Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: I play oberon lots lately, and on certain occasions, I've found locations in modern corpus maps where his hallowed ground dissipates a few seconds after casting. I cast reckoning on a group of enemies, and the ability lingers for half a second before vanishing, no nullifier in sight.
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: The bug consistently occurs randomly throughout missions with corpus opponents, and seems more common with nullifiers nearby- though as pictured in the video, none need be present for it to occur.
EXPECTED RESULT: A hallowed ground area lasting for the ~20 seconds afforded by ability duration
OBSERVED RESULT: Ability activates, then soon after deactivates itself.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Occurs seemingly randomly, though it should be noted to happen more often with nullifiers nearby- IE Many times I will see the signature bubble of a nullifier come through a distant doorway a few seconds after the bug occurs. It should be noted that this bug also occurs on grineer maps, as it has occured while I was fighting an invasion on one occasion. I made certain that this isn't due to scrambus or combas, as my ability could still be cast again immediately afterwards. However this is definitely tied to the presence of enemies as using the ability on the same spot after having cleared the room caused it to act as expected.

Notes: I readily admit that this effect could be the result of a new enemy type I am unaware can perform this, however I made certain that only the cold-gun MOAs were around me at the moment of recording. I also admit that the bug may not be specific to corpus as I've mostly been farming sisters when it's occured. However, on the occasions I DO diversify and fight in the kuva fortress or elsewhere, the effect has not thus far occured.

DESCRIPTION: Zephyr's tornadoes ignore any and all Condition Overload type bonuses, including the new Galvanized Status mods.
VISUAL: https://streamable.com/1h5h2w
REPRODUCTION: Shoot into the tornadoes with and without stacks of Galvanized Status and compare the numbers. 
EXPECTED RESULT: In my example, I have the Tiberon Prime equipped with only Galvanized Aptitude shoot into the tornadoes, both with and without stacks. You would expect the damage to go up significantly once Galvanized Aptitude has stacks and statuses to work with.
OBSERVED RESULT: In both cases however, it crits for 89 damage, despite both having stacks and statuses on the enemy. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: You should be able to reproduce these results on all the weapons, however because projectile weapons are bugged at the moment anyway, they wouldn't be able to make use of the damage bonus from Galvanized Status mods regardless of the tornadoes.

According to the wiki, Condition Overload type effects haven't been functioning correctly with Zephyrs tornadoes for a while, and it seems the new Galvanized Status mods are not exempt. I hope you will be able to fix this, as the new meta for modding is in favor of using these new Galvanized Status mods. It would be a real shame if Zephyr sees less use due to not being able to fully take advantage of the love primaries and secondaries have gotten this update.

DESCRIPTION: Valkyr's exalted weapons do way less damage then any decent melee weapon. Their attack range and animations also suck, and that's a big deal.
REPRODUCTION: Just play the class
EXPECTED RESULT: To have a frame that has more then one usable ability
OBSERVED RESULT: The frame only has one usable ability
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Type: In-Game, Orbiter                                                                                                                                                                                               

Description: In my orbiter there is a bright white light that bleeds out in certain areas and after testing all display settings absolutely nothing resolves this issue. I personally believe it is the result of a light mapping error                                                                                                                                       

Reproduction: I am actually unsure how to reproduce this issue but I hope that someone will be able to identify and solve it as nothing I do in game affects this glaring white light.                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Expected Result: Normal lighting in the obiter that does not painfully bleed out and cause glare                                                                                 

Observed Result: A blinding white light that bleeds out in the orbiter room with the somachord and display shelves that makes it hard to see what you display and hurts the eyes.                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Reproduction Rate: I've never been able to get this issue to go away or figure out the explicit cause but if I had to guess it's most likely a light mapping error.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Visual:

unknown.pngScreenshot_2021-07-23_005821.jpgScreenshot_2021-07-23_005934.jpg

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Damage buff from Rift Torrent is inconsistent between a major number of subsumed abilities (eg.: Nullstar and Shuriken gets increased damage, but Aquablades and Shock does not. These aren't the only examples of this inconsistency)
VISUAL: https://gyazo.com/2dcf314d4429b560e7b3183fb554e8a1 - Nullstar
             https://gyazo.com/2f53b64680a98e5022262e5dc4b140b2 - Shock
REPRODUCTION: Take a number of enemies, use Rift Surge with the augment, observe how Nullstar and some damaging abilities get increased damage but Shock and Aquablades and some other damaging abilities do not
EXPECTED RESULT: Increased damage on Shock just like Nullstar
OBSERVED RESULT: Damage was not increased on Shock unlike Nullstar
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time

Please make it so Rift Torrent works on all abilities. Thanks.

