Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

so i got stuck and unable to move. already tried /unstuck

steps to reproduce

1. catch a fish (possibly also triggers the glitch if u retrive at tranq'd animal but have not tested)

2. while catching the fish get knocked over 

3. you are now stuck. only way to unstuck yourself that i have found is to die and revive.

Deadhead arcanes seem to have an issue where all stacks can potentially fall off on kills. Not sure what kind, but it seems to be a case where the game can't tell whether it was a headshot kill or not and strips all the buffs away.

Edit: Deadhead Arcanes are reset when a pet gets a headshot kill themselves, after doing the checking.

TYPE: [In-Game, Mod.]
DESCRIPTION: [Tenet Grigori modded with 'shattering impact' mod are not working]
VISUAL: [https://youtu.be/prInph7FTP0]

[Tenet Livia and Reaper prime can decrease enemy's armor which showing increasing damage with change yellow to red health bar, but Tenet Grigori not]
REPRODUCTION: [Anytime you equip 'shattering impact' mod with Tenet Grigori. It's always not working]
EXPECTED RESULT: [As video's Tenet Livia and Reaper prime shows, it must reduce enemy armor]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Never reduce enemy armor points. Target always have same armor points even Tenet Grigori has base 9.1 impact damage]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [It always happen when tenet grigori with shattering imapct modded]

TYPE: In Game, Sister of Parvos
DESCRIPTION: Fighting my Sister of Parvos. Octavia-spawned, Radiation damage.
VISUAL: None, sorry. The relevant visual would be her moving without animation, just crouched down in the slump pose but sliding about five meters across the floor.
REPRODUCTION: I do not know, but it happens no matter what Warframe or weapon I use to fight her.
EXPECTED RESULT: I knock her health bar off, the prompt for a Mercy appears, I press X, and the animation triggers.
OBSERVED RESULT: The first Mercy works just fine, but when I take her second hitbar off, she goes into a crouch, slides a distance across the floor, and is not possible to interact with. The prompt appears but cannot be taken. After a few seconds, the window of opportunity closes, she regenerates and gets back up.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, at least half a dozen times in a row now.

TYPE: [In-Game, Necramech.]
DESCRIPTION: [During final phase 'sister of parvos'. Enemy oberon specter cast 'Reckoning' while drive my necramech. Result was necramech fold weird form with levitation. Real problem is never end this, also cannot move and out from necramech until destroyed by enemy.]
VISUAL:?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
REPRODUCTION: [This is the first time suffer and after avoid to use necramech during 'sister of parvos' final phase. So not sure about it, but seems like some enemy ability perform 'Lift' can make this problem with necramech]
EXPECTED RESULT: [After end of enemy ability, Necramech must downed to the ground and work normally]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Necramech freeze with lifted state until destroyed. Also cannot use '5' transference, any other action like jump, using ability, gunfire.]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Not sure. This is first time I suffer and noticed about this bug I never use necramech near the enemy which can use ability]

17 hours ago, Corny_Ninja said:

TYPE: Kuva Bramma Glitch
DESCRIPTION: Arrows from the kuva bramma will go through some walls/floors/ceilings
VISUAL: I can't record because of my pc and a screenshot wont show this
REPRODUCTION: take a Kuva Bramma into a match and shoot walls and floors, the only consistent thing that it goes through are stairs with nothing under them
EXPECTED RESULT: The arrows from the Kuva Bramma should have hit (the stairs, walls, floors, etc.)
OBSERVED RESULT: The arrows will go through their target and hit somthing further back or they just completely dissapear
REPRODUCTION RATE: every match

Sounds like you have Shred mod installed, try without it

TYPE: [In-Game, Railjack corpus proxima survival mission]
DESCRIPTION: [During railjack survival mission in any corpus proxima. Some of enemy MOA are invisible and invunerable with direct gunfire. But mini-map show where they are and cannot aim because their health bar are not showing. They only damaged by melee and area attack of primary & secondary weapon like Tenet arca plasmo, Kuva Zarr, Tenet envoy, Kuva grattler(These are tested). Cannot take screenshot or video, some enemy Moa are visible but without their weapon, These type attack player normally but direct primary & secondary attack cannot hit or damaged them like invisible type did.]
VISUAL: https://youtu.be/XYW0HicWWs0

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett
REPRODUCTION: [Every time play in railjack survival mission where corpus proxima, it always spawn.]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Enemy Moa show their visual shape, and damaged by primary & secondary direct gunfire attack.]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Enemy Moa only marked on mini-map, entire invisible with only showing weapon attack effect or visible without their weapon, no health bar appear while aim, only hit by melee and area attack primary & secondary weapon's fire, invunerable with direct gun fire from primary & secondary weapon. ]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Always spawn when playing railjack survival mission in corpus proxima. No matter solo or public team game.]

