Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos

[DE]Rebecca

59 minutes ago, PraetorGix said:

What do you mean no content creators left? There is Tactical Potato and his enormous mouth, official sponsor of these disgusting nerfs and increased grind for melee and guns. I'm sure he will be posting a video about how much he enjoys melee balance shortly...

He already has.  Since they announced the nerfs, he's been crowing about how needed it is and how the community is blowing the nerfs out of proportion.

I am not sure what was the intention with this update. 

I am sure however, that if you keep doing this, this will accelerate the decline Warframe going through in the past...1-2 years. Especially with things like the Red Text for the hotfix after the big patch.."We are listening to feedback from Players to Dev..."

Are you directly mock your community at this point? It seems like you do, with stuff as well, like 5-10k Credit drops instead of Kuva ideas. Are you serious? I wonder who thought it's a good idea to release such a shambles of an update right before Tennocon. 

You do you DE, me personally, I go play something that actually values my time invested ( not like what you did with early investors into the Helminth system...which for, you've had feedback upon feedback, yet you did nothing ).

Until next time.

Thanks for the update! This one looks like a lot of fun. Honestly, I think there are a lot of positive things here that I will enjoy. However, I also look forward to the inevitable hotfixes.

One thing definitely pops out at me as being a bit odd: why separate secondary and primary weapons in terms of arcane adapters and arcanes? Why not just one set...? seems like unnecessary redundancy considering the arcanes are exactly the same. Getting 20 of each arcane is going to be quite the grind. I would have been happier with just one set of arcanes and one arcane adapter that can be used with ALL ranged weapons (primaries and secondaries) I just feel the redundancy here is unnecessary and A LOT of grind.

1 hour ago, Emperrier said:

unfortunately there's no content creators left to make all that feedback for DE to ignore

Are we playing the same game Warframe, or? A lot of the changes are "feedback" based on what content creators want, even the existence of SP is purely for their sake. We already have multiple mods in the game, because it's what they want, despite said mods being useless to 99.99_% of the player base.

The game would be significantly better if their feedback was legitimately ignored. I never voted to have them be representatives.

Their ideas are bad, and their complaints are deliberately things taken out of context for the purpose of getting inflated views. They never provide "solutions" to imbalances, and just continuously hop from one popular thing to complaint about, to the next. I've even read their suggestions to "fix" less popular Warframes, and they can't even be bothered to read what an ability does before incorrectly saying what they currently do. It's no wonder things are a mess when it's those people that are listened to.

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Once you’ve Parazoned the Requiem Sequence you have the familiar decision to either Convert or Vanquish your Sister. Converting a Sister earns you back all stolen Credits, allows her to randomly join you in mission as an ally and becomes eligible for a Railjack Crew member (including On-Call)! Vanquishing your Sister earns you back all stolen Credits, the Sister’s signature weapon, and Ephemera (if applicable).

For clarity, this has been asked a few times, and has yet to receive an answer.
The way this reads, You cannot gain a corpus lich Ephemera by converting a corpus lich.
Which means we cannot use the Crimson Branch in our Dojo to trade Corpus liches, is this correct? Or will this be added at a future date?
Was trading liches removed entirely for this patch or just not implemented for corpus liches?

So it's absolute bad that anyone who went through the trouble of farming and feeding every warframe to helminth before this update doesn't get credit for the extra feeds. Basically being punished for being a completionist since most subsumed abilities are worthless anyway...really need to reconsider that...

Bugs bugs bugs

Hunter Munition is bugged right now it has around 10-15% bleed chance, damage of the bleed is much lower and allot of dots expires after 2 seconds. Tested with Kuva Tonkor and Stahlta in multiple Void steel path runs.

So right now weapons that where able to function as main damage source in level 1-9k steel path Void can no longer do that.

the only thing i can say is people can use mki-bo and normal skana to do steel path 9999, but no body is able to use mk1-braton, mk1-paris or mk1-strun to do it. Nerfing melee will just increase people's reliance on good riven mod, people need red cri to increase their damage, people need attack speed to increase the overall damage. who will use a nonaoe weapon in survivo, who will use a nonaoe weapon in disruption. Use ur brain to think, even it is hard for you. Dont be the next blizzer, and do not ever teach player how to  play game. 

12 hours ago, JayIbero said:

-snip-

I did a test with both my main account which is level 10 and a secondary account which is level 0 and there was no change in the amount of xp you need to get to level ten (73125 xp). It means that even a level 0 account and you subsumed all 47 warframes will only reach level 10, the other 5 levels will have to be by force through infecting ability, feeding the helminth and use invigorations

11 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

As a result, we’ve reduced the Murmur requirements so that getting all 3 Requiems solely by killing Thralls should be about 12-13 missions on average, down from 18-19 average.

Well another thing thats not working properly  .. before update the Thralls could spawn (usually 8-10) per mission and you could get the Lich to spawn thralls by give her a smack.. not now  .. I have done 18 missions and only getting a max of 3 spawning thralls .. so 18 missions so far has put me just starting the 3rd requiem ..  Gooood  Jooooobbbb  

10 hours ago, L1ghtZer0 said:

This is also good. Less maintenance is good. Interaction will be great though, like a happiness bar that doesn't affect anything.

