Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serrated Blade

StanicEnemy

Question

14 answers to this question

StanicEnemy, on 01 Nov 2013 - 1:49 PM, said:

Machete Wraith has serrated blade damage and I just want to know what kind of build is good for it.

Machete wraith has the distinction of being good for both charge and normal attack builds. Better, with the polarities and potato, you can actually do both at once.

So pressure point, fury, reflex coil, killing blow, rending strike, focus energy, reach, then corrupt charge or spoiled strike or a crit mod if you're into that, since the machete wraith has a fair crit chance.

Machete wraith has the distinction of being good for both charge and normal attack builds. Better, with the polarities and potato, you can actually do both at once.

So pressure point, fury, reflex coil, killing blow, rending strike, focus energy, reach, then corrupt charge or spoiled strike or a crit mod if you're into that, since the machete wraith has a fair crit chance.

thank you alot dude.

Machete Wraith has serrated blade damage and I just want to know what kind of build is good for it.

Machete Wraith isn't the best weapon, but you should probably go with a rainbow build, plus basics.

So:

Base damage increase

Base speed increase

Armor piercing increase

*Insert whatever elementals do most damage aganist the faction here*

*Insert whatever nightmare mods do best elemental damage here*

*Insert corrupted mods here*

I would discourage criti build because it's base crit is so low. Can't comment on corrupted mods since I don't really use them. Don't use berserker because you won't be getting crits that often.

Machete Wraith isn't the best weapon, but you should probably go with a rainbow build, plus basics.

So:

Base damage increase

Base speed increase

Armor piercing increase

*Insert whatever elementals do most damage aganist the faction here*

*Insert whatever nightmare mods do best elemental damage here*

*Insert corrupted mods here*

I would discourage criti build because it's base crit is so low. Can't comment on corrupted mods since I don't really use them. Don't use berserker because you won't be getting crits that often.

I'm using dual ichor and galatine often but while levelin up it I want to make it better.

Actually yes it has a low crit chance so I'm going to build it rainbow build thanks again mate.

I have a corrupted mod which gives you %100 charge dmg I think I will try on it thank you.

I'm using dual ichor and galatine often but while levelin up it I want to make it better.

Actually yes it has a low crit chance so I'm going to build it rainbow build thanks again mate.

I have a corrupted mod which gives you %100 charge dmg I think I will try on it thank you.

No problem, if you're gonna go with a charge build, use the 2 nightmare mods that increase the charge damage/speed, and replace the two first mods I listed with the charge variants. Good luck man! 

Yeah pretty much. But only when people ask dumb questions that has been anwsered a dusin times. 

There is a reason for the Wiki page and the "Search" function on the forums. People fail to understand that.

Attacking such people who do things that don't affect you in any way is the least useful response you could have, mate. If it annoys you, just don't help them. Going out of your way to respond in such a manner is rude and unnecessary.

And besides, the wiki is known for having notoriously inaccurate info and poor suggestions from people who think they know what they're talking about. Have you seen the posts people make there?

Edited by SortaRandom