Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

1 hour ago, przemo877 said:

TYPE: In-Game,
DESCRIPTION: "Players who have Converted a Kuva lich OR vanquished a Kuva Lich will get OULL, which is a Requiem Wildcard Mod!" 
VISUAL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyjfnqwc0hrwy0y/bug.png?dl=0
EXPECTED RESULT: If I understand the Patch notes correctly I should be viable for the OULL parazon card, but I didn't get it.
OBSERVED RESULT: I didn't get the OULL parazon card.

Me too.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Login item rewards missing.
VISUAL: OYYizoO.png
EXPECTED RESULT:

1. All Players Mastery Rank 5 and above will receive 5 x Built Forma.
  2. All Players Mastery Rank 5 and above will receive a 3-Day Affinity Booster.
  3. Any Player who owns a Kuva Nukor will receive an extra 2 x Built Forma.
  4. All Players who owned ANY Lich Weapon at any point OR have a Converted Lich OR have an active Lich get 1x Requiem Ultimatum (a new item to taunt a Lich or Sister into battle)!
  5. Players who have Converted a Kuva lich OR vanquished a Kuva Lich will get OULL, which is a Requiem Wildcard Mod! 

OBSERVED RESULT: Did not receive rewards for #3, 4 or 5.  Missing 2 x Built Forma, 1x Requiem Ultimatum and OULL Mod.

1 minute ago, Okami2013 said:

DESCRIPTION: Trying to kill Sister of Parvos
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/O6ffkuO
REPRODUCTION: Tried to kill/convert my Sister of Parvos, but the game softlocks and I have to alt+f4.
EXPECTED RESULT: GUI to kill/convert Sister appears
OBSERVED RESULT: No GUI appeared and ended up being softlocked, unable to move or open pause menus.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I tried to kill her twice and this happened each time.

can confirm , also happened to me had to alt f4

TYPE: Sister fight
DESCRIPTION: Was in a group, my sister spawned, took her down.  Second and third spawned, but didn't mark spectres, couldn't complete.  Other group members left, I still had 2 invincible sisters, so I had to abort.  Went back solo, didn't get vanquish/convert, didn't get tenet weapon at mission end of either mission.
REPRODUCTION: Go in a group and abort mission after 1 person vanquishes I guess
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten the tenet weapon which I spent time learning requiems for and fighting the sister for, complete waste of my time and requiem mods for 0 reward
OBSERVED RESULT: I got screwed out of all rewards for the time/resources invested in fighting my sister, and also didn't get any of the stolen stuff back either
REPRODUCTION RATE: Don't know - probably won't waste my time with the system for a while when there's a non-zero chance of getting completely cheated of everything. We'll see if maybe I get a "hey I found something you lost" inbox message to compensate me

Updating - It actually didn't "complete" the mission second time, my sister was still active.  I was able to fight her a 3rd time and finally got all rewards.  All stolen items back, got the Tenet weapon, etc.  Still not a great first impression, and the 3x fight with her was annoying, but I didn't actually lose anything at the end of the day once all was said and done.

TYPE: Weapon mods bug (specifically Silent Battery, Suppress, Hush)
DESCRIPTION: Fired different weapons that each had a silencing mod equipped (Silent battery, Suppress, or Hush). The silencing mods are bugged and didn't silence the weapon (used Ivara's prowl a test to confirm this bug).
VISUAL: Bug video report: 

REPRODUCTION: Equip any silencing mod on their specific weapon class (e.g. Suppress on pistols)
EXPECTED RESULT: The weapon should've become silenced with the equipped silencing mod.
OBSERVED RESULT: Silencing mods didn't silence the weapon. Confirmed silencing mods are broken via using Ivara's prowl as a type of "litmus test". Weapons equipped with silencing mods, but still disrupted Ivara's prowl (also used Baza as comparison in bug video for further validation that the silencing mods are broken).
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproducible.