TYPE: In-game, mission end
DESCRIPTION: upon mission objective completing, having one squad mate step into extract will instantly end the mission for everyone in a timed mode nightmare mission
REPRODUCTION: was able to successfully recreate multiple times during timed mode missions
EXPECTED RESULT: one player stepping on extract prompts 1/x players waiting at extract message, extract countdown begins if half or more of squad is on extract
OBSERVED RESULT: one player stepping on extract would pull everyone out of the mission
REPRODUCTION RATE: 4/4 timed mode missions run, 0/8 on other nightmare missions

TYPE: [In-Game]
DESCRIPTION: [Nightwave Standing is not correct for exactly the same missions/daily's completed between myself and @Myscho ]
VISUAL: [My Nightwave screenshot showing 500/10000 for identical missions/daily's.

Warframe_Screenshot_2021.08.07_-_00.06.0

Myscho's Nightwave screenshot showing 1500/10000 for identical missions/daily's.

M8sW7BA.jpg 
EXPECTED RESULT: [We should have the same Nightwave standing for the exact same challenges completed.]
OBSERVED RESULT: [Myscho has done the same missions as myself including the daily's, yet I am missing 1000 standing.]

Added link to original post, from the player @Veroct who started it.

ninja edit: @Soy77
It's contagious. :shocked:

TYPE: [in-game]
DESCRIPTION: [completing nightwave challenges doesn't give correct standings]
VISUAL: HZB7Sq3.png

Spoiler

first icon from the left, top row, Accelerator Kill 20 Enemies while Sliding - 1000 points
second icon from the left, top row, Expressive Play 1 Emote - 1000 points
third icon from the left, top row, Meltdown Kill 150 Enemies with Corrosive Damage - 1000 points
fourth icon from the left, top row, Assassin Complete 3 Assassination missions - 4500 points
fifth icon from the left, top row, Earth Miner Mine 6 Rare Gems or Ore in the Plains of Eidolon - 4500 points
sixth act, first icon, bottom row, Eliminator Complete 3 Exterminate missions - 4500 points
seventh act, second icon, bottom row, Necralizer Kill 100 enemies with a Necramech - 4500 points
eight act, third icon, bottom row, Test Subject Complete 8 waves of Sanctuary Onslaught - 4500 points
ninth act, fourth icon, bottom row, Night Terror Complete 10 Nightmare missions of any type - 7000 points
tenth act, fifth icon, bottom row, Silent Eliminator Complete an Extermination mission with only level 30 or higher enemies without triggering alarms - 7000 points

the total should be 39,500 points

REPRODUCTION: [unknown since the people who experiencing the problem ended up with different points]
EXPECTED RESULT: [from this picture alone i should have at least 39,500 points]
OBSERVED RESULT: [as can be seen on the same picture i only got 33,500 points]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [a couple of people have encountered this, including me, @Slayer-. who posted just above me, and @Veroct who started another thread]

Type: In Game Quest

Description: When attempting to play the New Strange Quest with Yareli you cannot complete the final mission as when Chroma shows up at wave five your scans will not work and the mission will not end.

Reproduction: Use Yareli in final mission of new strange.

Reproduction Rate: Every time

17 hours ago, Soy77 said:

TYPE: [in-game]
DESCRIPTION: [completing nightwave challenges doesn't give correct standings]
VISUAL: HZB7Sq3.png
REPRODUCTION: [unknown since the people who experiencing the problem ended up with different points]
EXPECTED RESULT: [from this picture alone i should have at least 39,500 points]
OBSERVED RESULT: [as can be seen on the same picture i only got 33,500 points]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [a couple of people have encountered this, including me, @Slayer-. who posted just above me, and @Veroct who started another thread]

Nora's choice began about seven hours before the daily timer clicked on Wednesday.  There were three daily missions available already as it started, one that would be replaced that day.  One that would be replaced the next day.  One that had two days and a bit left on the timer.  If someone has done all of the dailies including the one that we only had during that first seven hours, then they have probably reached about 43,500 total nightwave points.  As shown in your screenshot.  (Rank 4 nightwave is 40k, and you have 3,500 towards your next level)

If people are just missing 1000 points, then it is probably just that daily that got replaced on the first day.  If it is a multiple of 1000 then it's more than one daily that they have missed.  If someone truly has some extremely odd nightwave standing points, then they may have found a real problem.

