Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

Functionality bug
Subsuming gloom onto Yareli and then using Merulina makes the lifesteal from gloom no longer function. Can always be reproduced.

UI/Clutter bug
Obtaining multiple of the same ephemera results in the duplicate, unsellable and untradable ephemeras cluttering your inventory, can always be reproduced.

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: Spawning on call sister duplicates special enemies (Acolytes, capture targets, hounds, sisters etc.)
VISUAL: (Extra video of sister, acolyte and capture target being duplicated available if necessary)

REPRODUCTION: Use on call sister in mission then play as normal (as far as i can tell)
EXPECTED RESULT: Only one enemy should spawn. 
OBSERVED RESULT: Enemy is duplicated and gives appropriate rewards (though with sisters it seems to act solely as a killable clone) 
REPRODUCTION RATE: Most missions I've tried have resulted in the same bug. Sister missions and steel path both resulted in the bug.

TYPE: [In game.]
DESCRIPTION: While doing any of the Railjack Survivial missions, certian Moas become unkillable and invisible.
VISUAL: Will add it at the bottom
REPRODUCTION: Doing any of the Corpus RJ survival missions
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time I go to do a Survival mission

cj0MMlA.jpeg

TYPE: Using parazon on a sister
DESCRIPTION: Just did my first sister, got everything just to do the last atempt so i chase her into railjack mission, i lower her health and try use the parazon but cant interact with her, soo she regains health
VISUAL: sorry, no visual
REPRODUCTION: My current sister was created using octavia, im using inaros to hunt her with gram prime with blast, it seems theres nothing wrong with the damage, just no way to interact with her with the parazon
EXPECTED RESULT: like any lich the animations of the parazon hit should start taking out one health bar
OBSERVED RESULT: no way to progress and the sister just suffers and regains health, after a couple tries she dissapears
REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime, already tried switching frames (inaros, chroma, octavia, ash, loki, ivara) or switching weapons (gram prime, hate, galatine prime, venka prime, war) and nothing changed

Type: Mastery, Hounds
Description: Hounds only give 3000 mastery instead of the 6000 for a sentinel/companion.
Visual:

Spoiler

Mastery score before leveling gilded hound:
 SKAEWJG.png

Only unleveled equipment was the hound:
pFPcFXW.jpg

Only thing gaining affinity was the hound, maxed rank:
Y32ERLD.png

Mastery score only increased by 3000:
BYzBR64.png

Reproduction: Gild and level any of the new hounds.
Expected result: Hounds should give 6000 mastery XP each.
Observed Result: Hounds only give 3000 mastery XP each.
Reproduction rate: 100%, All 3 hounds only give 3000 mastery XP.

On 2021-07-09 at 11:05 AM, [DE]Momaw said:

It was made incompatible on purpose. Our napkin math indicated that between the better crit stats and innate elemental bonus, the Kuva Hek without the augment is stronger than the basic Hek is with the augment. We might be willing to reconsider in the future if suitably scientific appeals are made, but for now you may consider this "as intended".

Okay but like here me out, isn't your game ALL ABOUT POWER CREEP? This also should've been something put out in the openly WIDEY early. I would've ignored this farm if I knew the mod couldn't use it. So are you back going on your previous statement of the Vaykor Hek that it didn't have the Scattered Justice mod because it already had Justice intrinsic? The Kuva Hek is just a copy paste of the Vaykor Hek, give me a reason to use the Kuva Hek over the Vaykor Hek.

11 hours ago, -WWBr-WantedKiller7 said:

Warframe0529.jpg

This is probably your first lich I would presume then? Oull only fills a random mod. Since this order should be Netra Khra and (undiscovered) Oull. That is why it didn't work. They have a set order.

hello there !

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Parazon kills on downed Sisters fails to activate very often. *Might* be because of "bad" positioning of the player, or player is still moving while activating parazon prompt.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Draw out a Sister. Attack until One health bar is down. Try Parazon with "X".
EXPECTED RESULT: Parazon Stabbing animation.
OBSERVED RESULT: No stabbing. Parazon prompt disapears : Sister can't be stabbed. Sister is immobile until the health bar is fully recovered.
REPRODUCTION RATE: about 1 in 3 parazon attempts

Note 1 : also happened during Showdown in Neptune Proxima, which resulted in mission impossible to complete (Sister doesn't recover Health, and stay downed with no way of finishing her)

Note 2 : Parazon kills animation often fails on Thralls and Hounds too, BUT it defaults to a simple stabbing...

thanks for reading !

TYPE: Visual
DESCRIPTION: Using the Tenet Cycron on Yareli while using merulina, then dismounting, results in the beam coming from the wrong hand from then on.
VISUAL: fuQd1tw.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Use Tenet Cycron, use Yareli, board Merulina, dismount, shoot.
EXPECTED RESULT: Beam should move back to the right hand after dismount
OBSERVED RESULT: Beam only comes out of the left hand afterwards
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

2 hours ago, CheesyCanine05 said:

There's multiple power creeps in the game imo. Early Mid and a tiny one late game.

That's not what power creep means.

Power creep is when a game gets new items and enemies constantly added to the game as it exists for years. Since people that have been playing for years want the new stuff to be better and not just feel like stuff they already have, then the newly added stuff is made a little better than old stuff. Of course then they need to buff old enemies or add new ones, else the new more powerful weapons make the game trivial. It's an endless vicious cycle with anything that exists for a long time.

