Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: The sister of Parvos have began multiplying like a bacteria
VISUAL:  

Spoiler

INLQ4T8.jpg

REPRODUCTION: No idea how to replciate it, but started as soon as the Requiem Ultimatum was used.
EXPECTED RESULT: a normal fight, not a horde of multiplying yandere corpus
OBSERVED RESULT: multiplying sister of parvos infinitly
REPRODUCTION RATE: after the first instance of this problem, each mission now produces infinite amount of sisters

It actualy at one point reached more than 50 of them, and they either target me, or eachother, making it absolutly insane, and hilarious, but anoying.

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Enemies stop spawning in an Extermination mission, the marker shows the extraction point. 

VISUAL: https://youtu.be/HyOWcTUHXF4

REPRODUCTION: Play an Extermination mission with Revenant. Enthrall a few. At some random point, the marker will be very far away and no enemies will spawn. 

EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies spawn, the marker is on the nearest enemy

OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies stop spawning, marker shows the extraction point. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every Extermination mission playing as Revenant. Other frames don't cause this bug. 

There are excessive knockdowns in the eidolon hunting mission. You are just falling over and over with nothing causing it. not sure if this is where I should post this but you do not make it easy for first time users to post to anything. Sorry if this is not where it goes but if you would please put this post where it goes.

Thank you

TYPE: K-Drive
DESCRIPTION: Can't keep a Grind going, despite having the grind magnetism mod equipped.
REPRODUCTION: Hop on a rail and try to grind it.
EXPECTED RESULT: Continuing a grind as if on a rail, when on a rail.
OBSERVED RESULT: I'm unable to keep a grind going because the game seems to think I'm on plain ground. Grind + jump + grind should keep the combo, not reset it.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every grind I try, regardless of rail.

TYPE: In-Game, Quest
DESCRIPTION: Cannot enter Transference/Operator mode at Iron Wake for the Chains of Harrow quest
VISUAL: Self-explanatory
REPRODUCTION: Enter Iron Wake or any Relay, transference/operator mode is unavailable. Pressing 5 will not cause you to swap.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have performed Transference upon pressing 5.
OBSERVED RESULT: My operator did not spawn and I was still in Warframe mode.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens on Strata Relay and at Iron Wake, these are the two places I have tested it.

Guest Eidolon pro
2 hours ago, ItsBrice1 said:

DESCRIPTION: During Eidolon hunts, I have noticed a SEVERE increase in the amount of knockback that occurs. It is so prevalent that there are many times where it seems as if the air itself knocks me back, without any action by the enemies themselves.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Likely will replicate if you enter an Eidolon hunt (I specifically did the "Eidolon Cull" mission)
EXPECTED RESULT: There should be knockback only when the Eidolon stomps down on the ground or the vombs discharge after the "sentient spike".
OBSERVED RESULT: Knockbacks occur at these times as well as other seemingly random times (I think that it is connected to the walking animation of the Eidolon).
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every Eidolon hunt (I have personally done 2 full hunts, but others in my team have noticed it in all of theirs as well.

Actual for next mods:

Suppress

Silent Battery

Hush

DESCRIPTION: "Silent" weapons mods don't work

REPRODUCTION:

1) equip 100% mod

2) check weapon Noise Level

EXPECTED RESULT: Noise = SILENT
OBSERVED RESULT: Noise = ALARMING

Type: In game

Description: Cannot use abilities on Merulina when using a controller on PC

Visual: Self explanatory

Reproduction: Play Yareli with a controller on PC

Expected Result: You should be able to use abilities by hitting their respective keys on the keyboard, but attempting to use them on a controller will not work.

Observed Result: I was able to switch abilities while on Merulina and using a controller, but attempting to use them did not work.

Reproduction Rate: Happens every time.

DESCRIPTION: Don't know if this is intended, but with maxed out weapon suppression mods (Silent Battery, Hush, Suppress) which are suppose to make weapons 100% silent, shooting them while invisible using Prowl as Ivara makes it so she loses Prowl momentarily, as if the mod wasn't being used. This wasn't the case before this update.
VISUAL: My Exergis build as an example.TTMesTv.pnghttps://imgur.com/TTMesTv
REPRODUCTION: Equip Ivara, equip a weapon with a maxed suppression mod, go into mission, toggle Prowl on, shoot the weapon.
EXPECTED RESULT: Ivara should stay invisible.
OBSERVED RESULT: Ivara lost invisibility for the duration of the shot.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time I shoot, doesn't matter which weapon.

DESCRIPTION: Enemies do not show up on mini-map while using Merulina
VISUAL:

ao2LG3b.jpg

aEvn88R.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Use Merulina while the following mods are equipped: enemy radar/enemy sense/animal instinct
EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies should show up on mini-map
OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies do not appear on mini-map
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time

6 minutes ago, sludgebot said:

DESCRIPTION: Don't know if this is intended, but with maxed out weapon suppression mods (Silent Battery, Hush, Suppress) which are suppose to make weapons 100% silent, shooting them while invisible using Prowl as Ivara makes it so she loses Prowl momentarily, as if the mod wasn't being used. This wasn't the case before this update.
VISUAL: My Exergis build as an example.TTMesTv.pnghttps://imgur.com/TTMesTv
REPRODUCTION: Equip Ivara, equip a weapon with a maxed suppression mod, go into mission, toggle Prowl on, shoot the weapon.
EXPECTED RESULT: Ivara should stay invisible.
OBSERVED RESULT: Ivara lost invisibility for the duration of the shot.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time I shoot, doesn't matter which weapon.

