Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Galvanized Aptitude, Galvanized Savvy, Galvanized Shot and most likely Condition Overload as well, don't increase the Innate Elemental Bonus of Kuva and Tenet Weapons.
REPRODUCTION: Use any Nemesis Weapon in the Simulacrum and pay attention to the Damage Numbers in relation to the CO Stacks and Status Effects.
EXPECTED RESULT: More Damage
OBSERVED RESULT: Not as much Damage.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

What follows is a block of text with my testing, numbers, math and educated guess of where the problem is.

Ok, so, here's what's wrong:

The math formula should be this: BaseDamage * (1 + GalvanizedBonus * Stacks * StatusEffects)

Then any Elementals would add this: BaseDamage * ElementalBonus * (1 + GalvanizedBonus * Stacks * StatusEffects)

Both of which could be summed up as: DealtDamage * (1 + GalvanizedBonus * Stacks * StatusEffects)

Here's what I got by testing against Leapers, with my Rank 8 Galvanized Aptitude (+32.7%)

• Braton Vandal - No Elemental Mods
    • Dealt Damage = 42
    • One Stack
      • Two Status Effects
      • Actual Damage = 71
      • Expected Damage = 42 * (1 + .327 * 1 * 2) = 69.5
      • Correct, just a rounding error
    • Two Stacks
      • One Status Effect
      • Actual Damage = 71
      • Expected Damage = 42 * (1 + .327 * 1 * 2) = 69.5
    • Two Status Effects
      • Actual Damage = 98
      • Expected Damage = 42 * (1 + .327 * 2 * 2) = 96.9
  • Braton Vandal - With Elemental Mods (Corrosive + Blast)
    • Dealt Damage = 126
    • One Stack
      • One Status Effect
        • Actual Damage = 167
        • Expected Damage = 126 * (1 + .327 * 1 * 1) = 167
        • Correct
      • Two Status Effects
        • Actual Damage = 208
        • Expected Damage = 126 * (1 + .327 * 1 * 2) = 208
        • Correct
      • Three Status Effects
        • Actual Damage = 250
        • Expected Damage = 126 * (1 + .327 * 1 * 3) = 249.6
    • Two Stacks
      • One Status Effect
        • Actual Damage = 208
        • Expected Damage = 126 * (1 + .327 * 2 * 1) = 208.4
      • Two Status Effects
        • Actual Damage = 290
        • Expected Damage = 126 * (1 + .327 * 2 * 2) = 290.8
      • Three Status Effects
        • Actual Damage = 373
        • Expected Damage = 126 * (1 + .327 * 2 * 3) = 373.2

So it all looks correct up until this point. Here's where it gets interesting:

• Kuva Karak - No Elemental Mods, Innate 42.6% Heat
    • Dealt Damage = 38
    • Two Stacks
      • One Status Effect
        • Actual Damage = 55
        • Expected Damage = 38 * (1 + .327 * 2 * 1) = 62.8
        • 12.5% Damage Loss
      • Three Status Effects
        • Actual Damage = 90
        • Expected Damage = 38 * (1 + .327 * 2 * 3) = 112.6
        • 20% Damage Loss
      • Four Status Effects
        • Actual Damage = 108
        • Expected Damage = 38 * (1 + .327 * 2 * 4) = 137.4
        • 21.4% Damage Loss

So it seems to be a problem with the Nemesis Weapons and I think I know exactly where the problem is.

Instead of calculating the Damage like this: BaseDamage * (1 + ElementalBonus) * (1 + GalvanizedBonus * Stacks * StatusEffects)
it calculates it like this: BaseDamage * (1 + GalvanizedBonus * Stacks * StatusEffects) + BaseDamage * ElementalBonus

The Kuva Karak has 23 Base Damage.
My Kuva Karak with its +42.6% Heat has 32.8 Heat Damage.
It deals 38 Damage vs Leapers, so we can assume that its Elements have a total Effectiveness of 38/32.8 ~= 115.8%.

So, taking the Kuva Karak, Two Stacks, Four Status Effects as an example:

Calculating the Damage like this: [ BaseDamage * (1 + ElementalBonus) * (1 + GalvanizedBonus * Stacks * StatusEffects) ] * Effectiveness
should give us a total Damage of: [ 23 * (1 + 0.426) * (1 + 0.327 * 2 * 4) ] * 115.8% = 137.3
which is exactly what we were expecting to get in our previous calculations of Galvanized Aptitude.