Items that were super good at killing stuff when the game was a year old become 'mastery fodder' years later unless items are redone. But redoing things all the time is hard and of course upsets some people that like things the old way. It's unavoidable unless a game remains static, but that won't keep people playing it as long.

TYPE: [, In-Game, .]

DESCRIPTION: [Civil War, series of quests, complete and start from the beginning]

VISUAL: [From the very beginning]
REPRODUCTION: [ There is no ]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Proceed to the next task normally]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Repetitive tasks”]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [ No experiment”]

TYPE: Yareli mod interaction

DESCRIPTION: Sure footed does not prevent yareli from getting knocked off merulina

REPRODUCTION: equip mod, use merulina, shoot ground with a weapon that causes stagger

EXPECTED RESULT: sure footed and primed sure footed would stop yareli from being knocked off merulina

OBSERVED RESULT: they do not

REPRODUCTION RATE: always

TYPE: In-Game, Void Storm Survival
DESCRIPTION: I used Omni to return to Railjack right after I received my (Survival) every 5 minute reward in Void Storm Survival
VISUAL: 

EXPECTED RESULT:No special actions should occur other than receiving the Relic reward
OBSERVED RESULT: The slow-motion state and screen effects that occur before and after receiving Relic rewards in endless missions now persist until you return to dry dock.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Sisters of Parvos candidates despawn when downed whilst under the effects of Molecular Prime.
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Equip Nova and activate Molecular Prime while near a Parvos candidate and then knock them into a mercy kill state.
EXPECTED RESULT: The candidate will be in a downed state as usual, susceptible to a Parazon kill to turn them into a Sister of Parvos.
OBSERVED RESULT: The candidate explodes out of existence the moment the animation of falling to their knees is complete.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Occurs every time tested. (note: it does not occur if they are hit by Molecular Prime AFTER they are downed.)

DESCRIPTION: Void Storm, extermination quest does not start when entering Capital ship, cannot exit from the ship.
EXPECTED RESULT: Should appear the kill counter and the marking of the nearest enemy
OBSERVED RESULT: No counter and no marking (except for mods), impossible to complete the mission
REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened thrice on three runs, every time on Seven Sirens, Pluto. (Haven't tried other extermination void storm) Tried to kill 500+ enemies, no changes

2 hours ago, CroqueMortTime said:

hello there !

DESCRIPTION: Parazon kills on downed Sisters fails to activate very often. *Might* be because of "bad" positioning of the player, or player is still moving while activating parazon prompt.
REPRODUCTION: Draw out a Sister. Attack until One health bar is down. Try Parazon with "X".
EXPECTED RESULT: Parazon Stabbing animation.
OBSERVED RESULT: No stabbing. Parazon prompt disapears : Sister can't be stabbed. Sister is immobile until the health bar is fully recovered.
REPRODUCTION RATE: about 1 in 3 parazon attempts

Note 1 : also happened during Showdown in Neptune Proxima, which resulted in mission impossible to complete (Sister doesn't recover Health, and stay downed with no way of finishing her)

Note 2 : Parazon kills animation often fails on Thralls and Hounds too, BUT it defaults to a simple stabbing...

thanks for reading !

I've been having a similar issue. The first dozen Sister kills went pretty much fine but since completing the weapon set it's been issue after issue. One Sister kept teleporting me to the exit and auto-failing the mission when I tried the final stab in the railjack assassinate. Another repeatedly locked me out of the parazon prompt as stated here.

TYPE : Ingame ,Melee damage bug

DESCRIPTION : the follow through of the weapon divides based on the number of enemies your weapons is hitting  , reaching 0 damage if they are too close.

VISUAL

REPRODUCTION : Hitting enemies in a group with a melee , or grouping them before.

EXPECTED RESULT : The follow trough of the weapon should be applied to the enemies only 1 time based on the follow trough stat of the weapon 

OBSERVED RESULT : The follow trough of the weapon applies based on the number of enemies decreasing your damage until it reaches 0. ( it can't go below 0)

REPRODUCTION RATE : 100% - it works every time if the enemies are too close to eachother. 

( Mod config : Blood rush , condition , primed fever , 90% electric mod , Berserker , Organ shatter , Weeping wounds , riven - additional combo , melee damage )

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: Galvanized mods effects not working, specifically status chance and critical chance by headshot mods, they do not apply the intended values
REPRODUCTION: simulacrum,
EXPECTED RESULT: galvanized critical chance mods should be increasing the critical chance when applying headshot kills. galvanized status mods should be increasing the damage per status applied
OBSERVED RESULT: whenever I try to apply the headshot mods (Galvanized scope as an example), it simply cannot keep the stacks and does not increase it even if I kill the target with the headshot as intended, galvanized status mods do not increase the damage on any real way
REPRODUCTION RATE: inconsistent

DESCRIPTION: Cannot finish sisters in 3rd requiem, there's no X button show and cannot react
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: Happened everytime  when facing sisters, whether which terrain or weapon or frame
EXPECTED RESULT:  No idea
OBSERVED RESULT: No idea
REPRODUCTION RATE:  3 times already

DESCRIPTION: During Prowl, Cyanex hitting enemies drains energy
VISUAL: https://gyazo.com/d79699971b426cebdc1d30aed6221f28
REPRODUCTION: During Prowl on Ivara, shooting with Cyanex and hitting enemies.
EXPECTED RESULT:  should not drain energy
OBSERVED RESULT: drains energy
REPRODUCTION RATE:  every game i played today, even after a few restarts.

Archived