Guest Robimoi27

TYPE: in-game ps4
DESCRIPTION: i deleted the message from tareli quest 
REPRODUCTION: i deleted the message before read it
EXPECTED RESULT: strar the quest
OBSERVED RESULT: the tells to read the message but i cant

2 hours ago, przemo877 said:

TYPE: In-Game,
DESCRIPTION: "Players who have Converted a Kuva lich OR vanquished a Kuva Lich will get OULL, which is a Requiem Wildcard Mod!" 
VISUAL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyjfnqwc0hrwy0y/bug.png?dl=0
EXPECTED RESULT: If I understand the Patch notes correctly I should be viable for the OULL parazon card, but I didn't get it.
OBSERVED RESULT: I didn't get the OULL parazon card.

+1 to this. I've over a dozen vanquished liches and received all other rewards in the inbox EXCEPT the OULL requiem.

4 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

TYPE: Foundry claiming bug
DESCRIPTION: Claiming an item from the foundry
VISUAL: N/A-it is pretty consistent.
REPRODUCTION: Claim an item from the foundry in-game
EXPECTED RESULT: Expected to get a pop up claiming the item
OBSERVED RESULT: Unknown error pop up occurs as well
REPRODUCTION RATE:  Every time

Same. Claiming items gives an "Unknown error"-Popup:

bJhIWYG.png

Additionally, when building items, the "Are you sure you want to build '[ItemName]'?" Message pops up two times:

lcDoo54.png

Once to build the item and then immediately after (when it is already in progress).

Guest MichaelRoyXD

stunt bug

I press the keys indicated for the spinja tail stunt but it does not detect me

Guest TBURN_18

TYPE: In Game (Murmur)
DESCRIPTION: My lich disappears right after the first requiem animation even though i had the right mod 
VISUAL: -
REPRODUCTION: -
EXPECTED RESULT: i should have been able to continue killing the lich after it happened
OBSERVED RESULT: it shows i killed it and disappeared giving me kuva https://imgur.com/mrUytSB as u can see it doesnt mark the other 2 requiems
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened every time when i tried to confront it

TYPE: In-Game, Controller Support (PC)
DESCRIPTION: Warframe's curve to aiming/looking progressively grows in jitteriness and influidity. Becomes more exponential as the mission progresses.
VISUAL: N/A. I don't have recording software, and I'm not sure  what I'd be sending.
REPRODUCTION:
     1. Begin a mission, (or go to captura)
     2. Look around some. Get in tune with how that feels without doing anything else. Don't even aim.
     3. Perform any of the following actions:
             -Any maneuver besides walking (and rolling?)
             -Open any sort of menu, including the power menu (The pause menu and relic reward/selection menu appears to be an exception, which is new since the latest hotfix.)
             -Aim (I wish I were joking)
             -Any Context Action
             -Suffer a hard landing, stagger, knockdown, or enter bleeding out/dying state
             -Activate an Ability
             -Reload
     4. Repeat step 2, and proceed to 5.
     5. Perform any of the following actions:
             -Rolling? Sometimes?
             -Block
             -Pause or get to the relic rewards/selection menu
             -Trigger a cutscene
             -Press "context action/reload button" while mag is full and out of proximity of context action prompts
             -Alt+Tab out of Warframe, and then back in
     6. Repeat step 2 again.
EXPECTED RESULT: Aiming/looking should continue as normal, with no changes.
OBSERVED RESULT: With each trigger in step 3, camera response becomes exponentially more touchy and difficult to manage. The middle values of looking slowly dissipate, as the fine tuning low and hard turning high values take over the stick. With each trigger in step 5, "look stacking" is completely reset (or maybe just reduced).
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (but with a lot of quirks that are difficult to isolate)
ADDITIONAL NOTES:
     -I'm using an Elite Series 2 Xbox Elite Controller, with up to date drivers and Windows software.
     -My look, aim, and aim (scoped) are all set to different values. Stacking seems multiplicative.
     -Setting the 3 above settings equal to one another does not resolve the issue, but does feel slightly better.
     -Setting all values to 0, look acceleration can still move the crosshair very slowly. This portion does not appear to be compounding.
     -All these actions seem to be related to state changes: slide to airborne, paused to down, aiming to reloading. Perhaps it's less about the individual actions, and more about how look sensitivity values are applied after any state change occurs.
HELP ME HELP YOU?: I'm a college student with loads of freetime, and game design is my career path. If you require further observations, I will gladly comply to instructions. I need to learn the debugging process anyways.

