Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Sister Ephemera drop rate seems bugged
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Go hunt Sisters of Parvos, try to get an ephemera
EXPECTED RESULT: Ephemera should drop with the listed probability of 20% per Sister
OBSERVED RESULT: After receiving 3 ephemera with what seemed appropriate drop rates, I have now made 26 (!) attempts without receiving one. The probability for this is (1-0.2)^26 = 0.003022, which I think is *extremely* improbable and should be looked into.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Started occurring after receiving three ephemera as expected and continues up to now; I don't know if a hotfix or another account-specififc condition changed the probability

Edit: now at 28 Sisters without toxic ephemera. Probability (1-0.2)^28 = 0.0019

TYPE: Ingame, Visual: Ember Pyraxis Left Shoulder Pad

DESCRIPTION: My Clan and Alliance Sigil are stabbed by the Pyraxis Armor, but only on the left side, the right side is aligned fine (every other Sigil i tried as well)

VISUAL: edeluxe2.pngedeluxe1.png

EXPECTED RESULT: Sigils not getting stabbed by the Armor

OBSERVED RESULT: Sigils getting stabbed by the Armor

REPRODUCTION: 100%, just equip a Sigil on Ember Pyraxis' Left Shoulder

TYPE: Lich teleport spam
DESCRIPTION: The liches constantly use their teleport ablitly even though it should be unable to be used causing them to essentially teleport to their own location which makes no sense.
VISUAL: N/A but for me the occurrence happened in a long and narrow hallway
REPRODUCTION: Liches constantly span teleport no matter the condition so just finding a narrow hallway to spawn the sister lich in is enough since the "respawn" point of the title is well outside of the lich's teleport range.
EXPECTED RESULT: Lich should be unable to use teleport when it has nowhere to teleport to
OBSERVED RESULT: Constant teleport spam causing the lich to get all confused and disappear in constant bursts
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time, liches teleport waaaay to much, better reproduced in tight corridors 

TYPE: Ingame
DESCRIPTION: Tenet Tetra's alt fire mode doesn't fire with - Magazine Capacity applied
REPRODUCTION: Equip riven with - Magazine Capacity on Tenet Tetra and try to fire alt mode
EXPECTED RESULT: Should still have fired off the clip.
OBSERVED RESULT: Does nothing.
REPRODUCTION RATE: unknown as I only have a riven with - mag cap and no other mods with said debuff

20 minutes ago, RustGear said:

DESCRIPTION: Tenet Tetra's alt fire mode doesn't fire with - Magazine Capacity applied
REPRODUCTION: Equip riven with - Magazine Capacity on Tenet Tetra and try to fire alt mode
EXPECTED RESULT: Should still have fired off the clip.
OBSERVED RESULT: Does nothing.
REPRODUCTION RATE: unknown as I only have a riven with - mag cap and no other mods with said debuff

That isn't a bug. It requires 80 rounds to fire the Tetra's alt fire. If you have a -magazine mod equipped, you no longer have enough ammo to use the alt fire.

Tenet Envoy randomly damages the user.

This is really bad playing Inaros or Nidus since they have no shield gating and will just die when it happens. This happens with a lot of explosive weapons, but the fact that it even happens with the new Envoy underlines the severity of the issue.

3 minutes ago, Nico_Bioshock said:

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: I performed the 3rd animation to vanquish my kuva lich. It consumed my requiem mods, but the lich instantly fled to another planet, i didnt have either option to  vanquish or convert...
VISUAL: nUhGHJg.png
REPRODUCTION: It happened in the kuva fortress, spy mission

not a bug, they now move to railjack mission once you've found their requiem combo, you have to go hunt them down again

DESCRIPTION: Cannot see Gladiator mods for Sentinel weapons anymore
VISUAL: No need visual. Quite obvious
REPRODUCTION: Try modding your sentinel weapon (Deconstructor Prime, etc.) in arsenal. Previously you can add Gladiator Vice, Gladiator Might, etc.) which are Melee mods. Now you can't even search them and they are removed from your build if you have them. If you check in your inventory, you do have them
EXPECTED RESULT: Able to add Gladiator mods like last time
OBSERVED RESULT: Gladiator mods are in your inventory but they do not appear in your arsenal when modding
REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime

42 minutes ago, Dippy_Daredevil said:

