General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Sister not Spawning after rank 1 (25 kills)

Circle_of_Psi

Sorry, just to be clear, the sister candidate won't spawn IN the granum void. You have to finish the void, then play the rest of the mission, and the candidate should spawn later.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Sorry, just to be clear, the sister candidate won't spawn IN the granum void. You have to finish the void, then play the rest of the mission, and the candidate should spawn later.

Since Sisters need an extra step (the granum void) to spawn candidate, you guys not making an extra step for larvlings to spawn? So as to balance things? lol

12 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

I've now burned six coins and haven't seen a single sister spawn... I'm running out of coins at this point since they cost a coin shouldn't the spawn be guaranteed at least?

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

I'm aware of that but sometimes they don't at all and no one else can use the Larval, only the person who slots the keys, this needs to be changed, as well, Zenith Void, seems a bit harsh just for a Lich, lowering it down will be much easier for new players.

A sister came up, but I was unable to stab her.

3 minutes ago, kyori said:

Since Sisters need an extra step (the granum void) to spawn candidate, you guys not making an extra step for larvlings to spawn? So as to balance things? lol

Seems that way

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

[DE]Dudley mentioned in another tread that the completition of the Tempestarii quest is needed in order to spawn a sister. While the patch note mention we get a video after completing the quest, might be good to put more emphasis in the patch not that the quest is a requirement.

35 minutes ago, smashedwookie said:

[DE]Dudley mentioned in another tread that the completition of the Tempestarii quest is needed in order to spawn a sister. While the patch note mention we get a video after completing the quest, might be good to put more emphasis in the patch not that the quest is a requirement.

Yeah, it's already complete 

Posted (edited)

It didn't spawn for me the first time (rank 1, zenith coin), rescue mission Triton - Neptune. It spawned for me the 2nd time (capture, skyresh - phobos). Not quite immediate, but fast enough, 5-10 seconds after exit. PC Platform.

Edit:

@[DE]Momaw.  It looks like if I entered the hand less than 200ish meters from the exit, the Sister larvling won't spawn. It happened to me 4 times already where the hand locations were between 50m to 201m. Video below. I waited a few minutes just to make sure.

Edited by Portlalaland
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Don't suppose you could record a video of your run to show what you're doing?

Ah, I whuold if I had recording software, but the issue seems to be have solved, as I do have my Sister now.

So, turns out there is a few factors:

1. The HOST must be the one to facilitate the Zenith Void, no one else can, it will not come up if you are not the Host.
  2. Your teammates can kill the Larval Sister before you reach it, my buddy killed it (by mistake ofc) and we had to restart the mission, perhaps make the Larval immune to damage after she or he falls
  3. The Sister does not seem to spawn 100% of the time (not sure why) there has been some factors where she just refused to outright spawn
  4. The Zenith Mission is far too difficult for a basic and new player to get to even R1, perhaps chnageing it to the lowest or mid tier will be much better

This is all I was able to find, I hope it's enough, after I got my Sister, I helped a buddy out with his Kuva lich and ran into some issues, Tone down the number of missions, 5-10 Missions on average (over 12-13) is strongly better and there is no difference at all

Lastly: Some Liches (that I came across, after I got mine) where FAR too tanky, this needs be solved. 

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

hello. ran a bunch of corpus ship missions (capture). capture target, enter void, beat void and exit... no lich/sister/thrall ever spawns. was told in-game to run hydron on pluto.. ran a few times with the same result. no matter which coin i use in the void, nothing spawns on exiting the void.. am i missing something? thanks in advance. 

also, i do not have an active lich. 

was told a work-around for some was to run cassini and get a thrall to spawn there first, but not to capture, then run corpus and it would trigger the sisters... tried this too, and did not work for me...

Edited by yo-yo-ma
  • Like 1

Hi. I have ran way more than 10+ missions, i have done both with going to the void with a zenith key and getting 25+ kills, and also without going into the void. Not once has my sister spawn after I have killed the treasurer, i have waited 10+ mins for her to spawn and nothing.

Any help is appreciated.

I have completed every mission the wiki and others have told me to do. 

• Like 1

This is a really weird and inconsistent thing.

Last night I was going for my 2nd Sister, trying to get a specific weapon. 1/4 of the attempts she would not spawn, even when all conditions were met.

My friend today has done 5 runs to obtain her own second Sister, 2 solo, 3 with myself, all conditions fine, ZERO sister spawns.  No idea what's going on. We had no trouble getting our first.

• Like 2