General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Error message pops up, making overridden warframe invigorations unusable.
EXPECTED RESULTS: Invigorated Wisp
OBSERVED RESULTS: ERROR MESSAGE: "Invigoration failed, your account has not been changed."
REPRODUCTION RATE: Error maintains after restarting both the game and computer. It would take 3 weeks to test on a new frame.

DESCRIPTION: After completing railjack defense in Pluto Proxima in Invite Only Mode, investigated Point of Interest, was killed while hacking panel, completely unable to respawn
VISUAL: 41c0016e760b35bb2fe65299e94552b1.png
REPRODUCTION: Invite only mode, dying while hacking console, inconsistent.
EXPECTED RESULT: "Hold X to Respawn" to respawn and continue mission
OBSERVED RESULT: Dead, pseudo-spectator mode, able to zoom and look up and down in 360 degrees, no sideways movement.
REPRODUCTION RATE:  Unknown, inconsistent.

•   TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Converted Sisters of Parvos reusing Kuva Lich animations
VISUAL: 
REPRODUCTION: Guaranteed (both in Railjack and On-Call Sisters)
EXPECTED RESULT: Converted Sisters should still use their unique animations when you fight them
OBSERVED RESULT: Converted Sisters reuse Kuva Lich animations, distorting their faces or even doing the "A-Pose" when using the Tenet Envoy and Tenet Diplos
REPRODUCTION RATE: Guaranteed

Tenet Livia's blade doesn't re-color properly. You can't change the color from blue at all without forma'ing it, and it resets to blue if you select any other equipment in the arsenal. I really hope you guys don't need an explanation of how to open the appearance tab in the arsenal.

Keep having network connection issues during Railjack. Have to close game to free up others to get into the dojo and finish the mission. In void missions I lose all of my loot except for the relic rewards. I even lose the corrupted holokeys. Very frustrating. I've been running them for a while now and still don't have enough keys to buy anything. I'm ready to quit Railjack. 

TYPE: Warframe/Weapon bug Mod/Exalted Weapons bug
DESCRIPTION: When I equip Mesa Prime all my throwing dagger weapons - Spira prime, Sancti Castanas (yes i made sure the multishot accuracy bug wasn't in play, it wasn't), Despair, and Hikou Prime - weapons lose accuracy. Dropping to below twenty when they should be at one hundred. What's even weirder, in the arsenal in the thrown daggers modding menu, it shows a modified accuracy starting from the bugged one to the correct one as though it was modded to be better. however the daggers perform in mission and simulacrum with the worse accuracy. Accuracy problems still persists. Throwing daggers hvae reduced accuracy with the modding menu bug however the source is not mesa herself but magnum force on her regulators. for some reason it is affecting the secondary thrown even though the interactive functionality was removed with the addition of external modding of exalted weapons.

VISUAL: 
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
REPRODUCTION: Equip Mesa Prime and any secondary thrown dagger. Equip Magnum Force on Mesa Prime's Regulators
EXPECTED RESULT: The accuracy to remain one hundred as it should be. With the thrown weapon performing as it should be.
OBSERVED RESULT: Reduced accuracy with the weird calculation in the mod section. Weapon performing with horrible accuracy.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistent. Every time with Mesa Prime and any thrown dagger. Consistent. Effort immediately applies when the mod is appiled to the regulators.

Edited by -.Angelus.-
Found new source of the bug.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: waited about 7 minutes between last mission and stating this survival. I entered the mission and it started with the about 7 min timer showing when I held tab key. Finished the mission after the 5 minutes minimum and the survival timer reads correct, but the general mission timer has the 7 minutes from me sitting in my orbiter.
  • VISUAL: 20210804181243_1.jpg?width=1202&height=6unknown.png?width=1202&height=676
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know why I have this bug, some other people have it too
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The mission timer should be correct
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The mission timer has the time spent between missions added onto it
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every single mission, no matter what mission, frame, weapons, or companions