Calculating the Damage like this: [ BaseDamage * (1 + GalvanizedBonus * Stacks * StatusEffects) + Base Damage * ElementalBonus ] * Effectiveness
should give us a total Damage of: [ 23 * (1 + 0.327 * 2 * 4) + 23 * 0.426 ] * 115.8% = 107.7
which is just a rounding error away from the damage we actually get in game.

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: NPC Railjack Crew fail to display Clan Sigil (Gilded/Glyphed/Phased), using default clan sigil instead
VISUAL: i-xVXNspx-L.png
REPRODUCTION: Consistent
EXPECTED RESULT: Actual clan Sigil to show up as it does on Warframe

i-83fL4gm-L.png
OBSERVED RESULT: Only default clan sigil shows up
REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistently.

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: I had just finished a granum void, having met the requirements for the first level of rewards: I intended to spawn a Sister of parvos. Upon exiting the void, a treasurer was nearby, so I defeated him and took his zenith crown to recoup my investment. The dialogue for a Sister canidate started, and I went to the location to claim or reject her. However, as I was sweeping up troops around her (having not yet attacked her and wanting to clear the field so I could choose whether to mercy her undisturbed), I turned just in time to see her vanish, and get the dialogue for having failed to mercy her, despite not having fought her yet.
VISUAL: As I only understood this to be a flaw after it occured, and couldn't replicate it in practice due to the time consuming and uncommon nature.
REPRODUCTION: My best guess is to have a treasurer waiting when exiting the granum void and having fulfilled the requirements for a sister to appear.
EXPECTED RESULT: a fight with the canidate followed by a 30 second period to decide whether to mercy her or release.
OBSERVED RESULT: She left within seconds of my entrance to the room, without any effort on my part.
REPRODUCTION RATE: obviously, spawning new canidates is time consuming and many times treasurers will not appear within the same window as them. Thus I have been unable to meet the same conditions so far.
Additional notes: It is my belief, upon reviewing other known bugs for the sisters of Parvos, that a treasurer can interfere with the canidate process. My best guess is that killing the treasurer initiated the mercy-or-release process on the canidate before I located her, and caused her to despawn before I had truly interacted with her. Again, this scenario is incredibly difficult and time consuming to replicate, so I have been unable to so far. Initially, I was led to believe that the canidate merely despawned due to my somehow not downing her in time, due to the dialogue "It appears the tenno was too weak" and I was thereby confused into believing this was some incredible difficulty design. I only realized it must be a bug, upon reviewing outside sources and finding no suggestion that the overall presence of the canidate is timed before being downed. If in the future, I succeed in replicating this scenario, I will make efforts to record it.

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: At all times I do the event on Venus I DC from my group, I'm taken to the multiplayer menu and I lose all progress and the mission fails. every single time I lose 50 points of progress or more, all loot and come out wiht nothing. The event is convoluted enough to even try and start and simply even play it and now this. Also, my dog permanently disappeared until i returned to my ship.
VISUAL: Really bro, it happened.
REPRODUCTION: Do the event, watch all your progress disappear all the time for no apparent reason.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should not have lost everything like that because someone dropped.
OBSERVED RESULT: abrupt mission failure, all loot except for a pittance of credits lost.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

DESCRIPTION: Using Loki's Radial Disarm does no damage, unable to even kill level 1 Lancers when the arsenal says it should do 2.5kish damage.
VISUAL:8UsxC2l.jpegITRKwtF.jpegxjUGi3H.jpegCxUWaEW.jpeg
REPRODUCTION: Use Loki's Radial Disarm
EXPECTED RESULT: Loki's Radial Disam will do the damage it says it does in the arsenal.
OBSERVED RESULT: Loki's Radial Disarm does no damage at all.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I cast Radial Disarm

On 2021-07-09 at 4:14 PM, Xalev said:

TYPE: In Game, In mission
DESCRIPTION: it seems that inflicting "stun" status effects denies the chance for mercy. Explicitly noticed with Ancients (all varieties) and Grineer heavy gunners (others likely, but I did not check/remember)
REPRODUCTION: Inflict a stun-status and bring a hostile's health down to mercy threshold. Fire or Electric preferred, Mesa's shooting gallery also worked. Spam Mercy button, check timing on when (if) it is permitted. 
EXPECTED RESULT: Immediate mercy upon button press
OBSERVED RESULT: No mercy occurs/player reloads weapon (due to interact/reload set to on), until the "I'm on fire" animation stops. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistently, both for myself as host (mesa) and my friend as client (Chroma)

I'm bumping this one real quick. If an enemy is currently playing a status-specific animation, they are unable to be mercy killed. This applies mainly to stuns such as those with electricy, heat, and most annoyingly impact (Ha, opens enemies to parazon kills, but also prevents them from being killed with the parazon). Additionally, effects that slow animations such as Valkyr's Paralysis, Sevagoth's gloom or even cold status effects prolong these animations, delaying the window to use parazon kills even futher.

