Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Kompressa shots fly out of Magnetize bubbles in a cardinal direction.
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Apply a Magnetize bubble to an enemy and shoot the Kompressa into it. Easier to test with a bubble on a single enemy in a relatively clear area. Aim towards the top of the bubble to ensure there are minimal things blocking the shots.
EXPECTED RESULT: Shots are drawn into the centre of the bubble and will continue to circle around inside until the duration has ended or they hit something.
OBSERVED RESULT: Shots will immediately head in one direction and exit the bubble if there is nothing blocking them. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistently in missions and Simulacrum.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Void Storm Endless Survival mission. (Luckless Expanse, Enkidu Ice Drifts, Fenton's Field, Lu-Yan)
VISUAL: hhD3cdx.png
REPRODUCTION: Play the endless mission from the 10 minute mark onwards.
EXPECTED RESULT: Each relic cracked open should award void traces.
OBSERVED RESULT: Only the first relic awards void traces.
REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time in all Railjack Void Storm Survival missions

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: when using tenet diplos when i shoot first and then aim while continue to shoot, after i get back to not aiming the gun stays in that aim target locking mode preventing me to shoot auto and locking onto targets (even tho im not aiming)
VISUAL: i coulnt capture exacly when it happened but you see the result, i have that red recticle and lock on mode even tho im not aiming

REPRODUCTION: im not sure how to reproduce it always, it just happens often when i play, i usually start shooting and then aim to bypass lock on mode. Sometimes after i stop shooting and aiming gun goes to lock on mode even tho im not aiming
EXPECTED RESULT: It shouldnt bug into lock on mode when not aiming or after i stop to aim
OBSERVED RESULT: It switches to lock on mode when i stop aiming and i cant use it properly
REPRODUCTION RATE: it happens every 3 to 5 times when i shoot while aiming and then stop aiming. Sometimes it stops for few minutes but then always goes back to this bug

EDIT: It seems like shooting speed has affect on how often it happens, either this or arcane velocity 

DESCRIPTION: According to the statistics of Grattler and Kuva Grattler, they don't have any punch through.However, they do punch through enemies in fights, which causes a great loss of damage. This needs to be fixed.

REPRODUCTION: Use Grattler or Kuva Grattler to shoot an enemy  in front of a wall and you can observe explosions on the wall instead of on the enemy.

EXPECTED RESULT: No punch through

OBSERVED RESULT: they punch through

REPRODUCTION RATE: always

DESCRIPTION: Ragdoll enemies immune to Gara's Abilities
VISUAL: N/A-no visual indications, not even 0 dmg showing, it just won't interact
REPRODUCTION: Ragdoll an enemy with Khora's dome or another ragdoll ability and try to damage it with Gara's 2 - Splinter Storm. Try with her 4-1 combo
EXPECTED RESULT: Enemy should take damage from Gara's abilities.
OBSERVED RESULT: Gara's abilities just wont interact with the enemies and do no damage, not even zero damage.
REPRODUCTION RATE:  Every time.

Type: in-game, mechanic, weapon
Description: ambassador after the "buff" now uses more ammo then intended on charge fire.
Visual: cant make it has i dont have obs or other ready on pc
Reproduction: use the ambassador charge shot and look how it goes from 96 to 44 then 0 if u want to see what is REALLY WHRONG use tainted mag rank 6 of 10 where u start with 136 where u go from 136 to 88 then 40 (but u don't get to fire a 3rt time) to then be forced to reload  
Expected Result: u go from 96 to 52 then 8 to then be forced to reload and for with tainted mag rank 6 of 10 to go from 136 to 92 then 48 then 4 then reload
Observed: u spend more ammo then intended and scale worse with mag mods 
Reproduction rate: 100% of the time without fail

A mass of bugs/strange interactions concerning Yareli and Merulina follows:

