Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos

[DE]Rebecca

5 minutes ago, .LeiA._ said:

I'm sorry, maybe I read it wrong. So whenever I wanted to grab a new Sister's butt, I should play Granum Void first? This is like forcing player to play Granum Void, no? Please just put Parvos ghost somewhere roaming as a kill target and let the Sister spawn after we kill him. Why do we need to waste time and a Granum Void just to get a Sister? Can't you guys make it easier? After we get the Sister, we need to do tedious requiem/murmur tasks just get the weapon. 

This is so newbs dont spawn one by mistake, im surprised they didnt do something similar for kuva liches.

56 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

his is similar to other MMOs, you won't retroactively get leveled up for past play when the Helminth level cap increases.

What this is telling me is never feed him a frame ever again until you guys are done with adding more levels because unlike MMOs where there is abenefit in the early unlock 60% of helminth unlocks are overlaps or straight up useless and we only unlocked them because we would like to keep up with the system.
The comparaison is not even there lmao.
As much as I don't wanna go into conspiracy theories, this is just looking like you guys want to virtually increase playtime tbh between this and Yareli's private dojo room or the melee weapons weekly rotation.

Tying Granum Crowns to the Sisters system is a terrible idea. Either give us the choice of weapon for the Sisterling to have or please unlink the two. It can takes literal hours to get the right weapon you want from a Grineer larvling without any cost. This is just a slap in the face to players if left like this.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

HELMINTH UPDATES:
You can now go up to Rank 15, and so much more! When it comes to the level cap increase to Helminth (from 10 to 15), we are introducing Invigorations at the same time, which will give around triple the XP of Subsumes. They should help you rank up as you invigorate your Arsenal over time.

This is similar to other MMOs, you won't retroactively get leveled up for past play when the Helminth level cap increases. 

I've posted several times about this Helminth XP issue, so with the update out, I wanted to say I appreciate the logic you're working under here, and thank you for the clarification, late as it is.

However, instead of shrugging and saying your competition does the same thing, why not take the opportunity to *do better* than "other MMOs" by actually respecting your players' time/effort, especially the early adopters who engaged with your new shiny? Give your audience a reason to stick by you, otherwise they'll simply find that respect elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, Malziel said:

Tying Granum Crowns to the Sisters system is a terrible idea. Either give us the choice of weapon for the Sisterling to have or please unlink the two. It can takes literal hours to get the right weapon you want from a Grineer larvling without any cost. This is just a slap in the face to players if left like this.

The best way to make it a zero cost mission is to do it with the Pluto capture mission. Will just wont be as optimal as kuva weapon faming in term of time, but somehow i can see part of the reason for this change is to force mission completion instead of aboarding when wrong weapon.

Vermisplicer

Reduced the Vermisplicers tendril chains from 5 to 3.

Surprise nerf. Because this weapon was absolutely dominating the usage statistics, right? Of course not! Thanks for destroying the time I spent on this game for no reason once again!

Oh, and did you fix it's bugs while you are at it? It cannot get headshots or break Nullifier bubbles, most of the time. Of course not! You always just break, never fix.

32 minutes ago, kanzu said:

Hold on what?

So to get this, if you even get this with the chance being so terrible, you have to first beat up the lich NORMALLY and THEN let the timer run out, by which point the mod becomes useless?

That's... Not how it works tho. If you readed the whole post or at least the new mechanics of liches, you could see this:

59 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Once you’ve performed the correct sequence of Requiem Mods on your Sister, she will flee to a final, guaranteed showdown in her Capital Ship within Railjack in the Neptune Proxima

(...)

Kuva Liches have also received the new boss showdown flow in Railjack! Your Kuva Lich will now flee to their Galleon once you’ve weakened them with the correct Requiem sequence. Once you’ve unlocked their Requiem, a new showdown node will appear within the Saturn Proxima (minimum Intrinsic 5).

They mean "flee" when you already did the whole sequence of requiem mods, not when you downed one and the timer just runs out...

