Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos

[DE]Rebecca

So I just had the Sister go into the corner of the extraction zone and I never got to get close enough to combat her before exiting. Can we not waste an entire mission and Granum Void worth of untime please? Hoping for a fix where the Lich spawns opposite of you and extraction or an invisible wall or something

On 2021-07-06 at 9:02 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Adaptive Damage Scaling Changes for Liches:

Throughout our boss design history, we have added things like diminishing returns and damage mitigation techniques like armor or damage attenuation. In the time since we’ve launched the Kuva Liches, we’ve made adjustments to how we handle player damage vs. Liches. We’ve done things like add allowing Status Effects and attenuate damage to try and create a balanced combat experience. Like many bosses in Warframe, Liches have some damage modifiers applied to them. 

We found a bug in the damage attenuation code, and have fixed it and polished the attenuation for Kuva Liches.

This system generally targets the scenario of very high damage things like the Void Rig’s Arquebex vs. a Kuva Lich, a scenario that is now possible due to the final showdown being based in Railjack. When we were testing this Voidrig Vs Lichout, our Liches barely lasted a second and we realized the damage attenuation code could use some review! We found bugs to fix and things to tweak to account for these new scenarios. Our only intention is to give you a fight that lasts more than mere seconds - happy hunting and may your teamwork and gear lead you to victory! We will be closely reviewing this to ensure we strike the right balance of a fight that requires teamwork and consistent offensive gameplay to beat, but also doesn’t feel impossible. Feedback is welcome!

I know you guys don't read the forums, but heres the feedback you wanted anyway;

People do not like spending minutes to kill a lich, those who do are in the vast minority and those people can choose to use bad weapons if they want, the rest of us are sick of farming out our 100th lich, and we just want to end it, thats why in every single lich confrontation there's a banshee or nyx to trivialize it, and not a single person complains about how quick it died. We have powerful weapons, let us use them without having to exploit an oversight.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-07-06 at 10:02 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

NEW SYNDICATE OFFERINGS
The Syndicates you know and love have expanded their Offerings!

Each Syndicate has added respective Armor Sets to showcase your loyalty! Including Ostron Armor from Hok in Cetus, and Solaris Armor from Rude Zuud in Fortuna! That’s 8 unique Armor sets in total to collect! The most ever released in a single Update! 

PLUS, each Syndicate (excluding Ostron and Solaris) has new Emotes based on familiar Railjack Crew animations!

All of these new Offerings are Tradable!

Is there any possibility these will be made into something, like a blueprint that costs 1 credit and 1 second to build, that we could pick up multiple times and trade without disrupting our personal gear.  As they are now I have to trade off the set I'm currently using to be able to pick up any more and that's really inconvenient.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh great. Just after a long time last night finished Kuva Litch and all 3 words were right and at right places, I got mission failed. And then Lich went to railjack mission. I remember some talk long ago that who really let Lich to be rank 5 and still give them wrong words, then Lich goes to Railjack. Well, I think this is some new trend for games, to be depressing, not fun but upsetting. Life can get on without any miserable events...

Acolytes will now spawn more frequently during Steel Path missions, resulting in more Steel Essence being dropped overall!

Really?! That is not true at all. Just did a capture mission and waited for acolyte to spawn more that 10 minutes. It didn't happen. And that is more often. I don't expect anymore to spawn before 8th minute. This means I'm facing that again and again. How I suppose to farm Steel Essence when I need it? During Incursions it's almost unpossible to see it spawning before we leave.

9 hours ago, wavic said:

Really?! That is not true at all. Just did a capture mission and waited for acolyte to spawn more that 10 minutes. It didn't happen. And that is more often. I don't expect anymore to spawn before 8th minute. This means I'm facing that again and again. How I suppose to farm Steel Essence when I need it? During Incursions it's almost unpossible to see it spawning before we leave.

Same for Rescue missions. And don't get me started on Spy missions.

Also, to answer your question, your only allowed to gain what SE depending on what DE decides to be generous with. Any hopes of trying to actually farm SE is now being stomped to the ground, or outright nerfed by DE, because of "Reasons". Anything past 20-25min on a supposed endless mission is now a complete waste of time.

• 2 months later...

Greets!

I have found the bug about shoulder pads 'ELIXIS LATRON soulder pads' where after purchasing one side is missing, so I have only half of pair where 'PRISMA LATRON leg plates' are just fine. Can someone answer me this cos it seems that something went wrong, at least I think it was. Guess it was not intentional so I count this under the bug section.

Thanks in advance,
dRNAcro

Archived