TYPE: In-game Bug.

DESCRIPTION: The Eidolon Hydrolyst drops when teleporting them to the gate sometimes get stuck in the air behind an invisible wall preventing the players from obtaining the rewards for the capture.

VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/k0wKmkk

REPRODUCTION: If you bring the lures right next to the Cetus gate door after capturing the Eidolon Hydrolyst the arcane and the shards will teleport into this barrier.

EXPECTED RESULT: Shards drop on the ground where the lure was rather than spawning several meters in the air creating the scenario where they are unobtainable

OBSERVED RESULT: https://imgur.com/a/k0wKmkk

REPRODUCTION RATE: This has happened twice to me so far if the lure gets right next to the door to the gate.

TYPE: IN GAME

DESCRIPTION: NIGHTWAVE IS NOT RECOVERING WEEKLY ACTS THE WAY IT SHOULD

VISUAL:

unknown.png

STEPS TAKEN TO RESOLVE ISSUE MYSELF: REBOOTING THE GAME

Notes: I am currently unable to do Profitaker due to the Fortuna Solaris Ranking. At this point I should have more than just the Profit Taker weekly recovered.

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: railjack survival does not give any more void traces after the first relic is cracked, railjack survival still maintains old survival mechanics wherein only the whole team can leave at once and players can force other players to quit the mission early.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Play any railjack survival mission past 1st reward
EXPECTED RESULT: railjack survival gives void traces after the 1st rotation, railjack survival works as a normal survival once in mission.
OBSERVED RESULT: railjack survival gives no more void traces after 1st rotation, railjack survival maintains old survival mechanics
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: In-game, Arsenal & General Gameplay
DESCRIPTION: Found while fashioning Khora's Urushu skin. Trying a multitude of different animation sets on, and when coming back to the Khora Urushu Noble Animation as my final choice the "heel" triangles of the skin are stretched down for the majority of, but not all, idle animations.
VISUAL: https://youtu.be/dtMsmYk8HmI
REPRODUCTION: Selecting the Khora Urushu Noble Animation while using Khora's Urushu Skin.
EXPECTED RESULT: Heel triangles would be in place as they were from before the Urushu Noble Animation Set was selected.
OBSERVED RESULT: Rear of the heel triangles are instead seemingly dragged down to a lower point.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Any time that the Khora Urushu Noble Animation Set is used on Khora's Urushu Skin.

DESCRIPTION: Hounds are classified as enemies and allies simultaneously
VISUAL: I'll add one later
REPRODUCTION: Go into any mission with a hound as your pet. Some warframe abilities (like Ash's smoke bomb) don't work on them. Some warframe abilities kill them. Other people can use finishers on them in missions. They get killed by friendly fire constantly. Finding examples is pretty easy.
EXPECTED RESULT: My companions should act like companions.
OBSERVED RESULT: Hounds act like companions sometimes and enemies other times.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Constantly

DESCRIPTION: Ash's Bladestorm Combo Counter Resets when Using Tenet Livia Melee weapon
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Use Tenet Livia, use bladestorm, combo counter builds during ability and is erased after it is completed
EXPECTED RESULT: Bladestorm adds to combo counter
OBSERVED RESULT: Bladestorm removes combo counter when Tenet Livia is equipped
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I do this. Agendus does not have the same problem.

DESCRIPTION: Bug involving extraction from corpus vessel after sister fights
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: I'm not entirely sure what happened, I think one of the other players caused the bug to happen.
EXPECTED RESULT: When all the players are at the exit we extract.
OBSERVED RESULT: Somehow one of the Tenno managed to get to the railjack before we finished fighting all the sisters I think and then we had to wait for two separate countdowns to finish before we were able to leave.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happened once.

