General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: Kuva Lich bug
DESCRIPTION: All three weakness was used but no prompt was shown to vanquish the lich and it disappeared. The lich still remains as active but no planet has been captured
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Attempt to get the correct combination on a Kuva Lich
EXPECTED RESULT: Kuva Lich would be vanquished and the weapon would be in the foundry.
OBSERVED RESULT: Kuva Lich remains as active and no planets are taken over, making it not possible to get him to spawn.
REPRODUCTION RATE:  Not able to due to Kuva Lich still being active.

• Like 1

TYPE: User Interface
DESCRIPTION: Yareli has no radar at all while riding her board, form either companion, mod, or aura mod.
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: Tried in multiple missions and open worlds.

EXPECTED RESULT: We should have a usable radar on a high speed, crowd control frame.
OBSERVED RESULT: No radar
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: Player/Warframe bug.
DESCRIPTION: Ivaras Prowl is broken when firing weapons even with Hush and Silencer equip.
REPRODUCTION: Equip any loud weapon and mod it with Hush ot Silencer and fire the weapon while using Prowl as Ivara.
EXPECTED RESULT: You should remain invisible.
OBSERVED RESULT: Prowl is broken and you become visible while firing. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, MoondustStar said:

TYPE: In-Game
Problem: Unable to shoot secondary weapon while on K-Drive.

Description: So, while trying to unlock the first page of the Yureli Comic, one of the feats we need to do is "Kill 5 enemies with a secondary weapon while on a K-Drive". However, even when I have my secondary out and get on my K-Drive, it does not show. How can we complete the feats if we can't even shoot our secondary weapons while on our K-Drive on the Orb Vallis?

Also headed to Demios to see if I could shoot my secondary while on my K-Drive and confirmed it does NOT allow you to shoot your secondary weapon while on a K-Drive in Demios.

Expected: Since the Update was said for us to be able to shoot our secondary K-Drives, and that IS one of the requirements to unlock the first page to continue on with the quest, I was expecting we could shoot our secondaries from the K-Drives to be able to complete said feat... How do we complete the first page if this isn't the case?

Press "Switch weapon" while riding your K-drive. 
(This has been a feature since Heart of Deimos)

29 minutes ago, DredgenSorrow said:

TYPE: Kuva Lich Bug
DESCRIPTION: After getting the correct sequence for my Kuva Lich, it did not give me the option to kill or convert, instead he just left immediatly, and when i got back to my orbiter he was still active and I didn't have the weapon in my foundry. No planets were taken over by the Kuva Lich anymore making it unable to be spawned again, even with Requim Ultimatum.
REPRODUCTION: Attempt to get the correct combination on a Kuva Lich
EXPECTED RESULT: Kuva Lich would be vanquished and the weapon would be in the foundry.
OBSERVED RESULT: Kuva Lich remains as active and no planets are taken over, making it not possible to get him to spawn.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Not able to due to Kuva Lich still being active.

The lich gameplay flow is now that you will "weaken" your lich by learning their 3 Requiem vulnerabilities. At that point you will need to go to a Railjack mission to finish them off.

• Like 5

TYPE: Sister of Parvos Bug
DESCRIPTION: After getting the correct sequence for my Sister of Parvos, without having completed the third unlock via requim yet, it did not give me the option to kill or convert, instead she told her hound to die for her. When I got back to my orbiter she was still active, there is no weapon in my foundry, and the charges on the relics was used as well. No planets were taken over by the Sister of Parvos. 
REPRODUCTION: Not reproducible as the Sister is still active but has no active territory. 
EXPECTED RESULT: Sister of Parvos would be vanquished and the weapon would be in the foundry.
OBSERVED RESULT: Sister of Parvos remains active, charges on relic used, no planets are taken over, making it not possible to spawn the Sister again.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Not able to do, due to Sister of Parvos still being active with no territory.

I suppose my question here, is more, should it have used the charges from the relics? From my understanding there is a factor with finishing them in a railjack mission? Nevermind, it appears this is the way it is intended as it did not use relics for the second kill. 

Edited by ZhouDraconis
  • Like 1

TYPE: In-Game bug, specifically with the decoration aspect in the orbiter (Platform: PC)

DESCRIPTION: So I got some of the new yareli rewards from the quest and wanted to place the graphica on my codex table with a book i got from ticker, but for some reason it wouldn't let me! I tried moving the book to place it down and it still didn't work! Now i can't even place the book back down either... nothing wants to be put on there even tho it worked before the update.