I also tested this with other warframe abilities that apply short animations; Nyx's Mind Control, Mesa's Shooting Gallery, Harrow's Condemn, and Khora's Ensnare. They all prevent parazon kills while the animations are active.

Essentially; enemies cannot be parazon killed for the duration of ANY ability or status specific animation.

I've noticed some inconsistencies regarding murmur gain by sister hounds/thralls. ( all while filling first circle )

I think it is intended to have the first circle filled after defeating 6 hounds. However this doesn't happen 100% of the time for me.

It once happened to me, that I was able to perform a regular mercy kill on one of the hounds, before it got downed to the ground. This resulted in murmur gain like half the normal value.

And I'm not quite sure, if a different bug gets triggered, if you perform the secret mercy on the hounds, while they are still affected by status procs (radiation maybe). But sometimes, after playing 2 missions and defeating 6 hounds, you still need more murmur for the first circle. It's not much and you would think, the circle would be filled with the 6th hound.. but it doesn't. Since I know of both issues, I down them and wait for any procs to wear off, before performing mercy. Since doing this, I only need 6 hounds

TYPE: Sister assassination wont trigger
DESCRIPTION: After downing sister in the final railjack assassination mission i press the assassinate prompt and nothing happens. Im playing solo so this is not a lag issue and keeps happening no matter where the sister is standing or how long i wait before pressing the prompt.
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Down sister and press the prompt to finish it
EXPECTED RESULT: Get scene with downed sister and choice to vanquish or convert
OBSERVED RESULT: Pressing the prompt does nothing
REPRODUCTION RATE:  It seems to only happen with certain liches, ive had it happen before and took me 4-5 times of repeatedly trying to kill it for the prompt to work, in the video im doing the mission for the 3rd time already and it still wont work.

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: If you aim with the Tenet Envoy and shoot the bubble of a nullifier the rocket will get stuck and the audio queue will be infinite until you shoot another guided rocket also it creates smoke

VISUAL: ‌https://i-love-men.xyz/lolé/HdT80eUlnhjYvl.jpeg
REPRODUCTION: Aim with the tenet envoy and shoot the bubble of a nullifier

EXPECTED RESULT: The rocket should have ricocheted 
OBSERVED RESULT: it got stuck
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

TYPE: In-Game (Yareli and railjack)
DESCRIPTION: jumping on merulina in railjack can launch me under ship and cause black screen with loss of controls on returning from outside
VISUAL: 4 screens with desc here https://imgur.com/a/I0rJK5Y
REPRODUCTION: i was doing normal railjack mission with Yareli and used merulina on the ramp between cockpit and the side windows, then fell down immeriately through the ship
EXPECTED RESULT: jumping on merulina obeying level collisions
OBSERVED RESULT: when i activated merulina at the moment of hitting ground I fell through the ship and then it loaded the outer space, plus on return I tried both remote teleport to someone but was also close to ship so i pressed x anyway, this made me stuck with black screen where only UI was visible until the mission got completed by the other tenno, which forced me to teleport to ship and my screen was working again.
REPRODUCTION RATE: not willing to try this again unstil some progress in getting rid of through the elvel bugs is made on this ability. it can glitch through other tiles than railjack.

what is the point of having F6 screenshot if imgur will erase the date anyway? is there a way to send the original image for metadata?

TYPE: UI
DESCRIPTION: renamed hound name doesnt show up when ranking equipped mod over capacity
VISUAL: i am sure it was that dog but i took the dog name screenshot after shoving some mods around https://imgur.com/a/m91tB44
REPRODUCTION: ranking mod when its equipped on hound that was renamed in fortuna and already max rank but not having enough capacity
EXPECTED RESULT: UI shows the actual name
OBSERVED RESULT: UI shows just Hound
REPRODUCTION RATE: probably 100%, only tried once in modding 3 hound types

(but this isn't the only time I spotted the UI forgetting what the name was, but dont remember when the other time was, I think in a mission finished screen while leveling it)

