Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: I just cannot get any lich with new weapons, I have done 20 missions but never got any new kuva lich weapon...
VISUAL: No need
REPRODUCTION: I just play cassini or adaro, played mostly with protea (because i need heat progenitor)
EXPECTED RESULT: I should get a larvling with new weapons
OBSERVED RESULT: I just got the OG weapons, i really don't know why
REPRODUCTION RATE: 20 missions, i just can't be more patient

Hi all As I stated before on my second Sybillina ephemera, have head and arm parts BUT no floating panels on both of them.

NEW AS I played today for a Sister while were killing her these BIG GRAY balloons started to come out of my frame. constantly growing making game unplayable. Barely got mi Sister lich.

TYPE: Renaming weapon.
DESCRIPTION: Can't rename any of Tenet primary and secondary weapons and only few of Kuva weapons are possible to rename.
EXPECTED RESULT: Possibility to rename weapon.
OBSERVED RESULT: Tenet and kuva(only Seer, Tonkor, Chakkhurr and Drakgoon show up) primary and secondary weapons don't show up at rude zuud rename menu.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
ADDITIONAL INFO: Might be possible for new kuva weapons to have the same bug.
Edit: Adding some kuva weapons missing from rename possibility.

TYPE: Empyrean
DESCRIPTION: Survival Mission
OBSERVED RESULT: The missions not start, or no enemies spawning after triggering the alarm and IF the mission starts there are a lot of invulnerable moas that can go invisible when killed and act like ghosts shotting you...
REPRODUCTION RATE: 8 of 10 missions it happens.

Warframe: Yareli
Problem: if you gather points with Yareli - get on her K-Drive and run through the Enemy Point Delivery - your hitpoints do not get reseted to Full (with no points) same goes for energydrain and Shield down
Fun: i was standing with no points in my Teams Base with 5 Shield and 10 Healthpoints xD
Reproducable: always
Maybe the "debuff" from the index points is released from Yarelis Board when you deliver the points and not from the Frame (just a possibility)

TYPE: In-Game,
DESCRIPTION: After subsuming Mirage, I was sent back to the arsenal screen (as usual), however this time the game was stuck loading, and wouldn't select a different frame.
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/vHqSetS
REPRODUCTION: Unknown, maybe subsuming Mirage, maybe just Subsuming in general
EXPECTED RESULT: Sent back to arsenal screen with Mag equipped as my warframe
OBSERVED RESULT: stuck in loading screen while waiting for game to select a warframe
REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

Yareli Arbitration Burden.
Type: In-game, Arbitration.
Description: turning in revive tokens for downed teammates in arbitration keeps the burden if riding Merulina.
Visual: N/A
Reproduction: anytime I revive a Team Mate while on Merulina.
Expected result: Burden should disappear when reviving a Team Mate.
Observed Result:  The mode becomes un-playable as your stats are burdened continuously.
Reproduction Rate:  Happened at least twice in one survival, will have to wait for another arbitration to spawn to re-test.

DESCRIPTION: Looking at Invigorations
VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/dBYijVL.png
REPRODUCTION: Refresh the Invigorations and look for things that fail to make sense?
EXPECTED RESULT: Useful Invigoration for Lavos
OBSERVED RESULT: +200% Energy Max, useless on Lavos who uses cooldowns, not energy.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I'm not a Dev so I can't exactly test this beyond waiting for week rotations

https://i.imgur.com/dBYijVL.png

TYPE: Naming Typo
DESCRIPTION: Elite crew member has +50% Damage with "Zekti" turrets
EXPECTED RESULT: Should be "Zetki"
OBSERVED RESULT: Is "Zekti" which is almost "Zakti" the secondary
REPRODUCTION RATE: Don't know. Only have the one elite crew member with this bonus

TYPE: Visual
DESCRIPTION: When party member has yet to load into orbiter after ending mission, they report an all black screen if a mission has been queued up. They retain movement control and are able to confirm this via transference.
VISUAL: Pure black screen, not much to see
REPRODUCTION: Queue a mission before another member finishes loading out of mission.
EXPECTED RESULT: Player loads into orbiter per usual and sees mission queued.
OBSERVED RESULT: Player sees only black screen after finishing loading. Visuals return when mission is unqueued.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always happens.

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: I was playing a Pluto proxima void storm exterminate railjack mission. After destroying a crewship, I teleported back into my railjack to revive a crewmate. I then proceeded to fight off the boarders when all of a sudden, the screen became the following in the visual. I was unable to teleport back into my railjack, and my crewmates, as well as my sentinel suddenly were dead. There was nothing except the void storm tornado. I had to alt + f4 my game.
VISUAL: https://prnt.sc/1bn3fkb
REPRODUCTION: Unknown
EXPECTED RESULT: Be able to repel the boarders without my game bugging out like that. 
OBSERVED RESULT: I was unable to continue the mission. It was like my character, sentinel, railjack and crewmates didn't exist anymore. Please do note. My helios prime was full shields and health a few seconds before the screenshot.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It has happened three times, while trying to farm for the corrupted holokeys. No idea how to replicate.

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Summoning Sister of Parvos as on-call Railjack teammate will result in them using the wrong animation set/T-posing while doing most actions.
VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/HNFKFHK.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Just summon Sister of Parvos via gear wheel.
EXPECTED RESULT: Sister of Parvos should use their animation set when assisting you in a mission.
OBSERVED RESULT: Sister of Parvos will T-pose or slide around.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens seemingly everytime you spawn her via the on-call gear wheel item.