DESCRIPTION: Cannot see Gladiator mods for Sentinel weapons anymore
VISUAL: No need visual. Quite obvious
REPRODUCTION: Try modding your sentinel weapon (Deconstructor Prime, etc.) in arsenal. Previously you can add Gladiator Vice, Gladiator Might, etc.) which are Melee mods. Now you can't even search them and they are removed from your build if you have them. If you check in your inventory, you do have them
EXPECTED RESULT: Able to add Gladiator mods like last time
OBSERVED RESULT: Gladiator mods are in your inventory but they do not appear in your arsenal when modding
REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime

not a bug. DE removed the ability to put the gladiator mods on your sentinel weapons  

11 hours ago, PontifexPrimus1 said:

DESCRIPTION: Sister Ephemera drop rate seems bugged
REPRODUCTION: Go hunt Sisters of Parvos, try to get an ephemera
EXPECTED RESULT: Ephemera should drop with the listed probability of 20% per Sister
OBSERVED RESULT: After receiving 3 ephemera with what seemed appropriate drop rates, I have now made 26 (!) attempts without receiving one. The probability for this is (1-0.2)^26 = 0.003022, which I think is *extremely* improbable and should be looked into.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Started occurring after receiving three ephemera as expected and continues up to now; I don't know if a hotfix or another account-specififc condition changed the probability

Well, I also encountered this problem. After I got two ephemeras I killed 10 sisters to get my new electric ephemera. That's painful because the weapon bonuses are all lower than 40%. I believe this mechanism should be revised.

TYPE: In game, Kuva lich bug
DESCRIPTION: I used Requiem Ultimatum at 10 p.m. on July 18th, Korean time, and it was consumed without working. I think the problem is that Kuva lich, who was summoned before that, has not been  disappeared.
VISUAL:N/A
EXPECTED RESULT: I think my Kuva lich would be summoned.
OBSERVED RESULT: Someone else's Kuva lich was killed, but it didn't disappear and my Kuva lich wasn't summoned.

help please i got so many argons and it's gone

i am playing using PC, my account name is: siakew

Here's the detail at Youtube 

When i pressed the specter, all is used, but nothing happened,

Gone:

• 16 Argons and loots 
  • Warframe Level, Primary Weapon Level, Secondary Weapon Level
  • The Relics Prize???? i cannot check.
  • My Life Time wasted

Please fix this................

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: Do not get my loots 16 argons etc in survival mission. 
REPRODUCTION: No idea, after host migration left, i am stucked in game
EXPECTED RESULT: Get void traces after collect 16 argons and loots
OBSERVED RESULT: Don't get the loots
REPRODUCTION RATE: ??%

DESCRIPTION: Do not get void traces after collect 10 reactants after first rotation in void storm survival mission. 
REPRODUCTION: Start void storm survival mission and stay longer than 1 rotation
EXPECTED RESULT: Get void traces after collect 10 reactants
OBSERVED RESULT: Don't get void traces after collect 10 reactants
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

DESCRIPTION: while in a mission i viewed a clan member profie(also work for alliance members) then viewed another clan member profile with out existing the first profile and it causes the game controls to be disabled after exiting both profile. only way to regain controle ive found is to restart the game.
REPRODUCTION:  press t click on clan member(or alliance member) name view there profile click on a different clan member name view there profiel press escape2 or 3 time and now you cant move  or look around
REPRODUCTION RATE: tried the bug 4 more times and it disabled my controles sucessfully  each time tried it once in orbiter same result.

TYPE: In-Game, UI Reticle
DESCRIPTION: Something keeps forcing my reticle to point directly down to the ground. It seems to happen doing practically anything; From switching to AND using melee weapon, as well as switching back, to jumping, to using gear item, to fishing/throwing spear, to aiming the spear (and weapons). There are more instances but impossible to pinpoint on any one particular trigger, if any. It is becoming extremely frustrating, and obviously difficult to target anything, see where you're going/what's going on, etc., etc., when one's view is forced down to the ground under your feet,
VISUAL: I am unable to attach video and very difficult to show in an image.
REPRODUCTION: Impossible to know what/how, It is just happening.
EXPECTED RESULT: Eh, I expect to be aiming/looking at where my
OBSERVED RESULT: Looking at the ground. I have to reposition my mouse and then move the reticle back up. It takes all of 2-3 seconds for the aim down/aim up actions to take place but its the act of having to go through those motions which makes it very difficult to play the game. This is particularly true with actions such as fishing/mining, in which you cannot stay on target in order to hit the target because of being forced to aim striaght down.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Again, its frequent, but random. Nothing in particular "makes" it happen regularly and with regular frequency. It just seems to happen with the above actions and with around 70-75% regularity.

