Missing Waverider's heart Decoration on Sister of Parvos Supporter Pack

Blood_Poppy

Posted (edited)

I check The Sister of Parvos Riptide Pack  on the Website have similar Items with In-Game Waverider Collection (with few exclusive weapon skins, Drone, Sigil and Noggle add-on) but Missing The Waverider's Heart Decoration. 

If I already Buy The Supporter Pack, how can I get Waverider's Heart Decoration? Do I need to buy again from the In-Game Market? why the decoration not included in the Web Supporter Pack? 595 Plats are a large sum of Platinum, just to get an exclusive Decoration and double items, and If not mistaken, the in-game attachment & syandana only register once.

**Sorry I don't know where to post this so I just post it in General.

20210707003025-1.jpg

In-Game have the Waverider's Heart Decoration Exclusive.

Sister-Of-Parvos-Web.png

But the item not included in The Web Sister of Parvos Supporter Pack.

Edited by Blood_Poppy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, twirlandswirl said:

I bought the Waverider pack, but I can't figure out what the asterisks mean?

Items marked with * are exclusive to packs and cannot be earned in-game. 

I bought The Sister of Parvos Riptide Pack thinking that it would include Yareli Collection (Alt Helmet + Heart Decoration) too. It is really "counterproductive" to create a bundle like that.

So in order too get the heart decoration I will have to spend 595 plat? That is a really bad move... 🤑

• Like 1

Yeah I really hope this is an oversight. DE should know better than to make you purchase multiple packs to get all the exclusive items when those 2 packs share a lot of the same items.

I mean they already got busted by Jim Sterling for doing the same thing with prime vaults.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HerpDerpy said:

Yeah I really hope this is an oversight. DE should know better than to make you purchase multiple packs to get all the exclusive items when those 2 packs share a lot of the same items.

I mean they already got busted by Jim Sterling for doing the same thing with prime vaults.

I just noticed they exclude the ALT helmet too.. 

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Eruyt said:

I bought The Sister of Parvos Riptide Pack thinking that it would include Yareli Collection (Alt Helmet + Heart Decoration) too. It is really "counterproductive" to create a bundle like that.

So in order too get the heart decoration I will have to spend 595 plat? That is a really bad move... 🤑

thank you for point out that its missing the Alt helmet..

Edited by Blood_Poppy