Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Rude Zuud, the weapons vendor in Fortuna, offers the option to rename your primary/secondary weapons. I usually use her to remove the Lich/Sister name from my Kuva/Tenet weapons. The thing is, for some reason, she cannot do this on all Sister Tenet weapons. The only Tenet weapons I was able to do this were Tenet Flux Rifle and Tenet Diplos. In all other Sister Tenet weapons (Tenet Arca Plasmor, Tenet Spirex, Tenet Tetra and Tenet Envoy) this was not possible, they don't show in the Vendors options as weapons to rename (and I have all of them in my inventory already).
REPRODUCTION: Just go to the Rude Zuud vendor with all the Sister Tenet weapons in the inventory. Go to the options she has, then to "entitle" a weapon. If you search for the Tenet weapons, you'll see that only a handful weapons are available for entitling, not all of them.
EXPECTED RESULT: All the Tenet primaries/secondaries should be able to be renamed in the Vendor.
OBSERVED RESULT: Not all of them can be renamed, only a few of them.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I go to the vendor, as of live build 30.5.3 .

TYPE: in game
DESCRIPTION: perma bugged sister after trying to finish up during a survival. this cannot be undone by player means. sister no longer has a spawn on the map after I got all 3 requiem right which means hours of my life lost with no weapon to show for it
"moved to Neptune"

VISUAL: 1cnxcND.png
SGgFXMt.png

OBSERVATION: falling off the map or dying during the parazon stabs will probably cause this again no question. 
REPLICATION: not possible until you manually fix my account 

10 minutes ago, Fast_Pickle said:

DESCRIPTION: perma bugged sister after trying to finish up during a survival. this cannot be undone by player means. sister no longer has a spawn on the map after I got all 3 requiem right which means hours of my life lost with no weapon to show for it
"moved to Neptune"

SGgFXMt.png

OBSERVATION: falling off the map or dying during the parazon stabs will probably cause this again no question. 

Your not bugged

just check top right for her showdown if you did not know that was a thing its under railjack missions

TYPE: In-game/UI inconsistency
DESCRIPTION: When you vanquish a sister, the hound blueprint shows up in Ordis' message, and shows as tradeable, but the built hound shows up in inventory and is NOT tradable.
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/FPVdqUt
REPRODUCTION: Vanquish a sister, look at the messages/hound bp/actual item you get
EXPECTED RESULT: Either the message should reflect what you get in your inventory, or the built hound should be tradeable
OBSERVED RESULT: Hound is already built in the foundry and not tradeable
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Unable to equip Secondary Deadhead on Athodai - list of arcanes does not show Secondary Deadhead, even though I have an R3.
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: All the tiem.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to equip Secondary Deadhead on Athodai, wiki / description does not indicate otherwise.
OBSERVED RESULT: I am unable to equip Secondary Deadhead on Athodai
REPRODUCTION RATE: happens all the time

•  TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: The left shoulder pad of the hexis accessories set is bugged so that it is inserted into the left arm a little further down from where the right shoulder pad is.
REPRODUCTION: I have tested this new item with other warframes and it just does not happen, just with gara prime
EXPECTED RESULT: Having both items in their respective sections in gara prime body would be nice.

31 minutes ago, Fast_Pickle said:

"moved to Neptune"

SGgFXMt.png

this is not a bug, you just need to go to Neptune Proxima for the final confrontation, on railjack. 

1) On some foundry items (yareli's components and some others) it gives you the same prompt (are you sure you want to craft this) twice
2) On parazon kills: If the enemy is in the middle of a panic animation (from a heat proc), the parazon prompt won't occur until the end of it, but the enemy is still vulnerable to damage.

3 hours ago, Xenoscope said:

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: I was placing a volt shield in front of me, then switching to operator close to it. This made my frame pick up the shield which it wasn't supposed to, because I did not press the interact button to pick it up before going into operator mode.

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: Be the host in your squad, take volt, place a shield, go into operator while being next to the shield.

EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gone into operator WITHOUT my frame picking the shield up.

OBSERVED RESULT: When I went into operator close to my shield, my volt picked the shield up. Which is normally done by pressing the interact key (default X), which I did not do in the shown clip.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time up to this point, only as the HOST in my squad/solo. Other players can correct me if I'm wrong.

i have started playing a year ago and im wondering if there is a fix to shields idk if this happened in the past but ive heard that every update has a new bug and i cant blame DE 
hope there is a fix soon

-johntheherbman

DESCRIPTION: New Damage Reduction not working properly on stacking Damage Reduction
VISUAL: None
REPRODUCTION: I experienced it with Baruuk but, considering how Adaptanion works, the mod may be affected as well
EXPECTED RESULT: 90% Damage Reduction with 9 daggers, considering every dagger should be 10% DR
OBSERVED RESULT: As soon as the amount of daggers gets below 20, the amount of damage received increases exponentially, making me think additional daggers just cover the remaining amount of damage taken.
So, instead of working as it is supposed to (10%, 20%, 30%, pretty much the old way), additional daggers just have less value, requiring you to have an enourmous amount of them to be able to achieve the what you used to with few (10%, 9%, 8.1%, 7.29%, 6.56%, 5.90%, etc.)