TYPE: In-Game, Sister of Parvos
DESCRIPTION: Sister ranked up twice even I only stabbed it once. The game recorded my stabbed her twice when I only depleted her first health bar and never damaged her second health bar. Also in the same mission when she is fleeing and in invincible mode, the animation of me stabbed her played and now she is level 3.
VISUAL: QpWCyD4.jpg
YAjUtNv.jpgREPRODUCTION: Unable to reproduce
EXPECTED RESULT: I should only stab my sister once and she shouldn't be level up. Even she level up, she should only level up once in a mission
OBSERVED RESULT: She level up to rank 3 instead of rank 2. Also she fleed to Jupiter, skipping Phobos entirely.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happened once

Edited by Julian083

DESCRIPTION: During one of the bounties in the iso vaults (not the isolation vault ones but the ones that happen in there), I had the Destroy the Hives objective where there is a cache at the main hive, it was the 2nd or 3rd stage, and the cache spawned on me/around me and I was stuck inside it, couldn't escape by going into operator, /unstuck didn't work, eventually rolling around like a maniac had me fall through the floor and I was able to escape.
VISUAL: HC5232h.jpg
P8WTiCi.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Have the misfortune of being standing exactly where the cache will spawn when a stage change happens?
EXPECTED RESULT: The next stage to start as it should.
OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck in the loot, and not even able to take it.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened once, but Deimos is a bit wonky overall.

TYPE: In-game 30.6.0
DESCRIPTION: Galvanized status mods still do not give their full base damage bonus to non-hitscan weapons
REPRODUCTION: Equip only Galvanized Aptitude/Shot/Savvy on any non-hitscan weapon, observe damage numbers in simulacrum
EXPECTED RESULT: Boltor Prime test damage should increase from 59 to 59*(1+4*0.8)=248 with 2 stacks and 4 status effects on the target
OBSERVED RESULT: Boltor Prime test damage only increased from 59 to 92 in the exact scenario described above
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% for any Galvanized status mod on any non-hitscan weapon

TYPE: In-Game 30.6.0

DESCRIPTION: 1. Enemies ignore or do not go to a control console to alert others of my presence. 2. Also makes it difficult to spawn a Lich/Sister when the alarm is up. 3.Enemies should be alerted to gunfire but ignores gunfire and keeps patrolling.

OBSERVED RESULT: 1. Enemies run away from the control console and not alert others of my presence. 2. With the enemies not activating alarms, it makes it difficult to spawn the Lich/Sister. 3. Enemies entirely ignores sounds of gunfire and keeps patrollikg instead of being alerted.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time in normal missions and Lich/Sister missions. Exterminate, Capture, Spy, Sabotage, Rescue, Assault, and Assassination missions.

TYPE: In-Game, Sisters of Parvos Confrontation (30.6.0)

DESCRIPTION: I loaded into a public Squad for the Sisters of Parvos confrontation, about a minute after I loaded in, the host left the Squad, initiating a Host Migration with me becoming the Host. As usual for Railjack Host Migrations the old Hosts Railjack will stay in the mission and you're stuck with it's weaponry (just on a side note). When finishing the Railjack Objective and entering the main Objective to fight the Sisters, the first room (where my Sister should have been, as I was the host) was empty, the Sisters of my Squad Mates spawned normally and after we fought them we could leave the Mission and go back to the Dojo. I got all the rewards, but my Sister is still active as I wasn't able to fight her.

VISUAL: (Not sure if they help, as you can't really get any Information out of them)
20210804230925_1.jpg?width=720&height=40

20210804231943_1.jpg

EXPECTED RESULT: Having my Sister spawn and being able to Convert or Vanquish her.

OBSERVED RESULT: My Sister did not Spawn.

REPRODUCTION: Get a Host Migration during the Railjack Objective with you becoming the Host. I can't tell if you can replicate it, as it is the first time it happened to me.

