Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos

7 year player here, and I have to say that the RNG invigorations are for sure one of the worst ideas in quite a while.

If there's one thing this game doesn't need, it's more random power creep -- DE please reconsider this change.

• Like 29

Posted (edited)
On 2021-04-28 at 11:18 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

Starting just before Update 30, Warframe included network updates to the way the game transmits data between players and servers. These updates increase the security of our game traffic as part of our campaign to fully support Warframe on new-generation consoles.

Unfortunately, the way Internet Service Providers are configured in some parts of the world- principally Egypt, according to our data- causes interference with the secure connections Warframe requires. This may cause you to be unable to see or join multiplayer sessions, or to see other players online.

We are looking at workarounds to address this in the game client, but currently we do not have a date for when you can expect this to be fixed. Other network-related alternatives may be available to you in the meantime. We regret the frustration that this has caused some of you, but ultimately we do not control the internet, and we must do our best to work within the limitations that are set for us.

Any update on this , it was fixed very briefly when the update launched and broke again

Edited by Abdelrhman2607

Some good changes, especially streamlining Kuva Liches! Not happy that they didn't listen to ANY of the feedback at all with regards to the Melee Nerfs though, especially things like most of the community not want a win-more conditional like "On Kill" as a way to nerf Berserker or as a way to buff the new Gun Mods.

Also frustrated that they didn't even warn us or give us a chance for feedback that they were going to nerf Deconstructor into uselessness by disallowing Gladiator mods on it, which is another BIG stealth Melee Nerf on top of the already heavy other melee nerfs.

• Like 18

vor 13 Minuten schrieb SSI_Seraph:

Why are frames I fed not counted for the new helminth levels? Sure feels counterintuitive to be discouraged from playing the game and feed him frames because now I need to level that thing the hard way because I don't get the exp from my old ones when I was at the old cap.
keeping up with this systems and having all the of the abilities unlocked sure seems like a disadvantage now.

Because they dont and wont respect your playtime ;P

• Like 18

I Dont get it, so u nerf stuff to "Death" but lauch Strong weapons and that outmatch others... beside some beeing copy paste weapons with buff...

I see it coming the nerf for some of them in 1 Year when u finish sucking Formas from your Costumers,....

• Like 3

"This is similar to other MMOs, you won't retroactively get leveled up for past play when the Helminth level cap increases."

Was that clear beforehand?
I didn't realize that and continued to feed my frames the last few weeks...
thought that maybe like Railjack that there will be some kind of "compensation"...
but that you are now EVEN rewarded for given no / little frame to Helminth ... THAT I find really unfair to players who have already invested time in it!
  • Like 32

There is now a LOT of stagger during eidolon hunts that wasn't there before. I got knocked down immediately after getting back up 4 times in a row from nothing

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

So to kill a Lich/Sister you still have to manually get it to spawn enough times to get the correct sequence on it, but then you now have the Railjack Finale as an EXTRA step?

I thought the point of the Railjack finale was that you could force the encounter sooner (without having to rely on a low drop chance random beacon)!

The biggest problem for me was always getting the lich to show up enough times to put the murmur-revealed words to the test. Not farming the murmurs in the first place. This does nothing to address that.

Edited by Zendadaist
  • Like 12

Posted (edited)

To be deemed worthy of a Sister, you must enter the Granum Void found on Corpus Ship tilesets. By using a Zenith Granum Crown at a Golden Hand Tribute you will enter Parvos Granum’s pocket of the Void to battle Errant Specters. By reaching at least Rank 1 within the Granum Void you will call a Sister.

Once back in the Corpus Ship a Candidate will spawn within the level! The player who downs the Candidate will be the one eligible to Mercy. Once this Candidate is downed, the Sister’s weapon is shown above them and it becomes open to a Parazon Mercy kill if that Sister is desired. By choosing to kill the Candidate with a Mercy kill, this causes a Sister to arise in the Origin System, thus becoming the Progenitor of that Sister, and the Warframe used for this is recognized as the Progenitor Warframe. Progenitor Warframe determines Damage types and is displayed on the Sister’s Hound - that’s right, they have their own pets!  

• you must enter the Granum Void found on Corpus Ship tilesets - check
  • By reaching at least Rank 1 within the Granum Void you will call a Sister. reached Rank 3 - Check
  • Once back in the Corpus Ship a Candidate will spawn within the level! - Nope didn't work

Hmm I didn't get a Sister I did all what was required. Am I missing something?

Edit:
Never mind I used the wrong Crown. :facepalm:

Edit:
It works well when you use the right crown. lol

Spoiler

Haha the pet wears the helmet of the warframe that killed the sister.

Edited by Slayer-.
  • Like 1

I'm sorry, maybe I read it wrong. So whenever I wanted to grab a new Sister's butt, I should play Granum Void first? This is like forcing player to play Granum Void, no? Please just put Parvos ghost somewhere roaming as a kill target and let the Sister spawn after we kill him. Why do we need to waste time and a Granum Void just to get a Sister? Can't you guys make it easier? After we get the Sister, we need to do tedious requiem/murmur tasks just get the weapon. 

• Like 10

Thanks for the update! I'm still a bit cautious, but nevertheless, I'm excited!

51 minutes ago, Andy. said:

Thanks for the Update.
Invigoration's are still too RNG heavy. We should not need RNG to tell us if a Warframe is strong.

Indeed, that's a spoiler's job.

Good to know that after about 100 pages of feedback about why galvanised mods and melee nerfs to on kill were a bad idea, LITERALLY NO CHANGE has come of it at all. Thank's for posting a workshop in the feedback forums if you're not going to respect your players opinions anyway. 

• Like 26

"Earn this new Requiem as a 25% drop chance when your Kuva Lich or Sister of Parvos flees after you’ve used the correct Requiem Sequence" does it mean theres more rng now to defeating the lich?

Also rip weapons in general.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Critical Deceleration - Critical Chance from 48% to 200% -30% fire rate to -20% fire rate can no longer stack with Blunderbuss/Primed Blunderbuss

Primed Blunderbuss confirmed!!

All seems good, except the reward for parazon-ing correctly the sister, even me who doesn't complain about anything and loves every update can say, it is too low. with 20k max i think it would maybe make a little sense, but im not an expert

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Michael1Berlin said:

"This is similar to other MMOs, you won't retroactively get leveled up for past play when the Helminth level cap increases."

Was that clear beforehand?
I didn't realize that and continued to feed my frames the last few weeks...
thought that maybe like Railjack that there will be some kind of "compensation"...
but that you are now EVEN rewarded for given no / little frame to Helminth ... THAT I find really unfair to players who have already invested time in it!

Actually if DE isn't going to take into account all that warframes I already fed to helminth (and I fed almost all warframes, except Inaros and Harrow already)  - that totally sucks. 

Do I just have to infuse/remove infusions just to get some exp for these levels?  That doesn't sound good.

• Like 22