Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

6 hours ago, shootaman777 said:

Type: In-Game
Description: Parvos Sisters are not able to be Parazon'd. After pressing X to finisher the Sister, nothing happens and the prompt disappears.
Visual: unknown.png
Reproduction: Happened 3/7 (now 4/8) times that the Sister has appeared, so far. Was not able to Parazon them at all twice, and another time (now also twice) was not allowed to Parazon them for the second Requiem mod.
Expected Result: Being able to Parazon the Sister to test Requiem mods, or to kill them.
Observed Result: Not being able to Parazon the Sister to test Requiem mods, or to kill them.
Reproduction Rate: 9/15 (now 12/19) times that I tried to do the particular interaction.

Good to know that the same bug the old Grineer Liches used to have, is back on the Corpus Liches. Hooray.

OMG this is exactly whats happening to me, I'm sorry for you mate because its so damn annoying, but i'm glad someone else is getting the same bug as me so maybe it might get fixed..

TYPE: In-game, Sister of Pravos Missions
DESCRIPTION: doing any sister of pravos mission the enemies never trigger the alarm even after some noticing the tenno, the whole mission all enemies stays in unalerted state
VISUAL:

Spoiler

aCnl2CX.jpeg

REPRODUCTION: just go on any mission for sister of pravos
EXPECTED RESULT: enemies should try to go and trigger the alarm once they notice the tenno like it used to be before
OBSERVED RESULT: enemies don't trigger the alarm and you only get in combat once they notice you or you fight them, the rest of enemies in the mission stay unalerted
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% all missions for sister of pravos like that

Edit: Seams like it's a game bug not just for sister of pravos but all missions got the same problem?

TYPE: In-Game, Kuva Flood missions.
DESCRIPTION: Once a Kuva Flood has been completed, the same mission is still available to be started again in the Alert tab.
REPRODUCTION: Happens once you complete a kuva Flood.
EXPECTED RESULT: Kuva Flood should not be available again till the mission resets the next hour.
OBSERVED RESULT: Kuva Flood mission is available again.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% rate after every kuva Flood.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Tenet Cycron does not appear in the "Entitle" menu at Rude Zuud/Father.
EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to rename this weapon.
OBSERVED RESULT: Every other weapon I own is in the list other than my Tenet Cycron.

DESCRIPTION: I was loading into a mobile defense mission for the sortie. There exist two data masses in the mission, and both can be use to activate the defense objectives. 
VISUAL: none
REPRODUCTION: Unknown
EXPECTED RESULT: There should only be one datamass
OBSERVED RESULT: There are two
REPRODUCTION RATE: Rarely

DESCRIPTION: The compion hounds sometimes skip their bleedout timer

EE.log: 

8213.985 Sys [Info]: LotusSentinelAvatar with ID 2571 died of natural causes. Source of damage was NULL source, source object type was NULL source object type
8213.985 Sys [Info]: LotusSentinelAvatar::NotifyDied: Notifying GameRules that Sentinel with ID 2571 owned by MaiNeym/TennoAvatar2570 has died

VISUAL:

Hounds.gif

(it died in a different room each time so haven't managed to record by what it got hit)
REPRODUCTION: Play ~10 minutes with a a hound as companion.  
EXPECTED RESULT: Get a bleedout timer so you can revive your companion if you're quick enough.
OBSERVED RESULT: No bleedout time.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Usually happens in the first 5 minutes of a mission already.

DESCRIPTION: Was Farming Railjack Veil/Lu-Yan (Volatile) for [Ambassador Blueprint]. I did mission for 60mins and opened 12 relics. On the extraction I got only 12 Void Feasures, for the main railjack mission. But aren't players suppose to get Void Feasures with every opened relic?
VISUAL: unknown.png
REPRODUCTION: Repeat the mission
EXPECTED RESULT: I should recieve 6-30 Void feasures for every opened relic, as it happens on all other missions.
OBSERVED RESULT: Got only 12 feasures.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

DESCRIPTION: This sister her face looks derpy when summoned
VISUAL:
czYbjzp.png

REPRODUCTION: Happens always when I summon this sister. The other one I converted looks fine. 
EXPECTED RESULT: To not look like a caveperson
OBSERVED RESULT:  Brow and nose are protruded
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% with this sister

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Using Yareli's "Merulina" ability during Kuva Siphons/Floods prevents user from receiving Kuva reward.
VISUAL: 

Spoiler

rkbJvrz.pngdJZcA559zHtwcd31sg907BHaV?token=eyJhbGciXneuRtDFsPkgaHEl5B7WiISGN?token=eyJhbGci

Note the Requiem Relics, Orvius Disc, and Lightning Dash quickly obtained from performing a Kuva Flood, no Kuva received.
REPRODUCTION: Play as Yareli, riding her Merulina K Drive ability, while another player destroys the braids and "Completes" the Kuva Siphon/Flood.
EXPECTED RESULT: Yareli should receive any rewards obtained as mid-mission drops, the same as any other Warframe.
OBSERVED RESULT: Yareli does not receive mid-mission Kuva rewards while riding Merulina.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (3 out of 3 times using Merulina during Kuva Flood braid breaking)

additionally reported on forums here.
(And Support refused to return the Kuva :/ not cool, can someone tell me how/why timestamps, indicating the node was the one the Kuva Flood was on, and the screenshot evidence also showing the fellow squadmates and lack of expected rewards, are not adequate to corroborate the event/issue?)

Visual/Pathing Bug: Domestic Drones getting stuck on Railjack entry arms in Orbiter (Related [not pictured]: Drones/pets becoming stuck under ramp to Landing Craft if you exit while they attempt to enter)

Don't even know what type of bug this is: Condor Dropship trying to infiltrate Fortuna via the freight elevator

Visual Bug: Floating Corn Cob of Skelemenz

DISCLAIMER: The third picture may just be my potato comp being fussy after a rather long play session.