TYPE: In-game, modding, helminth
DESCRIPTION: I swapped my config A & C modsets on Chroma. After swapping, it left me on config A, so I changed to view C. When I looked at C Shotgun Amp (Aura) is equipped in a normal (non-aura) mod slot. It doesn't allow me to remove Shotgun Amp from the mods and just throws an error saying "Aura Mods can only be places in the Aura slot" when I try to de-equip it or swap it with another mod. I am unable to fix it, effectively making one of my mod configs useless. I tried: Removing the mod, changing mod config, exiting then re-entering the modding screen, relogging, swapping mod configs around (B to C, etc.) Going into a mission then leaving it.
VISUAL: Can't figure out how to paste my screenshot :( Feel free to follow up if you think a screenshot if necessary, I have one saved.
REPRODUCTION: 

1. Infuse smite onto config A, and infuse warcry onto config C (I swapped the first ability)
  2. Install Smite infusion into config A & Eternal war onto config C
  3. Swap mod configs A & C
  4. Smite infusion gets changed to shotgun amp, and you're now unable to remove the mod.

EXPECTED RESULT: Augment mods get removed.
OBSERVED RESULT: Swapped the Smite infusion augment with Shotgun amp.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (I only tried twice tho)

Workaround: Can fix my config by using the auto-install mods action.

Edited by Swol_Welf
#1Figured out how to repro #2 Figured out a workaround
  • Like 1

TYPE: Tenet Agendus follow-up charge attack bug
DESCRIPTION: The second in-chain charged attack of the Tenet Agendus appears to have bugged hit detection, as it appears to be unable to hit enemies at all. The shield blast charged attack (1st in chain) works, the hammer swing (2nd in chain) charged attack does not.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Equip primed fury onto Tenet Agendus. After using the shield blast charged attack, immediately follow up with another charged attack to perform a melee hammer swing.
EXPECTED RESULT: Follow-up charged attack should do damage as a charged melee attack per ithe Tenet Agendus' stats.
OBSERVED RESULT: Follow-up charged attack does no damage to enemies, the weapon appears to swing through the enemy without the hit registering.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Extremely consistent, if not 100%.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theguyinthesuit said:

TYPE: Tenet Agendus follow-up charge attack bug
DESCRIPTION: The second in-chain charged attack of the Tenet Agendus appears to have bugged hit detection, as it appears to be unable to hit enemies at all. The shield blast charged attack (1st in chain) works, the hammer swing (2nd in chain) charged attack does not.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Equip primed fury onto Tenet Agendus. After using the shield blast charged attack, immediately follow up with another charged attack to perform a melee hammer swing.
EXPECTED RESULT: Follow-up charged attack should do damage as a charged melee attack per ithe Tenet Agendus' stats.
OBSERVED RESULT: Follow-up charged attack does no damage to enemies, the weapon appears to swing through the enemy without the hit registering.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Extremely consistent, if not 100%.

I have the same issue, any attack speed buff with a heavy attack build will cause this problem

TYPE : In-Game, UI, Profile, Arsenal

DESCRIPTION : I checked my profile to know what to level up next and found out that there was a bug between 3 companions (hounds) displayed in profile and arsenal. All of them are gilded and maxed, but only one (bhaira hound) is displayed as maxed in profile. Hec hound and Dorma hound are displayed as not even used in profile.

VISUAL : Bhaira  QQng2fb.png KYAN9YM.png 

and Dorma / HecBulQnJI.png 

YGFanHo.png 4CEJSoW.png

REPRODUCTION : I don't know if you can replicate it !

EXPECTED RESULT : I should have seen both Dorma and Hec hounds displayed as maxed in profile and not in grey.

OBSERVED RESULT : Both Dorma and Hec hounds are displayed in profile as if I never used them.

REPRODUCTIVE RATE : It happens everytime I check the companions in profile and arsenal.

Edited by AntawnMary
  • Like 1

2 bugs to report:

TYPE: Animation
DESCRIPTION: While stabbing a lich, a friendly Tenno somehow snapped the neck of my warframe in a brutal animation during what I think was a radiation proc.
REPRODUCTION: Attempt to stab a lich while radiation proc'd
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have stabbed my lich uninterrupted
OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe's neck was snapped in an animation and the stab still went through.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure, it's only happened to me this once.