DESCRIPTION: Playing any mission with Nezha's Warding Halo active and Radation Tenet Envoy modded for Viral + Heat
REPRODUCTION: Fire missile with ANY warframe and try to melee or mercy kill
EXPECTED RESULT: warframe should be unaffected, whether the missile detonates with the warframe in range or not.
OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe experienced a delay in being able to Melee, and Mercy kills were very noticeably slowed, as if affected by a cold proc. This only affected melee and mercy kills. Movement was unaffected and no negative status was shown on the upper UI during the mission.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% even in the simulacrum.  Clanmate tried to reproduce and was unaffected....my gun's broken :(

TYPE: In-game at Arsenal
DESCRIPTION: Logged into Warframe for the first time in nearly a year only to find that most of my mods are missing (Unsure which, but I had more than a dozen fully upgraded mods, and now I only have a couple - On top of that, when equipping Warframes my previously Max Level Valkyr has been replaced by a level 7 Valkyr - And is being shown and described as "Valkyr Prime", which I've never earned or made before. (Clarification: The frame on equipping is still Valkyr, but is just presented as Valkyr Prime in the selection screen
VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/xO69LD7.jpg - Link to image of the Valkyr issue - Mod issue no visual representation as I have no before/after 
REPRODUCTION: Static: A constant bug
EXPECTED RESULT: My things to be intact
OBSERVED RESULT: My things most definitely were not intact
REPRODUCTION RATE: Static: A constant bug

TYPE: In-Game, Sister generation
DESCRIPTION: All of my Sisters of Parvos so far appear to have the same face. It's not clear whether or not this is a bug, but it's a very odd coincidence, so I'm reporting it here anyway.
VISUAL:
Da1rBj8.jpg
xXoMPVU.jpg

eWnaYrc.jpg
Ts6rRLh.jpg

REPRODUCTION: This has occurred every time I spawned a sister of parvos, either solo or in a group, and with a variety of warframes.
EXPECTED RESULT: Face models should vary every time a new sister is spawned
OBSERVED RESULT: I guess they're identical quintuplets?
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% so far

DESCRIPTION: Leveling up Hound via Spy Vaults
VISUAL: 
REPRODUCTION: Synergized Prospectus mod for Hounds causes affinity to decrease.
EXPECTED RESULT: When Hound uses precept it should gain a small (+200) affinity increase.
OBSERVED RESULT: Hound loses a large chunk of their affinity, so much so it can cause it to hit the level up notification again.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time Hound uses precept. Doesn't lose a level but effectively resets any gain to that point.

DESCRIPTION: Steel path acolyte doesn't get marked sometimes and spawns really far away making it a really bad time to find it.
VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/bzoIqoh.png
REPRODUCTION: Play incursion on kuva fortress spy and wait for acolyte to spawn I guess...
EXPECTED RESULT: Acolyte should always be marked no matter how far.
OBSERVED RESULT: Acolyte was not marked and spawned like a kilometer away (near the first vault).
REPRODUCTION RATE: Too small sample size to know, but it did happen more than once so far.

Type: In game, drop

Description: I got a Requiem Ultimatum drop after vanquishing the lich, I saw the words popping out and when I hold Q I saw the ultimatum there. But then it disappeared after I got killed. 

Visual: na

reproduction: probably caused by death?

Expected result: Requiem Ultimatum reward

observed result: Ultimatum disappeared

Reproduction rate: na

TYPE: (Energizing Dash) Energy Field Regain glitch when playing as Revenant.
DESCRIPTION: So I noticed this not too long ago when I was playing with Revenant after the Sisters of Parvos update, that when you go to the operator and try to deploy the Energy Field (Energizing Dash) it does not appear or work at all, it acts like you unequipped it or don't have it equipped at all. The other operator Abilities work but this one is acting weird when playing as the Revenant Warframe, I even tried to unequip and reequip it back to no avail. Is this a nerf to the frame or a bug I can't tell. Because it seems bugged to me.
REPRODUCTION: unequipped and reequipped the ability and it still does not work.
EXPECTED RESULT: Energy Field still does not appear.
OBSERVED RESULT: No field appears
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100 Percent.

TYPE: Zenurik Energizing Dash bug.

DESCRIPTION: My energizing dash doesn´t work at all since 2 days ago.

REPRODUCTION:  Dash with operator and saw that it doesnt work.

EXPECTED RESULT: For it to work properly xD.

OBSERVED RESULT: I can dash but i don´t get the energizing circle on the ground.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Anytime I open the game.

