Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Companion App: Update 4.14.0

Make it so we can use the app while playing the game otherwise the app is a bit useless if you ask me , just having the option to craft and collect crafted item while you are in a mission not having to quit because you want to build the new prime or whatever

These all seem like really useful things to be able to use while playing. A good portion of it is also not account-specific. There's like are 6 things that require being logged in and 8 things that do not.

May I suggest an on-duty mode that will save login information but activate offline mode for the app, where all of the public information will remain available? Stuff like the codex, Baro timer, day/night cycles, invasion and void fissure rewards/locations and such?

For my time and my data budget, I use the app for is things I can interact with. I use the app for the extractors, the foundry, to enrich relics and for the pet storage. (you didn't mention pet storage or relic enrichment in the features) I really love the layout for most of the menus.

I've been working on my helminth lately and subsuming frames. being able to keep frames and parts building while away from home has been nice. I also pick up the extractors almost daily. It gives me a little Warframe time while I'm AFK.

One of the most useful additions I can imagine would be: letting users customize or at least swap pre-built loadout slots.

The other interactive parts of the orbiter (purely for the sake of listing them) are: the jukebox in the personal quarters, the helminth, the operator seat, the mods forge, and the market.

There's also the railjack loadout and off-world menus. At some point, if everything short of running missions could be added to the app it'd become a mobile port of Warframe proper.

And also, it'd be fun being able to play the hacking mini games in the app.

That said, I am super thankful the app is getting some love. Your hard work is appreciated. The app is a great resource and I am grateful.

12 hours ago, McRred said:

Warframe can you please add the market to the mobile app so that people can buy blueprints and cosmetic items, this would make the app more popular and useful to the community, please consider doing this it would mean a lot. 

Also add a way to put extractors on planets on your phone.

Dear Corey,

First thing first, thank you for your hard work on improving this app non-stop :D

On to business, I would like to ask if its possible to use the app as a second screen (real time in-mission) and have shortcuts for gear wheel items? since we can't (I think) ALT/CTRL + (any key) in this game like in some MMO to use/ repurpose the same hotbar for something else!

Second thing, use the App to create a 3-D space where we decorate the dojo freely? yes we can do that ingame but the App will help even more IMO!

Third thing, transfer the mini games to the App! let's face it, KBM is good but some games its......... just not fun + 1 mini game will definitely benefit from sensory function in the phone :)

4th, take care of yourself and don't overwork yourself :D 

I guess the name of the app is a little misleading in and of itself. "Companion" app would suggest working in tandem. "Offline", Support, Maintenance, Synergist, or Coopertive app might be more appropriate.

Anyway, thanks for update! It helps with data collecting and hoarding.

1 hour ago, jinxeverything said:

Dear Corey,

First thing first, thank you for your hard work on improving this app non-stop :D

On to business, I would like to ask if its possible to use the app as a second screen (real time in-mission) and have shortcuts for gear wheel items? since we can't (I think) ALT/CTRL + (any key) in this game like in some MMO to use/ repurpose the same hotbar for something else!

Second thing, use the App to create a 3-D space where we decorate the dojo freely? yes we can do that ingame but the App will help even more IMO!

Third thing, transfer the mini games to the App! let's face it, KBM is good but some games its......... just not fun + 1 mini game will definitely benefit from sensory function in the phone :)

That would all be really nice. But I'm not sure it's realistic, DE would need a large team dedicated to designing the code and constantly maintaining it. Also, because dojo's are stored on DE servers, security would become a serious concern (citing the Heartbleed Bug).

Overall I really like all your suggestions! I want to play Happy Zephyr on my phone!!

On 2021-07-06 at 2:32 PM, LillyRaccune said:

Can I use this app while I'm playing? When I login there's a big "you will be signed out" message.

Sounds like I'm supposed to be able to multitask.

This would be greatly appreciated. I can do all my multitasks on Destiny while I'm logged in and playing the game. Surely y'all match that🤷‍♂️

Archived