TYPE: [In-Game]
DESCRIPTION: [Riding Merulina, Yareli cannot use specific consoles(mostly Railjack missions) or disruption towers, sometimes cannot pick up mission-related items. Furthermore cannot use Ciphers and Parazon mods related to hacking do not function, cannot switch to Operator mode, and cannot revive teammates/npcs, cannot mercy kill (except Thralls/Hounds with no animation)]
VISUAL: [none]
REPRODUCTION: [using interactive objects on Merulina on many missions etc.]
EXPECTED RESULT: [All these function should work]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Interaction button do not appear, cannot interact with items/map object, occasionally going into a T-pose animation atop Merulina. The issue applies to hacking Bursa units and Ambulas as well]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Most missions if desired, lack of interactions and animation bugs seems to be a bit random]

DESCRIPTION: [Playing Corpus tilesets, spy vaults etc. and Lua missions]
REPRODUCTION: [Use Merulina and stand in front of a camera, or get scanned by an Oculyst Sentient]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Cameras and Oculysts detecting the warframe as proper]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Cameras and Oculysts do not detect warframe, even when being shot at]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Any Corpus mission/tileset, or missions with Oculysts, constantly]

DESCRIPTION: [Void missions, challenge rooms]
REPRODUCTION: [Void missions, with Merulina stand on top of pressure plates or go into "blue gravity wells" or go into frost traps]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Pressure plates being activated, wells pushing you up, frost traps slowing you down]
OBSERVED RESULT: [No effect at all, have to dismount for any of these to make an effect]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Any Void mission, constantly]

DESCRIPTION: [K-Drive racing with Merulina simply do not function]
REPRODUCTION: [Try to initiate a race on top of Merulina, no interaction will appear. Using Merulina to get through the first marker ends the race in failure]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Able to race with Merulina properly]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Forced to use regular K-Drives for racing]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Any time you try to race]

DESCRIPTION: [Riding an elevator with Merulina]
REPRODUCTION: [Ride an elevator with Merulina, tested on Corpus Ice Wrecks elevators]
EXPECTED RESULT: [elevator taking you up]
OBSERVED RESULT: [fall through elevator]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [occassionally, unknown if tied to host lag]

DESCRIPTION: [Attempting to reload Catabolyst weapon(grenade throw) atop Merulina]
REPRODUCTION: [Reload a Catabolyst pistol atop Merulina, reaload animation throws grenade in aimed direction]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Grenade flying in the right direction]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Grenade flying towards the direction of previously thrown grenade, or random directions, or towards the point you mounted Merulina(random?)]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [9/10 times, tested in Simulacrum]

DESCRIPTION: [Being downed while attempting to mount Merulina]
REPRODUCTION: [Above, extremely hard to reproduce]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Getting downed/killed]
OBSERVED RESULT: [After revival, Yareli cannot use abilities or shoot weapons. A model of Merulina is stuck to the floor, game considers you riding Merulina but lock up all abilities and most interactions. Warframe can still take damage. Fixed by entering a Nullifier Bubble, forcibly ending the "false Merulina"]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Single occurence so far]

Type: in-game, mods
Description: Energizing shot equippable on Tenet Spirex despite having an aoe component.
Visual:

Spoiler

unknown.png

20210712134720_1.jpg

Reproduction: Equip Energizing Shot onto Tenet Spirex.
Expected Result: Energizing Shot should be unavailable since the Spirex has aoe.
Observed Result: See visual
Reproduction Rate: 100% I suppose? you can equip the mod when you shouldn't even be able to see it.

TYPE : in-game, arsenal

DESCRIPTION:  when Fusing a new Lich weapon (tenet) onto a low rank weapon it will show in the arsenal that the low rank weapon is max rank after fusing. but the weapon is not max rank and you are unable to forma it.

REPRODUCTION: grab a new lich / sister weapon from foundry > apply fusion to another version already in inventory (must be 0 < 29 rank) > after fusion the weapon will say max rank..

EXPECTED RESULTS: weapon should remain same rank as before fusion.

