Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: Helminth charger puppy bug
DESCRIPTION: Helminth puppy appears as a GIANT normal kubrow
VISUAL: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
REPRODUCTION: Own a helminth puppy and check it out
EXPECTED RESULT: Helminth puppy should look like a helminth puppy
OBSERVED RESULT: Helminth puppy is a giant kubrow
REPRODUCTION RATE:  Every time I log in

TYPE: End of mission
DESCRIPTION: After reaching extraction the leaving animation plays but no End of Mission screen triggers. After the animation has finished we are then left falling through space several hundred meters from the map. Our frames become invulnerable and any enemies in the area still attack, but we are unable to properly extract. The only way to leave the mission is to abort it.
VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: Try to extract from any indoor tileset. Corpus ships are the worst, but it does happen to most of the other indoor tilesets. It's almost guaranteed if you're in a squad, but does happen almost as frequently solo.
EXPECTED RESULT: We should be able to leave the mission properly.
OBSERVED RESULT: We can't leave the mission properly.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens almost 100% of the time. My friend and I run Titania and Wisp the most, but we have observed it happening with other frames.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Galvanized status mods (aptitude, shot, savvy) still do not work on projectile-based weapons.
VISUAL: 

Headshot damage with Telos Boltor against level 30 Corrupted Heavy Gunner with no damage multipliers

Headshot damage with Telos Boltor against level 30 Corrupted Heavy Gunner with two stacks of Galvanized Aptitude and 3 status effects on target

Mods used in above example. Note that no other damage mods are used. Critical delay was used for damage visibility.

REPRODUCTION: Utilization of Galvanized Aptitude on non-hitscan weapons.
EXPECTED RESULT: Expected damage should have been 486 (240% increase - 40% damage * 2 stacks * 3 status effects).
OBSERVED RESULT: Damage was 264 - only an 85% increase. Damage still increased per status effect and per stack of galvanized aptitude. Just at 1/3 of the amount it should have.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproduction rate on non-hitscan weapons.

DESCRIPTION: Hound precept Synergized Prospectus still causes friendly-fire damage.
VISUAL:  https://i.imgur.com/h9agztm.mp4
REPRODUCTION: Use a hound with Synergized Prospectus equipped.
EXPECTED RESULT: This shouldn't do friendly damage.
OBSERVED RESULT: My Hound uses the ability, and the electricity procced off the enemies hits myself and my Hound.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens 100% of the time.

TYPE: In-Game (Yareli)
DESCRIPTION: Vacuum randomly doesn't work as client while using merulina
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Use merulina as a client
EXPECTED RESULT: That vacuum works normally and pulls in loot
OBSERVED RESULT: It works randomly. Sometimes it works fine before suddenly cutting out. Remounting at that point sometimes fixes it, but not always. (Perhaps somehow related to the randomly not seeking homing bullets from the tenet diplos?)
REPRODUCTION RATE: Most missions where i use merulina for any longer periods.

kAAAEBEgAQAFF4YfH9hLpAmnsZm0mIm3Q=&thumbTYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
DESCRIPTION: [I was heading to the select equipment for next mission, when....WTF]
VISUAL: [See photo ]
REPRODUCTION: [I logged off and logged back in and he's still broke]
EXPECTED RESULT: [He should be a little puppy Like I last saw him (Which by the way is a problem in  of itself because he is supposed to be a Helminth but got change to a Kubrow on after the Sister game update)]
OBSERVED RESULT: [That's what I want to know]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [He's still here]

TYPE: INGAME

DESCRIPTION: Galvanized Status mods do not function properly for certain projectile weapons.

Weapons that it DOES work on post-fix include the Exergis, all of Epitaph's projectiles, Mutalist Cernos, and Tenet Diplos/Detron.

Weapons that it COMPLETELY DOES NOT work on post-fix include the Komorex, Epitaph's alt-fire AoE, and the Kuva Chakkhurr's (presumably?) AoE

Weapons that it DOES NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY ON (i.e. seems to scale off of lower damage values instead of the weapon's base damage) include the Dread, Daikyu, Nagantaka, Cernos Prime, Kuva Chakkhurr.

REPRODUCTION: hit an enemy with no armor (chargers) with the projectile/component of damage. then apply statuses, proc the mods by killing nearby mobs, and reattempt.

EXPECTED RESULT: a massive increase in damage.

OBSERVED RESULT: variable; either no changes in damage or disproportionately low increases in damage.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%... on weapons still affected by this bug. As mentioned above it was fixed on certain weapons.

edit: I give up testing this, it's incredibly inconsistent across different weapons in terms of how much it works

TYPE: INGAME

DESCRIPTION: Galvanized savvy/aptitude/shot are additive to the Tenet/Kuva damage bonus. It's calculated approximately as (1+Condition overload+lich bonus) which seems like an oversight.