DESCRIPTION: Finisher wasn't available for second sister in Sister Showdown Railjack mission
VISUAL: I forgot to get one.
REPRODUCTION: Not sure what happened. No issues with the first Sister, then the second one bugged out.
EXPECTED RESULT: Each sister can be eliminated.
OBSERVED RESULT: The second one couldn't be eliminated
REPRODUCTION RATE: Once

DESCRIPTION: Continuing to do Sister missions with my friend after I had completed my combination and he hadn't yet resulted in a series of bugs that were related.
VISUAL: I didn't get any.
REPRODUCTION: After successfully stabbing your sister with the correct requiem pattern, continue to stay in the squad that you are in and play Sister missions with your friend who is way behind on their combination.
EXPECTED RESULT: Only information, taunts, dogs, and things related to my friends sister would occur.
OBSERVED RESULT: My sister somehow stole stuff from me on Jupiter, Neptune, and Pluto even though she didn't currently and never had those planets under her control. The dog corresponding to my sister appeared multiple times. My sister heckled me on my friends planets.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Numerous times while the situation applied.

DESCRIPTION: Updating the murmur gain system and planet progression system without changing the Lich anger gain unbalanced liches.
REPRODUCTION: The growth of murmurs doesn't give a proportional anger gain to liches.
EXPECTED RESULT: Thralls would give anger amounts that result in liches appearing on an average of 3 missions into a new planet. (Similar to the Sisters' system and previous lich system)
OBSERVED RESULT: Liches take an average of 5 missions per planet to spawn, resulting in a farm that is similar in length but feels longer and less fun than the previous lich system or the sister system.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

DESCRIPTION: Client finishers on Kuva Lich Thralls don't work.
VISUAL: I'll add one next time I start a lich.
REPRODUCTION: As the client, attempt a mercy kill on a kuva thrall.
EXPECTED RESULT: Warframe performs mercy kill to elegantly and quickly kill the thrall.
OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe freezes, then awkwardly stands in the middle of the room and plugs into the thrall like its a console that needs to be hacked.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time that I have tried doing this as a client.

DESCRIPTION: Recovered items appeared on the mission rewards screen for the mission after I had killed my lich.
REPRODUCTION: After finishing your kuva lich mission, head to your orbiter, then start another mission.
EXPECTED RESULT: Rewards from most recent mission are shown.
OBSERVED RESULT: Rewards from most recent mission and recovered goods from kuva lich were shown.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Once

YPE: Ingame
DESCRIPTION: Valkyr Talons not damaging  disruption kuva guardian key carrier
VISUAL: 
REPRODUCTION: Make kuva guardian vulnerable with operator, go into Valkyr talon mod and hit the guardian
EXPECTED RESULT: Massive damage to the enemy
OBSERVED RESULT: talons dont damage the guardian (not a single damage marker) but can be damaged by anthing else equipped by the warframe such as skills and  guns
REPRODUCTION RATE:  Everytime

TYPE: In-mission
DESCRIPTION: Sisters not spawning after G-Void if close to extraction.
VISUAL: n/a
REPRODUCTION: Complete nightmare G-Void within 200m (aprox) of extraction after completing capture objective (capture, Hydra, solo) and treasurer.
EXPECTED RESULT: Sister should spawn between G-Void entrance and extraction.
OBSERVED RESULT: No spawn, mission is as normal, proceed to extraction or back towards entrance with no indication of spawn.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Common, uncertain about exact distance/tileset pieces needed.

DESCRIPTION: Ogris self damage when electricity procced
VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: get electricity procced and spam ogris at your feet
EXPECTED RESULT: not die
OBSERVED RESULT: die
REPRODUCTION RATE: almost every time i get electricity procced

unknown.png

big pain for me

unknown.png

DESCRIPTION: The Nychus MOA head seems to be sunk into the neck bracket, clipping into the model. It's just a visual bug, but it bothers me immensely. It hasn't been fixed for several major updates at this point and I finally remembered to point it out. XD

Archived