OBSERVED RESULTS: weapon in arsenal says max rank after fusion.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Type : In-game
Description : when you go into the choice to either vanquish or convert a lich or sister, your warframe will become invisible, my guess is its either because i'm using excalibur umbra or i have the exalted blade equiped when i finish them, from all the times i've done it, its happened every time doing it solo while its inconsistent when doing it with others.
Visual :
58e256a26bfa0b54e621b7af4def2425.jpg
Reproduction : attempt to finish off a sister or kuva lich with either excalibur umbra or the exalted blade equiped.
Expected result : it plays the normal animation before you get to choose what to do with the sister or lich
Observed result : you are entirely invisible until you decide on what you want to do with the sister or lich
Reproduction rate : happened every time i defeated a lich or sister solo

Description : collision issues with sisters as a whole where they will end up in the ground, going into staircases instead of up and through the wall for seemingly no reason, i haven't been able to screenshot them all but i did screenshot one where the sister ended up going into the ground of the corpus ship tileset
Visual :
3d781fae04a9c4ba470d4a3f23213ff1.jpg
Reproduction : fight the sister near walls or anything with collision
Expected result : they keep to the places where they are supposed to stand
Observed result : going through walls, the ground and staircases whether with finishing animations or when they get downed
Reproduction : inconsistent but can lead to it being impossible to stab the sister

Description : after doing the granum void to get a sister, i downed the candidate and when i tried to stab them, it refused to show me what weapon they were going to drop and they also refused to die after enough time like they are supposed to if you choose not to stab them, i then did it again and the same thing happened only this time, i killed the treasurer and when i went to check the sister, it showed their weapon, this leads me to believe that if the treasurer appears while you are downing the candidate, you won't be able to see what weapon they'll give you until the treasurer is dead and if he escapes, its impossible to see what weapon you will get
Visual :
009138836df972519310a9b6b4df2a86.jpg
Reproduction : Down the sister candidate the moment a treasurer spawns
Expected result : you should be able to see the weapon the sister will give you and stab the candidate if you want it
Observed result : the candidate refuses to die and won't show you the weapon you'll get if the treasurer spawns the moment you down them, impossible to find out if the treasurer escapes
Reproduction rate : hard to time it right if trying to reproduce it but it happens every time if you do it correctly

Description : after defeating a sister of parvos and a lich, when you do a mission after, it will show you everything you recovered from the sister or lich even though you have already recovered the credits or resources, as well as that, the kuva liches don't progressively steal more and more resources anymore as they level up unlike before the kuva lich rework
Visual for only the recovered issue :
3d8bcd66741876d9d3ad674c3dde0c69.jpg
Reproduction : Defeat a sister or kuva lich and do a mission after defeating them
Expected result : the mission displays rewards like normal
Observed result : the mission shows you recovered resources even though you didn't kill them in that mission
Reproduction rate : happens every time i kill a sister or kuva lich regardless of if solo or not

Type: in-game, arsenal

Description:  The select and search bars in the foundry and arsenal also sometimes become completely blue when using them.

Mods only render halve their textures when opening the mod menu and it takes up to a minute for them to completely render. 

Visuals: https://imgur.com/a/pgLLm94

Reproduction: Open Foundry r arsenal or mod screen (in-game settings are all at max and running on a gtx 1070 ti on 32:9 ratio)

Expected Results: No visual artifacts and everything should render perfectly

Reproduction rate: 10%

On 2021-07-09 at 10:35 PM, FriskyBizness said:

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Stack fall off/gain on Galvanized Scope is working not as intended.
REPRODUCTION: While getting a proc Galvanized Scope on an enemy, getting a stack will sometimes refresh the buff timer but will not grant the additional stack of crit chance, the buff counter will stay on whatever number it was prior, or may even go down.
EXPECTED RESULT: Upon getting a headshot kill with Galvanized scope, [Or headshot inflicted status effect, to be more in line with the other Galvanized mods], stack counter should go up and timer on all stacks should refresh
OBSERVED RESULT: While the on headshot buff is active, stack acquisition/loss seems to be sporadic at times when triggering the effect to go off, as observed from the timer resetting on these instances.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Entirely sporadic and may even be happening on the Galvanized Crosshairs as well.

