Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Kavat Charm not working with Voidrig or Bonewidow Necramechs
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Use a Smeeta Kavat and enter a Necramech
EXPECTED RESULT: Charm works with necramechs
OBSERVED RESULT: Charm doesn't work with mecramechs
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time. Kavat Charm will activate and then do nothing. Affinity boost for example will neither boost affinity gains or drop pickups while in either Necramechs. 

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Galvanized Shot (GS) does unexpected amount of damage on Tenet Cycron. Hornet Strike (HS) at max rank gives +220% damage, while GS should (as per the description) give +40% per status effect, stacking up to three times for a total of +120% per status effect. This should give +240% damage when 2 status effects are applied, consequently doing a bit more damage than HS. Contrary to these expectations, a build with Hornet Strike does more damage in this scenario.
VISUAL: https://streamable.com/d9shzv (just HS: 18 non-crits/32 crits; GS: 16/28) and https://streamable.com/q929xr (added elemental mod, HS: 51/91; GS: 45/81). Don't mind the "random" 2x Gladiator Set bonus, no clue where it came from. But could reproduce same numbers in another Simulacrum instance without that bug.
REPRODUCTION: Make a build with only HS, look at damage numbers, do the same but only put in GS.
EXPECTED RESULT: GS build does slightly more damage at 3 stacks and 2 status effects compared to HS.
OBSERVED RESULT: GS at 3 stacks with 2 status effects does less damage than HS.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 29.8% Magnetic Tenet Cycron in Simulacrum, 100%.

TYPE:  In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Gilding a Hound & as soon as i'm done I can't press ESC & open any menu's
REPRODUCTION: gild a hound & try to press ESC
EXPECTED RESULT: it opens the menu & I can leave Fortuna
OBSERVED RESULT: I gild the Hound & then I try to open the Menu to leave Fortuna & nothing pops up so I alt F4 & log back in
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Solena Ephemera Bug (or the new Butt Balloon Ephemera) :)

Type: In-Game 

Description:  Ivara Prime with Solena Ephemera on, went invisible, used weapons and even though Hush was on I uncloaked and Ephemera mapping dropped off. 

Visual: https://youtu.be/65dyvPmPyTw

Visual: https://i.imgur.com/Ol8zxDP.jpg

Reproduction Rate: Unsure as it seems to happen when uncloaking from Ivara, and havent tried it on Loki.  Doesnt seem to happen on other frames.

Quest bug detected, unknown reasoning behind how this happened. 

Since taking this screenshot, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have managed to get 3 Tail Spinja to be accepted but no others, cannot complete. Will now wait a couple of weeks (in hopes it works at that point).

758612C29D69B131056D3DB317E3042B25F7E438

22 hours ago, devv1 said:

No aoe on these mods mean that aoe wont trigger the effect not that you cant use them on weapons with aoe. 

Please look at the visual where I'm shooting between 2 energy orbs and the aoe is triggering the mod.

TYPE: In-Game, Matchmaking
DESCRIPTION: When hunting Sisters of Parvos, matchmaking will occasionally add me to a Kuva Lich hunt instead, resulting in no requiem progress for me. (Sister still steals credits.)
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Solo matchmake for Sisters of Parvos nodes on planets where random players have Kuva Lich sessions. Most recent occurrence was on Thebe, Jupiter.
EXPECTED RESULT: Matchmaking for Sisters of Parvos and Kuva Lich are separate, or matchmaking is shared and requiem progress is still obtainable in either.
OBSERVED RESULT: Matchmaking is shared, requiem experience is not. If Kuva Liches are present, Sisters of Parvos players only waste time by staying in mission. Many players abandon the mission, hurting both the Kuva Lich hunters (less help available and frustration) and the Sisters of Parvos hunters (wasted time and frustration).
REPRODUCTION RATE: Have cleared 1 and 1/3 Sisters of Parvos, has happened 3-4 times so far.

Type: in-game

Description: When Mercy Killing Sister, final requiem is not shown nor counted in the GUI. animation still plays through, but sister stands still, invulnerable as her shields regenerate, before disappearing. On mission completion, credits are taken, and the sister remains on the planet.

Visual: N/A

Reproduction: have LVL 5 Sister on pluto, try to mercy on final requiem. either solo or in party

Expected results: Fix of bug, allow requiem to be completed.

Reproduction Rate: every time so far.

"blocked by user's friend invite restriction"

Type: in-game

When trying to add friend by typing in a name from out discord, I get  "blocked by user's friend invite restriction".  So do the other players (tested with2 others we all get the same message.

Visual: unknown.png

Reproduction: If I try to add a manual entry- did not try to friend a pug player but will try in a minute.  Can add friends that I have teamed with recently.

Expected results: Friend added to friend list, allowing easy trading / mission invite / online check.

Reproduction Rate: every time so far.   Edit- Pal was able to send a friend invite while I was offline.