TYPE: In-Game (2021.07.17)
DESCRIPTION: cant use my ability/gun when i change from tenno to operator then back to tenno fast,
VISUAL: https://streamable.com/hdh5c1
REPRODUCTION: idk.
EXPECTED RESULT: i expect that i can use my ability and gun normally
OBSERVED RESULT: i cant use my ability/gun/even click on the button mission.
REPRODUCTION RATE: very rare.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TYPE: In-Game (2021.07.23)
DESCRIPTION: cant leave the rope (as MESA) when i sit on the rope with 4th ability and cant leave it (unless if someone down you/canceled ur ability/u dont have energy),
VISUAL: https://streamable.com/6hzg0c
REPRODUCTION: sit on the rope and use mesa 4th ability in same time.
EXPECTED RESULT: cant sit on the or u can leave the rope if the 4th ability was active
OBSERVED RESULT: i cant leave the rope, the only thing i can do is shoot the enemy
REPRODUCTION RATE: always with mesa if u use 4th ability and climb the rope in same time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DESCRIPTION: in the exterminate mission, if u r in the cache area (in the Void Storm missions) and u died in the same time of (GET TO THE CORPUS AIRLOCK) timer, the timer will end and the next quest will start and u still in the cache area (check 1ST VISUAL), after the mission end you cant leave (check 2ND VISUAL), but in the end u will back to your friend.
1ST VISUAL: https://streamable.com/i2rpxx
2ND VISUAL: https://streamable.com/xnuzgx
3RD VISUAL: https://streamable.com/a5lz21
REPRODUCTION: check the 1st video, probably it is still possible.
EXPECTED RESULT: back to my team.
OBSERVED RESULT: stuck on cache area.
REPRODUCTION RATE: rare probably.
DESCRIPTION: got teleported outside of ESO,
VISUAL: https://streamable.com/noy1xu
REPRODUCTION: idk.
EXPECTED RESULT: stay on same location and everything going white then the end...
OBSERVED RESULT: teleported and die.
REPRODUCTION RATE: very rare.
TYPE: In-Game (2021.07.20) useless bug (please dont remove it)
DESCRIPTION: rocket launcher to the space,
VISUAL: https://streamable.com/bnj8gw
REPRODUCTION: just handle that part.
EXPECTED RESULT: i will get higher than that.
OBSERVED RESULT: didnt get higher than that.
REPRODUCTION RATE: idk.

TYPE: ingame (sister candidate UI)
DESCRIPTION: when sister candidate is downed while another invading entity is alive there is no weapon indicator.
VISUAL: this https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/oq2x8m/sister_of_parvos_not_showing_what_weapon_they_have/
REPRODUCTION: if anything including treasurer or stalker is alive when sister candidate goes down and while the other enemy is alive (worked again when I killed treasurer and came back to sister)
EXPECTED RESULT: weapon icon shows above downed candidate
OBSERVED RESULT: just the secret mercy prompt shows
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% probably,  and its a known thing in elite clans (every time I was able to find candidate first and down her while treasurer was alive.)

Here is an obscure one:

TYPE: In-game (Arcane)
DESCRIPTION: Prior to the update, half of the units from Nekros shadow of the dead would gain the elemental buff from "Theorem infection" but after testing it out recently, it felt that only a quarter of the shadows has the buff. It will then be removed when gaining the stack from another residual arcane as opposed to creating a dual elemental buff.
REPRODUCTION: In simulacrum, kill enemies with kitguns and gain elemental stack from the equipped Residual arcanes (boil, malodor, shock or Viremia)
EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to spawn allied units with associated elemental damage 100% of the time and combining their stacks to create dual elemental damage
OBSERVED RESULT: Elemental procs appear inconsistently from few units and when making contact with another residual stack, it sometimes cancels both elemental buffs entirely.
REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens far more consistently when you stay in the simulacrum and then spawn another group of shadows again to repeat the process. 

TYPE: In-Game, Incubator, Pets/Kavats/Helminth Charger Pet
DESCRIPTION: Two issues as follows,

1) Following the update, all Helminth pups roaming in orbiter swap with a kubrow pup model, in an hit and trial attempt to fix them with mature & regress, this is impossible as its unsupported to regress a helminth.

2) Upon viewing Predasite(s) in inventory screen they appear as a your default/last equipped Kubrow with infested attachments

3) The new "hound" after dying and reviving sometimes would revert from its name to "Hound"

VISUAL: unknown.png
Warframe0416.jpg
REPRODUCTION: For the Robotic hound, typically in SO once its revived it will revert its name to "Hound", as for the Helminth pup, it seems the kubrow pup does not exist anymore
EXPECTED RESULT: No more Helminth Puppers
OBSERVED RESULT: " as above
REPRODUCTION RATE: Non applicable, see description.

Archived