REPRODUCTION: proc the mods' effects on any kuva weapon, shoot at enemy, and compare the damage numbers with the same weapon's damage numbers on the same enemy without galvanized CO.

EXPECTED RESULT: galvanized CO scaling off the supposed base damage of the Kuva/Tenet weapon.

OBSERVED RESULT: galvanized CO having seemingly little to no effect due to the damage value scaling off the actual base damage of the weapon and not the base damage including the bonus.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.

TYPE:  In-game, Warframe ability, Yareli
DESCRIPTION: Yareli's passive only works for host.
VISUAL: n/a
REPRODUCTION: Take a secondary Sporelacer with all +crit parts and a [Creeping Bullseye]. It would have 105% crit gilded. Equip on Yareli. Go to a starmap mission or Simulacrum.
EXPECTED RESULT: Yareli's passive buffing it to consistent orange crits while she's moving.
OBSERVED RESULT: Only works if you're the host/solo. Client only gets yellow crits despite moving, and buff icon being there.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% I didn't try it with different guns or in open maps/railjack etc. though.

Only started after the 30.5.5 hotfix, was fine before that.

Type: in-game

Description: Vastilok block does not block all damage like other melee weapons

Reproduction: block with Vastilok while enemies are attacking you

Expected result: block all damage when weapon shows animation that it is blocking 

Observed result: take damage through block and die

Reproduction rate: 100% of the time

tenet agendus elemental combos still wierd as hell

if the original element is a combo element like radiation, it will decompose said element into their base elements as soon as you add a NEW element with no certain pattern

an example:

> radiation plus cold makes blast plus electric --- in this case it favors heat to make the new combined element and leaves the electric part of radiation alone

or even better

> radiation plus magnetic gives magnetic plus heat --- in this case it favors electric to add to the new magnetic combo and separates heat instead.

TYPE: [Hound Mod: Reflex Denial]
DESCRIPTION: [Shooting the dome produced by the hound with any weapon makes you hit yourself]
VISUAL: [20210730121942_1.jpg]
REPRODUCTION: [equip relex denial on any hound -> wait for the bubble to appear -> stand inside the bubble, in the position of the hound -> shoot outside -> die]
EXPECTED RESULT: [the attacks should be counted as friendly and not damage you]
OBSERVED RESULT: [you take all the damage and procs of your own weapon. this is one of the few situations i can think of where self-damage still exists, the other being ivaras artemis bow with the thunderbolt mod]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [it happens every time, though only on specific weapons. not sure if it is related to hitscan vs projectile, but it works with all beam weapons and some others. tested and happened: phantasma, kuva nukor, ignis wraith, cedo. tested and didn't happen: cedo alt fire, tenet diplos, acceltra, stahlta]

also: as mentioned, using thunderbolt on ivaras artemis bow is the only instance where thunderbolt still damages the user. works every time.

also: switching any mod on a hound for another mod makes the displayed stats change to 150, 100, 100. works every time.

also also also: just once, yarelis sea snare all 5 of them collectively tracked the hound. i have the feeling this thing simply still counts as an enemy somehow. sorry, but i dont know how to reproduce this one.

On 2021-07-08 at 6:42 AM, TheZeroCZ said:

TYPE: In-Game (30.5.2)
DESCRIPTION: "Invigoration failed, your account has not been changed."
VISUAL: N/A 
REPRODUCTION: Equip Protea, select Protea in invigoration menu, click "Invigorate"
EXPECTED RESULT: Invigoration works
OBSERVED RESULT: "Invigoration failed, your account has not been changed."
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

I am also seeing this for Frost Prime trying to invigorate:

unknown.png

I *could* invigorate Nekros Prime during the same session.

TYPE: In-game 30.5.5
DESCRIPTION: Galvanized status mods still do not give their full base damage bonus to non-hitscan weapons despite fix listed in patch notes
REPRODUCTION: Equip only Galvanized Aptitude/Shot/Savvy on any non-hitscan weapon, observe damage numbers in simulacrum
EXPECTED RESULT: Tenet Detron test damage should increase from 24 to 24*(1+3.6)=110 with full stacks and 3 status effects on the target
OBSERVED RESULT: Tenet Detron test damage increased from 24 to 56 with full stacks and 3 status effects on the target, about half the expected damage. Replacing Galvanized Shot with Hornet Strike increases the damage from 24 to 24*(1+2.2)=77 as expected, but this should not be higher than a buffed Galvanized Shot.
REPRODUCTION RATE: This seems to always be the case for any non-hitscan projectile weapon. Also tested Kuva Drakgoon, same type of result.

