Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: Glaive Melee Bug

DESCRIPTION: When thrown, my Falcor will remain in place at the target location and wait for me to retrieve it while spinning.

VISUAL: N/A-it is pretty consistent.

REPRODUCTION: Any time I throw it

EXPECTED RESULT: Glaive should ricochet to the next enemy or return to warframe

OBSERVED RESULT:  Spins in place, can be detonated if it hasn't been yet

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time

Type: In-Game

Description: I've killed 2 Sisters so far, and created a third. Both of the hounds for my first two were IDENTICAL. All 4 parts were exactly the same. For my third, just looking at it, it seems that I'm getting another one of the exact same type. Considering there's 81 combinations that a hound can be, having the EXACT same combination of all 4 parts seems like a pretty atrocious bug.

Reproduction: Any time I try getting a new Sister

Expected result: I should be getting different hound combinations

Observed results: I seem to be rolling this same 1 in 81 chance at an identical hound

Reproduction rate: for me every time apparently

Two main issues with this update:

First, Lich/Sisters are disappearing when falling off edges (as stupid as their AI is, not uncommon). Why didn't they get the same "nO chEaT InStAgiB aCoLyTeS" treat? The one "fix", where the miniboss gets location-respawned somewhere else?

Why is DE always doing some half-assed content updates and fixes? I am not getting this since 2013.

Secondly, same here about the competence, where is the actual accumulation of the already subsumed warframes pre-rank 10 helminth system?

Why the hell is this so hard to comprehend this and make a simple json update statement for people having subsumes X-warframes equalling X-helminth-affinity?

I am not willing to waste millions of resources just for a mediocre progression and ability unlocking till 15th helminth rank.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Trying to build one of the highest dmg Landslide builds for Atlas Prime. Tried the helminth system for the first time and placed Roar over petrify, this broke the Rubble mechanic and stopped petrified enemies from dropping any rubble. 
VISUAL: Refer to my post from 20th May....

REPRODUCTION: Place any subsumed ability over the ability-Petrify on Atlas Prime (normal atlas should work too), use the augment Path of Statues to petrify enemies (or summon the golems while in close proximity to enemies) and kill them once they are Petrified
EXPECTED RESULT: The rubble should drop as normal as the enemies have been petrified.
OBSERVED RESULT: No rubble dropped from petrified enemies
REPRODUCTION RATE: Will always happen. Tested many times in Simulacrum and star chart nodes. (refer to comments in the post linked above for test cycle)

DESCRIPTION: Game showed an OULL requiem mod drop in the reward window, but I still only have the one I got as "early adopter reward".
REPRODUCTION: Don't know only did killed vanqished one sister
EXPECTED RESULT: Having one additional OULL mod in the mod station, inventory window and/or the Parazon mod window.
OBSERVED RESULT: OULL wasn't received despite showing in mission rewards.
REPRODUCTION RATE: unknown

DESCRIPTION: Game showed an REQUIEM ULTIMATUM drop in the reward window, but I still only have the one I got as "early adopter reward".
REPRODUCTION: Don't know only did killed vanqished one sister
EXPECTED RESULT: Having one additional REQUIEM ULTIMATUM in the gear menu station and/or the invantory window.
OBSERVED RESULT: REQUIEM ULTIMATUM wasn't received despite showing in mission rewards.
REPRODUCTION RATE: unknown

TYPE: Mission, veil proxima, grineer skirmish
DESCRIPTION: Killed all the crewships and did derelict, shipkiller platform and hangar asteroid. New fighters spawned when we aborted the mission.
REPRODUCTION: Do everything else and don't finish the fighters until the end. They stop spawning in which leaves you to either exit mission or kill ramsleds that keep spawning very slowly from the hangar. 
EXPECTED RESULT: Well, if you beat the mission and they don't send more fighters, that should mean that you win. Mission complete. 
OBSERVED RESULT: No fighters spawned, making it impossible to finish the mission.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I don't know if I ever didn't kill all the fighters before, usually they spawn at a similar rate to the crewships. 

TYPE: In Game

DESCRIPTION: The Waverider quest prog stop  

VISUAL: Warframe0000.jpg

Warframe0002.jpgWarframe0003.jpg

Warframe0004.jpg

Warframe0002.jpg

REPRODUCTION: On my account, I have completed the available challenges for step 1, cannot advance. Relogging, Restarting, Entering Exiting Fortuna, Doing Sortie, no progress, stays stuck.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should have moved on to the next stage of the quest.
OBSERVED RESULT: I cannot continue on the quest.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I have tried logging out/back, ans status does not change.

Guest Stinger

I am currently getting murmurs and had just gotten the correct order of the three mods, and now there are no marked nodes for the sister kuva on any of the corpus planets.

Guest Pinkie Bunnie

TYPE: in-game

DESCRIPTION: during the waverider quest, the button combinations given for tricks are listed as the default buttons and don't change if you have keys rebound- for example, my i changed whatever left control handles to one of my side mouse buttons ages ago. 

