Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Companion App: Update 4.14.0

News broken.

I looked thru this and don't see it addressed. Recently (last update) news doesn't load well if at all and news and community show same limited content. Very difficult to find links to forum posts.

Need more info,  I'll post screen shots.

Looking for cancer thing i thought was today, but no sign.

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

NEWS section looking like this for weeks and noone cares

The companion app team is taking a look at this! It's not appearing that way on every device. Since you are experiencing it right now, can you please let me know what platform (Android or Apple) you are on, and anything else relevant such as device, the latest OS you're phone is running on, and if you're on the latest version of the Companion app? 

5 минут назад, [DE]CoreyOnline сказал:

The companion app team is taking a look at this! It's not appearing that way on every device. Since you are experiencing it right now, can you please let me know what platform (Android or Apple) you are on, and anything else relevant such as device, the latest OS you're phone is running on, and if you're on the latest version of the Companion app? 

i have same issue

android 8.0.0, homtom s99
companion app should be of latest update (17th of july)

1 hour ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Same issue with news not loading, the rest of the app seems fine.  App version 4.14.2.0 on iOS 14.8

5 hours ago, LordSky00 said:

Same issue.  It works if I navigate to a different menu (e.g. activities) then back to news and wait a good 20 secs for it to load. Pull down refresh does not works and breaks it again.

Hey, thanks LordSky00 and the other two above you who shared some details! Your message was sent 5 hours ago as of the time of this reply; can you tell me if you checked the app and experienced the issue 5 hours ago? Or if you last experienced it a few days ago? In other words, when was the last time you experienced it, and if you load up the app today is it still happening? 

Thanks so much! 

42 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Hey, thanks LordSky00 and the other two above you who shared some details! Your message was sent 5 hours ago as of the time of this reply; can you tell me if you checked the app and experienced the issue 5 hours ago? Or if you last experienced it a few days ago? In other words, when was the last time you experienced it, and if you load up the app today is it still happening? 

Thanks so much! 

Android companion working for me now, the news tab loads fast without the usual stuck on loading icon bug

20 hours ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Im checking it right now and News working again. Thanks

2 часа назад, [DE]CoreyOnline сказал:

Thanks so much! 

i've noticed it on 25th of september, but its working now

I appreciate this companion app. It enables me to do some of the grindy things even when I'm nowhere near a computer. Due to the upcoming release of Warframe on mobile, I'm not sure where this companion app will fit into DE's plans. If it's still going to be supported, I'd like to point out that the Codex in this companion app doesn't include everything. For instance, it doesn't show the Primary weapon 'Gorgon Wraith'.

Hmmm.. I just realized that the 'Gorgon Wraith' isn't in the Codex on PC either. I don't understand how a weapon be buildable in my Foundry, but not show up in the Codex, but it doesn't appear to be a problem that is isolated to the mobile app.

• 3 weeks later...

Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think there's a way to check what mods, etc. you have for Necramechs on the app.

I've recently been building and applying some Lua Lenses, so I wanted to see which focus school's lens each of my things have; Including the Voidrig in case it'll be needed for part of the New War (& for fun Mech stuff in general!). However, when I went to check not only my inventory on the app, but also the app's Arsenal section, I couldn't find any mention of the Voidrig or Bonewidow builds, let alone whatever mods, reactors or Archguns they have.

After The New War is ready of course (I'm not in a serious rush), is there a way the app could be updated to show what Mech builds you have? Come to think of it, the same could be said for Archwing / Archweapon builds.

On 2021-10-05 at 5:05 PM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Thanks so much! 

NEWS not working again in mobile app

Archived