VISUAL: XMWkRNv.pngaSyeIg0.jpeg

REPRODUCTION: Try placing an item on that general spot on the table and see if it lets you. I'm not happy with this bug, especially because I love decorating my ship!

EXPECTED RESULT: Well the obvious answer would be that I would be able to place it there and have my decor look nice on the codex table.

OBSERVED RESULT: It wouldn't let me place it there. IT's really confusing as to why.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time i tried to place something different or if I tried placing the same thing over and over again, it wouldn't let me. It denied me everytime. Rotating didn't help, snapping didn't help. Restarting the game didn't help either.

Please do fix this as soon as possible... My ship won't be the same without my decor in place.

Edited by Eight8it.Gauss
  • Like 1

Guest Krowiplacek

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: I had finished my lich in a hydron defense mission. I got all 3 requiems right
VISUAL:
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
REPRODUCTION: I don't know
EXPECTED RESULT: The "convert" vs "assassinate" screen should've popped up, followed my a cutscene of me performing my chosen action and then getting my stolen items & kuva weapon, as well as my lich disappearing
OBSERVED RESULT: After the "requiem mod getting crossed out" and the lich falling on its knee, it disappeared, only leaving its floating guns behind. It didn't give me an option to subsume vs kill, nor did I get its gun or my stolen items, but it still consumed a charge of each of my requiem mods. The marker for the lich was still there, and the floating weapons, but not the actual lich. My friend could still see the lich kneelig down, AND its healthbar (it was greyed out), which I did not see after it disappearing. After leaving the mission, I saw that all of my lich missions disappeared - my starchart is clear, no lich influence to be found - however, my lich is still active. I can see my requiems attempt and that the last one was correct. Afterwards, my friend and I queued for another mission, and the same exact thing happened with his lich - except, instead of turning invisible, he could still see her, T-posing. His lich missions also disappeared.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I've no way of knowing, since I cannot do lich missions as they're all gone. It did happen to my and my friend back to back 

DESCRIPTION: Primed Animal Instinct on Sentinel didn't work while on Merulina while some mod (ex: ammo case by carrier) still working properly.
REPRODUCTION: Using Yareli's skill Merulina while using sentinel with Primed Animal Instinct mod.
EXPECTED RESULT: Primed Animal Instinct works properly when using Metulina, showing it's effect on Mini map.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Use any sentinel with Primed Animal Instinct on a mission while Yareli riding Merulina.

TYPE: In-Game,
DESCRIPTION: "Players who have Converted a Kuva lich OR vanquished a Kuva Lich will get OULL, which is a Requiem Wildcard Mod!" 
VISUAL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyjfnqwc0hrwy0y/bug.png?dl=0
EXPECTED RESULT: If I understand the Patch notes correctly I should be viable for the OULL parazon card, but I didn't get it.
OBSERVED RESULT: I didn't get the OULL parazon card.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, przemo877 said:

TYPE: In-Game,
DESCRIPTION: "Players who have Converted a Kuva lich OR vanquished a Kuva Lich will get OULL, which is a Requiem Wildcard Mod!" 
VISUAL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyjfnqwc0hrwy0y/bug.png?dl=0
EXPECTED RESULT: If I understand the Patch notes correctly I should be viable for the OULL parazon card, but I didn't get it.
OBSERVED RESULT: I didn't get the OULL parazon card.

it's a 25% chance, not guaranted:

New Requiem Mod - OULL 
Through endless faces, countless forms, a multitude unfolds.
(Mimics any Requiem Mod needed to complete a lethal sequence)

This new Oull Requiem Mod counts as the correct Requiem Sequence for whatever Parazon Requiem slot it is in when taking down a Lich or Sister of Parvos! Like other Requiem Mods, the Oull can be used successfully 3 times. 

Earn this new Requiem as a 25% drop chance when your Kuva Lich or Sister of Parvos flees after you’ve used the correct Requiem Sequence. *This Requiem only drops for the person whose Lich/Sister is downed.