Since I just found out today, I thought I'd share in case anybody else needs to know:
Approach Kavat/Kubrow/Mutants outside of incubator, press interaction button, pet the pet, be happy :)
There's no interaction popup for this, so I failed to notice until basically a few minutes ago...

7 minutes ago, Silescere said:

Since I just found out today, I thought I'd share in case anybody else needs to know:
Approach Kavat/Kubrow/Mutants outside of incubator, press interaction button, pet the pet, be happy :)
There's no interaction popup for this, so I failed to notice until basically a few minutes ago...

Well. Wonders never cease. Good news for a change. Thank you for the info.

The damage attenuation changes for Kuva Liches are TERRIBLE. The encounters with liches takes FOREVER.

After shooting the lich for 5 seconds my damage goes down to 11. And it doesn't go back up for A LONG TIME. Literally have to wait 5 minutes while the lich beats the snot out of me until it lets me damage it again.

It feels AWFUL to have a "hidden" in game mechanic (damage attenuation) reduce my damage to piddly squat and turn Kuva Liches into juggernaut bullet sponges just because "DE thinks I'm doing too much damage, so no more fun!"

These changes are supposed to streamline Kuva Lich hunts and make the process go faster? It feels way worse now.

32 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Well another thing thats not working properly  .. before update the Thralls could spawn (usually 8-10) per mission and you could get the Lich to spawn thralls by give her a smack.. not now  .. I have done 18 missions and only getting a max of 3 spawning thralls .. so 18 missions so far has put me just starting the 3rd requiem ..  Gooood  Jooooobbbb  

Your mileage, and mission types may vary.

I did a Sister.  Survival, Exterminate, and Sister attempt.  First requiem unlocked.

Move to entirely new planet.  Two Survivals, and an attempted Sister kill.  Second requiem unlocked.

Survival, Exterminate, Survival, avoided kill attempt, and an Exterminate.  Final requiem unlocked.  

Got lucky.  Ordered the last two right, so I shanked the Sister.  Went to railjack mission.  Kill the crewships (2) and destroy the security nodes (2).  Completed all side objectives.  No rewards for the side objectives, Sister killed.  Dog and Weapon in foundry upon my return.  Bracket dropped as a "?" reward.  Did not get credits back.  Ran another mission.  All credits returned to me in that mission.  

The experience was about a 1:40 (100 minutes) grind.  Way better than the usual several hours of grind.  While there are way fewer spawns per mission, each spawn is worth a heck of a lot more.  Previously a survival would yield about 1/4 of the first murmur wheel.  On this run I exposed slightly less than half.

This all said, take it with a grain of salt.  What is a feature, and what is a bug, has yet to be nuked from orbit with a "fix."  Only one of those officially today.

Now I'm only use explosive Primaries (Like Bramma Kuva). My favorite melees (Telos Boltace) now sucks. Welp, time to build the Glaive Prime because it is still good.

Thanks DE. My style of play was ruined and I can only play the style that you impose on me for high levels. :thumbup::cool: (With explosives Primaries and Glaives)

Things I noticed in this update:

- Eidolons can now stagger Warframes and spoiler mode much more frequently. I haven't read anything about stagger changes or anything (read: CTRL+F stagger, Eidolon), so is this intentional?

- Railjack ships are slower?

Anyway I find the update refreshing and at worst okay for me.

Will follow this up if I find any more weird stuff happening.

Thanks!

After being able to test the glaive changes stated in the workshop in the live build I will say, they feel pretty bad to use now with just the wind up speed change itself. Remember you don't "spam E" with these kinds of weapons and when you pick a glaive over a typical melee weapon you are trading a steady flow of damage for less rapid but larger hits. I found this weapon class very fun after the rework and with this new change makes me consider using normal melees due to the poor feel of them now. If you must keep this change at least consider adjusting the wind up speed of each glaive on its own as some of these weapons were already quite slow, like the pathocyst which was already considered somewhat slow.

29 minutes ago, master_of_destiny said:

Your mileage, and mission types may vary.

I did a Sister.  Survival, Exterminate, and Sister attempt.  First requiem unlocked.

Move to entirely new planet.  Two Survivals, and an attempted Sister kill.  Second requiem unlocked.

Survival, Exterminate, Survival, avoided kill attempt, and an Exterminate.  Final requiem unlocked.  

Got lucky.  Ordered the last two right, so I shanked the Sister.  Went to railjack mission.  Kill the crewships (2) and destroy the security nodes (2).  Completed all side objectives.  No rewards for the side objectives, Sister killed.  Dog and Weapon in foundry upon my return.  Bracket dropped as a "?" reward.  Did not get credits back.  Ran another mission.  All credits returned to me in that mission.  

The experience was about a 1:40 (100 minutes) grind.  Way better than the usual several hours of grind.  While there are way fewer spawns per mission, each spawn is worth a heck of a lot more.  Previously a survival would yield about 1/4 of the first murmur wheel.  On this run I exposed slightly less than half.

This all said, take it with a grain of salt.  What is a feature, and what is a bug, has yet to be nuked from orbit with a "fix."  Only one of those officially today.

Yes it seems that the attempt is alot better although have far less spawns of the thralls is I suppose what DE call Balancing the game again.. give more murmurs but remove thrall spawns.. I just finished the 24 mission to get the 3rd unlocked.. admittedly they are solo, but still I actually think it was quicker before.. 

Archived