TYPE: in game

DESCRIPTION:After Hydroid is nerfed,now Titania users rely on their skill four to make them smaller to easily infultrate spy missions ,especially in Lua and Fort kuva.Thus,common players' experience is destroyed.

VISUAL:(sorry but sending a image is not available in my country because of the Internet condition)

REPRODUCTION:get to spy mission in Lua or Fort Kuva and initiate Titania skill 4 again and again near the console until it "enter"the room without experiencing the obstacles.

EXPECTED RESULT:this should not happen,as players should go through the obstacles in spy missions .

OBSERVED RESULT:this case happens, now we see Orokin buildings are waterproof(Hydroid is nerfed)but still not bugproof yet.

REPRODUCTION RATE:It happens as you want.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: I try to dynamise a frame, it doesn't work
VISUAL: YWoHBjV.jpg
REPRODUCTION: After 10 dynamisations, I've replaced Titania by Gauss. 
EXPECTED RESULT: Dynamisation
OBSERVED RESULT: Error Message "Echec de la Dynamisation, aucun changement n'a été appliqué à votre compte"
REPRODUCTION RATE: I still have the problem : I can't dynamise this frame 

edit : a few hours later, it have worked...

On 2021-07-09 at 11:05 AM, [DE]Momaw said:

It was made incompatible on purpose. Our napkin math indicated that between the better crit stats and innate elemental bonus, the Kuva Hek without the augment is stronger than the basic Hek is with the augment. We might be willing to reconsider in the future if suitably scientific appeals are made, but for now you may consider this "as intended".

I mean isn't that reasoning true of every single one of the kuva weapons and now sister weapons that have an augment? The base Detron with it's augment is weaker than Tenet Detron but we can still use it. I think this needs to be reconsidered. Especially sinse it is the only outlier in the group. 

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Critical and status procs do not occur from weapon damage applies through Zephyr's Tornadoes
VISUAL:

RCJpGIV.png

jZBKd8i.png

REPRODUCTION: Cast Tornado near enemies, shoot the tornado with the Diplos' automatic fire
EXPECTED RESULT: The Diplos' automatic fire should be capable of dealing critical hits to enemies when targeting Zephyr's Tornado
OBSERVED RESULT: No critical hits were registered on enemies
REPRODUCTION RATE: This appears to happen all the time, based on testing in Simulacrum, Arbitrations and Elite Sanctuary Onslaught

NOTE: The lock-on fire mode is not affected, and can crit normally (in my case, both yellow/orange crits were registered with the displayed mod loadout and Zephyr's airborne critical chance bonus)

EDIT: From some additional testing, it looks like the Epitaph, Exergis and Velocitus are also effected. The Exergis was at 40% crit (mods + passive), but I have been unable to score a single critical hit via shooting a Tornado despite regular use in a 20-round Arbitration.

EDIT 2: It seems that status procs don't work either, in some cases. Both the primary and alternate fire of the Basmu do not inflict status procs if you shoot the Tornado; shooting targets directly while they are in the Tornado will proc status as normal.

tl;dr: The following weapons have been observed as not triggering critical hits or status effects when targetting a Tornado. This is not an exhaustive list.

Broken crits:

Exergis

Diplos automatic fire

Epitaph

Velocitus

Broken status:

Basmu

TYPE: In-game (on PC)
DESCRIPTION: Converted lich/sister spawn "locks up" the game for about 2-3 seconds. This is probably more of a feedback. Not sure how long it's been happening, but I think it started before this update was released. The game just locks up, frozen (or maybe the frame rate got tanked to 0 fps) for about 2-3 seconds right before the converted lich/sister spawned. 
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Convert a lich/sister. Play a mission and wait until they spawn during mission.
EXPECTED RESULT: Converted lich/sister spawns normally like syndicate or stalker spawns.
OBSERVED RESULT: Converted lich/sister spawn "locks up" the game for about 2-3 seconds.
REPRODUCTION RATE:  100%

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: when you lock on to target with the tenet diplos, and the target is below the white diamond, i.e a drakah or a rollerball or even a crouched enemy the bullet just circles around over it without actually hitting the target
REPRODUCTION: every time
EXPECTED RESULT: maybe change how the bullet is attracted to target if it is low or crouched
OBSERVED RESULT: bullet hits target every time

TYPE: In-game 
DESCRIPTION: Locked in mission complete screen from previous mission while squad is on another one
VISUAL: Screenshot_7.png
REPRODUCTION: In the middle of loading out of previous mission squad begins another 
EXPECTED RESULT: Can exit completion screen normally
OBSERVED RESULT: Became essentially softlocked till I was kicked from squad due to host migration 
REPRODUCTION RATE:  N/A

Archived