Edited by vanaukas

Guest moewenpicker

TYPE: Weapon Mods bug.
DESCRIPTION: All mods which should reduce the chance an enemy can hear gunfire (Suppress and Hush) have no effect on weapons
REPRODUCTION: Equip any loud weapon with a "quiet"-mod and the noise is listed as "Alarming"
EXPECTED RESULT: It should be "Silent"
OBSERVED RESULT: Weapon noise level is not affected by silencing Mods
REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime, all the time.

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: Sister of parvos became immune to damage as the game wanted her to be mericied, but wouldn't let her be mercied. Wolf of Saturn Six showed that he was taking damage but the health bar wasn't moving at all. Unclear but appears spawning the wolf caused this bug. If possible I'd like my beacon back.
VISUAL: https://youtu.be/mhjNwdR8Df0
REPRODUCTION: Possibly spawning the wolf while a Sister is attacking, or it might have been while the sister was waiting to be mercied
EXPECTED RESULT: Wolf to take some type of damage. Sister of parvos to be able to be mercied
OBSERVED RESULT: Sister of parvos stood still and ignored every thing. And Wolf of Saturn Six became immortal without actually showing the immune to damage visual.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Out of Wolf Beacons, Can't test reproduction rate. Nor would I care to due to the Scarcity of Wolf Beacons

• Like 1

DESCRIPTION: I had finished my lich in a hydron defense mission. I got all 3 requiems right
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/EOZTUEh

REPRODUCTION: I don't know
EXPECTED RESULT: The "convert" vs "assassinate" screen should've popped up, followed my a cutscene of me performing my chosen action and then getting my stolen items & kuva weapon, as well as my lich disappearing
OBSERVED RESULT: After the "requiem mod getting crossed out" and the lich falling on its knee, it disappeared, only leaving its floating guns behind. It didn't give me an option to subsume vs kill, nor did I get its gun or my stolen items, but it still consumed a charge of each of my requiem mods. The marker for the lich was still there, and the floating weapons, but not the actual lich. My friend could still see the lich kneelig down, AND its healthbar (it was greyed out), which I did not see after it disappearing. After leaving the mission, I saw that all of my lich missions disappeared - my starchart is clear, no lich influence to be found - however, my lich is still active. I can see my requiems attempt and that the last one was correct. Afterwards, my friend and I queued for another mission, and the same exact thing happened with his lich - except, instead of turning invisible, he could still see her, T-posing. His lich missions also disappeared.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I've no way of knowing, since I cannot do lich missions as they're all gone. It did happen to my and my friend back to back

Edited by Karyst_
Incorrect format

TYPE: Radar Bug
DESCRIPTION: When using Yurelli's K-Drive I lose radar provided by my Moa pet. Even though it remains active and fighting by my side.
VISUAL: Loss of enemy triangles on the mini-map.
REPRODUCTION: Jump onto Yurelli's K-Drive with Pet active with pet radar equipped.
EXPECTED RESULT: To have working radar to intercept/engage enemy combatants.
REPRODUCTION RATE:  Every time

So I also equipped the Enemy Radar Aura and that doesnt work either.

Edited by Ghlain
Updated info.

DESCRIPTION: Eidolons have an excessive amount of knockdowns now

VISUAL: 

3:58 is an example

9:36 is one of the worst examples

REPRODUCTION: do the eidolons

EXPECTED RESULT: not falling over every 2 seconds

OBSERVED RESULT: falling over every 2 seconds

REPRODUCTION RATE: seems very consistent across all 3 eidolons

• Like 10

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: Waverider Quest not commencing/continuing after inbox message was read
REPRODUCTION:
EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to start the quest by talking to Roky in the Vents, but there's no options to start it available. (I've already read the inbox message)
OBSERVED RESULT: There's no options to initiate the quest
REPRODUCTION RATE: I've closed and reopened the client, switched quests, and tried fast traveling/manually entering the Vents, to no avail.

35 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

it's a 25% chance, not guaranted:

You're misunderstanding. If you had converted OR vanquished a previous kuva lich, you were supposed to get a wildcard requiem mod in the mail with your forma package, etc. 

I didn't get one either, although I'm absolutely sure I hit all the requirements for it. They borked something.