REPRODUCTION RATE: Just normal Baruuk gameplay while the third ability is active

On 2021-07-09 at 11:05 AM, [DE]Momaw said:

the Kuva Hek without the augment is stronger than the basic Hek is with the augment. We might be willing to reconsider in the future if suitably scientific appeals are made

the tenet versions of the tetra, detron, and flux can use the unique augments of the basic versions. all skana versions can also use the unique augments of the basic skana and they all have better stats too. those are just the ones off the top of my head.

4 часа назад, Xenoscope сказал:

DESCRIPTION: I was placing a volt shield in front of me, then switching to operator close to it. This made my frame pick up the shield which it wasn't supposed to, because I did not press the interact button to pick it up before going into operator mode.

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: Be the host in your squad, take volt, place a shield, go into operator while being next to the shield.

EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gone into operator WITHOUT my frame picking the shield up.

OBSERVED RESULT: When I went into operator close to my shield, my volt picked the shield up. Which is normally done by pressing the interact key (default X), which I did not do in the shown clip.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time up to this point, only as the HOST in my squad/solo. Other players can correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes i can confirm this. Fix please

Okay, I just found a pretty bad one.

TYPE: In-game.
DESCRIPTION: While playing as Yareli and riding Merulina, other party member's melee slam attacks will knock you off of Merulina.
REPRODUCTION: While riding Merulina, another player does the ground slam with their melee weapon near you.
EXPECTED RESULT: It doesn't affect the Yareli player at all.
OBSERVED RESULT: It knocks you off Merulina, forcing you to recast the ability.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

*EDIT* After my friend changed his melee, ground slams stopped knocking me off Merulina. The weapon he was using that kept knocking me off was the Kuva Shildeg, so the bug might be tied to that weapon.

TYPE: In-Game/Level

DESCRIPTION: Globules shot from secondary weapon KOMPRESSA sometimes avoid Mag's MAGNETIZE field, shying away.

VISUAL: N/A

REPRODUCTION: Create a (single) Magnetize field. Use Kompressa to shoot targets within. Repeat multiple times.

EXPECTED RESULT: Consistent interaction (across casts); projectiles hit targets within the field.

OBSERVED RESULT: Projectiles will either enter the field as expected, or move away deflected

REPRODUCTION RATE: High

Update: Spawned another sister and she has a different face. Loop broken

TYPE: In-Game, Sisters of Parvos Bug
DESCRIPTION: Every subsequent sister spawned after the first ends up with the same face as the first sister. I started with a heat-based sister and her face and markings have copied over to every cold-based sister I've spawned since. I spawned my first sister using Ember Prime, my second sister with Frost Prime and my third one was spawned with Gara Prime.
VISUAL:  https://imgur.com/a/WBo4yit
REPRODUCTION: N/A
EXPECTED RESULT: Sister's facial appearance changed based on the warframe that killed her.
OBSERVED RESULT: Sister's face has duplicated over from the first sister spawned.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time so far.

hace 5 horas, Fast_Pickle dijo:

"moved to Neptune"

SGgFXMt.png

Did you check Proxima Neptune? When you got the right sequence the Sister escape to a especial node there and you need to go fight her :)

As Edgeless-Glow said on page 17 the Proxima Neptune matchmaking is broken. It sends players to the sister mission but when the loading is complete it kicks you out of the mission because you don't have a Sister. I tried to do some Void Storm missions but keep sending me to the sister node that i can't access since i don't have one. That should be checked before sending the player there.

Here is what Edgeless-Glow said and is quite complete about he bug:

DESCRIPTION: 'Join any crew' matchmaking option in Neptune Proxima tries to add you to Sister groups when you have no active Sister/Sister final stage and then kicks you with a message after loading. 
VISUAL:
REPRODUCTION: Use join any on Neptune Proxima
EXPECTED RESULT: Assigned/attempt to join to normal mission squad or message saying no sessions available launch in own railjack.
OBSERVED RESULT: Mission loading screen, session loads, then message: "Unable to join mission, you must have an active Sister of Parvos who has fled to Neptune Proxima." Mission Failed screen.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Most of the time.

