Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: Railjack Survival Void Storm 
DESCRIPTION: Railjack Survival Void Storm rewards are not granted to clients, especially when in a necramech. Void Traces stop being granted after first rotation, and void relic eligibility sometimes breaks too. (possibly the reactant count is broken internally - not granting the "shared" reactant to clients in necramechs)
VISUAL:  Nah
REPRODUCTION: Jump into a necramech as client, STAY IN IT and play for 20 mins. Let other players collect reactant. Observe rewards.
EXPECTED RESULT: You obtain rewards (traces, relic opening eligibility)
OBSERVED RESULT: Traces lost, not eligible for relic despite 10/10 reactant.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Traces 100% after first rotation. Relic eligibility bug happened twice in a 20 min survival, for two separate clients.

TYPE: In-Game, Corpus mission
DESCRIPTION: Mercy kill Sisters of Parvos hounds and unable to move afterwards with Rhino/Rhino Prime.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Mercy kill Sisters of Parvos hounds with Rhino/Rhino Prime
EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to move after the mercy kill.
OBSERVED RESULT: I run in place after the mercy kill.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I perform a mercy kill with Rhino/Rhino Prime.

12 minutes ago, kyori said:

Wiki says Kompressa ammo maximum is 210 but I only see 144. I have no riven with negative ammo maximum. Please fix the bug. Thanks.

I, uh, think this means the wiki needs to be updated.

You know the wiki is put together by players, right? It's meant to reflect the game, not the other way around.

15 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Do you have an archgun riven? Weird crossover bugs have happened before...

None of the equipped archgun rivens have negative max ammo. 144 is quite a weird number while the usual secondary max ammo mostly 210.

TYPE: In-Game, Corpus mission
DESCRIPTION: Permanent Zenurik Temporal Blast effect on self
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: One too many radiation procs from a Sister's Tenet Cycron while slowing her down with a Zenurik void blast, unsure if getting petrified several times by the Spectralyst she summoned contributed to the bug
EXPECTED RESULT: The effect on self should wear off after 20 seconds or so.
OBSERVED RESULT: The effect was permanent and I was fighting at a severe handicap from then on.
REPRODUCTION RATE: One-off incident, unsure how to reproduce. Combination of radiation procs, temporal void blast on self and getting petrified by an enemy Atlas?

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Awkward positioning for Tenet Exec when using alternate holsters
VISUAL: unknown.png
REPRODUCTION: Simply equipping different holster positions for the Tenet Exec
EXPECTED RESULT: The weapon should be holstered in a practical position, with its handle at the same position of other Heavy Blades
OBSERVED RESULT: The game treats Tenet Exec as if it's being holstered in its full size, causing its compressed form to shoot forward (hip holster)/upwards (reverse holster) out of place, looking incredibly awkward especially in hip holster position. Due to the *very* limited range of adjustment there is no way to "slide" it down the hip into a more practical position (not sure about reverse holster because I haven't bought that one).
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, all the time.

TYPE: in game
DESCRIPTION: the camera is hyper sensitive and doesn't change much even if ALL sensitivity is put to 0 or 100. 
VISUAL: I did save it, but it's the last stream at twitch.tv/AriethNinja
REPRODUCTION: all I did was play the game
EXPECTED RESULT: when you change the sentivitivity bar, you notice a difference on how fast the camera moves.
OBSERVED RESULT: I was stuck at the camera moving way faster than I wanted
REPRODUCTION RATE: restarting game did not fix, I seriously just play the game.

Second problem (yup I had two, this one might be my controllers fault)

TYPE: in game
DESCRIPTION: when I set my controller down while on ship or click out of the game I an suddenly not able to use my controller or click my mouse.  I have to button mash to get the controller to work.
VISUAL: this is functional not visual
REPRODUCTION: either set the Co troller down or alt tab away from the game click outside, then come back
EXPECTED RESULT: the controller should work and/or the mouse should be able to click things. Can only hit esc.
OBSERVED RESULT: controller stops working and mouse sometimes move, but refuses to click.  Had to alt f4 out of the game.
REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime I got to my ship between missions and set my controller on my lap.

TYPE: Sister of Parvos Bug
DESCRIPTION: I´ve killed my sister of parvos, but i didn´t recieve any rewards, and she still "alive", but i cant fight her anymore cuz theres no territories that she control.
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/U7efblN
REPRODUCTION: Attempt to get the combination on the sister of parvos.
EXPECTED RESULT: Sister of parvos would be vanquished and her weapon will be on my foundry.
OBSERVED RESULT: Sister of Parvos remains as active and no planets is under her control.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Not able to due to Sister of parvos is still being alive.

