Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

New Requiem Mod - OULL 

New REQUIEM ULTIMATUM

Ever consider just making a certain gameplay loop better instead of endlessly slapping band-aids on everything like we're toddlers that have a booboo we need a distraction from?

1 hour ago, smashedwookie said:

This is so newbs dont spawn one by mistake, im surprised they didnt do something similar for kuva liches.

There's already enough there to prevent this. This is just to force people to play Granum void again. I mean they made it, would be a shame if people stopped playing it.
I mean, its the same for void storms, people only use those to farm sevagoth, so they had to add something else for people to grind there. Nevermind making it so that people actually want to open relics there, nerp, lets remove the one reward that would get people going back, and add a new currency that allow people to bypass the Lich system entirely.
Personally, its just sad. I mean, i've never seen so many fails in a patch, and i haven't even finished the patch notes.

I mean i came here without any expectations, and still was disappointed. I mean, its just bad.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Onyx_Iron:

FFS DE,

Can you do anything right?

What we wanted was a simple primary and secondary buff. We were enjoying our melees, but just wanted primaries and secondaries to be useful enough to be considered an option.

WHAT YOU GAVE US?

THIS:

1. Condition overload: from 120% damage per status type to 80% damage
  2. Berserker to Berserk fury : 35% attack speed buff, stacking twice ON BLOODY MELEE KILL. considering how some of the best melees are slow af, now its time to just shove them in graveyard, isn't it?
  3. Blood Rush : 40% cc gain per combo multiplier, from 60% cc gain.

Like, can we ever get an enjoyable buff which DOES NOT KILL ANYTHING ELSE WHICH IS FUN?

EDIT # 1 :

So about the 'buffs' given to primaries and secondaries. ARE YOU #*!%ING SERIOUS? ARCANES? THAT IS YOUR SOLUTION INSTEAD OF BUFFING THE BASELINE MODS WE HAVE BEEN USING FOR LIKE 3+YEARS?.

Here are the issues with this bloody system:

1. First off, the whole system is pushing players to do steel path, even those who do not enjoy it.
  2. Arcanes dropping off from acolytes, forcing players to play steel path survivals if they want the arcanes fast.
  3. Biggest issue, Primaries are already struggling to kill enemies, and you tie the god damn arcane to a kill?!!

This is regarding the damage reduction system. So you want to change the damage reduction system just because a player found bug in your system. So instead of fixing the bug which is your bloody job, you just hide behind the beta, and give us a more complicated S#&$ ass system. You guys already break your game with updates bringing huge bugs, new configs which you have not tested for, and when the powerful setups are found, you nerf them. Is that you really listening to players?

Metrics driven gameplay - no fun allowed ;P Same as Blizzard right now

This is probably the worst update in 8 years. :(

I remember feeling unhappy about some changes in previous updates, but there were good changes and DE was somewhat fixing most of the bad stuff... But this update is absolutely the worst of all, I never felt such disappointed in DE before.

And these words are just like a spit in the face: 

This is similar to other MMOs, you won't retroactively get leveled up for past play when the Helminth level cap increases. 

you must enter the Granum Void found on Corpus Ship tilesets. By using a Zenith Granum Crown

Why do you do this, DE?

Why do you try so hard to make people play crappy minigames?

Nobody likes the Granum Void. Nobody.

I just wanted the damn guns.

TENET DIPLOS
Itemize and execute with this pair of auto-lock-on, homing-projectile pistols. Shoot from-hip for a more conventional pistol experience. The patented Granum Attaché System reloads the pistols when holstered.

And why exactly does hipfire result in "dumbfire",  but precise aiming results in auto-aim? It should be the other way around. Or better, make it an alt-fire toggle instead.

Think, DE, THINK!

MERULINA
Summon Merulina, a rideable creature of the waves, and the inspiration for K-Driving. Merulina protects Yareli by absorbing a large portion of incoming damage. 

Aaaaand of course you went through with the gimmick.

In all honesty, DE - did you really believe that building an entire frame around an ability based on a gimmick that nobody likes was a good idea? Because it ain't.

This Resource is used in the Hound Component crafting process. 

More ressources! Yay! Just what everyone wanted!

Oh, wait...

TABLE OF CONTENTS 

• Melee Mod Nerfs
  • Weapon Changes
  • Primary and Secondary Weapon Arcanes
  • Galvanized Mods
  • Login Items

If you’d rather watch a video going over this Workshop and the Sisters of Parvos Update at large, check this out:

Melee Mod Nerfs

I see the video is still broken. Please fix.

41 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

So, if I hadn't subsumed all warframes already I could now subsume them to reach Helminth level 15.

Which translates into: any player that haven't already subsumed too many warframes can subsume them to reach Helminth level 15, while players that have subsumed them have to wait for and engage in the new invigorations to get there (Helminth level 15).

Sorry, but this feels completely and totally unfair to me.

The claim to follow other MMO's is bogus, what most of them generally do is REWARD their veterans for still playing the game. I've never encountered or even heard of another MMO where veteran's XP would be summarily discarded and then set as unachievable, while newer players would be allowed to gain that identical XP and profit from it. I do not believe that has happened, and for good reason. 

The more you've used the Helminth, the more screwed you get. I won't buy that. Shame really, as I like most of the (other) new content. 

Yeah this. so what now, should I just infuse the same ability over and over to gain levels? that's some bull right there.

Most of this stuff looks promising, but that out-of-the-blue vermisplicer nerf? Not cool. Please at least up its riven dispo so its not just purely a smack to an already not-meta weapon :(
Also, RIP helios statstick, you will be missed.
Really don't like the melee nerfs either, killed a lot of my spoiled strike-berserker builds, just gotta hope these galvanized mods will be enough to deal with lv80+ sentients since paracesis going to start struggling with that reduced blood rush >_>
Very much looking forward to testing the new weaps though, so it's not all a bad update.

Just now, muziqaz said:

It seems we cannot progress with Roky Challenge past #1. There is no indicator anywhere what should we do when we complete first 5 challenges.

escape for reminding what needs to be done and then back to orbiter and inspect the thing on codex table..

those stupid tricks is another thing.. frontside whatever and thats just level 2, I am not frikin pro skater!

Just now, anonimus_riga said:

escape for reminding what needs to be done and then back to orbiter and inspect the thing on codex table..

those stupid tricks is another thing.. frontside whatever and thats just level 2, I am not frikin pro skater!

Oh, wow, that is so intuitive, not :D Thanks, I will try
Why not: Complete 1st 5 challenges, go back to Fortuna, visit Vent kids, inspect the uncovered picture (or whatever we are uncovering) over there (let's say on the wall), and then proceed with 2nd set of challenges. 

Archived