General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Critical and status procs do not occur from weapon damage applies through Zephyr's Tornadoes
VISUAL:

RCJpGIV.png

jZBKd8i.png

REPRODUCTION: Cast Tornado near enemies, shoot the tornado with the Diplos' automatic fire
EXPECTED RESULT: The Diplos' automatic fire should be capable of dealing critical hits to enemies when targeting Zephyr's Tornado
OBSERVED RESULT: No critical hits were registered on enemies
REPRODUCTION RATE: This appears to happen all the time, based on testing in Simulacrum, Arbitrations and Elite Sanctuary Onslaught

NOTE: The lock-on fire mode is not affected, and can crit normally (in my case, both yellow/orange crits were registered with the displayed mod loadout and Zephyr's airborne critical chance bonus)

EDIT: From some additional testing, it looks like the Epitaph, Exergis and Velocitus are also effected. The Exergis was at 40% crit (mods + passive), but I have been unable to score a single critical hit via shooting a Tornado despite regular use in a 20-round Arbitration.

EDIT 2: It seems that status procs don't work either, in some cases. Both the primary and alternate fire of the Basmu do not inflict status procs if you shoot the Tornado; shooting targets directly while they are in the Tornado will proc status as normal.

tl;dr: The following weapons have been observed as not triggering critical hits or status effects when targetting a Tornado. This is not an exhaustive list.

Broken crits:

Exergis

Diplos automatic fire

Epitaph

Velocitus

Broken status:

Basmu

Edited by Dumlefudge
New observations

TYPE: In-game (on PC)
DESCRIPTION: Converted lich/sister spawn "locks up" the game for about 2-3 seconds. This is probably more of a feedback. Not sure how long it's been happening, but I think it started before this update was released. The game just locks up, frozen (or maybe the frame rate got tanked to 0 fps) for about 2-3 seconds right before the converted lich/sister spawned. 
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Convert a lich/sister. Play a mission and wait until they spawn during mission.
EXPECTED RESULT: Converted lich/sister spawns normally like syndicate or stalker spawns.
OBSERVED RESULT: Converted lich/sister spawn "locks up" the game for about 2-3 seconds.
REPRODUCTION RATE:  100%

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: when you lock on to target with the tenet diplos, and the target is below the white diamond, i.e a drakah or a rollerball or even a crouched enemy the bullet just circles around over it without actually hitting the target
REPRODUCTION: every time
EXPECTED RESULT: maybe change how the bullet is attracted to target if it is low or crouched
OBSERVED RESULT: bullet hits target every time

TYPE: In-game 
DESCRIPTION: Locked in mission complete screen from previous mission while squad is on another one
VISUAL: Screenshot_7.png
REPRODUCTION: In the middle of loading out of previous mission squad begins another 
EXPECTED RESULT: Can exit completion screen normally
OBSERVED RESULT: Became essentially softlocked till I was kicked from squad due to host migration 
REPRODUCTION RATE:  N/A

TYPE: In-game (on PC)
DESCRIPTION: Railjack survival bonus exp doesn't seem to be saving after the mission. End of mission UI reports equipment rank as a certain levl but when going back into the arsenal, equipment rank is much lower, typically only accounting for mission usage. GM affinity blessing doesn't seem to matter as it can happen with or without it.
REPRODUCTION: Run and complete a railjack survival mission. Can occur on any level one and doesn't appear to be zone specific.
EXPECTED RESULT: Reached rank 17 on Saryn Prime, Tenet Envoys, rank 32 on Tenet Diplos and rank 38 on Tenet Agendus per End of Mission screen.
OBSERVED RESULT: Going back to arsenal, it reports rank 11 on Saryn Prime and Tenet Envoys, rank 28 on Tenet Diplos and rank 36 on Tenet Agendus.
REPRODUCTION RATE:  So far has occurred 2-3 times out of 5 or so missions in the last 2 days.

Type: Hitbox bug

Description: No hitbox to use finisher on sister, in 3rd round, on sister crouching (Arca Plasmor sister weapon)

Visual: NA consistent in 3rd round

Reproduction: 3rd Kill after health bar depleted, no hitbox

Expected result: Hitbox appears to finish off with parazon

Observer result: No hitbox, consistent

Reproduction rate: every time in 3rd round, on sister crouching, tried several times over.

Playing on AMD Ryzen 12core, 64GB Ram, GFX: Asus Rog Strix 1080, using xbox one controller.

Tried no weapons except for Melee, still same problem.

Please Fix!!!, as i'm primarily interested in Lich hunting, but cannot proceed any further now.

Will pick game back up when fix comes through.

Have a great day.