41 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Vermisplicer

After the original publication of our Dev Workshop, we observed and noted that the Vermisplicer’s behaviour is very similar to the Kuva Nukor. To this end, we wanted to ensure we were consistent in handling the beam chain weapons in this update.

2nd-ary Vermisplicer has tendrils?! I haven't seen them in my 2nd-ary Vermisplicer.

FFS DE,

Can you do anything right?

What we wanted was a simple primary and secondary buff. We were enjoying our melees, but just wanted primaries and secondaries to be useful enough to be considered an option.

WHAT YOU GAVE US?

THIS:

1. Condition overload: from 120% damage per status type to 80% damage
  2. Berserker to Berserk fury : 35% attack speed buff, stacking twice ON BLOODY MELEE KILL. considering how some of the best melees are slow af, now its time to just shove them in graveyard, isn't it?
  3. Blood Rush : 40% cc gain per combo multiplier, from 60% cc gain.

Like, can we ever get an enjoyable buff which DOES NOT KILL ANYTHING ELSE WHICH IS FUN?

EDIT # 1 :

So about the 'buffs' given to primaries and secondaries. ARE YOU #*!%ING SERIOUS? ARCANES? THAT IS YOUR SOLUTION INSTEAD OF BUFFING THE BASELINE MODS WE HAVE BEEN USING FOR LIKE 3+YEARS?.

Here are the issues with this bloody system:

1. First off, the whole system is pushing players to do steel path, even those who do not enjoy it.
  2. Arcanes dropping off from acolytes, forcing players to play steel path survivals if they want the arcanes fast.
  3. Biggest issue, Primaries are already struggling to kill enemies, and you tie the god damn arcane to a kill?!!

EDIT # 2 :

This is regarding the 'galvanised mods' which were so hyped about. Checking those mods, they face the same #*!%ing problem. Primaries and secondaries cannot kill in high level, and all the boost conditions are 'ON KILL'. Like, you guys say caring about player feedback, but at this points its all just a total lackluster update set.

This is regarding the damage reduction system. So you want to change the damage reduction system just because a player found bug in your system. So instead of fixing the bug which is your bloody job, you just hide behind the beta, and give us a more complicated S#&$ ass system. You guys already break your game with updates bringing huge bugs, new configs which you have not tested for, and when the powerful setups are found, you nerf them. Is that you really listening to players?

-Fixed Excalibur’s Furious Javelin buff becoming permanent and stacking on itself by manipulating recasting and buff timer.

ok, i dont wanna be that guy but:

Would you mind make radial javelin remotly usefull?

Everything is great, except melee nerf and primary ''buff''.

DE, are u even listening to your players at all?
Fine, keep these band-aid mods(which most players just wont bother with), but u still kept ON KILL condition?! the hell?
and aside from farming these terrible mods, you even cant put it in all weapons, basically ''buffing'' just a few of them? what's the logic here?

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Vermisplicer

After the original publication of our Dev Workshop, we observed and noted that the Vermisplicer’s behaviour is very similar to the Kuva Nukor. To this end, we wanted to ensure we were consistent in handling the beam chain weapons in this update.

What the hell DE, NERF for a weapon hardly used, it's also slow to get to max beam length. :facepalm:

I also cannot pat my companions now, I would like the interaction back. :(

Once you’ve Parazoned the Requiem Sequence you have the familiar decision to either Convert or Vanquish your Sister. Converting a Sister earns you back all stolen Credits, allows her to randomly join you in mission as an ally and becomes eligible for a Railjack Crew member (including On-Call)! Vanquishing your Sister earns you back all stolen Credits, the Sister’s signature weapon, and Ephemera (if applicable).

Is this really correct? Vanquishing a Sister is the only way to earn their Ephemeras? On Kuva Liches you can earn their Ephemeras by both vanquishing or converting them. Either this is described wrongly which I hope is the case or this seems like a oversight.

Archived