzlok and fire from a sufficient distance, to make sure the bullets enter their homing mode .
EXPECTED RESULT: The bullets home in and hit the target or any enemy in their path, dealing damage.
OBSERVED RESULT: The bullets home in but fail to deal damage or any other effects to enemies that would have been hit by them.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always, provided sufficient distance is kept. Occurs both in missions and in Simulacrum.

• Like 1

DESCRIPTION: Scattered Justice, the Steel Meridian  Hek mod is not listed on the Kuva Hek's modding screen

REPRODUCTION: Obtain a kuva Hek and the Scattered Justice mod, then go to the modding screen

EXPECTED RESULT: Scattered justice should be listed in the avaliable mods

OBSERVED RESULT: Scattered justice is not in the list of avaliable mods. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

DESCRIPTION: In the Sister Confrontation Mission we downed my Sister on an Edge of the tileset and when she did her kneeling animation she made the step backwards and dropped on a lower platform, that is unreachable for players, so I could not interact with her. After a while she despawned and the mission failed
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/whzT6tH    https://imgur.com/ZOmetDE
REPRODUCTION: Should be reproducable
EXPECTED RESULT: Sister should teleport back up or not drop down in the first place
REPRODUCTION RATE: Just once

Edited by Phidy

9 hours ago, Gibsonx said:

TYPE: InGame, Sisters
DESCRIPTION: Use parazon on sister on Jupiter. Had the attempt use a charge on the mods; Vome, Jahu, oull. Had used a summon beacon and an oull for final unknown word.

EXPECTED RESULT: No charge used till confrontation on railjack.
OBSERVED RESULT: A charge of all three mods was used; Vome, Jahu, Oull. I only noticed because it used up the active vome.
REPRODUCTION RATE: untried

i think its supposed to use the charges when you succesfully get all 3, the rj confrontation doesnt use the charges

DESCRIPTION: On Sisters of Parvos showdown mission, Railjack scaling bug is alive and well.
VISUAL:

Giant Banshee:
oQjaX1O.jpg

(Still) Giant Banshee:
jBcHzlV.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Do not know for sure.  This Banshee is Player 1, and I have noticed some players summoning and using Necramechs.  Not sure if any of that matters.
EXPECTED RESULT: Banshee should be regular sized (or get a 10x damage boost to curb stomp the sisters, if she is supposed to pull an Ultraman on us?)
OBSERVED RESULT: See screenshots?
REPRODUCTION RATE: Only seen this once across several Sister hunts, so do not know for sure...

Posted (edited)

TYPE : Missing visual of Tenet Weapon while doing mercy

DESCRIPTION : The visual/ picture of tenet weapon is missing from the sister so we have no idea what the weapon is. With weapons generated based on RNG that's a big loss if its a weapon we've been looking for.

VISUAL: https://imgur.com/Q1zpmK4

https://imgur.com/MPJ05MC

REPRODUCTION : Unknown

Edited by Highasafly

Posted (edited)

DESCRIPTION: While on Merulina, firing the Tenet Cycron doesn't register as dealing damage for some reason. You can fire it at enemies but it'll be like you didn't, and no damage numbers will show up. Having tested it both in Solo mode and as host in a multiplayer session, the Cycron works, so this might happen only when you're not host.
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/fwHl8Zc
REPRODUCTION: While not hosting, hop on Merulina with Tenet Cycron equipped, fire at enemy.
EXPECTED RESULT: It should deal damage.
OBSERVED RESULT: The damage does not register.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Occurs when not host as Yareli riding Merulina.

Edited by Fiedra
Updated with visual. Confirmed only happens when not host.

Posted (edited)

Sister Liches can teleport into locked rooms during combat.

TYPE: Mission
DESCRIPTION: Fighting a corpus lich
VISUAL: see below
REPRODUCTION: seen it once
EXPECTED RESULT: Liches should stay in map reachable areas
OBSERVED RESULT: Lich was locked behind a door
REPRODUCTION RATE: Only seen once so far

Here's the F12 screenshot with map details embedded (happy to raise a separate ticket if Imgur has stripped the meta data).

vbjo6nX.jpg

Edited by HypoTherm

DESCRIPTION: 'Join any crew' matchmaking option in Neptune Proxima tries to add you to Sister groups when you have no active Sister/Sister final stage and then kicks you with a message after loading. 
VISUAL:
REPRODUCTION: Use join any on Neptune Proxima
EXPECTED RESULT: Assigned/attempt to join to normal mission squad or message saying no sessions available launch in own railjack.
OBSERVED RESULT: Mission loading screen, session loads, then message: "Unable to join mission, you must have an active Sister of Parvos who has fled to Neptune Proxima." Mission Failed screen.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Most of the time.