DESCRIPTION: Lost my Requiem Ultimatum item from a previous Lich kill.
REPRODUCTION: Kill/Converting a lich has a chance to drop a Requiem Ultimatum, upon extracting I didn't get the item in my inventory after it telling me I had got 1 Requiem Ultimatum on the screen.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to use my Requiem Ultimatum to force the spawn of my next lich.
OBSERVED RESULT: No Requiem Ultimatum in my inventory/gear to use.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure, though this is the only time I've ever managed to get a Requiem drop out of the many Liches/Sisters I've killed after the Parvos update.

TYPE: Visual bug?
DESCRIPTION: I have a stack of 7 Fass  mods. When i equip one the other 6 are gone from my requiem mods list. Exiting arsenal doesnt fix this. making me think i only had the one. It only shows how many in total when i have a r3

But un~equipping the Fass mod the stack reappears. Unlike the other Mods It doesn't matter the rank ie. a rank 2 or 1 will still show as one mod and not the stack

I can only see the stack when i use up the mod
REPRODUCTION: Every time
EXPECTED RESULT: To see the Fass mod at various ranks. Like the other Requiem mods
OBSERVED RESULT: See Description
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Edited by Thawfoot
edit for clarity...

TYPE: Lich / Sister hybrid murmur mission bug
DESCRIPTION: By myself, I entered a sister controlled node (Neso, Neptune) to farm murmurs.  In the start room there was an invincible Kuva Lich who was force summoned from a Lich hunting player with Requiem Ultimatum.  The mission contained Grineer enemies and Thralls instead of Corpus and Hounds despite the fact that Neso is a Corpus node and the 3 of us other players all entered it as a sister controlled node.  After asking the player who seemed to be experiencing this bug, he saw Neptune as Lich controlled and entered Neso by himself, starting the party.  Then the rest of us joined Neso and his party as Sister controlled territory.  But he had already somehow transformed the mission by getting there first.  And at some point he tried a combo on the Lich and failed, causing it to level up.  But instead of leaving it just stayed there immobile and immortal till the end of the mission.  I believe the 3 of us never receiver murmurs from finishing the Thralls, and none of our Sisters spawned either.  Immediately after the mission the leader's Lich territory moved from Neptune to elsewhere as usual and there was no further way we could see to test it.
VISUAL: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1702909686226515739/AFDF6992A6E3C66A287DFCBF78DB3812D87F4F07/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1702909686226510471/86CD78D6A971AF68A00407EFC5B120953986CE46/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1702909686226511751/2D8E6A0D6AB1958916D456C751873E7C7603A258/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false
REPRODUCTION: I'm not exactly sure, but my working hypothesis is that either the Lich's territory was erroneously set on a Corpus planet (I'm not sure how the territory thing works, do Liches only get Grineer planets, and Sisters only get Corpus for instance?), or Neptune was valid territory but somehow the matchmaking for both Liches and Sisters got merged and players from both pools were sent to the same mission.  Its possible there is a bug in the territory mechanism specific to Neso or Neptune, or the use of the Requiem Ultimatum played a large role in the bug.
EXPECTED RESULT: N/A
OBSERVED RESULT: N/A
REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A

DESCRIPTION: Mission failed immediately after vanquishing sister (also post-parazon animation)

REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to complete the mission and go back to my ship.
OBSERVED RESULT: The "Mission Failed" screen appeared and I lost progress consistent as if I had aborted the mission.
My sister was still available afterwards, and I had to complete the mission again. The second time nothing unusual occurred.

DESCRIPTION: Ambassador Receiver.
EXPECTED RESULT: A Single Ambassador Receiver
OBSERVED RESULT: 21 Ash Chassis (Same Drop chance and same rotation) Zero Ambassador Receivers.

<edit>
Update:
22 Ash Chassis
1 Ambassador Receiver
Stealth patch?

Edited by ricuse7
  • Like 1