DESCRIPTION: Cannot kill my sister, Get her down to a mercy kill prompt, Press X and nothing happens, do this 3 times and she despawns
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
EXPECTED RESULT: mercy kill my sister to knock off one of her 3 health segments
OBSERVED RESULT: pressed X to mercy my sister an nothing happens
REPRODUCTION RATE: so far, every time, I dont know if this helps but I am on neptune

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Playing Yareli, using Aquablades while riding Merulina. Any damage or kills done by the Aquablades while on Merulina will not count for player damage dealt % or kills on the scoreboard.
VISUAL: --
REPRODUCTION: Cast Merulina and Aquablades in either order, and damage/kill enemies using the Aquablades. Happens in every gamemode I've tried.
EXPECTED RESULT: Scoreboard should update to show damage and kills done by the Aquablades.
OBSERVED RESULT: Scoreboard doesn't account for damage and kills done by Aquablades, while on Merulina.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, always happens.

TYPE: Weapons Bug?
DESCRIPTION: Critical Delay seems to affect the Komorex's 3.5-zoom fire more than it should.  Not sure if it's weird math or what.  Just seems wrong.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Testing the fire rate of the Komorex's 3.5-zoom fire with and without the "Critical Delay" mod
EXPECTED RESULT: A firerate of 1.2.
OBSERVED RESULT: Can only fire once per 4 seconds.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.

DESCRIPTION: Certain time-based events don't pause when in the pause menu in singleplayer.
REPRODUCTION: After completing the Nightmare mode Granum Void and going back to the main tileset, pause the game and wait for about half an hour.
EXPECTED RESULT: Nothing happens until game is unpaused
OBSERVED RESULT: Both the Treasurer and the Sister Candidate appeared while the game was paused, and the candidate disappeared not long after unpausing the game (I managed to defeat the treasurer in time).
REPRODUCTION RATE: So far i've only had the chance to test it once, as most of the time they spawn right away after exiting the Granum Void.

DESCRIPTION: sister using  2 charge to fulling vanquish/convert
REPRODUCTION:  generate a sister , hunt her , have the right combinaison, use it to force her to go to railjack , stab her in railjack , convert / vanquish
EXPECTED RESULT:  all requiem have 1 charge consume 
OBSERVED RESULT: requiem get 1 charge consume when forcing her to go to railjack node, have 1 more charge consume to convert / vanquish 
REPRODUCTION RATE:  100 % 

TYPE: In-game, Mod Bugged - Diversified Denial
DESCRIPTION: Diversified Denial appears to ignore the melee weapon mods equipped on the Hound's weapon. It claims to do 85% damage from each spectre. I would expect this to mean 85% * 3 = 2.55% damage overall (but spread between targets). Moving into Simulacrum and spawning 1 level 80 grineer Non-Eximus trooper to test this should result in a pretty quick TTK, if it was working as described.

What I found was that when using Diversified Denial, the hound was doing almost 0 damage to the enemy. When removing Diversified Denial from the setup, the hound chunked the health from the enemy thanks to the mods equipped on the melee weapon. If the mini-hounds had used the mods equipped, then I would have expected the enemy to die quickly.

Couple this with the apparent restriction that the hounds cant use the 'audit' or 'Prospectus' mods, this means that Diversified Denial appears to be great, when in reality it sucks.

VISUAL: N/A - I can't record so no visual. But easy to reproduce.

REPRODUCTION: Test in simulacrum with and without the mod equipped. Take note of the TTK against a single enemy and the damage spikes against said enemy.
EXPECTED RESULT: Each spectre gains the hound's weapon stats based on equipped mods.
OBSERVED RESULT: Spectres appear to use an unmodded weapon that also doesn't take enemy level into consideration like typical spectres would. This results in basically 0 damage.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: Candidate spawning bug
DESCRIPTION: It is possible for the candidate to not spawn if you get too close to the exit
EXPECTED RESULT: Expected candidate spawn after meeting all previous requirements
OBSERVED RESULT: No Candidate spawn
REPRODUCTION RATE: It seems like the candidate doesn't spawn if you get too close to extraction before its spawn delay

Update to my bug report

TYPE: In-Game exploit
DESCRIPTION: Exploit allows Steel/Vitus Essence to still be stacked way past 5 minutes for multiple Smeeta Buff
VISUAL: Found 2 videos from the same creator recommended on Youtube teaching how to abuse an exploit to stack steel essences, posted today and 2 days ago (VIDEOS ARE NOT MINE):

Spoiler

REPRODUCTION: Use Limbo to carry the SE while in the Rift (so you don't pick them up) to somewhere far away (250m+ until the icon disappears) so the timer won't expire, allowing to stack a lot of them while you wait for a Smeeta double/triple buff.
EXPECTED RESULT: Steel Essences should despawn after 5 minutes, no matter what.
OBSERVED RESULT: Steel Essences don't despawn after 5 min if there are no players nearby, probably because the gameobject becomes inactive and so the timer script doesn't tick.
REPRODUCTION RATE: From the video, 100% as long as you know what you are doing.

POSSIBLE FIXES:
- Make steel essences save the mission time when they were dropped, and when a players goes near them again, calculate the time difference between now and their spawn. If >5min, despawn; else reenable and update the timer to sync with what it should be.
- Make them despawn instantly if there are no players nearby (don't know if being solo and in a dead state still counts as nearby, because that could be an issue when dying to other enemies right after an acolyte is killed)
- Ban people using this method, as it's clearly an exploit that can't be done on accident and clearly bypass a game mechanic using a bug to their own advantage

Type: in game

Description: Missing Warframe when going to stab a sister or lich.

Visual: N/A - ITs happen every time 

Expected result: My warframe being there readying the parazon to choose to spare or kill

Observed result: Missing warframe but the sound of the animation is still present

Reproduction rate: Every single time

Archived