General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

I don't know if it has been said, but i'm still trying my luck.

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION:  Thralls spawning in Kuva Lich hunting mode Mercy / finishers / executions does not work anymore for non-host players. The basic "parazon hacking" animation is always launched, despite the position and situation. Only the host has the normal animations since this last update, instead of everyone.
VISUAL: No need one. It talks for itself
REPRODUCTION: Have a kuva lich active, play any map, any mode. Kill a thrall and do the mercy killing. If you are not the host you won't have the finisher animation, only the bugged parazon-hacking default one.
EXPECTED RESULT: The Parazon mercy finishers should always be playing (or exceptionally not when there is a difference of position or such as before)
OBSERVED RESULT: 100% parazon hacking bugged animation if not host
REPRODUCTION RATE:  Always, if not host. Never happens if you are the actual host.

Thank you !

Edited by BigDragon
  • Like 1

TYPE: Game stops responding
DESCRIPTION: Every time i look at my Mesa's 4* ability the game stops responding and i have to close it
REPRODUCTION: Go to the arsenal > equip my Mesa > go to Upgrade her > look at her 4* ability
REPRODUCTION RATE:  Every time

• Like 1

TYPE: In-game, companion model
DESCRIPTION: basically whenever I log in my helminth charger looks like the default kubrow model, inside the orbiter as well as it turned to a giant, that clips through the ship
VISUAL: Yes, it is impossible to miss
REPRODUCTION: Do not know, as this happened first when i logged in after the hotfix the other day
EXPECTED RESULT:  Well I would like my helminth charger to be a helminth charger and not a normal kubrow as well not a giant model
OBSERVED RESULT: giant default kubrow
REPRODUCTION RATE:  happens at every login, seems to be stuck in one spot image is here unknown.png

On 2021-07-29 at 3:51 PM, Echo_M4H said:

TYPE: Helminth charger puppy bug
DESCRIPTION: Helminth puppy appears as a GIANT normal kubrow
VISUAL: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
REPRODUCTION: Own a helminth puppy and check it out
EXPECTED RESULT: Helminth puppy should look like a helminth puppy
OBSERVED RESULT: Helminth puppy is a giant kubrow
REPRODUCTION RATE:  Every time I log in

This^^

My Infested Kubrow puppy still looks like a normal Kubrow, but it is about 12 feet tall.  Not only did the patch not give it back its infested look, it made it gigantic.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Khora Urushu's legs are wonky since the gara prime update
VISUAL: aGzE4KD.png
REPRODUCTION: equip Khora urushu skin and urushu animation sets
EXPECTED RESULT: it should have looked like this ( before the update )
jVw0WcT.png

OBSERVED RESULT: https://i.imgur.com/5cDycMk.mp4
REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime you equip the skin and its animation sets ( both agile and noble have this bug )

10 hours ago, Kiern said:

This^^

My Infested Kubrow puppy still looks like a normal Kubrow, but it is about 12 feet tall.  Not only did the patch not give it back its infested look, it made it gigantic.

I thought I was the only one! I hope to get it back to being infested pet xD

TYPE: In-Game/Invigoration
DESCRIPTION: Despite the buff saying 5 Jump Resets, only 4 Jump Resets are actually granted.
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION:

1. Get a Helminth Invigoration with 5 Jump Resets
  2. Jump or Bullet Jump or drop off a ledge to get into the air
  3. Try to get 5 Jump Resets

EXPECTED RESULT: should be able to get 5 Jump Resets
OBSERVED RESULT: only getting 4 Jump Resets
REPRODUCTION RATE: always (10/10)

TYPE: In-Game, Sisters of Parvos Gameplay

DESCRIPTION: After the 2nd stab with the Parazon, my Sister became invulnerable and denied me the option to stab her a 3rd time.

VISUAL: 20210731134827_1.jpg

EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to stab the Sister with the Parazon, resulting in her leveling up or fleeing to Neptune Proxima, depending on the correctness of the Requiem Mods.

OBSERVED RESULT: Sister becoming invulnerable and not able to be stabbed with the Parazon, resulting in not leveling up / fleeing to Proxima.

REPRODUCTION: Not quite sure, as I did a lot of Sisters already and this is the first time it happened

DESCRIPTION: There is a very short time window after an enemy is ragdolled by Mag's Pull and Crush ability and also the operator void dash where if I cast Magnetize, the casting sound will be played and the energy will be used, but the ability will not appear.

VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: To replicate the bug, cast Magnetize (Mag's 2nd ability) right before when the ragdoll animation from Crush (Mag's 4th ability) , pull (Mag's 1st ability) or operator Void dash is almost done. The time window where the bug could occur is very short so practice is needed in order to replicate this bug since it is quite hard to know the timing. This is especially true for Pull and operator Void dash since the duration of ragdoll animation induced by the said abilities to an enemy seems to vary. On the other hand, replicating this bug with Crush is a bit easier as demonstrated in the video, you just have to cast Magnetize right before the enemy falls to the ground.

EXPECTED RESULT: The Magnetize field should appear once the ability is casted since a portion of the warframe's energy was expended during casting

OBSERVED RESULT: The Magnetize field does not appear even if the casting sound and animation was played and the warframe's energy is expended when the said ability is casted right after an enemy is ragdolled by Pull, Crush or operator Void dash

REPRODUCTION RATE: With enough practice on the timing of casting of Magnetize, this bug could be reproduce plenty of times and almost at will.

DESCRIPTION: Invirogation failing on one out of 3 frames
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/6ylwu73
REPRODUCTION: choose Revenant, sit in the chair, try to invirogate him, error shows up. Hydroid and Ash before him worked flawlessly.
EXPECTED RESULT: Get that juicy +1000 armor and + 100% ability duration on Rev
OBSERVED RESULT: Error message and nothing happens
REPRODUCTION RATE: tried 10 times so far, even with differtent skins and loadouts

really wanted that 1000 extra armor *sniff*

DESCRIPTION: sister's element bonus has a wierd interaction with weapon's initial element

I got a toxin bonus Agendus,and when I placed a heat mod,the element turned into radiation and toxin.That means the initial element has a higher priority.But when I got a heat bonus Agendus after that,I placed a toxin mod,the element turned into gas and electricity.That means the bonus element has a higher priority.That's ridiculous.I tested my electricity bonus Envoy,the result is the same as toxin bonus Agendus.When I placed a heat mod,element turned into blast and electricity.But my friend with toxin bonus has a opposite result.
EXPECTED RESULT: Whatever which will be the correct order,we need just 1 of it.Though we hope the bonus element will have a higer priority.
OBSERVED RESULT: Remains two sides.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

TYPE: In-game / Post-mission
DESCRIPTION: Steel Path survival, 20 minute run, suffered a host migration near the end, finished the mission, results screen was blank, weapons seem to be unranked, so I got nothing from that mission.
VISUAL: -forgot to screenshot it-
REPRODUCTION: Only thing weird that happened was that I got smacked by a disruptor when I was transferring out of operator and got frozen, I could walk around but not jump, fire, change weapons, etc.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should've got my loot?
OBSERVED RESULT: I didn't get my loot.
REPRODUCTION RATE: First time I've had this particular issue.

It was only 20 minutes so it's not the end of the world, but still...

TYPE: In game.
DESCRIPTION: Spawning a Sister candidate in the extraction tile.
VISUAL:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
REPRODUCTION: Be unlucky and have the sister candidate spawn in the extraction tile. I'm sure it doesn't matter, but I was doing Roche Phobos for quickness.
EXPECTED RESULT: Sister candidate follows rules of treasurers and doesn't spawn in the extraction tile.
OBSERVED RESULT: Sister candidate spawned in the extraction tile. I was going to get her attention and then back up in the hopes that she'd move out of the exit so I could take her out there. Instead my Helios one shotted her as I rounded the corner so was unable to reach her without extracting, thus wasting my coin.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Have only been this close to extraction once.

Edited by Hobie-wan

TYPE: In-Game (clan)
DESCRIPTION: Market of starlight can not be set as the initial room and does not allow changing the background
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/r3yUEP8
REPRODUCTION: just add the star market in a clan, and it will be possible to notice that the option to set the room as initial and to change the background that appears in the windows does not appear, as in other rooms with 6 doors
EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to define the starlight market as the clan's starting room
OBSERVED RESULT: The option to set as starting room does not appear
REPRODUCTION RATE: ever

TYPE: In-Game, lich hunt
DESCRIPTION: Someone else's sister of parvos mercy attempt was counted as mine, with my empty parazon, see the #1 attempt below where I have an attempt with two "wrong" code words with an empty parason.
VISUAL: SswFbhA.jpg
REPRODUCTION: it happened during a lich hunt
EXPECTED RESULT: someone else's mercy attempt should not be counted as mine
OBSERVED RESULT: someone else's mercy attempt counted as mine
REPRODUCTION RATE: no clue, it's the first time it has happened