Problem with mods, just check Noise lvl - all mods are useless... :(

TYPE: Ivara Prowl Ability / Mod bug
DESCRIPTION: Ivara's "Prowl" is now being broken by weapons fire even when weapons have "silent" mods on them
VISUAL: Yep, this make Ivara very visual.
REPRODUCTION: Reproduce by left clicking while having a weapon equipped with a "silent" mod on it.
EXPECTED RESULT: I expect her to remain in prowl while firing said weapon as it was prior to the update
OBSERVED RESULT: She does not stay in prowl while firing said weapon as it was prior to the update
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproduction rate.

Guest Yareli Sanctuary Onslaught

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: Entered through Sanctuary Onslaught portal as Yareli while on top of Meralina causes glitch fall through world as well as odd visuals
VISUAL: https://clips.twitch.tv/RoundDependableWhaleWow-5dMcs7i6bBdzb4La
REPRODUCTION: Pretty sure going through the portal on top of Meralina caused it to be unable to decide if she should stay on it or dismount her from Meralina
EXPECTED RESULT: Pass through the portal and respawn into the next zone
OBSERVED RESULT: Visuals were stuck in the "teleporting" de-rezzed type, before dropping through the world. Unstuck did not work.

IN GAME

Desc. Can't kill sister of parvos on the rj part 

after taking her hp down on the proxima region where it spawned, it kneels down and I can't interact with her. nothing happens. it just sits there

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: While using volt, when going into operator or necramech, volt will pick up his shield.
REPRODUCTION: 
1.)Place a shield, go into operator. 
2.)Place a shield, summon necramech (if not already present), go into necramech.

EXPECTED RESULT: No change to volt shield position no matter how many swaps from frame to operator/mech
OBSERVED RESULT: Volt picks up shield when going into operator, turns shield to face mech when going into mech.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens when in a position volt can pick up shield

Please give me solution for this.

Fyi I'm in SEA region.

TYPE: Launcher
DESCRIPTION: Very very very slow update, tried bunch of solutions I could find (I left it update entire night and I woke up seeing this (check visual)), my connection is fine, tried downloading some videos and it goes 1mb/s download speed at least.
VISUAL: https://ibb.co/f22dvnF
REPRODUCTION: N/A
EXPECTED RESULT: At least not in Bytes or 1-10kb/s update speed
OBSERVED RESULT: very slow update speed
REPRODUCTION RATE: (I don't know)

Edit 1 : After 5 hours of download :facepalm: https://ibb.co/jTtWq5T

Edit 2 : Now I wait for another 3-4 hours https://ibb.co/S0RGHkv

TYPE: In-game,
DESCRIPTION: Once Awake, Defend the Bomb will not work. Upon approaching the bomb, sirens blare and roars can be heard but nothing happens and the objective remains "LOCATE THE TARGET"
VISUAL:unknown.pngREPRODUCTION: IDK, try entering the mission
EXPECTED RESULT: Something happening
OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happening
REPRODUCTION RATE: I went in with Co-Op twice, then solo 5 times, then restarted the client and it still persisted.

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: Can't seem to scroll the chat in any channel
REPRODUCTION: Literally just click on the scrollbar and drag it
EXPECTED RESULT: Scrollbar would move and allow scrolling of the chat
OBSERVED RESULT: Scrollbar did not move and thus only using mousewheel would move the chat.

4 hours ago, DredgenSorrow said:

TYPE: Kuva Lich Bug
DESCRIPTION: After getting the correct sequence for my Kuva Lich, it did not give me the option to kill or convert, instead he just left immediatly, and when i got back to my orbiter he was still active and I didn't have the weapon in my foundry. No planets were taken over by the Kuva Lich anymore making it unable to be spawned again, even with Requim Ultimatum.
REPRODUCTION: Attempt to get the correct combination on a Kuva Lich
EXPECTED RESULT: Kuva Lich would be vanquished and the weapon would be in the foundry.
OBSERVED RESULT: Kuva Lich remains as active and no planets are taken over, making it not possible to get him to spawn.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Not able to due to Kuva Lich still being active.

I get the same bug also, a lot of people are also having similar issues

35 minutes ago, Armorhytm said:

Actual for next mods:

Suppress

Silent Battery

Hush

DESCRIPTION: "Silent" weapons mods don't work

REPRODUCTION:

1) equip 100% mod

2) check weapon Noise Level

EXPECTED RESULT: Noise = SILENT
OBSERVED RESULT: Noise = ALARMING

JFYI: few minutes ago - described issue fixed.

TYPE: In-game, Weapon Mod Bug
DESCRIPTION: Kuva Hek CANNOT use its syndicate mod, Scattered Justice. The Kuva Hek is in no way a Meridian/Justice weapon, it does not have any innate Justice Perks like Vaykor Hek yet this weapon cannot use its exclusive mod. Meanwhile, NORMAL Hek is allowed to use Scattered Justice.
VISUAL:

9vYxHbO.png

Uy2sEvK.png

EXPECTED RESULT: I SHOULD be able to use the mod Scattered Justice on this weapon, because it is not a Meridian/Justice weapon on its own.
OBSERVED RESULT: I still can't use Scattered Justice on this weapon.

Archived