TYPE: Ability / mod interaction
DESCRIPTION: Revenant's Enthrall ability interferes with the new mod, galvanized scope. I have not checked other mods, but I think it interferes with all of the others base on the fact that this is not an issue exclusive to Galvanized Scope, and has been around for quite a while. 

Enthrall interferes with any buffs triggered on hit, kill, or headshot, including arcanes, argon scope, melee and sniper combo counter, and weapon buffs like split flights and double tap. A longer but probably not comprehensive list can be found in this post. This list was tested in the previous version, but Galvaized Scope not working correctly with enthrall suggests that none of these issues have been fixed.

REPRODUCTION: Cast Enthrall on an enemy, try to trigger any of the aforementioned buffs. 
EXPECTED RESULT: The galvanized scope buff should trigger
OBSERVED RESULT: The galvanized scope buff does not trigger. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% 

3 hours ago, Kokogumi said:

TYPE: Parvos Sister bug
DESCRIPTION: After completing the Granum Void, no Sister candidate spawns
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Complete Zenith Granum Void with Mesa Prime, achieve rank 1
EXPECTED RESULT: Candidate should spawn
OBSERVED RESULT: No candidate spawns, even after waiting many minutes and progressing through the rest of th emission
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time.

Edit, additional info: I did 5 or 6 runs, no spawns whatsoever.

I experienced the same bug as this person detailed.
Happened whether it was rank 1 or rank 3 reward.
It happened to me playing solo on Venus and Pluto.

It took over 3 attempts to get a candidate to spawn.

DESCRIPTION: Failed to recieve Ambassador Stock from Neptune / Enkidu Ice Drift (Void Storm) mission.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: N/A
EXPECTED RESULT: Ambassador Stock dropped from rotation C, should be in my inventory after extracting.
OBSERVED RESULT: The Ambassador Stock wasn't even listed in the mission rewards. Missing from inventory aswell.
REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A

TYPE: [lich]
DESCRIPTION: [i summend the lich with the beacon I got from my inbox today]
VISUAL: [unknown.png]
REPRODUCTION: [i dont know just happend]
EXPECTED RESULT: [i should have killed the lich but it did not ]
OBSERVED RESULT: [i did not get the menu to kill or befriend the lich]
REPRODUCTION RATE: ??

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Opening parazon makes my screen go partially white and force me to relog, and if I press escape it doesn't go away.
VISUAL: Warframe0792.jpg
Warframe0794.jpgREPRODUCTION: No idea
EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to move mods around and exit the screen
OBSERVED RESULT: Forced to relog to do anything
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I open parazon menu it does it again

4 hours ago, Ghuf said:

Description: I just updated my game and noticed that ivara's prowl is now broken by guns with hush on them.

Steps to reporduce: put a maxed hush mod on a primary weapon, activate prowl, shoot weapon.

Expected result: prowl should not be broken

Observed result: prowl is broken

Additional observation: The same behavior can be observed on the pistol equivalent of the hush mod.

1RHxrua.png9URrDvm.png

^^^This issue is actual for all prim/secondary  weapons - absolutely all weapons become noisy even with 100% silence mod equipped.^^^

DESCRIPTION: I got too many items from a railjack mission during the update
VISUAL:  lTDioho.jpg

pCCJewX.jpg
REPRODUCTION: I cant test it // Be in a railjack mission during a server update
EXPECTED RESULT: Nothing out of the ordinary
OBSERVED RESULT: Too many bonus rewards
REPRODUCTION RATE: /

Ember deluxe has an issue with sigils on the left shoulder but not the right.
I cant remember how to get images to work on forums and no one will tell me so heres an imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/NzePU9R

In text form:

The Left shoulders sigil placement is INSIDE the shoulder whereas the right shoulder is correct being on the outside edge of the shoulder piece.

In the image im using clan emblem on the right and grandmaster sigil on the left.

7 minutes ago, suriamon said:

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Opening parazon makes my screen go partially white and force me to relog, and if I press escape it doesn't go away.
VISUAL: Warframe0792.jpg
Warframe0794.jpgREPRODUCTION: No idea
EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to move mods around and exit the screen
OBSERVED RESULT: Forced to relog to do anything
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I open parazon menu it does it again

And on a smaller note, exploiter orb appears in the elevator when returning to fortunaWarframe0786.png 

Archived