Edited by KatieCookie

Type : In-game, Warframe
Description : i was getting kills on merulina while playing as yareli and i found it odd how my kill count wasn't going up as well as my damage, when i got off of merulina, i killed some enemies and my kills and damage both started going up again and when i got back on merulina, it stopped, there is a serious bug where if you are using merulina, your kills and damage dealt will not increase, whether its a client-based bug or a host bug is undetermined.
Visual : have no means of recording so i can't give this.
Reproduction : go into a mission, get onto merulina and start killing
Expected result : your kill and damage dealt will increase
Observed result : neither kills nor damage dealt will increase
Reproduction Rate : 100%

TYPE: In-game, enemies spawning
DESCRIPTION: No fighters are spawning
VISUAL:BjgUi8x.jpg
REPRODUCTION: I don't know how the bug occured but the first thing I did in this mission was going to the derelict ship, leaving all enemies behind. Whereafter I proceeded to kill the crew ships and went on to do the off-board sub missions. when I was done no new fighters were spawning.
EXPECTED RESULT: The fighters should keep spawning untill that counter is done
OBSERVED RESULT: well see picture... atm i'm in this mission for 53 min 54 sec 

REPRODUCTION RATE: It only happend to me once... but I will not try to attempt to replicate it... takes too much time.

TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.] In-game
DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful] It appears post the recent addition buzloks tagging function no longer works correctly. 
VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video] 

REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known] It was present in both Simlacrum varients and in missions. It appears to work if you tag an enemy behind your desired target. But shots refuse to do damage to the tagged target.
EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”] Clearly the enemies are supposed to be hit by the homing projectiles and damage should be done.
OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”] The homing function is working but no instances of damage are being done.
REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”] 100%

Edited by exturkconner
spelling error.

40 minutes ago, Veridors said:

TYPE: In-game, enemies spawning
DESCRIPTION: No fighters are spawning
VISUAL:BjgUi8x.jpg
REPRODUCTION: I don't know how the bug occured but the first thing I did in this mission was going to the derelict ship, leaving all enemies behind. Whereafter I proceeded to kill the crew ships and went on to do the off-board sub missions. when I was done no new fighters were spawning.
EXPECTED RESULT: The fighters should keep spawning untill that counter is done
OBSERVED RESULT: well see picture... atm i'm in this mission for 53 min 54 sec 

REPRODUCTION RATE: It only happend to me once... but I will not try to attempt to replicate it... takes too much time.

I want to edit this: After I made this post I flew around some more and noticed the marker of the derelict still being there so I flew back and went inside. Once I was inside I had a marker leading me back to the entrance to leave, so I left, not using the omni this time. I went just trough the door, once I was launched enemies started spawning and I quickly finished the mission... It is still a bug but now I know how to solve it.

DESCRIPTION: Attempting to preform mercy kill on sister of parvos while under particular status effects (green status effect) causes the action button (X key) to do nothing. It can leave the Sister of Parvos in a "permanently downed" state on the final mission making it impossible to complete.
VISUAL: https://i.imgur.com/yondB5Z.gif
REPRODUCTION: Get the status effect that adds the green effects (as shown in the video, looks like razor wire) to the warframe and attempt a "mercy kill". You will be unable to preform any action on the Sister of Parvos, and she will be in a permanently "downed" state if you are on the last (railjack) mission, making it impossible to finish the mission.
EXPECTED RESULT: Regardless of the status effect, I should still be able to preform the mercy kill and not have the Sister in a permanently downed state.
OBSERVED RESULT: Mercy kill action becomes unavailable and no option to press the X key appears.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Can be reproduced every time while under the status effect. The effect seems to come from Sisters of Parvos that have the "Radiation" status.

DESCRIPTION: There are not enough enemy spawing to complete the mission, sometimes no enemies spawn at all.
REPRODUCTION: Play Railjack, Venus proxima, Voidstorm
EXPECTED RESULT: Enemys should have spawned
OBSERVED RESULT: No enemys spawned
REPRODUCTION RATE: 3 out of 7 games

Honestly I'm loseing my mind trying to play failjack. This mode is plagued so much by gamebreaking bugs, it's not funny.

• Like 1