Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are you doing first?

SenorClipClop

I planned to do the Yareli quests but I have done all the tasks to do page 1 and nothing happens on my end. Can't talk with Ventkids, nothing when I'm back in the orbiter, nothing in the Orb Vallis except for the list that shows 1/1 5/5 5/5 5/5 5/5.

So currently I do . . . Nothing.

13 minutes ago, Laserstormelpies said:

I planned to do the Yareli quests but I have done all the tasks to do page 1 and nothing happens on my end. Can't talk with Ventkids, nothing when I'm back in the orbiter, nothing in the Orb Vallis except for the list that shows 1/1 5/5 5/5 5/5 5/5.

So currently I do . . . Nothing.

Do you see the comic book lying next to your Codex (Orbiter)?  I clicked on it and the Vent Kid Boon narrated Page 1.  After that, the Page 2 tasks show up.  Don't accidentally click it again, though -- you can't skip the stupid thing.

Also, don't forget to start building the Bash Lab in your Dojo.  The lab itself takes 24 hours to build, Yareli parts research will probably also take some time, so I would guess that is the real bottleneck unless you're willing to pay plat for a build/research speedup.

30 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

Update 30.5 has added a bunch of new content in very different places, and I'm curious as to what things Tenno are hunting down first.

Yareli?

New Lich?

New Sister?

Arbitrations?

Steel Path?

None.

The Tenet weapons in Ergo Glast's inventory are time-gated. Thus, I'll focus on Void Storms first so I can get the current ones before the next refresh.

I'll farm the new arcanes and mods, grab Yareli, and wait a full month before engaging with anything related to the sisters of parvos. I'm assuming it's going to be the same as when liches were released, so I'll just wait until the forums and reddit have a full meltdown and DE decides to fix the bugs and lower the farm requirements a little bit.

50 minutes ago, Redfeather75 said:

I unlocked arcane slots on my OP weapons and got some arcanes to make them even more OP. As I'm sure the ON KILL trigger was intentionally designed to facilitate. lol

I'm sure it's what they're expecting.

But to counter this I'm fulfilling their hopes and dreams by unlocking the arcanes and getting the galvanized mods for my underdog-but-reasonably-viable weapons to make them reasonably more viable :P

2 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

Update 30.5 has added a bunch of new content in very different places, and I'm curious as to what things Tenno are hunting down first.

Yareli?

New Lich?

New Sister?

Arbitrations?

Steel Path?

No idea. Man, DE went nuts with this update! I'm taking my time though. I'm gonna enjoy this update to the fullest and stay away from the typical Youtube and forum spoiler crap for awhile though! I hate when people do that BS.

I did the Yareli quest first. Will grind the two "melee" arcanes next since they actually benefit and allow me to alter some modding (remove swift momentum for instance), then it is off to kick in the teeth of some thunder sister wiminz.

I'd also like to point out that WF managed to bring out a side of me I havent really met in years. Berserk Hulk-me says thank you for letting him out during the Yareli quest. Glad he's still there inside if I need him some day. Sad though when a game manages to bring that side out. The quest surely made me decide one thing, Merulina will indeed get cooked asap.

First, I got the mods from vitus essence vendor and upgraded and slotted them.

After that, did Steel Path a bit, then Helminth, then more Steel Path. Nekros with Gram Prime works against Uranus Grineer well enough with Sevagoth's Gloom it seems, even solo in the hands of a fps-noob like me. Can't say the same about my Kuva Hind nor Tonkor nor Brakk nor Akbronko Prime (with viral mod ofc), kinda disappointed that they don't shred Uranus grineer apart on their own, but what can you do... except complain about it here how Gram Prime is still meta on that map lol. I'm just bad at headshots against those grineer when aiming especially. If I wasn't, the Hind might've worked better than Gram. But I ain't a bot, nor pro.

/feedback

I made it to level 10 command intrinsics and went to see what ticker suggests. Saw much credits is needed, so left it for a while. Doing railjack missions would also gain me some credits but it's not urgent anyway. Because of the change, tested a melee weapon with primed fury on some railjack missions. Then also unlocked some/all newly survival nodes I had access to which I couldn't do before and also some of nodes which were previously done already. Went for the quest, couldn't do the 2000 reputation task yet. left this for later. going to later be back on orb valis in a hope of finding some thermal sledges for my clan (I am like a newbie in that specific area of baunties etc). what else, I forgot, but am not going to start with the lich yet. void storms sound like something worth to do. Steel path - not for me ATM beside the first two missions. Arbitration is a non urgent goal when friends who know my "playstyle" and want to play by me do. I will soon go to look if I can get the first galvanized mod, how and which. Also I need to work some on the planes for things loosely related but that beside the point.

trying to get the Kuva weapons first, since it'll probably take a while, I want to get them done first. unfortunately my Lich's confrontation keeps bugging out and won't let me Vanquish or convert them, because DE's Spaghetti code is a terrible beast that deserves all the hate it gets and more. 

I spent all night fighting a Toxin Lich with a name I can barely pronounce and a 46% bonus Grattler that can even put my Inaros on life support, only for the game to break at the EXACT moment I should get my reward. release on all platforms simultaneously they said... it'll be better for everyone they said... no thanks, I'd actually rather wait the extra month knowing that most of the Spaghetti Code will be gone on arrival. 

Archived