DESCRIPTION: Yareli gets permanently stuck to a T-pose when entering the Crewship at the end of the Hangar Railjack objective while on Merlina
VISUAL: https://youtu.be/w7jiR_qmx-c
REPRODUCTION: Try entering the objective Crewship while on Merlina
EXPECTED RESULT: Yareli to enter the crewship, ignoring Merlina or not being able to interact with the crewship while on Merlina
OBSERVED RESULT: Permanent T-pose, fixed by leaving the mission for Dojo
REPRODUCTION RATE: Two for two, considering the nature of the issue I'd say it's 100%

20 minutes ago, Mechemik said:

DESCRIPTION: Sometime around the update or just before it, my Helminth Charger no longer shows all the usual options when I have the incubator selected (like the number of interactions, stabilizers, etc.). It only gives the option to "regress", "learn about...", "consign", or "rename" it. I max leveled it awhile back (before the update)
VISUAL: gnYAh4Y.jpeg
REPRODUCTION: n/a, just happened one day when I logged in
EXPECTED RESULT: Should be able to see all the other fields there as well (unless I'm missing something, still fairly new to playing, in which case needs a better prompt on what to do here/why that info disappeared)
OBSERVED RESULT: No way to see the health/status of my Helminth Charger now
REPRODUCTION RATE: all the time. Tried equipping other warframes, continuing other missions, etc. Only thing not tried is to consign and build a new one to see if issue persists

they removed that annoying mechanic from the game so those UI elements are no longer needed:

Stability & Loyalty Removal
We have removed the DNA Integrity and Loyalty groups from the Companion Management Screen, and removed DNA Stabilizers from the Market. Previously only the Nutrio Incubator Upgrade Segment could eliminate DNA degradation. No more Stability or Loyalty degrading!

TYPE: In-game, Sisters
DESCRIPTION: Sisters that fall off the of the Jupiter Tileset leave the mission
VISUAL: Not of the bug, but of the Parazon result:

dImxBjO.png

The 3rd attempt ended at stage 2 when she fell out of bounds and disappeared.
REPRODUCTION:

1. Use a Requiem Ultimatum at the stat of the Jupiter Tileset to immediately summon her.
  2. Down her by a ledge over an Out Of Bounds are a and perform a finisher.
  3. Some animations will the two of you back over the ledge.
  4. The Sister will disappear from the mission.

EXPECTED RESULT: The Sister resets to a valid position just like a player falling out of bounds.
OBSERVED RESULT: The Sister disappears from the mission.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Probably 100%, though I don't know how easy it is to get them out of bounds.

Edit: Also, she ate my Ultimatum. Ultimatums should probably set Liches/Sisters to max aggro, so that even if they disappear or get bugged they're still angry and will show up in the next stage.

DESCRIPTION: In Steel Path Defense missions, Acolyte shows up when the game just ended. Or he doesn't show up at all.
REPRODUCTION: It happens when you have a team that can quickly kill all enemies.
EXPECTED RESULT: Acolyte shows up earlier, preferably in the 4th round, not the 5th.
OBSERVED RESULT: Acolyte shows up when the "Mission success" is displayed. Or doesn't show up at all.
REPRODUCTION RATE: About half the times I play SP Defense.

• TYPE: Launcher.
  • DESCRIPTION:
    Starting the Launcher from Steam, eventually pressing Play on the Launcher, observing that it has semi-broken since the Sisters of Parvos update.
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION:
    Start Launcher from Steam, press Play on the Launcher.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    Launcher checks for updates, confirms it's fully up-to-date, readies itself, and runs the game when 'Play' is pressed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    The Launcher is faaaar slower to do any of: checking for updates, readying itself, running the game after Play is pressed.
    This was never an issue prior to the Sisters of Parvos update. It's like it's hanging for no apparent reason at each step of the process.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:
    Every single time that the Launcher and game is run, at least from Steam.

DESCRIPTION: Magus Drive (operator arcane, on transference in increase K-Drive speed by X) does not affect Yareli while using Merulina
REPRODUCTION: Equip Magus Drive, use Merulina, compare speed when active and when not.
EXPECTED RESULT: Speed increase, in line with how it would affect a normal K-Drive
OBSERVED RESULT: No change
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

TYPE: UI BUG
DESCRIPTOIN: I have duplicate ephemeras in my inventory that also show up in the appearance menu.
REPRODUCTION: finish more than one lich/sister with identical ephemeras
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/wTdFNzF  &  https://imgur.com/pSJN9Yi
EXPECTED RESULT: not seeing duplicates of the same item since the item is not sellable/tradable
OBSERVED RESULT: Duplicated item in menu
REPRODUCTOIN RATE: 100%

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: Zetki mistyped as Zekti in elite crews bonus 
REPRODUCTION: Look at any elite crew with + damage using Zetki 
EXPECTED RESULT: It should say Zetki
OBSERVED RESULT: It says Zekti
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

DESCRIPTION: Whenever using the Swift Mercy mod, it does not increase the speed of Mercy Kills against Grineer Thralls or Corpus Hounds.
REPRODUCTION: Mercy kill any Thrall or Hound while using the Swift Mercy mod.
EXPECTED RESULT: Executing a mercy kill at the increased speed.
OBSERVED RESULT: Swift Mercy does not apply to mercy kills specifically against Thralls and Hounds.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Could be intended, but where other mods with seemingly same conditions such as Blood for Ammo work, I assume this is a bug. 

This one isn't strictly surrounding the Sisters of Parvos update, but still one I stumbled across, and why not mention it?

DESCRIPTION: Wall running with the Odomedic mod doesn't apply stacks properly, and maintaining stacks at all seems impossible even when actively trying.
VISUAL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AV6TuLYLVhqlzbGV1mySNgHD_vlzCgnv/view

REPRODUCTION: Wall run while using the Odomedic mod.
EXPECTED RESULT: A stack of Odomedic is applied for every 3 meters traversed while wall running.
OBSERVED RESULT: Stacks apply extremely inconsistently; sometimes after leaving the wall run, sometimes as soon as initiating it, but never consistently every 3 meters.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 95%? All my testing showed inconsistencies, and I've never had the mod work as described on the mod card. There were instances where it activated early in the wall run - potentially at the 3 meter mark, it's hard to say - but it never seemed to continue functioning.

Additional bug that should be kept as a feature, Odomedic states "40 health over 4s", but it's 40 health per second for 4 seconds. Honestly given how out-of-the-way wall running is, the higher than stated heal rate seems fine, but the heal rate doesn't match the text.

Archived