Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Cannot progress Lich due to Sister's minions not progressing Murmurs
REPRODUCTION: Have Lich while joining host with Sister, minions do NOT give Murmurs
EXPECTED RESULT: Sister minions should progress Murmurs
OBSERVED RESULT: No Murmurs from Mercy killing Sister minions
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Why doesn't mercy killing Sister's minions progress Lich murmurs? I CANNOT make progress on my Lich now because EVERYONE has a Sister now. I still lose the "controlled" mission after completing it regardless, because the host has a Sister and not a Lich. My Lich will still spawn during the mission, but none of its minions and I don't (attempt to) kill it until I have unlocked the current Murmur (in order to prevent it from getting to Level 5). Because Liches and Sister share planets, it is IMPOSSIBLE to complete my Lich through normal means. I am either FORCED to run the missions Solo or FORCED to guess each Murmur until I kill my Lich. I am not touching this Lich/Sister system until this is fixed!!!

P.S. - to my previous post about Sisters not spawning, I found that it was because I had a Lich active at the time (and nothing says I can only have 1 active)

TYPE: In-game, Merulina
DESCRIPTION: I infused Gloom on Yareli and noticed I wasn't healing by firing my pistol while on Merulina. Went into the Simulacrum and found that Gloom only heals you when your abilities deal the damage while mounted.

VISUAL: 

Spoiler

REPRODUCTION: Infuse Gloom on Yareli, mount Merulina, and attack a target within Gloom's AOE without abilities.
EXPECTED RESULT: To be healed when damaging any enemies within Gloom's range. I forgot to include it in the Visual but the pistol damage heals me like normal when I dismount Merulina.
OBSERVED RESULT: Not getting healed when damaging any enemies within Gloom's range.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Only tried it when I was the caster of Gloom, can't test to see if it works the same when an ally is the caster.

TYPE:  In-Game
DESCRIPTION: completed granum void in a rando squad before capture on hydra to completion
REPRODUCTION: 3/5 times the sister candidate does not spawn
EXPECTED RESULT: sister candidate should spawn
OBSERVED RESULT: can wait even 10 mins and sister is nowhere.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/5 times the sister does not spawn if the granum void is completed. doesn't matter if the capture target is captured or not.

TYPE: Riven mod unlocking

DESCRIPTION: Riven mod wont unlock Riven mod requirements for unlocking: "complete a survival mission with level 30 or higher enemies without killing anyone, dying or becoming downed" I equipped it on my Akarius and did the mission once on Mot (void, enemies 40-45) and once on Amarna (Sedena enemies 35-45) both time I didn't die or was downed, mission stats showed I had zero kills (I just collected filters and activated nodes when it was needed) both times the mod didn't unlock.

worth mentioning (although not required by the mod details, the Akarius was level 24 probably not relevant unless there is a bug here)

VISUAL: rived mod requirements: https://imgur.com/5FgaLlS   mission stats: https://imgur.com/fjdFa8o

EXPECTED RESULT: mod should be unlocked

OBSERVED RESULT: no change mod is locked after mission completion with requirements

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% riven mod is useless (both times same result)

TYPE: Gameplay bug
DESCRIPTION: Sister slaying was attempted in multiplayer and on the 3rd sister, one of the hounds either failed to spawn or may have gotten killed after I used Garuda's 1 on it and then finished it with a parazon but didn't count
VISUAL: Didn't have video recording
REPRODUCTION: Happened 1 out of 7 sisters, no solid reproduction on the bug
EXPECTED RESULT: Hound needed to spawn
OBSERVED RESULT: Tracker on the left side said "Hounds: 2/3" and was stuck. We waited ~5 mins after engaging the third sister.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 1 of 7 sisters attempted

Log files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WsXZYQ87yV50gdnzeV67ZHg-wIatqmjR?usp=sharing

DESCRIPTION: Secondary weapons do not gain Affinity while Yareli is riding Merulina.  Or maybe they don't gain affinity from kills.  See details below.
REPRODUCTION: Equip a non-max-ranked secondary weapon and Yareli, use the weapon in a mission while riding Merulina.
EXPECTED RESULT: Weapon should gain affinity at a normal rate.
OBSERVED RESULT: Weapon gains little or no affinity during the mission, and much less bonus affinity afterwards.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

I forma'd a secondary kitgun and equipped only it with Yareli.  After ten rounds of Stephano T3 Void Fissure Defense, it gained only 13 ranks, despite having an affinity booster active and no other weapons equipped.  I took the same equipment to Hydron, where such a combo would normally max a weapon out in 10 rounds of defense.  At around the 7th round, I noticed that the kitgun was still Rank 13.  I dismounted from Merulina and the kitgun gained 3 ranks in under 60 seconds.  After round 10, I extracted, and the gun only ranked from 13 to 21 overall when normally that length of mission in Hydron (with affinity booster) would take a lone weapon from 0 to 28-30.  I then did another Hydron defense, this time without using Merulina, and the gun ranked up normally.  Once it hit Rank 26, I started using Merulina again, and it did not rank up for the rest of the mission.  It then maxed out from bonus affinity after extracting.

