PlayStation Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos

1 hour ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

"Content" You mean a desperate attempt to make old content people didn't play because it wasn't fun relevant again instead of addressing the reason it isn't fun. Or do you mean all the nerfs that are under the guise of being done to help the players? 

Nah, I'm pretty sure you know that I mean "fun stuff to do".  And I had a ton of fun playing today!  :)

Speaking to my clanmate this morning, his words 'this isn't an update, this is a campaign to shutdown warframe'.

Just in case you were still wondering how the community feels. And he's been playing since you had to mod in warframe abilities.

11 hours ago, (PSN)alejologiu said:

hey i didnt get Requiem Wildcard Mod oull either the requim ultimatum.

i already vanquished 4 lichs n  own 3 lich weapon.

same here with the OULL mod , even a Sister dropped one and i cant find in my Mods , i hope tey know about this issue

Overall really good update. The doubling of drop rates on essences feels really nice. I was able to get half of the Galvanized mods in about an hour or so. The new mods are strong. I can't for the life of me see why anyone says they aren't enough. Plenty of guns were Steel Path Capable already and now we get to add an extra 140% multishot and that's before any of the arcanes. 

Berserker change is fine but the time limit could be a little more lenient. 12 or 15 seconds would feel perfect. Losing your speed buff for sure between each defense round feels kind of bad. Primed Fury and Arcane Strike are still things though so it's not really that bad. The Glaive throw I think might need a slight tweak. The throw release feels a bit sticky, it feels like there's almost a half second from letting go to actually throwing the Glaive, and this is worse in the air, and the timed release feels inconsistent.  I swear I've released when I've seen the reticle change but gotten a regular throw instead. With both Killing Blow and Amalgam Organ Shatter it seems like the full throw is a tenth of a second after the opening for the timed throw so there's almost no reason to try for a timed throw. A little tweak on those would be super cool. 

One question I'm still not sure about the "Condition Overload" effect, both on that mod and on the new Galvanized status chance mods. I believe Condition Overload had a 3 status maximum for determining the extra damage, right? Is that still in place? Has that maximum been changed or is it the same, or was it removed altogether? Same goes for Galvanized Aptitude and the like. Does that limit to bonus damage based on the number of status effects apply and if so what is the limit to the effects? Some clarification would be awesome!

Again, really good update. Lots of stuff to like, even more stuff that lays the foundation for future iteration. Looking forward to see where the game goes from here 🤩

15 hours ago, (PSN)RWalls91 said:

Speaking to my clanmate this morning, his words 'this isn't an update, this is a campaign to shutdown warframe'.

Just in case you were still wondering how the community feels. And he's been playing since you had to mod in warframe abilities.

It feels like it. 

First of all the holokey drop rate is stupid, you should just be given 2 every time you complete a voidstorm. 20 clears for one weapon is fair.

Second of all the galvanised mods and arcanes for primaries and secondaries are supposed to buff melee for steel path, but they actually do the opposite. If you can kill enemies fast enough to actually have the uptime for merciless, you don't need the buff from merciless. The only use of this is to ramp up your damage even more when you're already slaughtering groups of enemies, which is pointless. The galvanised mods are also only a slight nerf if you can't proc the kill bonus, they're weaker than the base mods at high level and stronger than them at low level. A solution to this problem is to change the requirement from "On kill" to "X% chance to build a stack on hit". This way the tankier an enemy is, the more damage you can get, the weaker an enemy is, the more pointless these mods are. This would actually be a ranged buff on steel path. 

Third note, the litches and sisters of parvos are way too tanky now. I have no problem with them being super tanky in the final encounter in rail jack, that's fine and makes for a reasonable fight, but having an enemy that tanky and strong appear in normal missions is nothing more than a time waste and an annoyance. 

Where is the Weapon buff? Adding some Mods not make bad Weapons better. If there is a wish to make them better or to buff them, then please take the Time and rework them!
Was the changes to Meele a good thing? No. Or not this sort of changes. Now bad Meele Weapons are even more worse and we play just the few ones who are remain good. Great Job.....
Was the Kuva Nukor change good? Sure not. Its make not realy a difference, just slow down the Time to Kill a litle bit.

So for what this changes? Better get the Time and fix old Bugs. Not bring a frame who (probably) nobody want, with a K-Drive who (probably) likes.

I dont know why we get this Sort of bad Content and changes. 
Warframe is a fast Loot Slasher. Never was a Shooter like Rainbow Six or CoD. This is what the most Players like! Not a other Destiny.....

I realy hope WF turn back to his strength and not trying to be a other Game.

• Like 1