DESCRIPTION: recent players not shown in shop when trying to send a gift
VISUAL:

xHFJ2aY.jpg

REPRODUCTION: just try to gift something to another player you played with recently
EXPECTED RESULT: see tenno name and be able to send gift
OBSERVED RESULT: list is empty
REPRODUCTION RATE: always

TYPE: In-game (Tenet weapons)
DESCRIPTION: Tenet diplos seeking fire not seeking. 
REPRODUCTION: Seen this numerous times whenever I wasn't the host. So to reproduce it should simply be to join a random game and use the guns. It doesn't happen all the time, but at least some time in every mission.
EXPECTED RESULT: That the burst fire shot after aiming and locking enemies will home in on them. 
OBSERVED RESULT: That the burst fire shot after aiming and locking doesn't home, or home in on the wrong targets. Turn rate of the bullets appears extremely slow compared to when I'm host.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened on and off in every hydron run I did today where I used the diplos. 

TYPE: In-game (Hound)
DESCRIPTION: Synergized Prospectus does self damage.
REPRODUCTION: Basically just equip the mod on a hound and have it shoot enemies. The explosion will do self damage to both the player and the hound itself.
EXPECTED RESULT: No self damage
OBSERVED RESULT: Self damage
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

TYPE: In-game (Hound)
DESCRIPTION: Reflex Denial blocks the player and can redirect fire back at them
REPRODUCTION: Equip a hound with Reflex Denial then shoot at it. Self damage sometimes happens if you stand inside it, but its relatively rare and i only tested it with the ignis wraith. Projectiles are redirected like a mag bubble.
EXPECTED RESULT: That it doesn't block players and especially doesn't cause self damage.
OBSERVED RESULT: That it does both.

TYPE: In-game (Yareli)
DESCRIPTION: Yareli briefly gets stuck on doorframes and other narrow passages while riding merulina. This especially bad on the older tilesets.
REPRODUCTION: Hop on merulina and go through a door or similarly sized opening on the old corpus maps.
EXPECTED RESULT: That it passes through smoothly.
OBSERVED RESULT: It gets stuck like if you hit a wall for a split second. All momentum is cancelled out before building back up as you continue moving, only to repeat at the next narrow opening.

TYPE: In-game (Yareli)
DESCRIPTION: Vacuum doesn't work on merulina as a client.
REPRODUCTION: Use merulina and a pet as a client, vacuum/fetch will not work.
EXPECTED RESULT: For the loot vacuum to work properly and actually pull in loot.
OBSERVED RESULT: It doesn't, but only when you are a client rather than the host.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always as a client

This is an interesting one:

Type: Ingame

Description: Inaros Prime Warframe appears to move despite being in operator mode, doing his idle Rubico/sniper animation.

Visual: I have a screenshot that will be added later

Reproduction: I'm not sure exactly how I did it, but it was during a Kuva Siphon alert mission that I was hosting, between waiting for kuva clouds I noticed my warframe wasn't standing like a statue.

I haven't tried to reproduce the bug myself.

Expected Result: Warframe to be standing still.

Observed result: Warframe spinning his sniper rifle around out of potential boredom.

Reproduction rate: Not sure.

On 2021-07-07 at 10:02 AM, Memorii said:

DESCRIPTION: Was just trying to complete the new challenge Strategic Development: Complete all Corpus Proxima Railjack Nodes, but am currently unable to complete it due to being stuck at 24/25 nodes completed. There are no more flashing nodes on my Railjack Navigation map (which indicate incomplete nodes), so I don't know how to complete this challenge now.

VISUAL: n/a

REPRODUCTION: Just try doing what the challenge says, complete all Corpus Proxima Railjack Nodes; Pay special attention to what nodes are flashing and what aren't (the Fenton's Field - Pluto Proxima node wasn't flashing for me and didn't count for me upon first-time completion either; details below!!)

EXPECTED RESULT: I already had all the other Corpus Proxima Railjack nodes completed prior to this update, so all I should have needed to do to complete the challenge was the 3 new nodes that this update brought, according to the Update 30.5 patch notes (Luckless Expanse - Venus Proxima, Brom Cluster - Neptume Proxima, and Fenton's Field - Pluto Proxima). However, you guys failed to mention in the patch notes that Sabmir Cloud - Veil Proxima is a new Spy node and that Lu-Yan - Veil Proxima is now a Survival Node (Was Volatile), so technically the update brought 4 new nodes.

OBSERVED RESULT: Navigation map nodes flash if they are incomplete. On my Railjack Navigation map, the only nodes that were flashing were Luckless Expanse - Venus Proxima, Brom Cluster - Neptume Proxima, and Sabmir Cloud - Veil Proxima. I completed these nodes which got me to 24/25 nodes completed for the Strategic Development challenge, but the new node Fenton's Field - Pluto Proxima was never flashing; it was solid and unblinking like I had already completed it when I hadn't. Even after I did a mission on that node, the counter remained stuck at 24/25 and I have no more flashing nodes on the map, so now it's impossible for me to complete this challenge.

REPRODUCTION RATE: I can't reproduce this because first-time completion of nodes can only ever happen once (duh, lol) and it seems like the Fenton's Field node was bugged from the start by acting like it had been completed before, when in fact, it never had been.

Same thing for me. Only 24/25 done so i'm big confused.

Archived