On 2021-07-06 at 11:13 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

With Update 30.5, we are continuing with our Trello Board approach to communicate known bugs, fixed bugs, and popular feedback submitted by you, the community! To see a list of known bugs and fixed issues, please check out our new Trello Board.

This thread will be live for the next 2 weeks - after which it will be locked and you will then be encouraged to return to posting individual threads in the usual sub-forums. This allows us to streamline report tracking!

You will also be able to see notifications of changes and fixes by joining our official Discord Server and following the #bug-feedback-tracking channel, found here.

Now on to the update!

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos introduces the Corpus equivalent to Kuva Liches, Melee & Primary Weapon Balance Changes, an update to the Helminth System, brand new weapons, Yareli, and more. As you play the new update, you may encounter bugs. To get our attention to these bugs quickly, we ask that you submit a bug report using the guide below! Create a reply to this thread on any of the following topics:

• New Warframe Yareli + Kompressa
  • Sisters of Parvos & Kuva Liches
  • Melee & Primary Balance Changes Helminth System Update

BEST PRACTICES

• Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them.
  • When taking a screenshot, use the F6 key, as this helps generate valuable metadata for us to be able to reference!
  • Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster.
  • If you saw the Warframe Crash Handler and got a WAR number (looks like this: WAR-1234567) then add it to your post. Also please be sure to be as descriptive as possible in the Crash Handler's comment box!

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them!

If you do not have a bug, and simply want to leave feedback on some aspect of Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos, please do not use this thread, and instead use our dedicated feedback megathreads: Sisters of Parvos & Kuva Liches Feedback, Yareli + Kompressa Feedback, Helminth Update Feedback, Melee & Primary Balance Changes Feedback.

Type:In-game

Description:I was testing my Vastilok in simular.

Reproduction:Just quick attack on enemies

Expected results:My combo count was 357, and I know that is weird. The melee multiplier was 3.5x. In melee 3.0, combo count cannot be gathered over 220 and the multiplier should be 12x in that case. So I expected the blood rush and weeping wounds stack will be 11, but they were 5 with 357 combo count, 3.5x multiplier.

Reproduction rate:Every time I use Vastilok.

7 hours ago, AriethNinja said:

TYPE: in game
DESCRIPTION: the camera is hyper sensitive and doesn't change much even if ALL sensitivity is put to 0 or 100. 
VISUAL: I did save it, but it's the last stream at twitch.tv/AriethNinja
REPRODUCTION: all I did was play the game
EXPECTED RESULT: when you change the sentivitivity bar, you notice a difference on how fast the camera moves.
OBSERVED RESULT: I was stuck at the camera moving way faster than I wanted
REPRODUCTION RATE: restarting game did not fix, I seriously just play the game.

By any chance are you using a controller? I'm having a similar issue...

TYPE: [ In-Game] PC
DESCRIPTION: It apear when i try to kill candidate (sister of parvos)
VISUAL: it dont show what weapon you can get.
REPRODUCTION: it hapen all the time
EXPECTED RESULT: It should show -_-
OBSERVED RESULT: iam feel like iam blind -_-
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100 %

TYPE: In-Game, PC
DESCRIPTION: While killing the Kuva Lich, I got 3 parazons correct, but it didn't ask me to let them go or to kill them. It also didn't return any stolen resources after the mission. Now the map is clear of the Kuva Lich, but I can still see them in my escape menu. Couldn't find the weapon in my foundry like others have suggested.
VISUAL: c6047fdbb0ee1b40fa4027c6f6efa3e639ae1740

7d4139f0b038c29b4f1fa73f138a1843b773dc36

50a9f4c3e7f4c04e22b0b1c4e8edacd09bab1fe3
REPRODUCTION: N/A
EXPECTED RESULT: Should at least let me choose 'Mercy' and 'Vanquish' after defeating the Kuva Lich
OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing changed as if I didn't get 3 parazons correct.
REPRODUCTION RATE: This is the first time, and I can't find any solutions online.

