General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

9 minutes ago, MickyJingles said:

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: Waverider Quest not commencing/continuing after inbox message was read
REPRODUCTION:
EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to start the quest by talking to Roky in the Vents, but there's no options to start it available. (I've already read the inbox message)
OBSERVED RESULT: There's no options to initiate the quest
REPRODUCTION RATE: I've closed and reopened the client, switched quests, and tried fast traveling/manually entering the Vents, to no avail.

My process was to: select quest on quest console. Then read Inbox message. Then Roky would start the quest by talking.

2 hours ago, MoondustStar said:

Expected: Since the Update was said for us to be able to shoot our secondary K-Drives, and that IS one of the requirements to unlock the first page to continue on with the quest, I was expecting we could shoot our secondaries from the K-Drives to be able to complete said feat... How do we complete the first page if this isn't the case?

Press "F" to equip secondary while on K board. Found via experimentation.

You are then in a mode to shoot, with reduced trick ability

TYPE: Mods Bugged Noise level mods ie.Hush Silent battery Suppress
DESCRIPTION: using above listed mods on Ivara while in prowl turns off invis
VISUAL: tbh check it yourself
REPRODUCTION:  hit prowl  use gun with above listed mods  remain in stealth
EXPECTED RESULT: remain in stealth and not alert every mob
OBSERVED RESULT: hit prowl  use gun with above listed mods  pop out of stealth like the mods don't work anymore
REPRODUCTION RATE:100%

And this is why PC test.... stuff.... now will we have to wait long for a fix?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, greenerknight said:

DESCRIPTION: Yareli quest prog stop
VISUAL:

Warframe0364.jpg?width=1617&height=910

Warframe0363.jpg?width=1617&height=910
REPRODUCTION: On my account, I have completed the available challenges for step 1, cannot advance. Relogging, Restarting, Entering Exiting Fortuna, Doing Sortie, no progress, stays stuck.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have moved on to the next stage of the quest.
OBSERVED RESULT: I cannot continue on the quest.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I have tried logging out/back, ans status does not change.

EDIT: After finishing the sortie and unknown other things, quest continued.

I was able to progress, by going back to orbiter, where a selection to progress quest becomes available. You read the comic in your orbiter and theng et the next page missions

Ember Pyraxis and Eros Wings don't go really well together. Please, trim the inside of the wings so Ember's core doesn't have feathers in it. Or move them further away from each other. Or the mix of the two...

EOsd2qA.jpg

This is an extremely edge case, but gonna post it anyway

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Players below Mastery Rank 3 cannot talk to Ergo Glast regarding Tenet Melee weapons.
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/Bq6xJGg
REPRODUCTION: Attempt to speak to Ergo Glast in a Relay while below Mastery Rank 3.
EXPECTED RESULT: Able to speak to Ergo to look at Tenet weapons.
OBSERVED RESULT: Not able to speak to Ergo to look at Tenet weapons.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Oddly, this wasn't the first time Ergo Glast was uninteractable for players below MR3.

Acolytes don't seem to be spawning properly according to changes, at least on exterminate. I did a corpus exterminate on venus, 6 minutes in, no acolyte, active gameplay. I even went hunting for enemies to kill after objective was complete past 6 minutes, no acolyte still.

Type: In-Game, Mechanics, Arsenal, Mods

Description: When equipping any Silencing mod it doesn't affect weapons, primary or secondary

VISUAL: Akstilleto Prime, Kuva Ogris, Stradavar Prime, Kit Gun (Gibber, Rattleguts, Flutterfire), Akbolto Prime, Embolist, Sybaris Prime

Reproduction: Equip any silencing mod on any Alarming weapon and use Ivara's Prowl. it will not be silent, nor will it change to Silent in the Arsenal.

Expected Result: Would say silent in the arsenal and not break Ivara's Prowl.

OBSERVED RESULT: Still says alarming in the arsenal and breaks Ivara's Prowl.

REPRODUCTION RATE: seems to be most if not all weapons, tested with kit gun, Kuva Ogris, Akstilleto Prime, Stradavar Prime and a few others

• Like 1

TYPE: Mission Razorback Armada - Jackal cipher (corpus fleet )
DESCRIPTION: Unable to damage Razorback. Used cipher to enter room. Used bursas hacked. group of 2 people. (note - 1 player had the new Yarelis  frame)

VISUAL: not provided
REPRODUCTION: Perform Razorbach ARmada end mission.
EXPECTED RESULT: Hacked bursas should open razorback to damage when they attack Razrbck.
OBSERVED RESULT: Razorback health bar stayed grey and damage showed as grey zero "0"
REPRODUCTION RATE: in mission, every time a hacked bursa attacked (or even two simultaneously) there was no change to grey health. Tried about 40 times. attempted mission once so far.

4 minutes ago, WaddleDedue said:

Type: In-game, skin

Description: Equipping any chest armor removes the frontal cloth in the ember pyraxis skin. 

Visual: Skin with no chest armor equipped: Warframe0441.jpg

Skin with chest armor equipped (harmony ribbon equipped):Warframe0440.jpg

Reproduction: Equip any chest attachment/armor and then equip ember pyraxis skin

Expected result: Frontal cloth does not disappear when a chest attachment is used

Observed result: frontal cloth disappears

Reproduction rate: 100%

The cloth is a part of the chest piece
Edit: I was happy to be able to remove it.
Edit2: Posting this as a feedback as I don't want it to be "fixed".

Edited by Uthael

TYPE: In-mission
DESCRIPTION: "

• Fixed a rare edge case of context actions auto-activating after transferring back from the Operator. " This fix seems to actually be introduced as causing it. I've never seen this in the game before but now it happens all the time. This is especially hard on eidolon hunting as the shield placement mechanics are heavily changed by this.