I can confirm this one - so far I've only used Galvanized Scope on the Latron Prime, but it regularly fails to properly stack buffs. Sometimes it will just refresh the current amount of stacks instead of adding a new stack even when it hasn't reached the maximum of 5, and while I can't entirely confirm I suspect that it's occasionally even removing stacks on a headshot kill. I think it may have to do with the duration remaining on the buff? It additionally won't add stacks if a target is killed with a status proc to the head such as a slash proc originating as a headshot, but that may be intended.

EDIT (proper formatting + video)

DESCRIPTION: Upon triggering Galvanized Scope with a headshot kill, the mod occasionally refreshes its current stacks instead of adding another one (even when it's not at max stacks), and occasionally it loses stacks instead of gaining them. It additionally does not count slash procs inflicted in headshots as kills and removes the whole buff when it runs out instead of removing a stack like Galvanized Chamber, though these may be intended.

VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Get a headshot kill with Galvanized Scope equipped.

EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gained an additional stack for Galvanized Scope, I.E. went from 2x to 3x.

OBSERVED RESULT: The current amount of stacks just had their duration refreshed, I.E. 2x with 1.5 seconds left to 2x with full duration left. Occasionally it instead lost one or two stacks as can be seen at about 00:23 in the video.

REPRODUCTION RATE: It seems to have nearly a 100% reproduction rate if you hit the sweet spot in the remaining duration, though I haven't pinpointed exactly when that is. As for what causes it to actually lose stacks instead of gaining them I'm not sure other than perhaps reloading before landing a headshot kill? This seems inconsistent though.

DESCRIPTION: Grineer will not set off alarm, even Wardens during rescue missions
VISUAL:  N/A
REPRODUCTION:  Attempted on Saturn and Sedna
EXPECTED RESULT: Attempting to spawn Kuva Larvling by letting Grineer see me and set off alarm
OBSERVED RESULT: Grineer never set off alarm under any circumstances
REPRODUCTION RATE: 5 out of 5 mission attempts, various types

DESCRIPTION: Just a bunch of things related to Merulina.

1. Wisp's reservoirs can't be picked up while on Merulina.
  2. Ciphers can't be used when hacking on Merulina.
  3. Yareli does random Aquablades casting animations when starting hacking on Merulina. (I know as I hear the Aquablades casting sound effect) Might need an active Aquablades cast.
  4. Sometimes the infinite ammo bonus from opening a relic persists on the secondary weapon after the buff timer runs out if the relic was cracked while riding Merulina. Happened on void storms.
  5. Yareli seems to be invisible to cameras and Oculysts while riding Merulina. Bug or feature?
  6. Vacuum mods don't work, or work haphazardly on Merulina. Not long ago I did a void storm survival where vacuum effects worked on Merulina for a while, but then just stopped.
  7. [Health Conversion] doesn't activate while riding Merulina.

VISUAL: -
REPRODUCTION: Most of these speak for themselves. I don't yet fully understand how the infinite ammo bug works, still looking into it.
EXPECTED RESULT: Any mods should work while riding Merulina, be it [Vacuum], [Health Conversion] or something else.
OBSERVED RESULT: Merulina stops certain mods from working.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7 are 100% replicable I think. 3 and 4 are more random and need more investigation on my part.

6 hours ago, Maniac523 said:

Type: in-game, mods
Description: Energizing shot equippable on Tenet Spirex despite having an aoe component.
Visual:

Hide contents

unknown.png

20210712134720_1.jpg

Reproduction: Equip Energizing Shot onto Tenet Spirex.
Expected Result: Energizing Shot should be unavailable since the Spirex has aoe.
Observed Result: See visual
Reproduction Rate: 100% I suppose? you can equip the mod when you shouldn't even be able to see it.