I wish I could give more details to help pinpoint the issue. But do let me know if there is a wau I can provide more information. I do have a discord channel to which I can stream, if need be,

Type: In-Game
Description: Parvos Sisters are not able to be Parazon'd. After pressing X to mercy the Sister, nothing happens and the mercy prompt disappears permanently.
Visual: unknown.png
Reproduction: Perhaps it is caused by the Lich's Ensnare. Tried jumping into a reset zone to remove the Ensnare, which somehow removed the Ensnare, which then allowed me to mercy the Sister
Happened 3/7 (now 4/8) times that the Sister has appeared, so far. Was not able to Parazon them at all twice, and another time (now also twice) was not allowed to Parazon them for the second Requiem mod.

Expected Result: Being able to Parazon the Sister to test Requiem mods, or to kill them.

Observed Result: Not being able to Parazon the Sister to test Requiem mods, or to kill them.

Reproduction Rate: 9/15 (now 12/19) times that I tried to do the particular interaction.

Good to know that the same bug the old Grineer Liches used to have, is back on the Corpus Liches. Hooray.

TYPE: in-game, gameplay, functionality, controls, Railjack
DESCRIPTION: Unable to change weapons on the Railjack Forward Artillery if "bank left/right" in the railjack keymaps and "switch weapon" in player controls are bound to the same key (In my case, "bank left" and "switch weapon" are both bound to Q).
REPRODUCTION: Map "bank left/right" and "switch weapon" to the same key and attempt to swap weapons in the railjack's forward artillery.
EXPECTED RESULT: Player able to swap between artillery cannon and swivel turrets with the "switch weapon" key.
OBSERVED RESULT: Player unable to swap between artillery cannon and swivel turrets.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% whenever a bank key and the weapon switch key are bound to the same key.

TYPE: In Game PC Controller Support Continued [Post Hotfix changes]
DESCRIPTION: Performing a wide variety (almost all) of actions as well as "forced actions" (like being knocked over) alter look sensitivity. This was partially fixed, but still a persistent pain.
VISUAL: N/A (Watching me fail to hit anything probably doesn't help too much anyways)
REPRODUCTION:
     1. Turn off Aim assist and set dead-zones to 0 (optional, makes the altering more noticeable)
     2. Launch any mission
     3. Move the analog sticks (look around) and push no other buttons (yet). Just get a feel for the current sensitivity.
     4. Perform a variety of actions. At least 10 to be sure.
     5. Pause the game. Unpause the game. Repeat step 1.
          Alt 5. Perform 10 rolls. Repeat step 1.
EXPECTED RESULT: No observable change. Look sensitivity should remain consistent throughout game play.
OBSERVED RESULT: Look sensitivity progressively rises, until aiming is infeasible (which doesn't take very long).
     -All actions raise sensitivity, with roll and block being the only known exceptions
          -Roll reduces sensitivity, likely in an attempt to counter the growth
          -Block seems to change nothing
     -Most actions impose two raises: one at the start, and one at the end
          -Roll is the only known exception, reducing look speed once
          -Aiming (action?) raises sensitivity
          -Charge weapons like bows add sensitivity on charge and release (applies to Glaives as well)
          -All "forced actions" raise sensitivity (Forced actions include Hard Landing, Bleeding Out, probably Stagger, etc.)
          -Pressing inputs for unavailable actions often still adjusts sensitivity
               Example 1. Press X to reload, but magazine is full.
               Example 2. Press B to roll, but player is activating a Life Support Capsule.
     -Opening any menu raises sensitivity
          -Pause and Relic Selection menu are exceptions. These completely reset look sensitivity to match player's settings.
          -Huge problem for anyone using the Power Menu
     -All exceptions are the few things I mentioned in my previous post on this, likely an attempt to fix based on my previously incomplete knowledge (ty DE <3)
     -Sensitivity adjustments appear to be multiplicative
          -Higher sensitivity values run in to problems sooner
          -When sensitivity is at 0, no increasing seems to occur
               -Player can still utilize the look acceleration to (slowly) look around. Look Acceleration shows no signs of "sensitivity stacking"
                    -(Can we please get an option to turn that off? Look Acceleration is so disorienting...)
          -Using any keyboard or mouse input resets controller sensitivity to values in Player's options
          -Max look speed is somehow unaffected, despite the increased touchiness
          -Both analog sticks are effected. Strongly felt on movement even with a 20% dead-zone
               -When walking, fire input immediately puts Player into a jogging pace. Related glitch maybe?
     -All triggers to this bug seem consistent with a change in state.
          -Issue may not be related to the actions themselves, but a Main Function that runs when the Player does almost anything.
     -Xbox Accessories App (when running in background)
          -Somehow feels more consistent, yet harder to control
          -Has more subtle changes in look speed, which just makes it harder to figure out what's wrong
          -Abides by same general patters: state changes increase look speed, exceptions apply
          -Probably just feels wacky by using the controller curve (instead of Warframe's built in curve) in conjunction with Warframe's look acceleration (and this bug)
REPRODUCTION RATE:100%