TYPE: In-Game, Arsenal, Mods
DESCRIPTION: While I was looking to change my Mesa build I noticed that when you search for a mod, and then switch it with an equipped mod, you then cannot search for the mod by name, but if you type in what you original search was, it will appear there. It does not happen when you drag the mod from the equipped section into an empty area down the bottom. Leaving and re-entering the upgrade menu will reset it.
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION:

1. Go to arsenal, enter any of the upgrade menu's.

2. Search for a mod, drag and drop the mod from the bottom into a slot that has a mod already equipped.

3. Search for the mod that got unequipped.

EXPECTED RESULT: When I searched for the replaced mod by name, it should show up. 
OBSERVED RESULT: The mod that gets replaced seems like it takes on the name of the mod you searched for.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: Connexion Bugs (Lags/ UDP/UPNP Firewall restrict)
DESCRIPTION: Again and again these restrictions on the firewalls for players with a 4G connection, WF is one of the only games to have this kind of restriction. When I am on other games, I have no problem joining my co-ops.
VISUAL: 
REPRODUCTION: I tried to change the connection (from my phone, from my 4G box), and I regularly get this message.
I also tried to change the connection location from "Europe", to "North America", and that doesn't change anything. Putting the maximum ping to 400, activating or deactivating the "UPNP / NAT option" does not change anything.

EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to play and do the events at the same time as my co-ops, without having to try in vain to join the squad 20 to 30 minutes before. To be able to play without it disconnecting when I have just joined, or even, when my co-ops see me with them, while my character has not left the orbiter, and did not have the animation of the ship (Loading time).
OBSERVED RESULT: 
REPRODUCTION RATE: again and again and again, every days...

• TYPE: Animation/mission behaviour
  • DESCRIPTION: When your converted Lich spawns after death, the voice animation takes on the name of your sister lich
  • REPRODUCTION: Die on mission. Allow converted lich to spawn. Note dialog name/image belongs to a sister.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expect kuva lich dialog
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Saw sister name/dialog
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Each converted lich spawn

• TYPE: Mission behaviour
  • DESCRIPTION: Capture mission confuses voice lines for downed sister candidate with mission target
  • REPRODUCTION: Start capture mission. Complete Granum void (don't kill corpus mission target). Mercy kill spawned sister candidate (note - not a lich yet). Note voice lines are for mission target.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expect sister candidate voice lines
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Heard capture target voice lines
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Noticed once so far

TYPE: In-game

DESCRPISTION: Tenet Envoy's guided missles can't go pass through Volt's shield

VISUAL: N/A

REPRODUCTION: Shooting Tenet Envoy's guided missles through Volt's 3rd ability

EXPECTED RESULT: To go through Volt's shield to amplify damage

OBSERVED RESULT: It blows right into my face

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time i try to shoot the guided missles through Volt's shield, tested on Kuva Requiem missions / Simulacrum / Steel Path

TYPE: In-Game, Railjack
DESCRIPTION: Any railjack mission I run that is on a Corpus tileset, there are moas that are invisible and pretty much impossible to kill. They still shoot, and still damage the player, but you can't shoot them back. Even if they do somehow miraculously die, they pop up constantly, so you'll always have an invisible moa wandering around trying to kill you.
VISUAL: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2545894297

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2545894188

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2545893871

Titania's razorflies are also distracted by it, but can't kill it.

REPRODUCTION: Run any Corpus railjack mission
EXPECTED RESULT: not to have unkillable, invisible enemies
REPRODUCTION RATE: every corpus railjack mission, which was a lot to get the Ambassador.

TYPE: [In-Game]
DESCRIPTION: [Sister Candidate vaporizes when damage dealt with Nova's Molecular Prime and Tenet Cycron with Gas damage.]
VISUAL: [She just disappeared without any trace. There was no reaction from either Parvos or Vala.]
REPRODUCTION: [Deal damage to Candidate while she's affected by Molecular Prime. It's uncertain if specific damage(Gas) or weapon(Tenet Cycron) is required.]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Candidate should be down to be assassinated with Parazon, if player doesn't she disappears after certain amount of time.]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Candidate just disappears.]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [It always happens if damage dealt with Molecular Prime+Tenet Cycron. Doesn't happen without Molecular Prime.]