Type: In-game 30.5.4 (haven't retested yet)
Description: Cedo secondary fire seems to have melee weapon behaviors, resulting in your Warframe staggering if the glaives are blocked by a Guardsman. Might also be the root cause of other problems with the Cedo secondary fire (I have heard but have not confirmed yet that Galvanized Savvy doesn't work on it at the moment, and I also understand the Condition Overload doesn't work on thrown glaives, so I theorize that these may be related)
Reproduction: Fire Cedo secondary fire at any type of Guardsman, especially a group of them, especially noticeable if you have enough multishot to have multiple active glaives bouncing between them
Expected Result: Continue about your Warframe gameplay as normal
Observed Result: Watch your Warframe stagger repeatedly while there's no enemies close by
Reproduction Rate: I'd say 50%. The Guardsman don't always seem to be ready to block the Glaives.

DESCRIPTION: Sundering Weave stance not being used on a machete zaw during Void Storm (Skirmish) mission
VISUAL: n/a
REPRODUCTION: Have zaw with Sundering Weave equipped, run a mission
EXPECTED RESULT: Stance combos utilized in combat
OBSERVED RESULT: Un-modded combos are being used
REPRODUCTION RATE: Ran a couple of missions, tried un- and re-equipping the stance

I'm going to try out a couple of things, determine if this is a more general situation or isolated to these parameters.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently I DIDN'T know what the neutral combo looked like for Sundering Weave, it just feels bad without attack speed.

Upon viewing my Kuva Hek loadout, I noticed that Galvanized Hell was missing form my loadout, with the mod removed where it was previously loaded. It was no where to be found in my inventory. I purchased this from the arbitration vendor for 20 Vitus Essence when I first acquired the Hek. Has anyone else experienced this issue, and what is the solution to this bug. 

-Thanks

TYPE: Weapons; Conclave
DESCRIPTION: New weapons should either be balanced for Conclave or disabled up front. So far, the following have made it in with too high stats and should be balanced/disabled:

The following are fine now:

• Ambassador (fixed, disabled)
  • Tenet Livia (is fine, has balanced stats; side note: two-handed Nikanas don't even have a Conclave stance)

VISUAL:

Spoiler

COI2Nht.jpeg

Cadus compared to Bo. Almost 2x the damage with the same attack speed. Also, procs.

unknown.png

Tenet Grigori (shown) has even about 2x damage of Cadus. For a class comparison (scythes), Ether Reaper has the same attack speed but only 65.2 total damage.

REPRODUCTION: As soon as the weapon is available.

EXPECTED RESULT: Cadus and Tenet Grigori should either be balanced for Conclave or disabled.

OBSERVED RESULT: Their damage is too high for Conclave.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: I fully drew proboscis cernos then activated cloud walker.  The ability was cancelled shortly after and the bow shot but no indication of where the arrow is
VISUAL: Don't have it D:
REPRODUCTION: Wukong Prime + Probiscis Cernos for equipment.  Draw the bow fully then activate cloud walker.
EXPECTED RESULT: Cancel the bow drawing i guess?
OBSERVED RESULT: the ability is cancelled and the bow shot
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time

I don't know if it has been said, but i'm still trying my luck.

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION:  Thralls spawning in Kuva Lich hunting mode Mercy / finishers / executions does not work anymore for non-host players. The basic "parazon hacking" animation is always launched, despite the position and situation. Only the host has the normal animations since this last update, instead of everyone.
VISUAL: No need one. It talks for itself
REPRODUCTION: Have a kuva lich active, play any map, any mode. Kill a thrall and do the mercy killing. If you are not the host you won't have the finisher animation, only the bugged parazon-hacking default one.
EXPECTED RESULT: The Parazon mercy finishers should always be playing (or exceptionally not when there is a difference of position or such as before)
OBSERVED RESULT: 100% parazon hacking bugged animation if not host
REPRODUCTION RATE:  Always, if not host. Never happens if you are the actual host.

Thank you !

TYPE: Game stops responding
DESCRIPTION: Every time i look at my Mesa's 4* ability the game stops responding and i have to close it
REPRODUCTION: Go to the arsenal > equip my Mesa > go to Upgrade her > look at her 4* ability
REPRODUCTION RATE:  Every time

TYPE: In-game, companion model
DESCRIPTION: basically whenever I log in my helminth charger looks like the default kubrow model, inside the orbiter as well as it turned to a giant, that clips through the ship
VISUAL: Yes, it is impossible to miss
REPRODUCTION: Do not know, as this happened first when i logged in after the hotfix the other day
EXPECTED RESULT:  Well I would like my helminth charger to be a helminth charger and not a normal kubrow as well not a giant model
OBSERVED RESULT: giant default kubrow
REPRODUCTION RATE:  happens at every login, seems to be stuck in one spot image is here unknown.png

Archived