REPRODUCTION: change a default keybinding and observe the controls not reflecting that in the quest

EXPECTED RESULT: text should read "mouse 4 + space" and not "left cntrl + space"

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time until you fix it 🙃

6 hours ago, Arhiman666 said:

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: When using BUZLOK secondary (Alt-fire) mode the homing projectiles of the primary mode don't hit the enemy (they just disappear inside enemy) thus don't cause any damage. They track the enemy effectively. Without using secondary mode weapon works as expected.
VISUAL: Easily replicable so no need of visual
EXPECTED RESULT: Primary mode projectiles when affected by secondary fire beacon should hit enemy and make damage.
OBSERVED RESULT: Primary mode projectiles when affected by secondary fire beacon do not hit enemy and do any damage at all.
REPRODUCTION RATE:  Every time secondary mode is used.

Sadly the only temp fix is to drop a mod for a punch through mod till they can fix it, it kinda ruins my build for my buzlok and i also do hope DE comes out with a different variant of this gun maybe a wraith or prisma or maybe but i think its slim chance a kuva buzlok

5 hours ago, Evhans said:

DESCRIPTION: Loot Ambassador BP on railjack mission survie, after mission, no one on squat have it on inventaire.
VISUAL: I can't see the last mission reward :(
REPRODUCTION RATE: 0 . No one on squad want returne lost 20 min to have nothing..

Just got the same issue.  sad day.  

TYPE: in-game
DESCRIPTION: a k-drive with a velocipod skin seems to reset combos upon attempting to do another combo trick/grinding and or after a few seconds of performing said combo making it impossible to get any form of higher combo above 300
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: equipping any form of velocipod skin on a k-drive seems to bug out the ability to strike combos upon grinding on any rail/spipe along with resetting the timer after a few seconds. Attempted grinding along the pipe just behind forturna, multiple railings and the inner railing surrounding The Pearl all within the valis. Upon hitting copykavat or any other trick, seems to completely rid of the multiplier grinding gives. 
EXPECTED RESULT:  combos should not time out/reset after a few seconds of performing a grind on pipes/rails or should not fail and calcile out for no apparent reason
OBSERVED RESULT:  combo timer ends up timing out after a few seconds, if not a single second upon grinding, performing another combo also resets the combo counter and acts as if you've stopped performing a trick
REPRODUCTION RATE: seemed to have happened every time untill swapping off the velocipod k-drive skin, upon doing this, the k-drive resumed normal function.

TYPE: In game - Riven rolling
DESCRIPTION: Choosing riven roll to keep forces arrow, prior to update you could simply click the riven itself

REPRODUCTION: Roll a riven, click to keep the original riven version instead of the new roll by clicking the mod itself
EXPECTED RESULT: As prior to update, I expected the selection to move to the original riven version
OBSERVED RESULT: Riven selection did not change, you now have to click the little arrow itself, rather than either that or the riven body

Minor, but definitely a QOL issue, plus if someone wasn't paying attention they could accidentally confirm keeping a roll they didn't want

TYPE: In-Game (Mission & Kuva Lich system)
DESCRIPTION: After defeating the Lich (Zarr) for good, he disappeared into thin air, did not get to choose between Lich or the weapon. No weapon afterwards, Lich button in the lower right corner (next to the nightwave button) still there, Lich comments still there, no signs of Lich missions in the navigation.
VISUAL: -
REPRODUCTION: To test that i need to get rid of the current lich. Can not get a new Lich either. Tried.
EXPECTED RESULT: Choose and get the kuva Lich weapon?
OBSERVED RESULT: No weapon, no Kuva Lich missions in the navigation, stuck with the old Lich.
REPRODUCTION RATE: see REPRODUCTION

So i guess i am waiting for a hotfix?

TYPE: In-Game (Mission & Kuva Lich system)
DESCRIPTION: After defeating the Lich (Zarr) for good, he disappeared into thin air, did not get to choose between Lich or the weapon. No weapon afterwards, Lich button in the lower right corner (next to the nightwave button) still there, Lich comments still there, no signs of Lich missions in the navigation.
VISUAL: -
REPRODUCTION: To test that i need to get rid of the current lich. Can not get a new Lich either. Tried.
EXPECTED RESULT: Choose and get the kuva Lich weapon?
OBSERVED RESULT: No weapon, no Kuva Lich missions in the navigation, stuck with the old Lich.
REPRODUCTION RATE: see REPRODUCTION

So i guess i am waiting for a hotfix?