VISUAL: not provided
REPRODUCTION: Place shield then Transfer Out
EXPECTED RESULT: Shield stays in place.
OBSERVED RESULT: Shield context action is enacted and it's applied to warframe.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens to host.

Edited by Delfic
Change reproduction as it only happens to host
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, greenerknight said:

DESCRIPTION: Yareli quest prog stop
VISUAL:

Warframe0364.jpg?width=1617&height=910

Warframe0363.jpg?width=1617&height=910
REPRODUCTION: On my account, I have completed the available challenges for step 1, cannot advance. Relogging, Restarting, Entering Exiting Fortuna, Doing Sortie, no progress, stays stuck.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have moved on to the next stage of the quest.
OBSERVED RESULT: I cannot continue on the quest.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I have tried logging out/back, ans status does not change.

EDIT: After finishing the sortie and unknown other things, quest continued.

There's a new item on the Codex table in the Orbiter.  Someone in General reported getting stuck, and the quest continued when they interacted with that item.  There should be a waypoint on it, but maybe it's possible that the waypoint can bug out / not be visible because of other UI settings?  For me it was pretty obvious when I returned to my ship, but that could be specific to my UI settings.

2 hours ago, ShogunGunshow said:

TYPE:  In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Kitgun arcanes do not proliferate onto clones (Wukong, Equinox's Duality, etc.)
VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: Equip a kitgun with an arcane, and make a clone use it.
EXPECTED RESULT: Kitgun should have procced arcanes (residuals should have triggered, Pax Charge should have turned their gun into a battery weapon, damage amps from new gun arcanes should have triggered)
OBSERVED RESULT: Guns on clones spawn without arcanes on them.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

I want to add to this:

Description: The new galvanized mods also do not apply to Wukong's clone nor does the clone using a weapon with galvanized mods trigger the mods' effects. Clones don't benefit from nor trigger the effects of these arcanes and mods.

Reproduction: Equip guns with arcanes and/or galvanized mods and use the clone ability.

Expected result: Clone should proc/trigger arcanes and galvanized mods on their weapons and also be affected by the effects. Neither of these happens. Before this update, residual/theorem arcanes were working on the  wukong clone and the clone would trigger the arcane effects. 

Observed result: Wukong clone is entirely unaffected by arcanes and galvanized mods.

Reproduction rate: 100%

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Uthael said:

The cloth is a part of the chest piece
Edit: I was happy to be able to remove it.
Edit2: Posting this as a feedback as I don't want it to be "fixed".

My bad I just realized how the skin works now. I will delete my post then.

TYPE: User Interface
DESCRIPTION: In the Codex, the Kuva Grattler is shown twice in the weapons list.
VISUAL: Codex Bug (stuggled to add photo, so link will have to do :(
REPRODUCTION: From what I can tell by my limited testing, just enter the weapons segment in the codex. Found the bug in both "all weapons" and "primary". Couldn't "fix" it by relogging.
EXPECTED RESULT: Only shown one entry on the Kuva Grattler.
OBSERVED RESULT: Showed two entries on the Kuva Grattler.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened every time I checked the codex, 100% "success" rate.

TYPE: Ingame

DESCRIPTION: Silincermods

OBSERVED: While i was clocked with ivara, all silinced weapons seems not to work except the meeles./weapons status didnt change to silenced.

REPRODUCTION RATE:  Every time

2 hours ago, MoondustStar said:

TYPE: In-Game
Problem: Unable to shoot secondary weapon while on K-Drive.

Description: So, while trying to unlock the first page of the Yureli Comic, one of the feats we need to do is "Kill 5 enemies with a secondary weapon while on a K-Drive". However, even when I have my secondary out and get on my K-Drive, it does not show. How can we complete the feats if we can't even shoot our secondary weapons while on our K-Drive on the Orb Vallis?

Also headed to Demios to see if I could shoot my secondary while on my K-Drive and confirmed it does NOT allow you to shoot your secondary weapon while on a K-Drive in Demios.

Expected: Since the Update was said for us to be able to shoot our secondary K-Drives, and that IS one of the requirements to unlock the first page to continue on with the quest, I was expecting we could shoot our secondaries from the K-Drives to be able to complete said feat... How do we complete the first page if this isn't the case?

If you switch weapons, you should be able to shoot your secondary. I was able to this afternoon. The aim appears to be off, though.

Bug #1:

TYPE:  In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Killed warframe specters too early and sister stayed invulnerable with warframe kill count still at 0
REPRODUCTION: Killed warframe specters too early and sister stayed invulnerable with warframe kill count still at 0
REPRODUCTION RATE:Took the lead to a room i thought would contain the next sister in a public match and killed warframe specters before  the objective appeared.

Bug #2:

DESCRIPTION: Cant equip requiem ultimatum despite having one available

Bug #3:

DESCRIPTION:Farmed two OULL requiems but my inventory only shows one available(i got one from login rewards and one from a sister , didnt leave the game i extracted) Also cannot link OULL requiem in chat no matter what i type

Edited by Parcialsobriedad

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Trying to kill Sister of Parvos
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/O6ffkuO
REPRODUCTION: Tried to kill/convert my Sister of Parvos, but the game softlocks and I have to alt+f4.
EXPECTED RESULT: GUI to kill/convert Sister appears
OBSERVED RESULT: No GUI appeared and ended up being softlocked, unable to move or open pause menus.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I tried to kill her twice and this happened each time.

Edit: after the last hotfix (30.5.1) the problem persists.

Edited by Okami2013
Still bugged
  • Like 2