TYPE: In Game, in missions
VISUAL: https://youtu.be/US5xczgt48o ' https://youtu.be/2iTWIk2Juwg

REPRODUCTION: Take a warframe and subsume golden instinct. Go to any mission, use golden instinct.

EXPECTED RESULT: A wisp that finds an object of interest and leaves a path

OBSERVED RESULT: a wisp that dies out maybe either 5m or tile break no with almost no regard to how close an object is

REPRODUCTION RATE: every time without fail

TYPE: In-game, mission
DESCRIPTION: Unable to spawn Kuva Liches through Exterminate type missions on grineer asteroid tileset (possibly other tilesets as well). The enemies will never activate the alarms even when in an alerted state, and Kuva lich larvalings will not spawn unless the alarm is active, therefore a larvaling will never appear.
VISUAL: I don't think a screenshot would prove helpful, and I'm not sure how to take video
REPRODUCTION: Go into Adaro on Sedna, and attempt to get the enemies to activate the alarms for the level by running into a populated room and alerting enemies with gunfire, killing very few or none of the enemies, and waiting.
EXPECTED RESULT: An enemy will normally quickly run to a computer console and activate the alarms, putting the rest of the map into an alerted mode.
OBSERVED RESULT: Even after running around a room full of enemies for minutes, no alarms are activated at all.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I've run through the Adaro on Sedna about 5 times today and there's been no alarms nor any Kuva larvalings in any of the missions

I would always run through Adaro on Sedna to spawn my liches (prior to U30.5). Today when I decided to farm for a new one, I went into the usual place and did the usual thing, which was an Exterminate type mission, but no matter how hard I try, the enemy never seems to want to trigger the alarms. Unless alarms are triggered for a level, a larvaling can't spawn.

DESCRIPTION: A Kuva Lich crewmate had the portrait and appearance of a Sister of Parvos when coming to assist another player (including special effects and lighting applied to the portrait). The Kuva Lich still had their own male voice/personality even though they looked like a Sister. It happened again when the Kuva Lich announced they were leaving.

VISUAL: none

REPRODUCTION: Get a Kuva Lich to assist someone when hunting a Sister of Parvos in their territory.

EXPECTED RESULT: The Kuva Lich has their own portrait which matches their voice and personality (i.e they look like a Grineer)

OBSERVED RESULT: Kuva Lich had the appearance of a Sister of Parvos (unsure if it belonged to one of the player's Sisters or was random)

REPRODUCTION RATE: I have only seen it happen once.

DESCRIPTION: After leaving Fortuna on Yareli's hoverboard, once I got off of it, I could clip through the landscape.
REPRODUCTION: Signed up for the lowest level Fortuna mission. When I got out into the Valis, they were on mission 2 of 3. I jumped on her board, and rode to the site. When she jumped off, she clipped through the ground. She would fall so far, respawn above ground, and fall again, ad nauseum. I was able to go into archwing. In archwing, she could fly through the ground, walls, mountains, you name it. Occasionally, enemies would knock her out of the air. When she came up again, as often as not, it was right outside the entrance to Fortuna. No clue why.
EXPECTED RESULT: Ground to work.
OBSERVED RESULT: Could fly through the ground, walls, Fortuna, the Corpus lab, etc.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1

DESCRIPTION: Reviving hounds, and possibly other pets or players, shows zero progress. Sometimes the player becomes locked in place until the character in question is fully revived.

REPRODUCTION: Go into a mission, best results seem to come from reviving your own hound when fighting against a Sister of Parvos (as far as I've noticed).

EXPECTED RESULT: Reviving shows progress from 0-100% and if the player decides to cancel, they can run around and move freely again.

OBSERVED RESULT: Progress appears locked at 0% but the character does eventually get revived. Sometimes the player performing the revive will get locked in place and won't be able to cancel.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens constantly during fights against Sisters.

Archived