Thank you,

HappyCheeseBurger

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION:  Yarelli Aquablades do no do damage to targets cc'd by various frames. Tested all cc frames I could think of (Notated what cc allowed damage, just ability name if damage was disabled):
Vauban= Allows during bastille, but no damage during vortex

Khora: = Strangledome
Nezha = Divine spears 
Nidus= Larva 
Atlas = Petrify allows 
Rhino = Rhino stomp allows 
Titania = spellbind 
Gara = Mass vitrify allows 
Harrow = Condemn allows 
Hildryn = Aegis storm allows
Hydroid = Tentacle storm
Limbo = stasis allows
Mag = Crush DURING animation
Frost = Avalanche allows
Oberon = Reckoning allows damage during startup and end frames only
Trinity = Well of life allows
Zephyr = Tornado 
Xaku = Gaze allows
Wukong = Celestial stomp allows

VISUAL: Youtube demonstration with vauban
REPRODUCTION: Any of the listed frame abilities with aquablades. Does not matter if aquablades are through yarelli or helminth; both lose ability to damage. 
EXPECTED RESULT: Aquablades should do damage during these abilities
OBSERVED RESULT:  Aquablades did not do damge during the listed abilties
REPRODUCTION RATE: Bug reproduced 100% of time on listed abilities

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Wukong's Clone has bugged targeting with Kuva Ogris. He does not target enemies outside of about 8 meters.

You can see below the clone's attempt to shoot far away enemies with Kuva Bramma. He undershoots by a mile, but at least he is trying.

unknown.png

With the Kuva Ogris, he doesn't even see the enemies.

unknown.png?width=1628&height=916

but yeah that is about it. Also, he doesn't proc Primary Arcanes and/or Galvanized Mod effects.

50 minutes ago, HappyCheeseBurger said:

Snippety-snip, guess who's back?

With the release of Sisters of Parvos, defeated Liches/Sisters had a new step added where they flee to a railjack mission when you use their correct requiems against them. You've got to kill them on their ship in a rajiljack mission now, and once you do that you'll get the usual kill/vanquish options.

You can actually see it on the image of your starchart too - right underneath the alerts in the top right where the railjack button is? You've got a Lich emblem there signifying you've got to hunt them down in railjack.

TYPE: In-game, PC
DESCRIPTION: Pakal chestplate has a broken placement on hired crewmembers
VISUAL: 

EFqAPuw.png

cKh2cTT.png

REPRODUCTION: Applying the Pakal chestplate on crewmembers causes a visual issue. Other Pakal pieces & other chestpieces behave normally. This does not affect a player's warframe, although I wonder if this issue extends to player replicas such as the doppelganger index broker. I believe this issue started with the latest mainline, however I'm not entirely sure.

EXPECTED RESULT: Chestplate on chest
OBSERVED RESULT: Chestplate not on chest
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (with elite crewmembers)

** EDIT: Additional issues with crewmember attachments **

The female crewmember model's shoulder attachment point seems off to me, with most pieces sitting noticeably lower than the male crewmember model or warframes in general.

YGE24rt.pngcyjQYAy.pngtRkKJJH.pngrV8J2GQ.png3jqpXeq.pngqJoxny2.png

From what I'm seeing, leg attachments are fine, so are syandanas and sigils.

Final edit: Conditional syandanas are broken, maybe

Syandanas with conditional states based on something affecting the player (like the Flox or Celestia syandanas) stay in their default state, I'm guessing crewmembers don't support conditional states.

31FhooV.pngVEQBCra.png

Got another bug to report about the hounds:

TYPE: In-game (Companion: Hounds)
DESCRIPTION: There seems to be some bugs with the companion's melee weapon "Lacerten" as it can only be affected by damage and status mods, but ranged, critical and attack speed stat mods will not change the values whatsoever. This bug might also be present in the other two hound weapons (Batoten & Akaten).
REPRODUCTION: Mod any "Lacerten" weapon used by the hound and test it in the simulacrum with a group of high level dummy enemies with AI active (Companion will not attack unless the enemies strike first)
EXPECTED RESULT: Equipped mods will allow the hound to hit multiple enemies (Primed reach), hit faster or slower (Primed fury/spoiled strike) or crit the enemies frequently (True steel)

OBSERVED RESULT: Behaves as though it does not have the equipped mods such as hitting only one enemy even when stacked together, same base attack speed, and does not crit as often. (Spoiled strike only applies the damage increase but not attack speed reduction)
REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost every time I try to mod the Lacerten in different ways and let my hound attack the enemies

Archived