Edited by UNBE4R4BLE

TYPE: [In-Game]
DESCRIPTION: [Sortie3, Free Roam mission on PoE]
VISUAL: [n/a]
REPRODUCTION: [either solo or in group, every time i try to enter PoE, Warframe closes.]
EXPECTED RESULT: [Every time i enter PoE, game shouldn't close.]
OBSERVED RESULT: [I enter PoE, either solo or in group and Warframe closes, no warning.]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [Usually i have no problem with Warframe but today whenever i go to PoE, Warframe closes.]
I have restarted launcher, verified files, cleared cache, looked for virus, etc, but when i enter PoE, game closes. I usually don't have a problem entering Warframe open world maps. Tried to enter Orb Vallis, game closed few seconds after spawning on map.
I have lowered settings and that didn't help.
I can do Railjack missions, I can enter Cambion Drift. Can't do PoE or Orb Vallis now.

Update: Am unable to run Warframe at all now. Even running as admin, game crashes a few seconds after load into Orbiter.

Edited by Twisted_Wisdom
update

TYPE: in game, kuva lich
DESCRIPTION: Pre sisters of pavos kuva lich (1 planet-PHOBOS) does not progress in any way on the now corpus planet.
REPRODUCTION: Probably not outside of specific account - Start any kuva lich mission, kills dogs, sisters
EXPECTED RESULT: Progress on murmurs and lich annyoance
OBSERVED RESULT: no progress whatsoever

On 2021-08-12 at 6:32 PM, Dumlefudge said:

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Critical and status procs do not occur from weapon damage applies through Zephyr's Tornadoes
VISUAL:

RCJpGIV.png

jZBKd8i.png

REPRODUCTION: Cast Tornado near enemies, shoot the tornado with the Diplos' automatic fire
EXPECTED RESULT: The Diplos' automatic fire should be capable of dealing critical hits to enemies when targeting Zephyr's Tornado
OBSERVED RESULT: No critical hits were registered on enemies
REPRODUCTION RATE: This appears to happen all the time, based on testing in Simulacrum, Arbitrations and Elite Sanctuary Onslaught

NOTE: The lock-on fire mode is not affected, and can crit normally (in my case, both yellow/orange crits were registered with the displayed mod loadout and Zephyr's airborne critical chance bonus)

EDIT: From some additional testing, it looks like the Epitaph, Exergis and Velocitus are also effected. The Exergis was at 40% crit (mods + passive), but I have been unable to score a single critical hit via shooting a Tornado despite regular use in a 20-round Arbitration.

EDIT 2: It seems that status procs don't work either, in some cases. Both the primary and alternate fire of the Basmu do not inflict status procs if you shoot the Tornado; shooting targets directly while they are in the Tornado will proc status as normal.

tl;dr: The following weapons have been observed as not triggering critical hits or status effects when targetting a Tornado. This is not an exhaustive list.

Broken crits:

Exergis

Diplos automatic fire

Epitaph

Velocitus

Broken status:

Basmu

Also affects the Cernos Prime's Vertical Spread

TYPE: In-Game, Candidate
DESCRIPTION: Candidates not showing what weapon they will spawn with when knocked down near a wall
VISUAL: no_weapon_preview.png?width=827&height=4
REPRODUCTION: After a second attempt, the candidate, when knocked down near a wall, still doesn't display their weapon 
EXPECTED RESULT: Sister weapon appearing over candidate when I get the prompt to secret mercy them, regardless of location
OBSERVED RESULT: No weapon shown when candidate knocked down near wall
REPRODUCTION RATE: I still have the problem - I can't see Sister weapons until I have spawned the Sister when the candidate is knocked down near a wall

TYPE : In-game, inventory

DESCRIPTION : Cannot sell sister's hound
VISUAL :

Révélation

unknown.png

and the bug when I click on "SELL ITEMS"

unknown.png

REPRODUCTION : I don't know, I still cannot sell it, but I don't know if other players can get the same bug

EXPECTED RESULT : Hound getting sold
OBSERVED RESULT : "Cannot sell items; you must keep at least one of every weapon category" error popup preventing me to sell the hound

TYPE : In-game

DESCRIPTION:if AOE weapons (like shedu,zarr,Sonicor and Proboscis Cernos) use Galvanized Aptitude,Galvanized Shot and Galvanized Savvy (of coz no AOE weapon use it but its algorithm is same),the AOE damage can't have damage bonus by mod

but if AOE weapons hit the enemies directly,they will have but AOE damage still incorrect

EXPECTED RESULT:the AOE damage should be correct

OBSERVED RESULT: the damage is same whether you use these mods or not