DESCRIPTION: Kuva Grattler atmosphere stats are half of what they should be in the UI. Normal shot damage is calculated as "space" damage while radial is calculated as "atmosphere" damage.

VISUAL: 8AVaTlq.png
REPRODUCTION: Use an unmodded Kuva Grattler and fire it at an enemy. Calculate the damage types and compare them with what is listed in the UI (both atmosphere and space).

EXPECTED RESULT: Kuva Grattler on the ground should deal 100 IPS damage and 205 radial damage plus elemental bonus. As atmosphere and space damage numbers have been equalized in previus update. 
-In my case
10 (I) + 80 (P) + (10 * 1,25) (S) + (48,5 * 1,25) (H) = 163.125 Bullet damage and 205 (B) + (99,4 * 1,25) (H) = 329.25 Radial damage

OBSERVED RESULT: In practice it deals 100 IPS damage and 155 radial damage plus elemental Bonus.
-In my case : 10 (I) + 80 (P) + (10 * 1,25) (S) + (48,5 * 1,25) (H) = 163.125 Total damage and 155 (B) + (75 * 1,25) (H) = 249 Radial damage (230 in ss due to falloff)

REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens 100% of the time, both simulacrum and mission.

DESCRIPTION: Yareli becomes permanentley nullified until death

VISUAL: https://imgur.com/QMp2QWW (been trying to upload a video but my internet is not helping)

REPRODUCTION: activate exalted k-drive, enter nullifier field, kill nullifier with an AoE weapon (the one am using is sporelacer) in a way that yareli gets knoked down

EXPECTED RESULT: being able to cast abilities afte killing the nullifier

OBSERVED RESULT: Yareli gets permanently nullified until death

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time

On 2021-07-12 at 4:39 PM, LeakyPaul said:

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Kompressa shots fly out of Magnetize bubbles in a cardinal direction.
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Apply a Magnetize bubble to an enemy and shoot the Kompressa into it. Easier to test with a bubble on a single enemy in a relatively clear area. Aim towards the top of the bubble to ensure there are minimal things blocking the shots.
EXPECTED RESULT: Shots are drawn into the centre of the bubble and will continue to circle around inside until the duration has ended or they hit something.
OBSERVED RESULT: Shots will immediately head in one direction and exit the bubble if there is nothing blocking them. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistently in missions and Simulacrum.

Cernos prime does the same , it is not limited to Kompressa , should be fixed. 

Le 06/07/2021 à 18:53, Kokogumi a dit :

TYPE: Parvos Sister bug
DESCRIPTION: After completing the Granum Void, no Sister candidate spawns
REPRODUCTION: Complete Zenith Granum Void with Mesa Prime, achieve rank 1
EXPECTED RESULT: Candidate should spawn
OBSERVED RESULT: No candidate spawns, even after waiting many minutes and progressing through the rest of th emission
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time.

Edit, additional info: I did 5 or 6 runs, no spawns whatsoever.

Same as here except not everysingle time but when you step outside of the hand and treasure keeper apears before sister candidate

Some times, you can't know which weapon is the candidate carring 

20210713183123-1.jpg

Also, most of the time I got a Tenet Detron, around 80% of the time.

DESCRIPTION: Bhaira Hound only provides 100 MR per level rather than 200 MR per level.
REPRODUCTION: Gild a Sisters of Parvos Hound and level it. Observe that it at level 30 only provides 3,000 MR.
EXPECTED RESULT: Hounds should provide 200 MR per level like all other companions, including MOAs. At level 30 that would be 6,000 MR.
OBSERVED RESULT: Hounds only provide 100 MR per level.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 1 for 1

TYPE: In-game.
DESCRIPTION: Acolytes unable to spawn in survival mission on Eris. No matter how long I waited no acolytes spawn even at the 15 minutes mark.
VISUAL: none
REPRODUCTION: Unknown.
EXPECTED RESULT: Acolytes spawning at the 3-7 minutes mark.
OBSERVED RESULT: Acolytes not spawning
REPRODUCTION RATE: Frequent.

TYPE: In-game, animation
DESCRIPTION: New SOP Lucretia Ephemera clips into Sevagoths claws
VISUAL: lsPZ9ud.png
REPRODUCTION: Use specified ephemera with Sevagoth
EXPECTED RESULT: Ephemera fully visible, unblocked by warframe.
OBSERVED RESULT: See image.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

Archived