No aoe on these mods mean that aoe wont trigger the effect not that you cant use them on weapons with aoe. 

1 hour ago, Yakkabe said:

DESCRIPTION: Grineer will not set off alarm, even Wardens during rescue missions
VISUAL:  N/A
REPRODUCTION:  Attempted on Saturn and Sedna
EXPECTED RESULT: Attempting to spawn Kuva Larvling by letting Grineer see me and set off alarm
OBSERVED RESULT: Grineer never set off alarm under any circumstances
REPRODUCTION RATE: 5 out of 5 mission attempts, various types

for larvlings go on cassini, saturn

3 hours ago, (PSN)SpectreAurae said:

Type: in game

Description: converted my sister of parvos but I didn't get her weapon 

Expected result: kill or convert sister then get weapon

Observed result: sister converted but no weapon was sent to me or appeared in my inventory

When you convert sister she wont drop her weapon, converting gives you control over said sister or lich. To get you sister/lich weapon you need to vanquish it

10 hours ago, Mia-Sbunny said:

DESCRIPTION: During Prowl, Cyanex hitting enemies drains energy
VISUAL: https://gyazo.com/d79699971b426cebdc1d30aed6221f28
REPRODUCTION: During Prowl on Ivara, shooting with Cyanex and hitting enemies.
EXPECTED RESULT:  should not drain energy
OBSERVED RESULT: drains energy
REPRODUCTION RATE:  every game i played today, even after a few restarts.

shooting non silenced weapons drains ivaras energy

On 2021-07-11 at 5:09 PM, JackFraust said:

DESCRIPTION: Sisters of Parvos not spawning after meeting requirements
REPRODUCTION: Ran a mission on Hydra (Pluto Corpus Ship, Capture Mission), used the Zenith Granum Coin, completed Rank 1, 2 and 3 on three separate runs and waited.
EXPECTED RESULT: Sisters should have spawned shortly after finishing the Granum Void
OBSERVED RESULT: Sisters never spawned, even after waiting ~10 minutes after finishing Granum Void
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

make sure you have the deadlock protocol and call of the tempestarii finished as they are required to be able to spawn a sister

DESCRIPTION: Damage that is carried over from shield to HP does way too much damage. Instead of leftover damage being applied to HP, it applies 200% of the original damage.
VISUAL: https://gfycat.com/wavyfondamericanredsquirrel

// When damage doesn't carry over to HP, it does normal damage.

57Stropha.PNG

// When damage carries over to HP, the total damage is 3x more.

56Stropha.PNG

REPRODUCTION: Get a headshot on an enemy that finishes their shield and has leftover damage applied to HP
EXPECTED RESULT: In my example, I used an unmodded Vectis Prime (with double zoom HS), which does 1162 shield damage and 980 HP damage, on a level 56 Stropha Crewman, which has 1161 shield. I would expect the damage to deplete the enemies shields, and then only do a small amount of HP damage.
OBSERVED RESULT: Unmodded Vectis Prime did 200% more damage than it should have. There was only 1 damage leftover to apply to HP, but it did 1860 damage. This is twice the damage that the weapon would do on HP normally.
REPRODUCTION RATE: This is 100% reproducible.

On 2021-07-10 at 10:18 AM, 1up20xdey6 said:

Type: In-Game

Description: The color of the energy for the Tenet Agendus (and possibly other similar weapons) can't be changed from the standard blue.

Visual: TKnMmwd.jpeg
Reproduction: color the energy of the Tenet Agendus to any other color than the standard.
Expected result: be able to change the color to be anything lese besides the standard blue.
Reproduction Rate: supposedly happens with the other Tenet Melee weapons.

Just got another Tenet melee weapon with the same thing happening.

x4jNhqB.jpeg

Archived