Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why isn't the Waverider Collection included with the Sisters of Parvos: Riptide Pack? (Two different Yureli packs with different exclusive items)

Zahnny

The Riptide pack has exclusive items, but the Waverider Collection has an exclusive orbiter decoration.

If you wanted both it'd require you to buy Yureli twice, why not just have Waverider Collection or at least the Orbiter Decoration included with the Riptide Pack?

2 minutes ago, SenorClipClop said:

and the Riptide Pack contains the Waverider Collection.

No no, what I mean is this.

zjJBUyz.png

The Waverrider's Heart Decoration or "Waverider Collection" isn't listed as part of the Riptide pack.

10 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Are people really that lazy? I would farm Yareli anyway for a subsume copy of her.

Some are, yes.  But it's not always laziness, either..

Some people pay to skip the grind for the TIME, because they're busy irl... some people pay to support the devs, and don't mind doing so... some people pay because they don't enjoy the quest or some other gameplay loop.

There are many reasons for buying both packs. Idc, personally, why anyone does...  it supports the game I love playing, so more power to 'em, tbh.

I feel you 

I checked the store before buying this and there was no supporter pack so I bought this thinking that was the supporter pack

And now i am seeing a the real supporter pack

And the 500 plat yareli  is on the helminth stomach

I like exclusive things too

Archived