TYPE: Audio, Tenet Envoy
DESCRIPTION: Aim-firing the new rocket launcher at a Nullifier bubble will cause the rocket to not explode or deal damage, instead hovering in the air infinitely where it 'impacted' the nullifier bubble in the first place. it hovers mid air, glowing and leaving behind smoke. More importantly, the beeping, 'homing' sounds continues infinitely regardless of distance from the impact area. The beeping noise continues forever, but seems to stop inconsistently when other audio is played: firing another missile using certain abilities and some other sounds seem to inconsistently either briefly pause the beeping noise or stop it alltogether.
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/6dYHrWx
REPRODUCTION: aim-fire the Tenet Envoy into a nullifier bubble (i tested it in the simulacrum)
EXPECTED RESULT: the rocket explodes against the bubble (bounces off the bubble?)
OBSERVED RESULT: the rocket hovers mid air, where it would have exploded against the bubble and the homing beeping noise continues forever (until it randomly stops, seemingly from some other audio overriding it)
REPRODUCTION RATE: it happened 100% of the time

DESCRIPTION: Decorating orbiter
VISUAL: apBE3N8.png
REPRODUCTION: Place K-Booster Decoration, move another decoration, & try to pick up the K-Booster decoration again. The bug is happening when the invisible cube doesn't appear when you mouseover the spinning decoration.
EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to pick up the K-Booster decoration
OBSERVED RESULT: No matter where I clicked or from what angle, I couldn't pick up the K-Booster decoration
REPRODUCTION RATE: This seems to happen anytime I move another decoration. Once I do that, I have to leave the Orbiter and come back or restart the game to be able to move the K-Booster decoration again as long as it's the first decoration I move.

TYPE: weapon bug
DESCRIPTION: kuva grattler and grattler's bullet just went though enermy with out detonate
EXPECTED RESULT:  the bullet detonate when it hit enermy
OBSERVED RESULT:it will went though all enermies no matter how many they are and cant penetrate the wall                                                                                     
REPRODUCTION RATE:  Every time

DESCRIPTION: The new Tenet weapons cannot equip the 60/60 physical mods (like 60% slash, 60% status chance). This includes mods of the Carnis, Jugulus and Saxum sets. If you either search for the name of the mods or search for the effects, they simply do not appear as available to be added (and I do have them on my inventory, I use them in many weapons).
VISUAL: 

Spoiler

rodBrTG.png

REPRODUCTION: Try to add these mods in the new Tenet weapons. I tested them on Tenet Flux Rifle.
EXPECTED RESULT: The 60/60 physical mods should be available to add in the new Tenet weapons.
OBSERVED RESULT: They do not appear in the mod list to be added in the weapon.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, as of build 30.5.1

DESCRIPTION: After guessing the first requiem correctly my corpus sister left the fight 
REPRODUCTION: Guess sister' requiem and see if it works consistently
EXPECTED RESULT: What should have happened is the sister should have stayed in the fight as that is what should occur when you guess correctly in order to allow you to guess the proceeding requiems.
OBSERVED RESULT: What actually happened 4 times is that she left after I guessed correctly
REPRODUCTION RATE: After 4 attempts she continues to depart although the first reqeium was correct.

DESCRIPTION: when in an elevator sister of parvos and hound spawns outside the map or glitched inside a wall.
VISUAL:
REPRODUCTION:  being in an elevator when the sister appears in your mission
EXPECTED RESULT: ability to fight them
OBSERVED RESULT: glitched inside wall or outside the map, unable to fight them.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 times it has happened, both i was in elevator. in corpus ship spy tileset, elevator vault. they appeared in the wall unreachable.

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Using a K-drive while having the Velocipod skin equipped changes mechanics. Specifically grinding on rails has little to no magnetism with the skin equipped regardless of mods equipped on the board. Unknown if other mechanics are affected. .
VISUAL: Reddit video link below

REPRODUCTION: Equip a Velocipod skin on a K-drive and attempt to grind on any usually grindable surface. I used the large pipe behind the Fortuna elevator.
EXPECTED RESULT: The grinding should function the same regardless of the skin equipped on the board. The board should be magnetised to the grindable surface and continue the score combo.
OBSERVED RESULT: The Velocipod skin removed almost all magnetism, making it near impossible to gain any score from from it as it was not considered to be grinding.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Occurs every time tested.

16 minutes ago, LeakyPaul said:

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Using a K-drive while having the Velocipod skin equipped changes mechanics. Specifically grinding on rails has little to no magnetism with the skin equipped regardless of mods equipped on the board. Unknown if other mechanics are affected. .
VISUAL: Reddit video link below

REPRODUCTION: Equip a Velocipod skin on a K-drive and attempt to grind on any usually grindable surface. I used the large pipe behind the Fortuna elevator.
EXPECTED RESULT: The grinding should function the same regardless of the skin equipped on the board. The board should be magnetised to the grindable surface and continue the score combo.
OBSERVED RESULT: The Velocipod skin removed almost all magnetism, making it near impossible to gain any score from from it as it was not considered to be grinding.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Occurs every time tested.

Oh my god thank you! that was driving me crazy, didn't know the bug was tied to the bug skin (ugh pun).

Archived