TYPE: Gameplay/AI
DESCRIPTION: Spectres/friendly AI fire the Tenet Envoy into the ground/floor
VISUAL:
unknown.png
REPRODUCTION: Equip an allied NPC with a Tenet Envoy and begin combat
EXPECTED RESULT: Allied NPC will fire towards the target
OBSERVED RESULT: Allied NPC face target, but wire-guide aim light is pointing into the floor, and the rocket follows it.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Outside the simulacrum, every time. Inside the simulacrum, it's a coin flip, 50/50 whether the AI targets properly.

Note: this bug was supposedly patched in the last update, but as you can see that clearly wasn't the case. This could be fixed properly by having AI use the Tenet Envoy's un-aimed firing mode.

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Tenet Detron grip is inconsistent with the Mara Detron and the regular Detron
VISUAL: https://www.sapphi.st/immutable/warframe-detron-comparison-2021-07-20.png
REPRODUCTION: Switch between having the Mara Detron and the regular Detron or Mara Detron equipped.
EXPECTED RESULT: All Detron variants are held the same way.
OBSERVED RESULT: The Tenet Detron is held differently from the other Detron variants.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, every time the Tenet Detron is equipped.

On 2021-07-18 at 5:10 PM, UltraRareSloth said:

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: Do not get void traces after collect 10 reactants after first rotation in void storm survival mission. 
REPRODUCTION: Start void storm survival mission and stay longer than 1 rotation
EXPECTED RESULT: Get void traces after collect 10 reactants
OBSERVED RESULT: Don't get void traces after collect 10 reactants
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

This is a major inconvenience now that void trace rewards are gone. You basically can't do endless void storms anymore for the opening of relics (efficiently). It is holokey only farm now.

DESCRIPTION: Parazon Finisher prompt disappears when attempting to finish a Sister of Parvos and doesn't let me try again until they stand back up.
REPRODUCTION: Attempt a finisher on a Sister of Parvos, any mission.
EXPECTED RESULT: Land the Parazon finisher.
OBSERVED RESULT: Animation doesn't play, prompt goes away, have to wait until the sister stands back up to try again, this can happen multiple times in a row.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost every time I've tried to Parazon a sister after the first Healthbar. 

TYPE: Sister railjack confrontation
DESCRIPTION: Downed sister and chose to vanquish, immediately got booted to archwing mode and failed mission.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Potentially clipped outside the map while doing execution animation
EXPECTED RESULT: Should have killed sister and been directed to return to railjack
OBSERVED RESULT: Got kicked out of the corpus ship entirely and failed mission, sister is still alive
REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happened twice so far

Type: kuva lich bug

Description: lich fled to Saturn proxima before I unlocked it, galleon mission doesn't appear

Visual: N/A can figure out how to attach the capture

Reproduction: Have the lich flee before unlocking saturn proxima

Expected result: unlock of system and reveal of lich mission

Observed result: unlock of system and no lich mission

Reproduction rate: N/A since proxima is unlocked and lich is still alive

TYPE: In-Game/ Email verification bug.
DESCRIPTION: Trying to log in for the first time in ages, and it wanted to send a verification to my email. Which it never sent, effectively locking me out of the game. Confirmed I am on the correct email, and my information is correct, and it's not in spam folder. Been longer than the verification email's lock-out time.
VISUAL: This doesn't really have a visual element, unless you want a screenshot of my email....
REPRODUCTION: Attempt to log on.
EXPECTED RESULT:I should have gotten an email.
OBSERVED RESULT: No email
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

Type: Railjack enemy bug

Description: Some types of Moa become invisible and invulnerable to any type of damage beside chain-linking weapons like Amprex, Kuva Nukor, Tenet Cycron.

Visual: jIaBRxS.jpg

Reproduction: Play any type of Railjack mission (though I noticed only in Survivals)

Expected result: Being able to kill all enemies

Observed result: Polaris, Railgun and that one with Nukor beam Moas become invisible, untargetable and only killable when chaining weapon hit nearby "visible" enemy, AoEs dont work either.

Reproduction rate: always

About half the time I use a Requiem Ultimatum to summon a sister it fails to work (3 times so far). The animation shows, the item is used up, but then nothing. This has happened with different sisters and in both solo and group play. I've not had the same problem with any liches. 

DESCRIPTION: I can't block with any melee weapon while using Oberon Prime after getting a +%100 Range/Immune to status invigoration from helminth. 
REPRODUCTION: Try blocking with a status immunity invigoration
EXPECTED RESULT: Blocking incoming attacks
OBSERVED RESULT: Attacks keep dealing damage

3 hours ago, rstripn said:

About half the time I use a Requiem Ultimatum to summon a sister it fails to work (3 times so far). The animation shows, the item is used up, but then nothing. This has happened with different sisters and in both solo and group play. I've not had the same problem with any liches. 

I had this happen twice yesterday.

DESCRIPTION: I was trying to unbind zenurik void flow (i had all the requirements met, brilliant eidolon shard, 1mil focus, pool etc.)
EXPECTED RESULT: It should have unbound zenurik void flow
OBSERVED RESULT: It does nothing, i keep pressing X (the button to unbind on switch)

TYPE: Kills with Aquablades not counting
DESCRIPTION: Kills you make with Yareli's Auqablades don't count for the score. So it seems you are not making a lot of kills. Kills for Exterminate are counted, it's just the regular score screen that isn't updated.

REPRODUCTION: Use Aquablades and kill enemies.
EXPECTED RESULT: Kills are counting for the score.
OBSERVED RESULT: Kills are not counted for the score.
REPRODUCTION RATE:  Every time

Archived