• Like 2

DESCRIPTION: I was playing on Sanctuary Onslaught on the Lua tileset that has a pit under a platform, I had equipped Yarelli, Ambassador, Kompressa, Cadus and a Panzer Vulphaphyla and at the end of the wave when the portal appeared I had a number of Yarellis abilities in use, if I recall correctly, I was on Merulina, there may have been sea snares in play and Aquablades may have been active at the time, when I enter portals in Sanctuary Onslaught while on Merulina I do not get slowed down as usual and as a result I found myself going off the edge and into the pit, upon reset I found myself frozen and my screen bugged, when I typed in /unstuck it teleported me into a void as seen in the second screenshot and I had movement but was endlessly falling.
VISUAL: uZBvCW2.jpeg

ugilmYd.jpeg
REPRODUCTION: Sanctuary onslaught as Yarelli on Merulina on a tileset that has a pit, touch the portal while on merulina then dive into the pit.
EXPECTED RESULT: I expected I would have been slowed down once I touched the portal and the teleported to the next tileset.
OBSERVED RESULT: Distorted screen and frozen movement, the time also froze, I believe I was stuck in the transition phase between tilesets.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Only tested on Yarelli, uncertain if it can be recreated on other frames such as Titania

• Like 1

DESCRIPTION: During Eidolon hunts, I have noticed a SEVERE increase in the amount of knockback that occurs. It is so prevalent that there are many times where it seems as if the air itself knocks me back, without any action by the enemies themselves.
REPRODUCTION: Likely will replicate if you enter an Eidolon hunt (I specifically did the "Eidolon Cull" mission)
EXPECTED RESULT: There should be knockback only when the Eidolon stomps down on the ground or the vombs discharge after the "sentient spike".
OBSERVED RESULT: Knockbacks occur at these times as well as other seemingly random times (I think that it is connected to the walking animation of the Eidolon).
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every Eidolon hunt (I have personally done 2 full hunts, but others in my team have noticed it in all of theirs as well.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

What item in particular? 

Any gem or alloy. Also warframe parts (sevagoth neuro, sys, chassis)

Clicking accept gave an additional popup box saying "..take item: ok/cancel" which would then pop up an error box after it that required an "OK" click to close

AS other commentator realised: applies in In progress" section tab. at least for gems, bug does not appear in "mining" tab.

Also interesting, after acessing the Mining tab, and getting the gem without the bug, going back to the 'in prgoress' tab for that item did NOT then error again.

Edited by dagger_drone

TYPE: In-game, Parazon / Kuva Lich bug

Description: The parazon mod menu and kuva lich progress screen are both bugged, not allowing for access to change mods and therefore unable to complete. I assume due to a kill attempt while I had only uncovered the 1st murmur. Notable is that I had Oull equipped. The kill attempt was attempted with 3 mods equipped, 2 were succesful however the Lich disappeared and was still attacking as a floating Kuva Nukor. Now the UI for the parazon mod menu and the Kuva lich screen are both bugged with the parazon menu resulting in inability to escape or remove the bug. Forcing Alt F4.

Visual: unknown.png?width=400&height=226unknown.png?width=400&height=226

Reproduction: I assume using Oull and getting lucky on an covered murmur.

Rest I am unable to provide considering the bug is game breaking.

2 hours ago, Billy50505 said:

DESCRIPTION: Trying to kill Kuva Lich
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/4zFpxSC
REPRODUCTION: Try and kill/convert Kuva Lich, happened to me 3 times consecutively.
EXPECTED RESULT: GUI appeared to kill/convert lich
OBSERVED RESULT: No GUI appeared and ended up being softlocked, unable to move or open pause menus.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I tried to kill a lich 3 times and this happened each time.

I'm experiencing a similar issue. Was in a three player lich kill mission. Last of the 3 liches was immune to damage and the mission  could not be finished. Afterwards I went solo to try and complete my lich and it wouldn't let me "vanquish or convert" him but would 'kill' it and finish the mission. I can repeat 'kill' my lich with the correct parazon mod order and it doesn't disappear and the mission returns to finish off the lich. Effectively preventing me from doing any sisters of parvos content.

current lich status screen

d9kguBh.png

edit: I figured out why. In my 3 player lich hunt I vanquished my lich and it consumed my requiem mods and they had no charges left even though they didn't actually kill the lich. I re-equipped new requiem mods in the correct order and completed the lich hunt again and he disappeared finally.

Edited by raedos
new information