• Like 1

DESCRIPTION: Modding the Kuva Hek, Scattered Justice is not on the list of available mods when it should be.
REPRODUCTION: Reproduction is easy, go try to mod it yourself.
EXPECTED RESULT: I would expect the syndicate mod to work with a non-syndicate weapon variant, such as the Supra, Dual Cleavers and Flux Rifle mods do.
OBSERVED RESULT: What is happening is that the mod is for some reason not available and it should be.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It is happening 100% of the time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Landar486 said:

DESCRIPTION: Modding the Kuva Hek, Scattered Justice is not on the list of available mods when it should be.
REPRODUCTION: Reproduction is easy, go try to mod it yourself.
EXPECTED RESULT: I would expect the syndicate mod to work with a non-syndicate weapon variant, such as the Supra, Dual Cleavers and Flux Rifle mods do.
OBSERVED RESULT: What is happening is that the mod is for some reason not available and it should be.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It is happening 100% of the time. 

It was made incompatible on purpose. Our napkin math indicated that between the better crit stats and innate elemental bonus, the Kuva Hek without the augment is stronger than the basic Hek is with the augment. We might be willing to reconsider in the future if suitably scientific appeals are made, but for now you may consider this "as intended".

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

the Kuva Hek without the augment is stronger than the basic Hek is with the augment.

Maybe nerf kuva hek so players can put the syndicate mod? lol jk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thylacin said:

TYPE: In-Game, Excalibur Umbra Broken By This Update (and previous updates; still not fixed)

DESCRIPTION:

Two bugs:

1.) Excalibur Umbra is no longer teleported to the Operator's current position when exiting Operator Mode. Every other Warframe teleports to the immediate position of the Operator when player exits Operator Mode and enters the Warframe again. Excalibur Umbra was able to teleport like each other Warframe just fine before this update. Currently, the player will instead be teleported back to Excalibur Umbra's current position. This is exceptionally annoying when void dashing across maps, as the player then loses all distance traveled.

2.) Excalibur Umbra No longer keeps Vazarin's Protective Dash healing/immunity when exiting Operator Mode, unlike all other Warframes. For Excalibur Umbra alone, Protective Dash ends the moment the user exits Operator Mode and enters Umbra again. This does not occur on any other Warframe. This bug causes Vazarin users to wait in operator mode for the Protective Dash healing/immunity to end, rather than entering the Warframe and continuing to fight, like when using all other Warframes. Very flow-disruptive.

REPRODUCTION

Bug 1.) Exit Excalibur Umbra by entering Operator Mode, void dash some distance away, then exit operator mode. Instead of Excalibur Umbra teleporting to the player's current position, like with every other Warframe, the player is instead teleported to Excalibur Umbra's current position, which tends to be all the way back where the player just dashed away from.

Bug 1.) Exit Excalibur Umbra by entering Operator Mode, while using Vazarin and having Vazarin's Protective Dash ability. Dash through Excalibur Umbra, Look at the bar above Umbra and notice that Protective Dash is working, now exit Operator Mode and notice that the healing/immunity immediately stops. Repeat the previous steps with any warframe other than Umbra, and the healing/immunity will continue as normal.

See attached post for more in-depth detail on Bug 2.

EXPECTED RESULT

Bug 1.) Excalibur Umbra should teleport to the Operator's current position when exiting Operator Mode.

Bug 2.) Excalibur Umbra should keep Vazarin's Protective Dash healing/immunity for the entire duration regardless of exiting Operator Mode, like every other Warframe.

OBSERVED RESULT

Bug 1.) The player is teleported to Excalibur Umbra's current position when exiting Operator Mode, unlike when using any other Warframe.

Bug 2.) Excalibur Umbra does not keep Vazarin's Protective Dash healing/immunity, for the rest of the duration, when exiting Operator Mode, unlike when using all other Warframes.

REPRODUCTION RATE

Bug 1.) 100%; Always occurs.

Bug 2.) 100%; Always occurs.

Extra Information:

For Bug 2: 

Can confirm the same issue with Umbra happens to me

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

It was made incompatible on purpose. Our napkin math indicated that between the better crit stats and innate elemental bonus, the Kuva Hek without the augment is stronger than the basic Hek is with the augment. We might be willing to reconsider in the future if suitably scientific appeals are made, but for now you may consider this "as intended".

The Hek is an MR4 weapon, the Kuva Hek is listed as MR15, I would be very surprised if it wasn't vastly more powerful. It doesn't make sense to limit the power of something at is already hard to get in the first place, that is custom made to deal with steel path. The Vaykor Hek is also more powerful than the Hek without scattered Justice. This seems like a very poor explanation. Especially as it's super inconsistent with other syndicate mods.

If this really is your position, you should clearly list that the Kuva Hek cannot take scattered justice on either the mod or the weapon otherwise you're going to get lots of people wasting plat or reputation on a mod that looks like it should be usable.

Furthermore, I highly doubt that the Kuva Hek being able to equip scattered justice would break the game in anyway, as it would still get out dps'd by both other shotguns (the phantasm), melee weapons or warframe abilities . the Kuva Hek is limited by a small magazine, a long reload time and limited punch, Even with literally infinite multishot, a lack of punch through greatly limits its ability to clear large groups of enemies, adn the fact that your going to have to spend half your time reloading, which is going to be cancelled every time you want to activate rolling guard, an almost mandatory mod for most frames on the steel path.

I would appreciate further dialogue on this issue

Edited by BossPlayerOG
  • Like 45